Shoot a blockbuster in the wi...

Por Xiaoshuo_

Q: How does it feel to go from the awards ceremony of the photography annual competition to the black female... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51.55
Chapter 56.60
Chapter 61.65
Chapter 66.70
Chapter 71.75
Chapter 76.80
Chapter 81.85
Chapter 86.90
Chapter 91.95
Chapter 96.100
Chapter 101.105
Chapter 106.110
Chapter 111.115
Chapter 116.120
Chapter 121.125
Chapter 126.129

Chapter 50

390 5 0
Por Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 50 The Polar Ice Sheet 16

    Before dawn the next day, Jiang Ran avoided Zeng Pei and quietly walked out the door on cat steps.

    When she was traveling alone, she was much faster than when she was traveling together. When dawn was approaching, she arrived at the crater that was about to explode.

    Last night, restless birds and a whole group of migrating snakes appeared in the video sent by Paiqiu, coupled with the growing range and intensity of fumaroles, Jiang Ran made a rough judgment and felt that when the volcano erupted It is close at hand.

    Such rare natural wonders, of course she had to take good photos of them at close range.

    Jiang Ran was afraid that other people would be worried, so he insisted on following. He deliberately chose to go out when everyone was sleeping, and he didn't mention his whereabouts in advance. Even if someone found her missing, it was impossible to find her so quickly.

    She can take such a risk by herself, there is no need to involve other people.

    However, after waiting in the crater for a long time, the magma in the pool still maintains an active and active state of explosion, and there is no sign of the earthquake and poisonous gas that symbolize the imminent eruption.

    No matter how you look at it, it looks like it won't explode for a while.

    Jiang Ran frowned and weighed it.

    If you stay at the crater for a few days, other people will find them all the way sooner or later, which will be more troublesome.

    After thinking about it, Jiang Ran readjusted the position and angle of following the ball, and then rushed back with the bag on his back.

    In the past two days, pay more attention to the real-time images sent by the ball, and it’s okay to come over when the real volcanic eruption happens.

    On the way back, Jiang Ran felt much more relaxed, and he had the energy to start thinking.

    Looking at the icy blue ice on both sides, she suddenly thought of the blue eyes of that little reindeer.

    broken.

    Could it have been cooked by the gold master's father?

    That was too miserable.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Ran immediately quickened his pace.

    At this time the sun was already high in the sky, and it would be noon in two hours.

    Calculating according to the usual schedule, everyone has already woken up at this point, but the patron's father usually wakes up a little later. Even if he wakes up at this time, he probably hasn't had time to get the little deer... the shark, right?

    Just thinking about the scene of Xiao Lu's tragic death, the hairs on Jiang Ran's whole body are about to stand on end.

    Let's hope he hasn't had time to do it yet!

    As Jiang Ran thought about it, he walked faster and faster.

    However, as soon as he walked into the camp, he bumped into Xu Yang head-on.

    When the four eyes met, Xu Yang was leisurely riding on the deer.

    Jiang Ran breathed a sigh of relief.

    The gold master's father is riding a deer to see the snow scene?

    Very good, very good.

    The deer is very tenacious in life and survived the hunting claws; the father of the gold master is also very good, he found a new way to catch fish so quickly, and he didn't have to walk by himself.

    This is really... really good!

    Of course Xu Yang also saw Jiang Ran who had just rushed back from the world.

    He raised his eyebrows and asked, "It's so early in the morning, why did you go?"

    Jiang Ran shook the bag of wool he just cut in his hand: "I went to find Icelandic sheep, they can live in such a harsh environment The fur is also very cold-resistant.”

    “But why are you going to shear sheep all of a sudden?” Xu Yang raised his wrist and glanced at his watch, “It’s only nine o’clock.”

    Jiang Ran had already made up a reason, and it was logical now Pointing to the little deer, he said, "It yelled for half the night last night. I didn't sleep well, and it was so cold that I couldn't sleep in the second half of the night. I just woke up and went to shear some wool and came back."

    Xu Yang lowered his body. The little deer glanced.

    This guy has been yelling about it for a long time, but no one knows better than him, it is indeed not a lie.

    Seeing the two of them talking to themselves, the little reindeer didn't know if he felt aggrieved. His little hoof scratched and pulled on the ice, making a crisp creaking sound.

    There were deer evidence and physical evidence, but Xu Yang always felt that something was wrong.

    He opened his mouth and was about to say something when suddenly there was a slapping sound next to him.

    Jiang Ran also pricked up his ears. Listening to the voice, it seemed to be coming from Ren Xiayang and Fu Bai's room.

    Jiang Ran: "Did you hear any sound?"

    Xu Yang: "No, what sound?"

    The slapping sound in his ears intensified, Jiang Ran thought about it for a while, and immediately knew that it was the two who wanted to go out but didn't want to go out. I'm blocked by an ice wall, and I'm asking everyone for help.

    But Xu Yang's face was genuinely confused, and it didn't look like it was fake.

    So here comes the problem.

    Is the patron's father hard of hearing, or is he too dark-minded?

    After Fu Bai swore that he had completely overcome his fear of the deer, Jiang Ran still removed the snow bricks from the door of the two houses.

    However, Fu Bai was young and had a weak heart. As soon as he successfully left the house, he turned around and disappeared.

    As soon as Jiang Ran thought about it, he knew that he was hiding from the deer, and immediately pulled him back with his ears.

    "Didn't you say you're not afraid?" Jiang Ran directly brought Fu Bai to Xiaolu.

    "I, I, I'm really not afraid anymore!" Fu Bai shouted tremblingly, "Didn't Zeng Pei tell me to weave fishing nets! Work is important, work is important!"

    "Come on, Zeng Pei hasn't gotten up yet , she lives in the same room as me, do you think I don't know?"

    Fu Bai lied and didn't make a draft, and was exposed on the spot, and he was a little embarrassed for a while: "Uh... this..."

    "Okay, no need to explain," Jiang Ran brought him closer to the deer, "Come on, since you're not afraid anymore, come and say hello to it."

    When Fu Bai saw the deer, he knelt down with a "slap" up.

    "Lu, Grandpa Lu," he said in a trembling voice, "you just let me go."

    Jiang Ran: "..." Something unbelievable.

    Seeing that the little reindeer had no intention of leaving, it seemed that he would have to stay with them for a while. If Fu Bai avoided it all day long like a plague god, it would not be a problem.

    When the time comes, eating, drinking and living will be mixed together, can Fu Bai hide for a while, or for a lifetime? It also makes it inconvenient for others to do anything.

    Jiang Ran's heart turned hard, and he simply slipped Fu Baiti away, insisting that he say hello to Xiaolu.

    Fu Bai also knew that Xiao Lu was actually nothing to be afraid of, but it was caused by psychological factors, so he gritted his teeth and passed, and he planned to do what Jiang Ran said.

    The little deer opened its big blue eyes and looked at them curiously for a long time. Seeing that they finally made a move, it tilted its beautiful horns and moved forward to rub Fu Bai's neck.

    Fu Bai finally loosened his clenched teeth: "Grandpa Lu! You just—"

    "Eh?" His voice was broken, but at this moment he suddenly stopped, "What's wrong with your leg?"

    Jiang Ran Following his gaze, he realized that there was a circle of off-white cloth tied around the deer's front thigh, and a strange knot was tied on it.

    This looks like the handwriting of human beings.

    Right now Zeng Pei is still sleeping, and Jiang Ran didn't do it himself. Ren Xiayang and Fu Bai had just been released from the igloo, and only Bai Zhiyong and Xu Yang were left in the huge ice field.

    Jiang Ran glanced at Xu Yang who had been riding the deer and felt that the answer was obvious.

    "President Xu, did you tie it up?" Jiang Ran asked with a smile.

    "Yeah." Xu Yang said lightly, "Last night it was too dark and I didn't notice it. I woke up this morning and found that it had an injury on its leg, so I simply bandaged it."

    Jiang Ran was somewhat surprised.

    Originally thought that Xu Yang hated the deer to death, let it go and did not cook it directly, just riding on it and enslaving it was considered kind, but he didn't expect that he also treated the deer's wound.

    Unexpectedly, it is inevitable that there will be a slight change. I didn't expect Xu Yang to have such a caring and meticulous side.

    After hearing that Xiao Lu was injured, Fu Bai was not as afraid as before.

    Restraining his instinctive trembling, he crouched in front of the fawn, held its little hoof, and greeted it slowly.

    Slow down and take a closer look, the little reindeer does not seem to be that scary.     Fu Bai took a few more glances

    , and suddenly found something, and shouted in surprise: "Its eyes are still a little golden!"

It will change color, it is golden yellow in summer, and blue in winter. Now autumn and winter are changing, and its eye color has not completely transitioned, so it has a little gold."

    Fu Bai stared intently for a long time, and the panic expression on his face gradually was smoothed out.

    After a long while, he said, "It's quite beautiful."

    "Of course," Jiang Ran said with a smile, "Reindeer were the first to discover this special physiological characteristic. It can continuously improve the retina according to seasonal changes. Structure, it's a marvelous evolution throughout nature." The

    greatest fear is often that of the unknown.

    The more Fu Bai knew about reindeer, the less fear he felt in his heart.

    After a while, he was able to cling to the little reindeer freely.

    Finally seeing that Fu Bai had made some progress, Jiang Ran was happy, and gave him half of the wool he had just sheared.

    Fu Bai was confused, and touched the back of his head: "What are you doing for me?"

    Jiang Ran: "Didn't you say that Fu Xi likes things on earth?"

    "Yes, so?"

    Jiang Ran raised his eyebrows: "Then he helped so much earlier, so I can't thank him?"

    Fu Bai was very Confused: "Do you need it?"

    "It's so sad."

    Jiang Ran patted Fu Bai on the shoulder: "The top universities in the interstellar era don't offer the course of emotional intelligence."

    Of course Fu Bai was dissatisfied: "Are you Said that I have a problem with EQ..."

    Jiang Ran clapped happily when he heard the words: "That's really good, I thought you couldn't hear it!"

    Fu Bai: "..."

    Fu Bai exploded for a while, and finally didn't know where After figuring it out, he finally pulled Jiang Ran's wool bag angrily.

    Seeing that the smile on Jiang Ran's face still persisted, Fu Bo paused, and said "Thank you" very emotionally.

    Jiang Ran immediately laughed even wider.

    This kid is a quick learner.

    It's a pity that he was facing Jiang Ran, so how could he take advantage of it?

    "You're welcome," Jiang Ran waved his hand, and then changed the subject, "I'll leave it to you to change Xiaolu's dressing these two days, come on!"

    Fu Bai was silent for a moment, and his rosy face gradually began to twitch again. green.

    "You did it on purpose!"

    "Awesome, you can see it all."

    "Huh!"

    "Stop humming, Zeng Pei is really going to wake up at this point, hurry up and weave a web with her, let's do it at noon Big meal."

    "Okay—Okay."

    Jiang Ran turned to look at Xu Yang when Fu Bai walked away with a whimper.

    Jiang Ran: "President Xu, I really just went to shear some wool in the morning."

    Xu Yang nodded: "I didn't say I didn't believe it."

    Jiang Ran smiled stiffly when he heard the words.

    But you didn't believe me either!

    The author has something to say:

    I'm sorry this chapter is a bit late, and the little angels who commented today all gave red envelopes.

    [Small Theater]

    Yesterday's Fu Bai: Monster!

    Today's Fu Bai: It doesn't seem so scary...

    Tomorrow's Fu Bai: Deer are so cute, why do you eat them?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

70.6K 1.1K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
92.7K 1.5K 75
Ji Wanwan was blind due to a car accident and lived with her elderly grandmother in a small town. Although the sympathetic Wanwan cannot see the colo...