Shoot a blockbuster in the wi...

By Xiaoshuo_

Q: How does it feel to go from the awards ceremony of the photography annual competition to the black female... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51.55
Chapter 56.60
Chapter 61.65
Chapter 66.70
Chapter 71.75
Chapter 76.80
Chapter 81.85
Chapter 86.90
Chapter 91.95
Chapter 96.100
Chapter 101.105
Chapter 106.110
Chapter 111.115
Chapter 116.120
Chapter 121.125
Chapter 126.129

Chapter 3

1.4K 23 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 3 Tropical Rainforest 03

    "The form of the quiz is not complicated, there are only two levels in total."

    When it came to the key point, everyone listened attentively with bated breath, but the host put a pass on it and paused for a long time before continuing: "The first The first level is a knowledge contest, and the second level is a practical exercise."

    As soon as the words were finished, there were exclamations from below.

    The sound came and went continuously, Jiang Ran listened carefully and found that everyone's reactions were quite interesting.

    Ren·retired soldier·Xia Yang frantically tore at his camouflage jacket: "Why do you need to take a theory test to survive in the wild!?"

    Bai·biologist·Zhiyong carefully held his fungus bag, the whole person was dejected: " Isn't it good to answer the questions in a friendly manner? Why do you still need to take the practical test?" The

    others are also the same, and they all have their own worries.

    Jiang Ran thought about it, and looked back at Fu Bai.

    I saw him scratching his head frantically: "Exam!!?? Why is there an exam?"

    Jiang Ran: "..." He really deserves to be a talent who is ready to stand out by playing games!

    Fu Bai stopped sensitively: "Are you laughing at me?"

    "Why?" Jiang Ran looked at him sincerely, "It's just an exam, and it's impossible to fail."

    "...Oh, fail Of course, of course it's impossible!" The

    quiz on the first level of the quiz was not conducted through live questions.

    Under the guidance of the host, all the players set the automatic follow-up to the flat mode. According to him, when the test time is up, the questions will automatically appear on the screen, and the contestants only need to answer on the mechanical tablet.

    "Hey, there are already online viewers in everyone's live broadcast room." Jiang Ran was restless when setting up the mechanical ball, and sneaked to the list of live broadcast rooms, "There are still a lot of people... This data can't be faked Bar?"

    Fu Bai was speechless: "...Falsification of data on public platforms is illegal. If you are caught, you will be sentenced to more than three years in prison. Thank you."

    Jiang Ran was a little surprised when he heard this, but he should think about it carefully.

    After thousands of years of evolution, the big data market will certainly not be as chaotic as in the 21st century, and the corresponding laws and regulations will naturally be continuously improved and perfected.

    "That's great." Jiang Ran murmured to himself.

    "What did you say?" Fu Bai didn't hear clearly.

    "I said you remember the laws really clearly."

    "Of course!" Fu Bai was triumphant, "I'm from the Law Department of the Federal University, this is a trivial thing."

    Jiang Ran was surprised: "You can't judge by appearance."

    Fu Bai Bai turned his head: "...What do you mean?"

    Jiang Ran quickly changed the topic: "If these data are true, why are there so many more people all of a sudden?"

    "What's so strange about this?" Fu Bai asked The attention was quickly distracted, "The program team will only publish the prepared promotion after getting to the point."

    "Okay," Jiang Ran reluctantly agreed with his explanation, "Let me see my own The live broadcast room..."

    Jiang Ran stopped talking halfway through, and Fu Bai's curiosity was aroused by her, and she also clicked on the list of live broadcast rooms, but just after looking at it, he burst out laughing: "Congratulations, congratulations, the first The famous seat is very secure."

    "Although my popularity is low, I have the most online viewers." Jiang Ran insisted.

    "You're right," Fu Bo couldn't stop, "It's a pity that your audience can only throw rotten eggs."

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    People are hard to break.

    Jiang Ran was so pissed off by the long list of negative popularity numbers that he quit the live broadcast room without clicking in, so he didn't see the lively bullet screens in his live broadcast room.

    [Look at it! take a look! Everyone, let's guess which place Jiang Ran can get in the quiz]

    [The bottom one! I bet five rotten eggs! ]

    [Be conservative, let's count down to the top three, I bet ten rotten eggs! 】

    "..."

    "This ball is a bit advanced," Jiang Ran fiddled with the mechanical ball in his hand, and then adjusted it to tablet mode, and then assembled it into the shape of a baton, almost using it as a Transformer, "If you put In the 21st century, it must be very popular with children."

    "Hey!" Fu Bai couldn't stand it anymore, "It's an exam! Be more serious!"

    Jiang Ran waved his hand and said, "Isn't this not yet Start..."

    "Ding——"

    a question suddenly popped up on the tablet.

    The quiz has officially started.

    Jiang Ran glanced at the current time displayed on the mechanical tablet, then frowned slightly.

    There are still five minutes before the official start of the exam, why is it suddenly started early?

    Just as she was thinking about it, Jiang Ran suddenly noticed a line of sight focused on her body. She quickly looked in the direction she sensed, but everywhere she looked, there was a normal scene—the

    contestants frowned and thought hard, answering the questions quietly ; The host, as the invigilator, was careful not to make any sound, but walked quietly among the contestants with his hands behind his back.

    It's not a big deal at all. After Jiang Ran confirmed that there was nothing abnormal, he quickly looked away and focused on the mechanical tablet in his hand.

    [Question 1: May I ask which of the following objects can be used to make fire at noon in winter when the sun is in full bloom]

    [A. Ice]

    [B. Iron rod]

    Jiang Ran chose A without hesitation.

    In winter, when things are dry, a little spark is enough to ignite a stack of dry firewood. If there is no flint or other fire-making equipment at this time, as long as the ice is polished into a convex lens to gather the heat of the sun's rays, a fire can be ignited quickly.

    Jiang Ran went to Iceland with her classmates to photograph the living conditions of polar bears when she was a junior. At that time, the flint was damp and could not be used, and there were not enough materials to make the Iroquois-style firearm, which was made with a convex lens. Naturally, she was very interested in this method. The way of fire is all too familiar.

    [Question 2: May I ask where you can choose to sleep in the wild]

    [A. On the grass]

    [B. On the tree]

    Jiang Ran almost laughed out loud when he saw the question. Still trembling.

    I don't know who came up with the title. It must be an interesting person who can make the boring knowledge of wilderness survival so interesting.

    Jiang Ran successfully completed the two questions without encountering any difficulties, thinking that the difficult problems must be put in the finale.

    It wasn't until she solved the last question smoothly that she confirmed that the so-called knowledge quiz was really that simple.

    However, after clicking "Submit Paper" and looking up, Jiang Ran realized that things were not that simple.

    Not to mention Fu Bai, even the well-known biologist Bai Zhiyong frowns deeply, and it is obvious that he is stumped by the topic.

    Are there pitfalls in these topics?

    Jiang Ran quickly recalled the topic he had done just now, but no matter how he thought about it, he felt that there was no problem.

    When it was time to answer the questions, all the contestants had handed in the papers, and Jiang Ran immediately grabbed Fu Bai and began to torture him.

    As soon as Fu Bai heard her question, he exploded, pointing at her "you you you" and didn't say other words for a long time.

    Jiang Ran thought he didn't hear clearly, so he repeated it on purpose: "What do you think are the difficulties of those questions just now?"

    Fu Bai was silent for a long time, and then slowly said: "Are... are you humiliating me?"

    The author has something to say:

    [Small Theater]

    When Jiang Ran did the fifth question: there must be problems later!

    When Jiang Ran did the 10th question: The question is so simple, there must be a trap set in the details!

    When Jiang Ran did... the last question: I was thinking too much :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 1.5K 75
Ji Wanwan was blind due to a car accident and lived with her elderly grandmother in a small town. Although the sympathetic Wanwan cannot see the colo...
13.3K 318 80
Author: Fei Dao STORY NOT MINE FOR MY OFFLINE READING ONLY DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? In the mermaid world, he did not become a mermaid but became a sea ot...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...