Abused

By cutenessofirish

Hi I am Ally Malik, yes Zayn Malik's sister. Well everybody would think I am living the perfect life being Za... More

Abused (one direction fan fic)
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Eleven
Chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fithteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter twenty six
Twenty seven
READ
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
30
Chapter 32
omg

Chapter 25

3.9K 94 7
By cutenessofirish

Ally's POV

I was finished shopping and I had about fifty bags in each hand all for Ellie.

I got home and Louis was standing outside just casually waiting.

"Hey Loubear"I greeted,

"Hi babe" he replied and took Ellie from her seat "um I just tonight would like to hang out for a guys night with a few of my old mates, is that alright?"

"Sure, you don't have to ask me babe you just have to tell me" I replied and he nodded as well.

A few hours later

"I'm going babe" Louis said.

"Yep" I replied and planted a smile on my face. He kissed me on the cheek and left.

I heard Ellie crying so I went to her crib and carried her out.

"Hello baba" I said.

After a while she calmed down and I heard heavy footsteps coming from the staircase, my heart stopped, a rapist is coming for me.

When he came in I saw Zayn I haven't seen him in months.

AN

Bored outta my muthafucking brain so I updated so it is so fucking short but my shit couldn't wait

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 419 37
Ally was just a girl at an orphanage that had a best friend named beca…nothing special… But what she didn't know was that her twin brother Who was in...
83.5K 1.2K 76
Diana styles it's the young sister of the pop star and member of one direction Harry styles . She had a rough past , that she's too embarrassed to t...
2.4M 24.1K 101
*Insert your name in the _____ spaces* You and Zayn Malik have been bestfriends since forever. You haven't seen him ever since he left to audition fo...
967K 10.7K 58
Alex Styles is Harry Styles' sister. She's eighteen, and enjoying living on her own. Harry and the boys finally get a break from their never ending t...