The Owl House: Emperors and T...

By IsabellaAnne1803112

Luz travels to the Boiling Isles after following a witch girl named Cerise. She meets Cerise's "family". Eda... More

Season One Theme Song
A Lying Witch and a Warden
Witches Before Wizards
I Was a Teenage Abomination
The Intruder
Covention
Hooty's Moving Hassle
Lost in Language
Once Upon a Swap
Something Ventured, Someone Framed
Escape of the Palisman
Sense and Insensitivity
Adventures in the Elements
The First Day
Really Small Problems
Understanding Willow
Enchanting Grom Fright
Wing It Like Witches
Agony of a Witch
Young Blood, Old Souls
Separate Tides
Escaping Expulsion
Echoes of the Past
Keeping Up A-fear-ances
Through the Looking Glass Ruins
Hunting Palismen
Eda's Requiem
Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door
The Blood Moon Ball
Eclipse Lake
Yesterday's Lie
You Will Know Fear
Follies at the Coven Day Parade
Elsewhere and Elsewhen
Any Sport in a Storm
Reaching Out
Them's the Breaks, Kid
Hollow Mind
Labyrinth Runners
Clouds on the Horizon
King's Tide
Thanks to Them
For the Future
Watching and Dreaming

Season Two Theme Song

569 18 0
By IsabellaAnne1803112

(BTW, if I had to choose, Cerise's voice actress would be Emily O'Brien.)

An eye with flames inside appears.

Luz appears, playing with cards and doing many light spells.

Eda appears next, spinning her staff as King comes out from behind her.

Cerise appears, her eyes glowing green as plants make a throne for her, the scarlet brunette holding a potion in one hand and a crystal ball in the other. An abomination bows to her as a cello could be seen playing. She smirks and snaps her fingers as she teleports away.

Willow throws her arms up, summoning vines.

Gus winks as he summons doubles of himself.

Amity spins before holding her arms out as abomination goo falls.

Lilith, the Golden Guard, and Kikimora, appear in the frames, then shows the reverse side of their frames with Lilith sobbing, the Golden Guard taking off his mask, revealing his face partially, and Kikimora enraged. In addition, nine symbols of the Covens are added on top, the Owl House is on the bottom left, and the Emperor's Castle is on the bottom right.

Emperor Belos appears, behind him his castle, as lightning strikes.

Cerise and Luz fly through Bonesborough, the former waving at Willow while the latter high-fives Gus. They duck under the guards that were chasing Eda and King, saving the two before losing control of the staff as they are chased by a creature. Cerise, Luz, Eda, and King stand on the roof of the Owl House, Cerise tracing a spell circle to summon a ball of light while Luz casts the spell differently, sending both up into the night sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 338 43
Before being sent to a summer camp, Peter meets Luz, a fangirl who shares the same interest in The Good Witch Azura books. When she loses her book, P...
103 5 1
It's Christmas time at the Noceda house and Luz has decided to invite the her family and friends from the Boiling Isles. As they learn and enjoy the...
3K 86 43
A young girl named Luz Noceda stumbles upon a realm full of witches,called The Boiling Isles. She meets a rebellious witch,two young fighters,and a l...
2.6K 48 29
Luz's foster sister Ember gets transported to The Boiling Isles with her. But what if she had a different mentor? Someone who was staying with Eda as...