Shoot a blockbuster in the wi...

By Xiaoshuo_

Q: How does it feel to go from the awards ceremony of the photography annual competition to the black female... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51.55
Chapter 56.60
Chapter 61.65
Chapter 66.70
Chapter 71.75
Chapter 76.80
Chapter 81.85
Chapter 86.90
Chapter 91.95
Chapter 96.100
Chapter 101.105
Chapter 106.110
Chapter 111.115
Chapter 116.120
Chapter 121.125
Chapter 126.129

Chapter 38

428 10 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 38 The Polar Ice Field 04

    "Iron deficiency anemia?" Xu Yang asked in confusion.

    "Yes," Jiang Ran tapped the jar in his hand, "I see you are chewing ice cubes, so I asked."

    "But..."

    Xu Yang paused, and asked, "Isn't this a kind of pica? "

    It's pica, yes, but it also has a reason. People don't have pica for no reason, and any disease can find its root in the body. Why, didn't your doctor tell you? "

    Xu Yang didn't answer.

    He hadn't actually seen a doctor.

    I liked to chew ice cubes when I was very young, but I didn't know it was a disease at that time, I just thought it was a preference.

    Later, I found out that it was a kind of disease, but the timing was not so coincidental. It was when I heard my aunt chatting with others.

    They talked about the pica of the children next door, and felt that the adults were busy with work and had no time to take care of the children and did not teach them well.

    But Xu Yang felt that he had to be a well-educated child, so he couldn't have pica.

    If he hadn't left the capital planet at this moment, he would have relaxed a lot subconsciously, and he wouldn't have shown this problem in front of others.

    Seeing Xu Yang's silence, Jiang Ran thought he couldn't judge his own situation, so he took the initiative to popularize science: "Iron deficiency anemia will lead to insufficient oxygen supply to cells, and may cause fatigue, lethargy, pica and other symptoms. Adults After that, it’s fine, if it’s an infant under 2 years old, it may directly affect the normal development of the brain and body.”

    Xu Yang’s eyelashes trembled slightly.

    He asked: "Is there any other way of judging?" Another way

    of judging?

    Jiang Ran thought for a while and asked, "Do you like mung beans?"

    Xu Yang shook his head slightly, indicating that he didn't like mung beans.

    "What about spinach and peanuts?"

    Xu Yang paused, rubbed his fingertips, and said "no" after a while.

    "Where are the red dates and pork liver?"

    Xu Yang finally couldn't bear it anymore, and his whole brow frowned.

    Jiang Ran gave him a pityful look.

    Do I need to ask further?

    She doesn't touch any good things that replenish blood, and she suffers from abnormal eating and lethargy. If it's not iron deficiency anemia, she can take off her head and kick it as a ball.

    Xu Yang didn't realize it: "What's wrong?"

    Jiang Ran patted him on the shoulder: "You don't need to find a doctor, I'll diagnose it for you, it's iron deficiency anemia."

    Xu Yang: "..."

    Xu Yang also Confused, Jiang Ran has already pulled others and began to tell him various precautions.

    Eat more fruits and vegetables, liver and blood, don't drink strong tea, coffee, or soft drinks, and usually exercise more and exercise more...

    After realizing that he had hit all the thunder once, Xu Yang fell silent.

    He paused and said, "Let's continue on our way."

    At noon, the weather was still clear, and apart from the occasional gust of wind, there was no serious danger. This was already a rare calm on the glacier.

    But after driving all morning, it is inevitable that I am still a little tired.

    When he saw an ice cave not far away, Xu Yang proposed to go in and have a rest.

    "No." Jiang Ran stood on tiptoe and said, "Most of the ice there is blue ice, which is very dangerous."

    "Okay." Xu Yang nodded without insisting, "Then let's continue on our way.

    " After walking forward for a while, Jiang Ran suddenly stopped.

    "What's wrong?" Xu Yang turned around and asked.

    "I was wondering..." Jiang Ran looked back at the ice cave behind him, "If other people do n't     know the danger of blue ice, is it possible to go in to take shelter and rest?

    "

Without hesitation, I walked outside the ice cave and looked in.

    The interior of the ice cave is not completely straight. When the line of sight was obstructed, Jiang Ran shouted, "Is there anyone inside?"

    No one responded.

    Just as Jiang Ran breathed a sigh of relief and turned around to leave, Fu Bai poked his head out of the ice cave while trotting: "Jiang Ran! Come in quickly! Look what a good place we found!"

    Jiang Ran suddenly turned his head: " Everyone else is inside too?"

    Fu Bai nodded, "Everyone is inside except you and the gold master's father." As

    soon as the words fell, Jiang Ran pulled Fu Bai away and trot into the ice cave to find someone.

    Fu Bai didn't react for a while, and fell to the ground under the imbalance of his body. Just as he rubbed his ass, a hand stretched out from the side.

    Fu Bai raised his head: "Xu... Mr. Xu."

    Xu Yang nodded slightly: "Yeah."

    "You..." Fu Bai smiled stiffly, "When did you come here?"

    Xu Yang: "In When you called me dad."

    Fu Bai: "..."

    Although it was awkward, but when Xu Yang reached out to help, Fu Bai still did not refuse.

    When he regained his footing in the snow, Jiang Ran was leading the others out of the ice cave.

    Seeing this scene, Fu Bai immediately put his embarrassment behind him. He jumped up anxiously: "We finally found such a place to rest. If we can't get off the glacier at night, we can still spend the night here! Take everyone out What are you doing?"

    Jiang Ran pointed to the ice layer on the wall of the ice cave, and explained to him unhurriedly: "This is blue ice, a very ancient and dangerous ice, which is very easy to break. It is as hard as steel, but also fragile. It's like glass, if it breaks and falls down, it can smash you into a pulp on the spot."

    Fu Bai stopped talking.

    He looked into the ice cave, with a look of fear on his face.

    Jiang Ran spread his hands: "Of course, if you like to challenge your luck, you can go in."

    Fu Bai hurriedly waved his hands and refused.

    Zeng Pei took a few steps towards the wall of the ice cave, and stretched out his hand to caress the cold ice surface: "Hard and fragile? Do you think this kind of ice can be used as a mechanical material? What is its melting point?"

    Jiang Ran : "..."

    When leaving with his luggage on his back, Zeng Pei was still reluctant to part with him, frequently turning his head to look at the love ice in his dream.

    Jiang Ran put his arms around her shoulders and turned her back: "That really can't be used as a material, don't think about it, let's go."

    Zeng Pei hesitated and said "Oh".

    Before the end of the sound fell completely, there was a sudden loud sound behind him.

    Everyone suddenly turned around at the same time, and in the next second, they saw that the ice cave, which was still strong and sheltered from the wind and rain, collapsed. When the ice beam fell to the ground, it also raised snow dust all over the sky, which was so beautiful.

    Ren Xiayang patted his chest belatedly: "It's, it's a good thing we've come out."

    Bai Zhiyong put his cheek on the cover of Little Orchid, and said fearfully, "I almost said goodbye to you forever."

    Zeng Pei muttered: "It seems that it really can't be used as a material."

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    What kind of teammates are these?

    After the fear gradually passed, the joy of reunion gradually radiated.

    When they were on their way, everyone was chatting and laughing, and Jiang Ran felt a lot more at ease, but after there were too many people, Xu Yang gradually stopped talking, and started to take out his optical brain again, writing and drawing from time to time.

    After Jiang Ran teased Fu Bai, he glanced at Xu Yang.

    But at this moment, she wasn't particularly worried -

    who knew whether Xu Yang was recording the situation or drawing a villain under his serious appearance?

    Speaking of which, Xu Yang's painters are quite vivid.

    The glacier is not like a tropical rainforest. There are so many ingredients that can be found ready-made. In addition to rushing on the road, everyone’s lunch is soaked in water and compressed biscuits.

    Ren Xiayang was so wronged that he frowned.

    Jiang Ran comforted, "It's important to hurry now. When we get to the ice field, I'll catch sea fish and roast it for you."

    Upon hearing this, Ren Xiayang immediately got excited, grabbed Bai Zhiyong's arm and rushed forward.

    Bai Zhi's employing people are all stupid.

    While being led away tremblingly, he tried his best to protect Xiao Lanhua: "You, what are you doing!"

    Ren Xiayang was especially excited: "Hurry up and eat grilled fish!

    " It lasted for a few minutes, but was soon interrupted by reality.

    All gathered together, stopped, and looked ahead—

    they encountered the silent ogre of the glacier, Snow Cornice.

    It is suspended in the air, and the load is not heavy, and it may collapse at any time during the crossing. At that time, everyone will fall from the cliff hundreds of meters away, and it is difficult to survive.

    "Everyone, be careful!"

    Jiang Ran stepped forward to test it first: "The snow canopy here is pretty solid, let's go over one by one, and the speed should be faster, the probability of accidents should be small."

    As for how to cross the snow eaves, Jiang Ran first explained it verbally, and then was the first to step forward to demonstrate.

    Right now, without ice picks and crampons, I can only fix my body artificially. Jiang Ran poked holes in the snow layer with his hands to fix it, in case he fell directly from the snow eaves.

    In this way, after poking out many large and small holes in the entire section of the snow eaves, Jiang Ran successfully crossed to the opposite side.

    It will be much more convenient for the people behind to follow suit.

    They don't even need to dig holes themselves, they just need to put their hands into the hole Jiang Ran just poked out and fix their bodies.

    Everyone successfully crossed the most dangerous snow cornice area one by one, and Xu Yang was the last one.

    The most part of the front has been fine, but when it is about to arrive, the snow eaves are finally overwhelmed and collapsed in an instant.

    Fortunately, Xu Yang was almost there at that time, and Jiang Ran kept watching nervously. Seeing the danger, he immediately grabbed Xu Yang's hand. Everyone worked together to pull Xu Yang up from mid-air.

    It's finally safe.

    Everyone sat in the snow and looked at each other with a smile, and they all breathed a sigh of relief.

    Through the snow eaves, the most dangerous experience is over.

    The snow cornice used to be the snow slope.

    The snow eaves that everyone crossed before were very large, and this snow slope is also very long.

    Standing on the top of the snow slope, Jiang Ran asked, "Have you ever played on a slide before?"

    Fu Bai was well-informed about games, but at this moment he still showed a puzzled expression: "What is that? "

    "It's a kind... that makes everyone happy."

    "Oh?" Fu Bai became interested, "Tell me about it?"

    "Okay..."

    Jiang Ran walked towards Fu Bai as he spoke, slowly Slowly close to his ear: "I tell you..."

    Fu Bai pricked up his ears very excitedly.

    However, in the next second, Jiang Ran suddenly reached out and pushed Fu Bai down the snow slope with all his strength.

    I saw Fu Bai lying on his back, turning his head up for a while, and turning his feet 180 degrees for a while, sliding down the top of the snow slope all the way.

    "Help!"

    "Jiang Ran!"

    "I'm going to kill you!"

    "..."

    Jiang Ran showed a satisfied smile.

    Then he raised his head and looked at the others with interest.

    Ren Xiayang took a few steps back in fear: "I, I, I will do it myself..."

    He closed his eyes as he said that, jumped suddenly, and slid down the snow slope.

    The author has something to say:

    [Small Theater]

    Xu Yang counted with his fingers: This is only the first day, and Ran Ran has saved me twice and helped me countless times.

    Jiang Ran: Then look at the investment...

    Xu Yang: Huh? What?

    Jiang Ran: ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 192 6
Lucerys Velaryon is born a girl. Almost nothing changes... until Aemond Targaryen begins to take an interest in her. It seems Targaryen uncles have a...
191K 7.4K 200
Hi,thanks so much for all the love Updates everyday Uh I think this thing is broken it says I have 18k reads
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
4.1K 178 8
❝ and you know damn well, for you i would ruin myself, a million little times. ❞ carlos sainz jr x fem! oc