๐˜๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก๐š - ๐“๐จ๐ค๐ฒ๐จ ๐‘๏ฟฝ...

By Koraphina

๐—๐ˆ๐€๐Ž ๐ฑ ๐…!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ------โ™ก------ โ› ๐ผ'๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐‘’๐“Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ~ โ™ช โœ โคต What's the purpos... More

โŠฑ---๐ŸŽ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ‘---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ’---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ“---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ”---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ•---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ–---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ—---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ---โŠฐ
โŠฑ---๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘---โŠฐ

โŠฑ---๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ---โŠฐ

1.8K 132 52
By Koraphina

Takemichi stood frozen in fear, but his voice persisted as he yelled while ignoring his lightheaded-ness that made him feel like passing out.

"Someone! Help [ Name ]! Please, don't let her die!" He shouted, his voice cracking as he tearfully watched as she mumbled with delusion, a soft expression on her face directed towards the demon.

"[ NAME ]!!" Mikey shouted as he tried to break off the metal bar with his hands— the result being bruises and blood.

Takemichi clutched at the fabric in front of his chest, guilt eating at him as he could do nothing but watch. He croaked out deformed words, hoping that his voice would reach her so that she would miraculously get up and fight back.

"[ Name ], please don't leave me!"

Takemichi closed his eyes and yelled, his voice shaking as he tried to communicate with her.

The blank slate of his mind suddenly showed an image, and his memories traveled back to that notebook, the one that brought her so much heartbreak. Eyes snapping back open, he dropped his hands and gripped the metal bars as he leaned his body against the metal of the warehouse and projected his voice into the building.

"ADEPTUS ASTRUS! Find it in you to fight! I can't lose you! You've got to live, so one day you could be reunited with Xiao!"

[ Name ] began to blink repeatedly, the heavenly image around her morphing back to reality. But it was too late, and her body wouldn't move, the air of this world refusing to let her heal or recuperate at all.

'Adeptus Astrus...'

'Adeptus Astrus.'

'Adeptus Astrus?'

That name, the one that was granted to her by the ruler of Liyue himself.

Gold glitter steadily began to form in the air, similar to the one that appears when the demons are killed. A chess piece floated, the orange hue of it as bright as the sun as a figure came out from the illusion of glitter and grabbed ahold of it in his hand.

Takemichi's eyes didn't leave [ Name ] for a moment, but out of nowhere, she vanished. The creature snapped down hard and bit its tongue, screeching loudly to the point Mikey and Takemichi winced, feeling their eardrums pulse in pain.

A few feet away from where she once laid, a tall man with long dark brown and orange hair stood. In his arms, [ Name ] rested her head against his chest as her legs folded over his arm, his other one being used to hold her back.

"..."

Wordlessly, the man crouched down and gently laid her on the ground. He looked at her with a sorrow-filled expression, the ends of his coat and tied up hair floating as he felt nothing but anger boil in his system.

"You did well"

Turning around, the man's deep glare pierced right through the demon, making it back up and re-assess its opponent. The anger that he once tamed came out in full as his eyes narrowed, looking at the creation of a fallen god he had once slayed long ago.

'My energy feels as though it is being sapped away in this world. Let's hurry this up,' he thought to himself.

Rex Lapis' spear appeared at his side; the vision strapped to his belt glowing brightly. Using his skills, he summoned a shield around himself and [ Name ], a pillar rising from the ground and striking the demon as it whined in pain.

He walked forward calmly, raising his weapon up as the creature regained its senses and lunged at him, its saliva flying around as it bared its teeth in an attempt to intimidate the man.

As it lunged at him, within the split second it opened its mouth, Rex Lapis sliced at the sides of its mouth and severed its cheeks apart, making its jaw hang loosely. He turned his body to the side, making it fall to the floor before he thrusted his spear into its head. As it screamed and writhed in pain, he twisted the spear in further before it froze and stopped moving.

With one final cry in pain, its body began to fizz out of existence, flesh turning into glitter and dispersing into the air. He didn't utter any condolence or whisper any prayer, showing no mercy for the creature that would bring harm to those he cared for.

With that demon's death, the whole world seemed to shift. [ Name ] coughed, the blood that was in her mouth spewing out as she regained consciousness.

The air around her suddenly became easier to breathe. The pressure that was constantly on her shoulders vanished, strength pumping back into her in waves.

As she opened her eyes, she took in a deep breath, a familiar scent overwhelming her. She was not used to feeling this strong since the day she was taken from Teyvat. With his weapon away and the shields around them falling, Rex Lapis walked over towards [ Name ], who began to sit up slowly.

"Adeptus Astrus... no. [ Name ]," he greeted with a nod of his head before crouching down to her level to check on her wellbeing.

[ Name ] felt so light and strong all of a sudden— it was almost unreal. Having her memories on what happened moments prior, she could only come up with one conclusion on why she felt like this.

"Rex Lapis...? Am I...?"

He quickly shook his head, denying what was on her mind.

"You're alive, don't worry."

There was a moment of silence before a breathy chuckle fell from her lips, soon exploding into light laughter.

"Hahahah--!"

As she laughed, she could feel the tears fall down her face. She was alive, she really lived, and she couldn't help but to cry over it. She blamed Takemichi for getting her so used to showing those vulnerable emotions without a care.

"[ NAME ]!"

Rex Lapis sweat dropped as he looked up to see the boy's face pressed against the bar as tears and snot dripped down his face. He looked back over at [ Name ], choosing to ignore him.

"I can sense it now, this world, it's at peace," she said as she looked down at her leg that had been pierced by the demon's teeth already beginning to mend itself back together.

Rex Lapis nodded his head in agreement. "My energy is no longer being sapped away; the evil energy has dispersed into nothingness after that demon's demise."

"Finally, they're all dead," she said, a sigh of relief falling past her lips as she gently closed her eyes and savored the feeling of being strong once again.

'Just how long has she been here slaying demons?' He thought. If time flowed here as it did in Teyvat, that would mean she's been fighting in such a weakened state for half a year.

The thought made his eyes widen in the slightest. The amount of energy he felt already being depleted from him even though he's been here for less than ten minutes was vast, enough to pay for an ultimate move. She's always been the strongest out of all the Yaksha, both mentally and physically, but this was just far exceeding his expectations.

Looking down in shame, she felt she had no right to make eye contact with the man standing above her.

"I'm so pitiful... I couldn't see my duty through," she admitted.

Shaking his head, Rex Lapis was quick to voice his disagreements.

"I digress. You've done more than enough. Your love for life is truly admirable. I'm..." He paused for a moment, leaving her with enough time to look up at him with those glowing eyes he always knew her for having. "...proud of you."

She raised a hand to her face, placing her fingers gently over her mouth to cover her smile as she melted at his words. He coughed into his closed fist, that being the only thing to show he was embarrassed of his words that contradicted his apathetic expression.

"We should go. Back to Teyvat. The abyss you fell into is no longer shackled by the restraints of time," he declared.

It was time she came home. No one knew this, but ever since her funeral, he's been keeping an eye out for her. Working at the funeral parlor, he often encountered spirits, and one just so happened to see her disappearance that day. That's when he found traces of the abyss opening there. He was only able to re-open that abyss by the help of another in Teyvat along with whoever called out the name he granted her in this world.

A saddened voice suddenly broke the conversation between the two, [ Name ] finally registering the two boys as she fell out of her battle-focused mentality.

"You're leaving?"

[ Name ]'s heart dropped to her stomach, looking over at Rex Lapis with a small smile.

"Give me a moment."

Rex Lapis nodded, rising from his knee and extending his hand out for [ Name ] to grab. She took it gratefully and slowly made her way to the right side of the building. The two waited patiently as she climbed up the wooden crates, her injured leg inhibiting her full mobility.

Once she reached the top, she looked forward and saw that she was eye level with Mikey and Takemichi. They looked back at her, her torn shirt showing her arm and stomach tattoos glowing a vibrant [ Color ].

She snorted at the look on Takemichi's face before she dug her hand into her pocket. She quickly grabbed ahold of her handkerchief, and although it had a tear in it, she still handed it over to him through the bars. He took it with a grateful nod of his head and wiped his eyes and nose.

Looking down sadly, [ Name ] broke the silence between the three.

"I'm leaving. I never belonged here to begin with..." She trailed off, the reality something Takemichi knew all too well and something Mikey had figured out pretty early on.

They watched as her head that was previously angled downwards shot up, looking straight ahead at them as her eyes narrowed seriously.

"But I promise you two. Be it countries, worlds, or even universes away, call out my name, and I vow to you I will pass through them to be at your side."

Her words rang throughout their heads, the shine in her eyes reflecting in their own.

She lifted her tattooed arm and placed her hand atop of the one that was still clenched to the metal bar, belonging to none other than Mikey. She sadly looked at the bruises and blood that was there as she held it, Mikey only smiling back as he felt her palm encase his knuckles.

Breaking the two out of their moment, Takemichi looked over at her with furrowed eyebrows— and they would have been touching if it weren't for the crease of his skin between them.

"You're not just saying that, are you?"

Mikey looked up at her for her response, his heart skipping a beat as he waited for her answer. Seeing that smile on her face, he relaxed, her peaceful look always reassuring him and bringing him a sense of safety.

"No way. We're friends, aren't we?"

"Course' we are!"

"Hell yeah!"

She laughed out of her nose from hearing them reply so enthusiastically at the same time.

"Plus, I can't just abandon Toman. I'm the sixth Division Vice-Captain."

Mikey nodded and smiled to himself, uncaring how soft his expression looked. It was just her and Takemichi here after all, so he didn't mind showing a little bit of emotion upfront.

"I'm so glad you're okay," Takemichi told her, the sudden relief giving him another urge to cry. It was so overwhelming— only able to stand back and watch as she fought so desperately only to fall time and time again.

Looking past [ Name ], Mikey stared at the man that was curiously looking at the interaction above him. Noticing this, he slipped his hand through the bar and waved at him, unknowingly talking to someone highly respected in the world [ Name ] came from— even more than she was.

"Hey rat tail! Thank you for saving [ Name ], we owe you one!"

Takemichi looked over at Mikey with a horrified expression before his face squeezed into a sour look to hide back the loud snort that would have fell from his nose.

[ Name ] looked torn between being angry at Mikey from the disrespect and laughing as she bit hard on her lip to not snort. This world has really changed her humor up without her realizing, maybe it was because of those damn phones.

Rex Lapis only closed his eyes and nodded his head, choosing not to verbally reply.

"Well—" [ Name ] started as she took a step back from the bars, clearly ready to take her leave. She was caught off guard as Takemichi shook his head rapidly and yelled,

"Wait!"

She stopped and looked towards him with a tilt of her head. It was hard for her to go now that the opportunity arose, and he was only making it harder. But this was what she wished for; this was what she wanted more than anything.

"Yes, Takemichi?"

"Put your face against the bar!"

She looked at him incredulously and Mikey made a 'pft' noise as the odd request. Nevertheless, she walked closer and leaned forward until she felt her forehead touch the bar.

Takemichi leaned forward and pressed his lips against her forehead lightly. She pulled away with a smile and delicately placed her fingers where she felt the kiss linger.

He crossed his arms over his chest, his eyes closed and chin up as he held back tears. His face was embarrassed as he said out loud,

"Listen sis, don't stay away for long. And bring that Xiao person next time you come. I'd like to meet him."

"Takemichi..."

She pressed her lips together, the prospect of having a little brother new to her, but she was overjoyed and secretly emotional from that. She always had viewed him that way, but she never knew if she was anything more than a stranger to him.

"Of course. I'll see you guys soon."

Remembering something, her expression became serious as she looked over at Mikey.

"—oh, and the guy who told me to come here..."

As she explained what had led to her being trapped inside the warehouse, Takemichi and Mikey glanced at one another with determined expressions.

"Don't worry about him [ Name ]. Toman's been looking for an enemy anyways, we've been bored out of our minds! He'll be gone before you return," Mikey ominously reassured.

She snorted before heading down the stack of crates, raising her hand as she wordlessly waved goodbye.

As her figure distorted into nothing after exchanging some words with the cold stone man, Takemichi sniffled as he wiped at his eye. He believed her when she said she would come back, but he missed her so much already.

"You crybaby, '' Mikey teased, but also discreetly wiped at his eyes to stop trails of tears from escaping.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 2.5K 16
Y/N a person who takes care of tokyo manji gang and treated their wounds whenever they are bruised up, he treats them as his friends and family... โ—ผ๏ธ...
1.1M 49K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...
5.2K 15 1
-In which a 18 year old girl was sucked into a dating simulator and was bound to finish the game without dying. But what if she was meant to die in...
60.7K 2.3K 21
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค "๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค "๐–-๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ?" โ”โ”โ”โ”โŠฑโ‹†โŠฐโ”โ”โ”โ” In which Y/n, just another girl who loves Tokyo Revengers gets thrown...