Against Reason

By flungoutofspace111

In which a fragile housewife and a fed-up high schooler gradually discover a mutual interest in the other. Th... More

~
Best Neighbor Ever
Sports with Balls
I Think of You With Nothing On
Break Up With Your Boyfriend
...Cuz I'm Bored
Jealousy, Jealousy
If We Had Been Closer in Age
Right Person, Wrong Time
Another Hangover
Space
I Need to Start Going to Church
I'm Sorry
I've Got a Bat With Your Name on It
Feelings
Watch That Mouth
Lesbians?!
I Care About You
Verena
I Know How You Flirt
Get Out
Are You Santa Claus?
Typhoid Mary
You Like How Stubborn I Am
Terribly Domestic
Alone With Her
Really Aria?
Teacher's Pet
Stupid, Hot, Bitchy, Fine Ass Woman
Illicit Affairs
Disastrous
Mourning
Love Made Me Crazy
Gracious Your Form
Love Bite

My Darling

932 25 8
By flungoutofspace111

~ "and i've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime, and i'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine" ~

It doesn't make sense that the woman that I fall in love with is 17 years older than me, married, and a teacher at my school. But then again a lot of things in my life don't make sense. Like the fact that aforementioned woman happens to be a morning person, while I however, am not. I'm in wrapped up in Vera's comfy sheets, just enjoying my slumber, until she decides to whack me with a pillow. Hard. I wake up quickly and sit up to see her smirking at the end of the bed.

"Verena Felicity Inez Avila what the fuck is your problem?!" I shout as I full-name the woman. Rubbing my weary eyes, I try not to be too grouchy to her. "Unless you're about to take your top off, I'm going back to sleep" I yawn.

"I have to clean the house, and you're helping" she states. "Also it's already 10 o'clock. Get the fuck up." Vera has a messy bun atop her head, some grey sweatpants, and a tight camisole covering her perfect body. I groan and roll out of bed, because I know that fucking with her when she's like this would be extremely dumb. She goes downstairs and Elody and Haven dash in.

"Hey guys!" I say, standing up, now more alert.

"Aria!" the littlest Avila shouts before attacking me with a hug. I smile and pick Haven up, also ruffling Elody's blonde head of hair.

"My mommy said you're having a sleepover here!" Elody exclaims.

"Your mommy is right, is that ok with you?" I ask. She rapidly nods her head and I smile. "Why don't you go make a list of all the fun stuff you wanna do Elody?"

"Okay!!" she shouts, before running out of the room. Haven still on my hip, I go into the bathroom and use my new toothbrush that Vera bought for me for when I stay here.

The five year old and I go downstairs to find Vera folding laundry in the living room. She smiles widely when she sees us and I swear she even blushes a little. I set the child down and she says something about going to talk to her friend Carlos, and scurries off.

The living room has a very comfortable feeling to it now, Vera has opened all of the windows, bringing cool December air in and a strong stream of sunlight, and she has candles burning.

"I need you to vacuum" she demands. I raise my eyebrows at her and she rephrases. "Please, my darling Aria, vacuum the carpet?" She bats her lashes. I fold and get the vacuum from the closet. When I return, Vera has some random playlist blaring through the Alexa. The soft melody of "Stubborn Love" by the Lumineers fills the illuminated living room. I vacuum the carpet while Vera moves on to dusting surfaces.

As I move the surprisingly quiet machine back and forth, my eyes drift to the woman who has been haunting me for several months now. She looks ethereal, even though she's sporting her cleaning clothes and messy bun. Her porcelain skin glows under the stream of sunlight, and I can actually feel my heart rate increase. She smiles to herself softly and almost sways to the melody. She fucking makes the act of dusting attractive.

Vera finally feels my eyes on her and looks up at me, smile painting her lovely face. "What are you staring at?"

"You are so beautiful" I say, turning the vacuum off. Then I get a strong sense of deja vu, and suddenly I'm on the porch with Vera under the sky full of stars, hopelessly lusting for a woman who I believed had absolutely no feelings for me. If only I could go back and tell her that it wasn't one sided.

Vera flushes pink and tucks away a loose strand of brown hair. I step closer to the woman and shamelessly grab her face in my hands, kissing her hard. Vera wraps an arm around the back of my neck and kisses back, dropping the fluffy duster to the floor. I start to kiss down her neck in all of her ticklish spots, eliciting adorable laughs from her. Her melodic laughs are like honey and I can't help but smile into her neck.

Vera grabs one of my hands and backs up from me some, and I furrow my brows at her. The woman just smiles at me, and once again I'm in awe over her beauty. The song still plays softly as Vera swiftly uses our connected hands to swiftly spin me around. We dance together to the music and a string of chuckles leaves my mouth. I then copy her and turn Vera around once. Her and I dance in sync to the soft melody of the music. Our laughs melt together and fill up the living room. Finally, Vera grabs both of my hands and holds them gently, while staring at me with loving eyes and a soft smile. I then have to embrace the woman, because I need to feel her heart beating quickly against my own. She wraps her arms around my waist, and slowly sways to the song as it comes to an end. I hold her tightly, as if I could lose her at any second.

All I can think about as I hold the beautiful woman tightly in my arms, is how that in this moment, I am truly happy.

———————————————————————

A few more days pass, some of them spent in my depressing bedroom rotting alone, and some with Vera and her kids. Eventually it's Christmas Eve, and I've never felt lonelier. I curl up even tighter into a ball on my couch as I scroll through my insta, becoming jealous as I see everyone's festive Christmas Eve posts. Outside, snow falls heavily and makes the evening sky look a pale grey. Inside, Grey's Anatomy plays softly on the tv, and the light is the only thing illuminating the depressing living room. My mom took down all of our family photos awhile ago, my baby pictures included. I think they remind her of a time in her life when she was actually happy, so she doesn't like to see them. Plus, she doesn't like looking at my dads face.

I shut off my phone and sadly smile to myself at the thought of my father. He was an asshole, but I made a lot of good memories with him when I was younger, and I'd be lying if I said it doesn't hurt every time I think about him. And at the moment this train of thought is just adding insult to injury, since I'm already spending Christmas Eve alone. I miss when my parents got along, and we were one big happy family. Maybe if they had never grown to hate each other, I'd be some peppy high school girl with straight A's and acceptance into ivy league colleges, instead of the jaded, shell of a person I am now.

Unfortunately a tear slips down my face, and pulls me out of my thinking. I try to swipe it away, but more continue to fall. Pretty soon I am full on crying about my lack of a family.

Before I get to the sobbing stage, the front door suddenly opens, and Vera hesitantly comes in.

"Aria?" she calls out.

"In here" I say with a sniffle. She turns the corner and spots me on the couch with my red nose.

"Oh honey.." she mutters before joining me on the couch and wrapping me in her arms. She grabs the blanket that's bunched around my feet and covers us with it. I lean into her and just let myself cry, and she doesn't say a word, just kisses my head or smooths my hair.

"Why did you come over?" I say into her shoulder

"Because I didn't want you to spend Christmas Eve alone Aria" she says with a sigh. "The girls are sleeping and all of their gifts are wrapped and under the tree, so I'm yours for the evening."

I sit up a little and wipe my eyes to look at her. She looks so beautiful it actually makes my heart hurt.

"....I'm sorry that I have so much baggage. It doesn't seem fair to you that I'm always dealing with something.." I mutter, now avoiding eye contact. Vera scoffs and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear, before tilting my chin up to face her. She wipes away some of my tears and says,

"Aria, I want all of you. The good and the bad. I mean, I have my fair share of baggage too. I'm not going to ditch you because you have some issues, don't worry about that." I smile softly and feel reassured, then I softly kiss her pink lips. Vera immediately kisses back and rests her hand gently on my neck.

"..I want all of you too" I whisper between kisses. I move down her jaw and start kissing her neck, and since she doesn't object, I take that as a sign that she's thinking what I'm thinking. "Upstairs?" I say against her warm skin. Vera chuckles and nods before leading the way up to my room. Since she's been in here before she doesn't look around at all, just bites her lip and sits on my bed. I smile and slowly remove my top, before moving to straddle her on my bed. She runs her manicured nails up my sides and I unintentionally arch my back. Vera kisses my chest and skillfully removes my bra. I hold onto her shoulders and she kisses my breasts, eliciting soft moans from me.

Vera suddenly wraps her arms around my thighs, stands up with my legs wrapped around her waist, and switches positions. She sets me down on my bed so she can crawl on top of me. I comfortably lay on my pillows as Vera removes her own shirt.

"I will never get tired of seeing this.." I say, staring at her black lace bra and perfect chest. She just smiles and leans down to explore my mouth more. Her tongue eventually moves down from my mouth, to my chest, then my stomach.

"Can I take these off, my love?" she asks about my black athletic shorts. I quickly nod and help her remove them, along with my panties. By now I'm quite worked up, already panting, my chest rising and falling rapidly. A bead of sweat trickles down my face, and I can feel my hair sticking to my neck. My cheeks are definitely bright red, and I feel feverish. Vera sits in front of me and smirks. I whine at the lack of attention she's giving me.

"My, such a needy thing you are" she taunts, making me blush harder.

"Shut up and fuck me" I groan. She chuckles, and settles on her stomach with her head between my thighs. I grip my bedsheets and throw my head back as she starts kneading my core with her tongue. She knows just what to do to elicit the loudest moans from me.

"F-fuck Vera!" I groan as she plunges two fingers into me and begins moving at a quicker pace. Just as I near my peak, she removes her fingers and pulls her head back. I whimper and she grins.

"And I will never get tired of hearing you moan" she says, rubbing my clit with her thumb. At the moment I'm so confused, am I being punished for something? I'm lost until Vera sits up, removes her own lacy panties, and straddles me. I stare at her in awe as she holds one of my thighs and smirks at me. Her cheeks are flushed, her hair's a little messy, but yet she is still fucking perfect.

"Veraaaa" I whine, mad at all of the teasing she's doing. Then, she positions her center on top of mine and begins grinding our pussies together. I immediately moan and roll my eyes back. I hear Vera begin to quietly moan as well.

"Oh fuck" she pants, now beginning to move her hips faster. The sensation is a completely new one for me, and I can't help how loud I'm getting.

"Oh please don't stop" I say between moans, my peak now dangerously close. Vera skillfully continues to please both of us, and I can tell she's just as close to coming as I am. Her delicate whimpers get louder. Then, the feeling of her silky core rubbing against mine, topped with her sexy moans overtakes me and I see stars.

"Fuck Aria!" she shouts, also hitting her peak. I grip the bedsheets with such intensity my knuckles turn white, as we both ride out our orgasms on top of each other. Once we both came, she places her hands on the bed in front of her and holds herself up, catching her breath. The woman looks over at me and smiles. "That was...amazing" she says between pants.

"You are so fucking hot" I say. Vera blushes and climbs off of me, flopping down beside me.

"You're a keeper" she says, poking my bare shoulder. I scoff and laugh at her.

"Just because I'm good in bed?"

"No, because you're mind blowing in bed."

"As are you" I say, holding out my hand for her to shake. She immediately shakes it and says,

"Good game!" I burst out laughing. How is she funny, smart, and beautiful?! I tangle my shorter legs with hers and wrap an arm around her bare waist, now nestling into her shoulder. I listen to her soft breathing and slowly shut my eyes, enjoying how happy I feel. She takes all of my pain and worries away somehow.

"Would you be opposed to spending the night at mine tonight? I don't want you waking up alone on Christmas, but I can't leave the girls alone all night" she speaks.

"I'd love to. Are you sure you want me there on Christmas morning and everything?" I ask her, a little anxious about the idea.

"Of course I do. It won't feel right if you're not there. And there is a family dinner I have to go to with the girls at my mother's house, but I don't think she'd mind if I brought you along" Vera says, tracing patterns on my skin.

"I'd love to come with you guys, as long as none of your family minds. I don't want to intrude" I say.

"You're not intruding, I offered" she says. "Now, put some clothes on and let's go next door." Vera sits up and finds her clothes that are messily strewn all over. I don't make a huge effort to get up, I just stare at her bare chest. She catches me and glares. "Stop looking at my boobs."

"But they're so nice!" I whine. Vera rolls her eyes and puts on her shirt. I sigh and begin dressing myself as well.

Back at Vera's, I lie in her huge bed under her fluffy comforter while she makes sure the girls are still sleeping. Finally, she tiptoes back into the dark room and assures that everyone is still sleeping. Vera joins me in bed and immediately spoons me from behind. I settle in, trying to be as close as possible. Her soft breath tickles my neck and my eyes gradually get heavier, while her breath gets more even. I happily drift off to sleep with Vera's arms around me to protect me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 229 13
❝𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘦.❞ TW!! ⚠︎ Abuse Death (First time writing a book so hopefull...
410K 20.5K 102
It's been a few years since Ani and Cassie have gotten married and been raising their children. The family is filled with love and laughter. Cassie...
33.9K 2.2K 27
Abby has seen Sam four times over the last four years, and three of those times ended with a kiss on the cheek. But now, Abby is finally going to go...
399K 7.9K 26
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧 - 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫...