I use a cauldron to fly the w...

Por Xiaoshuo_

Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and b... Más

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Chapter 102

258 11 0
Por Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 102 Did You Cook Today (Two in One)

    Hanging silver light, like the telephone line of the Nine Heavens Milky Way, gradually disappearing.

    Everyone at Zhiqiong Peak stood where they were, and when they saw the celestial glow, they were pleasantly surprised and let out an exclamation.

    "Ah senior brother...phone..."

    "Oops, we lost senior senior brother!"

    Everyone wailed and began to panic.

    Even Su Yu couldn't keep his composure.

    Kitchen staff-1.

    "Second senior sister, senior brother has taken on several important positions, such as legal affairs, express delivery... more than 300 clones."

    Back kitchen staff -300+.

    Pain welled up in the chef's heart.

    Su Yu took a deep breath.

    He Tong, the head of the sect, and the elders of all factions came to congratulate Taoist Mu with joyful faces, but they were frightened by the expressions of their masters and disciples of Zhiqiong Peak.

    "Congratulations."

    "Hey."

    "..." "In     the fairy

    world, our senior brother won't be alone, right?"

Second Senior Sister."

    "He's not entangled enough, and the little devil is difficult to deal with, so he won't be bullied."

    "That's the end. Tianlei is so fierce, and the fairy world is not easy to mess with."

    "Eldest brother still has three hundred on our side . There are many things to do, going to the fairy world, will it be too boring, he will lose the goal of immortal life immediately."

    Everyone: "..."

    Why bother to think about it, the retreat elders, thought hard for a moment, and decided to go back to retreat again.

    He didn't want to listen to the heart-wrenching words of these disciples.

    Ascension is a great joy, why is it the same as going to suffer?

    But Zhi Qiongfeng's master and apprentice were troubled for a while, and still smiled after the catastrophe.

    The ascension was successful~

    Eldest Brother, at least everyone is fine.

    If it really doesn't work, we have to wait for them to ascend and send the telephone line up.

    "Each of us will go up and make a section of telephone line. Is it feasible to connect them together?"

    Su Yu listened for a while, and thought it might be possible, and a signal tower is needed to connect?

    She thought about it seriously, but before she could figure it out, there was an endless stream of guests visiting her.

    The war between humans and demons is over, and Master Su's seven-story secret mansion tower and breakfast car have officially settled in the seven major cities of the demon clan.

    More and more demons have grown meridians, and the demons have been optimized by the seven dragon balls burning fairy grass, as if they were newborns, just like human cultivators, they have established a practice life of absorbing magic energy and running the small circle.

    The demonic energy in the Demon Realm, along with the tens of thousands of demons, absorbed together, and the concentration gradually decreased.

    The dark world is slowly ushering in the optimization of the environment and the vitality.

    Now the Demon Race also has a unique industrial chain, through which they have opened up trade with the Human Race, mainly fermented food, such as high-quality Jianji, Yuanying and other fermented bean curd, stinky tofu, cheese and so on.

    Each of the seven demon cities has an open door leading to the human world.

    Some demons also go to work in the human world, cough, part-time jobs, in exchange for some special products from the human world to give back to the children.

    Back then, the high-traffic channel that Su Yu had spotted turned out to be the largest transit point for humans and demons, and countless people and demons passed through it every day.

    The business of moving cars is booming.

    Now the two lands are harmonious, but Su Yu's kitchen team can't afford to rest for a few days.

    "Master Su, Shui Lingmen wants a set of Ascension and Tribulation Kit."

    "Sister Su, is there any leftover package for Ascension?"

    "Little nephew Su, sell me a share..." On

    the fifth day after Xiao Muge's ascension, the crowd and demons finally transitioned from the ecstasy of 'now they can ascend' to the ecstasy of 'Master Su Danbao can handle the thunder disaster' .

    They all went to Su Yu.

    As a result, only the five spirits were seen in the seven-story tower, and only Moer's confidantes were maintaining order in the mobile pill cars of the Mozu.

    The core team was not present on Qiongfeng.

    Only a few younger juniors stayed behind, "In the past few days, we have been with the second senior sister in the library pavilion, concentrating on reading classics. The disciples take turns to return to the Qiongfeng to guard."

    "?

    " She must first figure out what a fairy is, and where is the fairy world..." Zhi Qiongfeng

    is still looking for senior brother Xianzun?

    Isn't it all right to fly up by yourself?

    "Second Senior Sister doesn't want to ascend for the time being. If the environment in the Immortal Realm is not good, wouldn't it be too late for her to come back through another catastrophe? We all think it makes sense when we hear it."

    "..."

    Where does it make sense? it is good?

    Everyone couldn't figure it out, and even wanted to go to the library to find someone.

    However, the Zangshu Pavilion has always been an important place within each sect, where the cultivation methods that the sect does not pass on to the outside world are kept, and are not open to the outside world.

    The elders of each faction had no choice but to invite Qingxuan to be a lobbyist, and the younger generation of disciples such as Shui Qianxi found Qian Qingqiu, a piano repairman who had some friendship with Su Yu.

    Qian Qingqiu seldom left Yuqiong Mountain since the Five Elements Palace.

    He stayed behind in the sect at that time, and through projection, he saw the performance of Su Yu, Jin Haotian and others in the Five Elements Palace, and he was deeply aware of the gap in cultivation between himself and them.

    Since then, I have often retreated and seldom come out.

    But he also joined in the fun of big events such as the battle between humans and demons and the crossing of robbery. Yipo was hit again.

    Xiao Muge, who used to be a member of the Jindan family like him, ascended to immortality.

    In just one year, he became a fairy.

    Qian Qingqiu began to retreat and struggle again, and now he was entrusted, he couldn't laugh or cry.

    "Don't you have her Yujian contact information? And Yu Dong? My junior sister Zhu Ying is also in Cangshu Pavilion, you can all contact me."

    "I looked for it, but there was no reply." The

    representative of the Demon Race even called, But no one answered.

    Qian Qingqiu also started to worry now, something will happen.

    He hurried to Zangshu Pavilion with everyone's orders.

    As a result, as soon as I entered the Zangshu Pavilion, I was shocked by the picture of the masters and apprentices from Qiongfeng holding big cups of "coffee" refreshing pills and eating "tuna sandwiches" brain-boosting pills.

    [How is it, Brother Qian, is Master Su alright? ]

    [The shopkeeper Yu Dong didn't return the jade slips, could it be because he was hurt by reading the classics? ]

    [Comfort them, don't worry about Xiao Xianzun, look up to the sky, we will all ascend sooner or later, Xiao Xianzun just took a step ahead. When we all go up, Master Su is still afraid that the environment in the fairy world is not good? ]

    [Yes, let them not be too anxious, pay attention to their health, and come out of the library. ]

    Anxiety?

    Worry?

    Qian Qingqiu looked at the people in Zhiqiong Peak who were feasting at the moment, and finally found Su Yu who was reading leisurely on the recliner with a jade slip on the top floor of the Library Pavilion.

    The hem of her Yuehua skirt slipped from the recliner to the ground, and the breeze blows the Buddha—four electric fans from the Mu Taoist.

    On the left side of the reclining chair, a fluffy, chubby Xiong Feng was slumped, holding a maple lollipop and licking it.

    On the right side, there is a small coffee table.

    There is a cup of cold-brewed vanilla coffee that is densely frothed and floats in the mouth of the cup.

    Next to it is a three-tier refreshment shelf, sandwiches, plum cakes and small puffs.

    She didn't move much, but Xiong Feng stretched out his paws from time to time, held his breath, took one from the top and quickly stuffed it into his mouth, covering his cheeks and slapping, eating until the two bears lay on their legs and crossed their legs, dangling.

    It was quiet and quiet.

    Very comfortable.

    Qian Qingqiu didn't even know how to reply to these jade slips that asked him.

    "Uncle Mu, Junior Sister Su..." He explained his purpose.

    Su Yu didn't get up from the recliner, turned over the page of the jade slip projection, took a sip of coffee, and then raised his head, "Then they should line up first and record the order. Recently, our core team is taking turns to rest."

    "Turn... Hugh?"

    Su Yu nodded.

    It stands to reason that the catering industry is open all year round. At most, there will be no New Year’s Eve dinner during the Spring Festival, and the store will be closed for a few days.

    But now that you are cultivating immortals, don't worry about it for a while, there are still hundreds of years to come.

    What's more, she has thugs, no, she has helpers.

    All five spirits are in business.

    "Our core team is temporarily resting. Make future plans, create innovative dishes, cough, innovative pills and magic weapons."

    Su Yu propped his forehead.

    After the great war between humans and devils, Human Cultivator was finally out of imminent danger.

    Nanxun's ancestors have also left the customs, and the days of fighting and killing are over for the time being.

    Recently, the focus of her work has shifted to research and development—mainly around the new map of Immortal World.

    Xiao Muge's ascension not only caused her to lose important employees, but also brought her new problems.

    As the head chef, Su Yu has to consider the direction of a catering brand in the next century.

    Whether to be content with the status quo and flourishing in the lower world; or to learn the technology of the latest first-tier cities (Xianjie) and introduce high-end food materials (Xiancai)-establish a good mutual assistance relationship with the first-tier cities, and even open catering brands there.

    For this, she needs certain market research and dish analysis.

    For this topic, their core team has been struggling in Zangshu Pavilion for five full days.

    Yu Dong swallowed the brain-replenishing 'tuna sandwich' in his hand, and took a sip of the bitter but refreshing coffee pill.

    Taking a long breath of satisfaction, he said.

    "Our current business is very hot. The seven-storey tower and the mobile pill car are selling orders every day. The sales of classic pills and magic treasures are persistent, but Wuling has already felt that the aura of this world has gradually become thinner over time. Taoist Mu sighed, the

    four fan Yuanying in his body blowing a cool breeze in all directions.

    "Everyone can practice. If things go on like this, there will not be enough aura in the world, and monsters will gradually become rare. Now the secret realm team finds fewer and fewer fourth- and fifth-grade monsters every day."

    "Refining pills, It is obviously impossible for a magic weapon to make everyone ascend to the ascension."

    Qian Qingqiu frowned, "It is true."

    Seeing the example of Xiao Muge's ascension, all factions rekindled their hopes of becoming immortals.

    But obviously the aura of the human world cannot support the elites of every sect to soar.

    Under the operation of the mobile pill car and the seven-story pagoda, more and more people have improved their talents and realms, and have become big households that absorb spiritual energy.

    On the contrary, Renxiu began to envy the demon world, where the demon energy is still abundant.

    "So the second senior sister thought about what we should do in a hundred years."

    Wei Zhao explained that he was holding the classics of the school five hundred years ago in both hands, and under the influence of coffee, he could see ten lines at a glance.

    There are also peppermint stickers on the skull.

    "I've seen the changes in spiritual energy over the past few hundred years. According to my deduction, the seven-storey pagoda will have to stop selling pills after ten years at most."

    They must solve the problem.

    There are currently two directions.

    1. Continue to operate, introduce ingredients from the fairy world, and supplement the aura of the human world from the outside.

    2. Go to the fairyland and open a fairyland store.

    However, both directions have their own problems.

    First, is the immortal energy in the fairy world inexhaustible?

    "If we can get in touch with Eldest Brother," Hang Wan'er thought, "let him purchase the spiritual materials from the fairy world and send them down, but will he be in short supply? Will the cultivation of the Immortal Venerable be affected?

    " , Go to the fairy world to open up a seven-story pagoda. In this way, the center of gravity of their core team will leave the human world, allowing the world's practice balance to adjust itself.

    But there are also problems.

    Su Yu touched the soft Xiong Feng on the recliner, and closed his eyes.

    Go to the fairy world, do the immortals eat?

    Master Su encountered a major career crisis.

    It feels like it's out of date.

    So Su Yu has spent the past few days in Zangshu Pavilion, researching the fairy world.

    The rest of the people are also pondering day and night.

    Worries about the senior brother's life in the fairy world, as well as the problem of eating pills in the future of human cultivation, and where the seven-story building will be in the future, put Zhiqiongfeng's masters and apprentices in a difficult situation.

    "Therefore, it is imminent to make a phone call to reconnect with senior brother." Hang Wan'er put her hands on her hips.

    Qian Qingqiu couldn't help but sit down when he heard it, worried.

    Personal cultivation issues seem to be put aside, "What progress are you making now, what can I help you with?"

    Mu Daoren rolled his eyes angrily, and waved his hands in the Library Pavilion, "The management of the library is too bad. The parts that record the immortals are not arranged in different categories, and there are still three floors that have not been searched."

    Qian Qingqiu immediately joined in, picked them up The classics that have not been read, "I will help you."

    Everyone started reading in a flash.

    The outside world is stupid.

    A Qian Qingqiu went in, a Qingxuan went in, and they all disappeared.

    Another three days later.

    Lu Yizhou ate a yo-yo plum, shivered sourly, and summarized the information at hand.

    "I have a total of thirteen books that record immortals descending to earth. But most of them are Zhuang Zhouyi's dreams. I don't know if the dream of immortals is fabricated."

    Su Yu pressed his eyebrows.

    She saw it too, what's the use?

    Since the day before yesterday, she has placed the small seal of Zhiqiong Peak on the bedside.

    But he didn't entrust her with the dream either.

    The Buddha knocked on the wooden fish, "I have read hundreds of scriptures, can I try to build a golden body for Elder Brother Xiao, build a temple, collect incense, maybe he can have a passage to the lower realm, and convey immortal thoughts."

    Mu Taoist nodded, "The Taoist school will also place some gods and murals. In some places, there are also god statues."

    Su Yu's eyes lit up.

    She has no idea how to build a communication tower that receives and transmits signals.

    So the communication tower is made of gold?

    The incense of believers is the wifi that allows the two worlds to communicate?

    Master Su sat up from the reclining chair in an instant.

    "It makes sense."

    Make a monument to this top ten employee, the eldest brother.

    "It stands at the place where he ascended, for the monks who want to become immortals to visit, to inspire their belief in cultivation."

    Su Yu pondered, "What flavor does he like?"

    Little sugar figurine, or carrot figurine, or white jade tofu figurine?

    Zhiqiongfeng master and apprentice immediately stood up.

    "I'm going to look for the direction that the senior brother asked me to copy."

    "I'm looking for the preference of the senior brother to decorate the magic weapon room."

    "For the teacher and his autographed letter, study it for the teacher."

    "Then the few of us Responsible for recalling, what kind of pill did Senior Brother Feisheng use first——"

    "Dao Jun, we finally came up—flying for a long time. Is this a day in the sky and a year on the ground?"

    Jasper Turtle was now covered in silver, Like white jade, it is not used to it.

    Xiao Muge pursed his lips, looking at the phone line in his hand.

    Like ashes flying, the silver glow instantly burned out the moment it stepped into the fairy gate.

    The jade tortoise stiffened, "Materials from the mortal realm cannot enter the upper realm."

    Xiao Muge looked at the mustard seed bag at his waist, and it also disappeared little by little.

    Among them, the unused semi-finished rebound treasure and so on, turned into a pool of black ash. He held it in the palm of his hand, but it still flowed from his fingers little by little.

    He formed a fairy seal, like a ball of light, sealed them, and stopped them from disappearing.

    But Heihui is still Heihui, and he can no longer see any appearance in the mortal world.

    It's like time can't turn back.

    One person and one turtle are stiff.

    "Tianjun, you have finally arrived." At the entrance of the

    Ascension Passage, inside a shining fairy gate, four fairy generals in silver-grey armor greeted Xiao Muge.

    They were not at all like what Hang Wan'er and the others were worried about, they bullied the elder brother because he didn't bother him enough, but they were extremely respectful.

    "We have been waiting for you for a whole year. Since the day when the thunder condensed, we have already built a palace for you. But you have not passed the catastrophe for so long. We thought it was because you didn't like it, so we have renovated it three times!"

    Four A fairy will almost cry.

    Jasper Turtle: "..."

    "You were born with immortal roots, and you can become an immortal in a hundred years. Once you reach the immortal world, you will be the highest level of Tianjun. You will enjoy a cave and immortal mansion, and you will have thousands of immortal soldiers assigned to you. Send. Xianjun, please come with us."

    Bi Yugui sighed.

    Dongfu is more interesting to build by yourself.

    Xiao Muge turned his head and looked at the vortex leading to the human world.

    After the word Immortal World on the stele, there is also a striking warning sign.

    The road leading to the lower realm is urgently maintained, and it will be closed for a hundred years. Please stay away from it, or you will bear the consequences.

    "Immortal Monarch, the lower realms must not do so. Immortal bodies cannot be tolerated by ordinary realms."

    "This road is blocked. If you fall, you will be killed or injured if you hit it."

    Xiao Muge's eyes couldn't help He turned to Jasper Turtle himself.

    Jasper Turtle: "... I am quite light, no, Daojun, are you going to treat me like this and throw me down?! Wait, we must have other ways to get in touch with them. Think about the phone... Don't act rashly!"

    Xiao Muge looked away from it, and glanced at the four immortal generals.

    "Lead the way."

    "Send all the food that can be eaten." The

    immortal general: "...?" The

    jade turtle heaved a sigh of relief and coughed, "He means, um, there is no edible breeding in the cave you sent Goods, bad reviews. Send a copy of all kinds of food, speed."

    Immortal General: "..." The

    new Immortal Venerable Da Da, is it the bloodline of ancient Taotie?

    After the three sticks of incense, it spread throughout the fairy world.

    "Have you heard that the immortal who has been waiting for a long time in the fairy world is at the level of a heavenly monarch. He is old and ruthless. As soon as he came, he went directly to the Zhuxian Terrace and the Immortal Punishment Pillar to observe the punishment."

    "Ah? Why is it different from what I heard, I heard that he released those tenth-rank magic phoenixes and black dragons that suffered from cramping and skinning every day."

    "Nonsense, I didn't release them, but brought them back to my fairy mansion. Your news is behind. "

    "Ah, is that okay? They all committed heinous crimes."

    "That's right, that black flood dragon did a lot of evil after ascending to immortality, which led to the mutation of the demons in the human world, and the death of millions of mortals. Since then Since day one, it has been tied to a thunderbolt every day, and it has been subjected to the punishment of digging out its heart and skin, and the pain of thunder calamity every day. For such a crime, it is not too much to be punished for a thousand years."

    "What about now?"

    "Now this new The Tianjun who came here said, since you are cramping and skinning every day, don’t waste it, go to his house, take it out, he will make a telephone line."

    "...???"

    Mortal to Qiongfeng.

    Su Yu led the core team of the back kitchen, and went back and forth between Leijie Desert Island and Zhiqiong Peak every day, two points and one line.

    Hong Yun, a powerful talisman, has already drawn several versions of Xiao Muge's heroic appearance on the day of his ascension.

    But Mu Taoist has always dismissed.

    "What is this on his left hand?"

    "It was the broken wall of the cave that day, and he bit off half of it."

    "...Nonsense, when he made this action that day, he obviously drank cocoa pudding."

    "Hmph! I'll give you the pen, and you can draw!" The

    statue monument was arguing endlessly about Xiao Muge's posture.

    As for his face, it doesn't matter.

    Those cultivating immortals have all ascended to the ascension, and they don't care about these appearances.

    But what you eat is very important.

    What to eat to succeed in crossing the catastrophe is very important.

    Su Yu couldn't understand that with the time to argue, she could have made seventeen or eighteen cuter faces.

    That's right, the statue has been discussed by everyone and is ready to be made into a much cuter cone.

    Because according to the memories of the onlookers that day, Xiao Muge and Bi Yugui were both destroyed by the thunder calamity, and it was not until the end that they reshaped their immortal bodies in the destruction.

    Therefore, half of his physical body was destroyed, half of it was condensed, half human and half immortal, which could better reflect his heroic appearance when he crossed the tribulation that day.

    But left and right half open, which is very unsightly.

    Su Yu just wanted to make a neat upper body portrait.

    But everyone disagreed, insisting on pursuing a sense of brokenness to highlight the "difficulty" of being the first ascendant to cross the catastrophe in three hundred years.

    Feeling broken... Then Master Su thought of the lamp god.

    Rub the magic lamp, and a puff of smoke will emerge from the lamp—cone shape, the lower body is a cloud of smoke, only the upper body can be seen.

    Everyone agrees with this statement.

    So it becomes a cute and multi-shaped statue.

    The lower body has been destroyed by Lei Jie, and gradually disappeared like ashes, like the lower half of a cone.

    Only the heroic posture of the upper body, let them remember, like the ice cream part of the cone.

    Master Su made it right.

    "Then make multiple shapes."

    Everyone has a different picture of the ascended hero in their hearts.

    Kawaii comes in a variety of flavors.

    Why can't immortals have multiple sculptures?

    As a result, three hundred different clone-like cuties appeared.

    The entire Ice Soul Sect participated in the making of this monument.

    The wind system is dominated by Mu Daoren, who also participates in core operations such as stirring.

    In the end, each Xiao Muge with a sense of "shattering", some with a jasper turtle on their shoulders, holding cocoa fragments, some holding a telephone line, and some pointing to the sky, slowly flying up... pink blue green The white, russet, and multi-colored ones are so cute, standing in various places on the deserted island.

    a bit sweet.

    Mu Daoren couldn't hold back, when Hong Yunfei had to make a big disciple he didn't like very much - holding a huge jasper turtle, cute and multi-shaped, in front of him, he bit off angrily, trying to destroy the corpse .

    As a result, there was a click, and it bit the top of the golden light thunder with a strong mango flavor.

    A cold bite made him shiver, and the sweet and sour taste accompanied by the fresh fruity aroma rushed into his teeth.

    The whole layer below, the crunchy and burnt cone skin is a magical experience that he has never had before.

    Kacha Kacha, bite into the mouth, it is delicious, accompanied by rich and rich iced milk sweetness, the cone skin melts with chewing.

    Kind of delicious.

    When Taoist Mu came back to his senses, he found that he had gnawed off a small commemorative egg cone.

    Especially the more you go to the back, the more crispy the cone is.

    Just as the front gradually felt sweet and greasy, the crispy egg skin subtly became the main flavor, neutralizing the sweet and sour in the front.

    Nibbling and nibbling, I have the aftertaste of the second spring.

    I can get another one!     Hong Yun: "...you feel... are you okay

    ?"     It's over!     He pressed his head instantly, "Don't tell my second apprentice, I ate a signal tower memorial treasure!"     "There are three hundred in total, and one is missing now, do you think you can hide it?"     "Yes."

    Mu Taoist is so confident.

    "My second apprentice is very busy!"

    After Su Yu finished her rest in the afternoon, she raised her eyebrows after a glance at the scene.

    "Where's the mango flavor?" The

    chef could tell at a glance that the dish was missing!

    Taoist Mu: "...I didn't eat it."

    "..."

    "Ah!" In the

    Immortal Mansion.

    The jasper turtle turned over from its soft bed and fell to the jade floor.

    "Dao-jun, I dreamed that your master ate me up!"

    "He's still saying that he wants to eat another one! It's mango-flavored. I don't know if the cocoa-flavored one is better..."

    Biyu The turtle fell on its back, its limbs fluttering wildly.

    "Your master is terrible, has he always disliked me?"

    How could it have such a dream?

    Before becoming a fairy, it rarely dreamed.

    It must be that Mu Taoists really don't like it, so it feels it!

    It sadly turned over and sat up, propping its forehead with its small hands.

    But after talking for a long time, there was no one in the hall.

    "Huh Daojun?"

    It suddenly slid its limbs and crawled outside the bedroom in one step.

    I saw a figure next to a luminous pearl, still threading needles and struggling with the telephone line.

    "Isn't that enough?"

    "Soon."

    Xiao Muge said in a low voice, and in an instant, four black and scorched bent telephone wires flew in front of the Jade Turtle.

    "What is this? Were they scorched by lightning?"

    Jasper Turtle lowered his head.

    "..."

    failed.

    Xiao Muge's hands froze.

    The saucer quickly flew away from the Jasper Turtle.

    He lowered his head and continued to study, but halfway through, he stopped.

    Why does it seem like someone is calling him?

    So much cuter?

    "Let me tell you, it's much cuter if you steal your elder brother's again, bah, the monument signal tower," Su Yu said angrily, "you can do it yourself."

    Angrily, she took a thumb-shaped taro-flavored cutie Much, took a bite.

    There are cocoa fragments left over after crossing the catastrophe, which are slightly bitter.

    Sweet and cool, with the fragrance of taro.

    After work, I took a big bite, my teeth were shaking from the cold, and I was relieved and refreshed.

    It tastes delicious.

    As expected of her.

    Su Yu coughed lightly, "Then eat one piece per person, don't eat too much. After eating, continue to make monuments, mourning, no, build a channel with the big brother."

    But when she gnawed at the end of the crispy skin, she suddenly stopped.

    Master Su's nose twitched, "Who burned the tendon?"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

48.7K 694 97
Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes novels-- Future Reader: How could the ear...
45.3K 1.2K 13
Started: March 24, 2020 Ended: June 14, 2020 Highest Ranks: #5 in Harmione #3 in Sideways #2 in dontread (LMAO-) ___________________ "Ron and I never...
65.6K 1.4K 96
https://m.shubaow.net/120/120193/ Author: Broken Love and Love Octopus Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-04-23 Latest: Chapter 96 chi...
208K 4.7K 26
"Noona *sniffs*" "It's okay I'm here" And that's the reason why Jimin loves his noona more than anything ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓ Thank you for your support and for...