Stars In Daylight(Johnny x re...

Por MusicStrike

Y/n L/n comes from an emotionally abusive household. Her Father being a Wolf and her Mother being a butterfl... Mais

Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter: 8
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Finished
SEQUEL!

Chapter:9

344 14 3
Por MusicStrike

Word Count~2189

Y/n POV

You and Johnny were currently sitting beside each other on a couch while Johnny's dad was sitting in front of both of you on a chair.

Johnny's dad was scary, he was big and definitely a lot stronger than you but you had to act like it didn't faze you because he seemed very nice, but convincing him to let you stay here was gonna be hard, or so you thought.

"Hey dad, so there's something I wanted to ask you", Johnny said while you were fidgeting with your fingers out of nervousness.

"Go ahead"

"Well to sum it all up Y/n needs a place to stay tonight and I was wondering if she could stay here"

"Wait a minute didn't you say you was going to her house so doesn't she have a place to stay", Johnny's dad said confused.

"It's a long story and I don't think Y/n's ready to talk about it"

"Don't you think I deserve the right to know if she's going to be living under my roof"

"I know bu-", Johnny said trying to defend you.

"Johnny it's ok he has a right to know", you said cutting him off before continuing "I was living at my parents house and well I got into a fight with them this morning and so they kicked me out and I don't really have anywhere else to stay right now so Johnny offered and even though I declined he pushed it so please let me stay here, at least for tonight so I can try and sort things out", you said hoping he would agree and say yes.

"Ill let you stay but on one condition, you and Johnny cannot sleep in the same room"

"Of course, thank you so much", you said grateful he would let you stay.

"Perfect, Y/n, you can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the couch", Johnny said but there was no way you were going to let that happen... at least not without a fight.

"No I'm sleeping on the couch, its only fair", you tried to argue but it seemed he was going to be stubborn about this as well.

"Nope you're the guest you should sleep on the bed", he replied back.

"No you guys are being so generous enough to let me even sleep here, I will be sleeping on the couch", you said giving him a serious look.

"Nope your the lady in the house and should be shown respect, your sleeping on the bed"

"No I am not"

"Oh yes you are"

"No"

"Yes"

"No!"

"Yes!"

It went on like that for a couple minutes and you don't know how but Johnny was able to convince you to sleep in his room while he slept on the couch.

You decided to eat dinner here and get to know Johnny's dad a little more considering you were going to stay her for a bit.

"So Y/n how'd you meet Johnny", Johnny's dad said while you guys were all eating pizza.

"Oh I work at the cafe just around the corner and he came in just when my shift was finishing so I ended up talking to him for a bit and we hit it off well so we decided to keep in touch", you said with a smile remembering the day you met him.

"So I'm guessing your the one he's been hanging out with the past few days"

"Yep", you answered, happily sipping on the soda they gave you.

"So what do you do in your spare time", Johnny's dad asked you, taking a bite out of his pizza.

"Well when I do have free time which isn't often because of my work I usually sing or paint or something like that"

"Oh so you're an artist", he said to which you nodded answering his question.

"So do you play an instrument", he said, seeming very curious on the subject.

"Yes actually I play the piano"

"Oh really, you know Johnny played the piano a bit when he was a kid"

"Oh really, was he any good", you said looking over at Johnny seeing him bury his face in his hands out of embarrassment.

"Haha, you should have seen him it was like the poor thing was dying", Johnny's dad said laughing his head off.

"Really", you said looking at him and chuckling a bit at how embarrassed he looked.

"Oh my goodness it was so bad we had to stop the lessons", Johnny's dad said wiping the tears from his eyes from laughing so much.

"Johnny you never told me that", you said looking at him.

"I wonder why", he said gesturing to his dad who started busting out laughing again.

After that Johnny's dad calmed down and you guys ended up talking for a couple hours about random stuff. Surprisingly you guys got along well and eventually it was time for bed.

"Johnny do you guys have any extra pillows or blankets", you said after coming out of the bathroom from changing.

"You mean the ones I'm using", Johnny replied from the couch.

"Oh sorry, I just wasn't sure if you wanted me using your pillow and blanket"

"I don't mind if you don't"

"I'm fine with it I was just making sure you were"

"I don't mind, goodnight Y/n"

"Good night Johnny have a good sleep", you said heading to Johnny's room.

"You too!", Johnny called after you.

You opened the door to his room and laid on his bed when you suddenly heard your phone ringing. You checked the caller ID and it read 'Alex', you decided to pick up even though you were still mad at him because you were curious on why he was calling.

"Hello", you said after picking up.

"Hey Y/n, how are you?"

"I'm fine, you?"

"I'm fine, I was just wondering where are you right now?"

"Oh um why do you need to know", you said not wanting to tell him the truth knowing very well he would freak out.

"Because when I asked Eddie he said you were at your parents house and well I'm here right now and your not here, and I know your not at the apartment because I already called your sister, so where are you", he said with a stern voice.

"Ok before I tell you can you promise not to freak out"

"I can't promise that", he replied.

"Well then I can't tell you"

"... fine I promise not to freak out"

"Ok well lets just say I'm at a friends house"

"Y/n", he said raising his voice a little.

"Ok fine I'm at Johnny's house, and before you freak out we're not sleeping in the same room ok, his dad made sure of it", you said trying to reassure him.

"What?! Why are you at his house!? Why didn't you call a hotel or something!"

"Calm down, I did call the hotel and they said they were booked"

"Well why him"

"Because he offered and I figured that was easier than having to call a bunch of animals trying to figure out where I was going to sleep tonight"

"Fine... but I have a question and I want you to answer with all seriousness"

"Ok what is it?"

"Do you really like Johnny"

Even you didn't know the answer to that, or at least not the whole answer so you just told him the only thing you could tell him.

"I don't know, and even if I do I'm not doing anything about it"

"I know I don't like him but if you really like him then why won't you say anything", Alex asked, curious.

"Cause what's the point, its going to end up just like any other relationships they act like they love me then leave me broken"

"I know bu-"

"Hey ill call you tomorrow ok I'm feeling tired", you said not wanting to talk to him about it knowing it would lead to another argument.

"Ok then have a good sleep", Alex said wanting to talk to you more knowing you were lying but doing it for your sake.

"You too Alex"

'"Goodnight Y/n"

"Goodnight", you said hanging up the phone.

Then you started to think to yourself as you drifted yourself to sleep, 'Do I really like him or is it that I crave love that the moment I find someone that I'm slightly attracted to I convince my self I like them'.

Time Skip~

It was morning and you woke up very confused and then you remembered where you were and so you got up, used the bathroom, and went to find Johnny only to find him still sleeping on the couch.

"Wake up sleeping beauty!", you yelled in his ear but surprisingly he didn't wake up so you did the only thing you could think of you went on YouTube and played the sound of an airhorn.

The moment it played he freaked out and ended up falling off the couch with a loud thud. You were laughing your head off and that's when you got a call from Buster so you picked up.

"Hello Buster"

"Hello Y/n, could you call Johnny and could you both come down to the theater I have a surprise for everyone"

"Of course we'll be there right away"

"Ok bye Y/n"

"Bye Buster", you said hanging up.

"Johnny get up Buster wants us at the theater", you said before running to the bathroom to change.

(These are just suggestions you can wear whatever you want)

You changed into the outfit you picked out and topped it off with a beanie(or hat) and went to find Johnny spotting him in the truck on his phone waiting for you.

You opened the door to the passengers seat and hopped in the car closing the door behind you.

"Finally, you take forever you know", Johnny said while he started to drive to the theater.

"For my defence I'm currently living at a garage and all my stuff are in boxes"

"Yeah right, also there's something I want to ask about"

"What is it?", you said wondering what it could be.

"Well yesterday when you fell asleep in the car your beanie fell off a bit and well*sigh* when were you planning on telling me you have a whole head of hair", Johnny said disappointment laced in his voice.

"Oh yeah that- I- uh... I'm sorry I just... there's a lot going on and I didn't know how to bring it up", you said upset he had to figure out that way.

"But were you even planning on telling me"

"Of course! I just wasn't sure when or how to do it"

"So were you ever planning on telling the crew about the animal mix thing"

"Well... no"

"How come?", Johnny said confused.

"Well I'm just afraid of how they'll take it"

"Well do you want to tell them", Johnny asked.

"Of course I do, I'm just afraid they won't be my friends anymore if I do"

"Well if you want I can help you tell them and if they don't like you after then they were never your friends in the first place"

"So... does that mean were friends", you said hoping he would say yes.

"Of course we are, what else would we be acquaintances? I mean maybe its just me but i don't think acquaintances let each other sleep over at the their house or is that just me"

"Ok ok I was just making sure"

"Ok but I was wondering if you could take your beanie off... I mean you don't have to but I was just wondering"

"Oh um sure", you said taking your beanie off and taking down the bun revealing your hair.

"Wow"

"Is it that bad"

"No not at all its just that your so beau- never mind um were here", Johnny said putting the car in park.

"Right", you said putting your hair back up in a bun and putting the beanie back on.

You got out of the car and followed Johnny into the theater following him backstage to where everyone else was.

"Now listen up!", Buster yelled gaining everyone's attention.

"Tomorrow we're going to have a full preview of the show, and our audience will be none other than miss Nana Noodleman", Buster continued.

"Nana Noodleman, she's still alive?", Mike said in disbelief that the old woman was still living.

"Oh yes, and believe me she's got some pretty high standards, alright! So today were going to have a full dress rehearsal and I want to see you light up the stage folks"

Buster said and thats when you remembered you had no idea what you were supposed to be wearing, you would have to ask Buster.

"Two minutes everybody!", Buster yelled after a while.

You just hoped you would be good enough for the show.

A/n

Yay! Another one finished.

Ok so if you guys have any performance suggestions you could message me or comment, I don't mind whatever.

Also I think in chapter 2 I asked you guys to vote which song you wanted to do and just letting you guys know that its still open to anyone who wants to vote considering the song won't be revealed until the performance.

~MusicStrike

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

21K 405 48
Note: They are humans instead of animals. Sorry to anyone who thought it would be like beastars or like we got teleported to their world. This is a r...
3.1K 68 5
Koala Buster Moon and his daughter (Y/n) preside over a once-grand theater that has fallen on hard times. An eternal optimist, and a bit of a scoundr...
14.6K 315 14
"𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢�...
48.2K 3K 33
🦋She is his butterfly, soft, naive and fragile. ✨He is the one to make her feel butterflies, ruthless, rude and heartless. ~~~~~~~~~ He is the dev...