Tinder, Love and Care

By HiPaul2

Hyacinthe Claiborne is simple. She's an introvert, a foodie, and can't go a day without reading a good book... More

1. Boredom
2. Dick Pics
3. Painting
4. Avoiding
5. Parties
6. Rico and Rage
7. New Beginnings
8. Juggling 101
9. Introdutions
10. Alone
11. Spicy Sleepover
12. Pleasure and Pain
13. Leftovers
14. Evaluate
15. Special
16. Jellyfish
18. Flashbacks
19. The Basketball Game
20. Wants and Likes
21. Deprive and Give
22. Sunshine ft. Butterflies
23. Intimate
24. Wishful Thinking
25. Choiceless
26. Meet Me Halfway
27. Collateral Damage
28. Mindless Heat
29. Love Angry
30. Names
Epilogue: Prior Engagements

17. Coincidental

1.1K 70 14
By HiPaul2

THIRD PERSON POV;

Hyacinthe hesitated.

It was a human reaction to Justice's words, but he knew to look deeper.

Her thoughts and feelings were much more evident than his were, so he knew that she was scared shitless of what this could do to their relationship. But she wasn't as scared as he was.

They were ships passing in the night, and now, the opportunity for them to collide had come.

"Yes." Hyacinthe finally whispered, accepting all her feelings for the time being.

In the morning, she could be afraid again. Tonight, they were together in this moment, just like they promised they would be.

She straightened her spine and took one last look before striding toward the exit, her hips swaying in a way that drove Justice mad.

He'd been waiting for her for almost too long. Even as he pushed his insecurities to the back of his mind, there was always the worrying thought that he'd been the one to wait too long.

Justice had felt the pain when Hyacinthe confessed messing with someone else, but more than anything he felt loss. He knew the feeling well, but it brought a startling realization that he would do anything to just be in her orbit for a little longer.

Tonight, though, he had her exactly where she should be. She was his, and just the thought of her pulling her panties from those curved hips inside his car had his dick hardening painfully.

On the other hand, nerves were sending Hyacinthe's heart into overdrive as she lifted herself to pull at the thin sides of her laced thong. Her breath hitched as the cool air hit her wet heat before her dress fell back over it.

In an act of defiance, she placed them on the gear shift. Hyacinthe wondered what he would think when he saw that they still had evidence of her arousal coating them.

Fortunately, she didn't have to wait long because the man of the hour slid into the car with a domineering grace that sucked all the air out of the vehicle.

Justice wasted no time getting his hands on her and reached out to pull her in for a punishing kiss. He wanted her to know how much he craved, how much he was starved of her touch.

So, when their lips finally collided, it was the sweetest kind of bliss to them both. Hands overlapping hands as they rushed to touch each other.

Finding some remnant of restraint, Justice pulled away to look at her as she melted like putty in his hands. He gently caressed his thumb against her lip before pressing it to her bottom lip, bidding her to open up for him.

Almost immediately, Hyacinthe obliged and took his thumb in her mouth while fantasizing what it would be like to suck the head of his cock. The feel of her warm tongue pleased him immensely as she sucked diligently.

It was surprising to her how easily she opened for him, and how easily the desire to suck him off came to her. She'd never been a fan of oral.

The porn that featured it caused unrealistic expectations with all the women moaning like the taste of skin and cum was the most delicious honey in the world. Hyacinthe had enough experiences to know that sometimes you got lucky, but other times, cum could taste like battery acid.

But the thought of giving Justice head had her squirming in her seat in an attempt to get friction against her pulsating heat. Hyacinthe wanted his dick in her mouth so bad, she was salivating at the thought of his taste.

She wanted to suck the pleasure right out of him until every last drop of evidence coated her throat.

"You looked so beautiful for me tonight, and now, you taste like fucking sin." Hyacinthe hummed out a moan around his thumb, and he groaned. "Are you trying to make me lose control, babygirl?" She nodded slowly, and his heart thudded against his chest at the look in her large doe eyes.

There was lust there, sure. But there was vulnerability there too and suddenly, he knew that this meant as much to her as it did to him. It was that fact alone that had him breaking out a smile.

"Be a good girl and sit back for me." He instructed, pulling away to start the car and put it into drive.

Though, it didn't escape his notice that she'd put her panties out for him, and resisted the urge to smell her erotic pheromones when the source would soon give him all he wanted.

Hyacinthe was confused by the movement of the vehicle but didn't bother objecting. The wait was heightening the tension between them to the point of it stifling their breaths.

It was exquisite finally getting a taste of the cookie from the forbidden jar, and she'd savor it.

They rode in silence for a few moments with Justice's warm palm rubbing small circles into Hyacinthe's inner thigh through her dress. Every so often, it would brush lightly against her mound, and her slick was beginning to escape the lips of her cunt.

She bit her lip as her patience began to slip, and Justice turned his head at her for a moment with a mischievous smirk pulling at his full lips.

"Show me that pretty pussy, Hyacinthe." He said smoothly, his already deep timbre taking on a dark, husked tone.

Thanking God that she'd been smart enough to wax, Hyacinthe slowly bent to grasp the bottom of her dress. Turning her body to face him, she watched him as she pulled her dress up to her hips and bared herself.

A pained expression came over him as he looked at her, so ethereal in the evening light. There was this sensual look in her eyes that he vowed to memorize, and her movements had caused the strap of her dress to fall from her shoulders. If he tugged lightly, her breasts would be on full display.

All of it hardened his dick to a relentless peak that wouldn't be sated by anyone else but Hyacinthe. It was her and him, and his cum on her skin would prove that.

It was too much to refrain from touching the smooth surface of her heat, so he didn't. Instead, he used his thick fingers to draw circles on her clit while he drove with one hand. In his peripheral vision, he could see her close her eyes in pleasure as her moans filled the silence.

Sensations spilled over her at his touch, and her heat clenched as it was pushed toward orgasm. Men had so often missed that sweet bundle of nerves, and now that the attention was firmly placed on it, Hyacinthe felt like she'd burst.

When he finally inserted his two fingers into her, Justice couldn't hold his tongue.

"Fuck. You're squeezing me so tight."

Her heat welcomed him and tugged his fingers deeper with each contraction of muscle. He curved them slightly to brush against her walls more firmly and was quickly rewarded with a sharp moan and another gush of that magic liquid.

Even though it pained him, Justice pulled his fingers from her sopping wetness to finally get a taste of her precious elixir. They glistened as he took them in his mouth, and his tastebuds burst at her flavor.

The action broke the control that Hyacinthe had been exercising, and she couldn't stop herself from getting on her knees to reach over and free him from his pants. Her dress still sat above her ass, and it barely registered that the tint on the windows was the only thing keeping outsiders from getting a view of her dripping cunt.

Her hand on his clothed shaft caused it to jerk into her palm. But Justice gritted his teeth and placed his hand over hers to stop the action.

"I'm trying to focus on you, babygirl." His eyes plead with her for mercy, but there was none for him. She wanted his pleasure just as much as he wanted hers, and she would make sure he wouldn't deny her.

"I want you, please." She whispered, leaning in to press a sweet kiss to his lips as they conveniently stopped at a red light.

It was sugared, and the brief swipe of Hyacinthe's tongue against his lips stole away any rebuttal he could've uttered. The word "please" alone had him wrapped around her finger, but the kiss sealed his fate.

Once the light turned green, he released her, and focused on sliding his hand along her abdomen until he reached her beckoning entrance. Justice placed his thumb on her clit as he pushed two fingers inside her once more.

While he tried to steal her focus with his touch, Hyacinthe was intent on liberating him from his draws. She hastily pulled at his zipper and buttons after unbuckling his belt and reached inside to take him into her grasp.

She was not disappointed when it was fully revealed to her. Frankly, it was one of the prettiest dicks she'd ever seen, and that was saying something.

Its bulbous head was leaking precum and was only slightly lighter than his thick shaft. Her fingers barely touched when wrapped around him, and despite the pleasure taking over her mind, Hyacinthe bent and took him in her mouth.

There was no hesitation in the move, and Justice's foot pressed hard against the gas for a second from the feel of it. It was instinct to close his eyes as her tongue curved around him while her fingers played with his full balls.

Fortunately, he remembered that he had both their lives in his hands and forced his eyes open to control the car. The action also brought him the image of Hyacinthe's ass in the air for him while her head bobbed up and down to bring him to climax, saliva sliding down to coat his shaft all the while.

It took the concentration of a lifetime for him to be able to divide his focus between driving, stopping himself from cumming, and continuing his ministrations on her sweet pussy.

They were like heaven to each other, and they feared ever being granted a slice of this feeling again.

"Please." Hyacinthe moaned once she released him with a "pop" and saliva dripping from her mouth.

His fingers were making her feel so good that it was second nature to thrust her ass further onto his fingers. She bit her lip as she twerked on him, and he marveled as her cellulite jiggled and moved.

If possible his dick hardened further, summoning Hyacinthe back to her task.

Her eyes rolled back as she enjoyed his taste while trying to hold back her orgasm. But Justice was unrelenting in his quest for her cum and instead scissored his fingers, causing her to burst around them.

She moaned loudly against him, sending shockwaves down his shaft that took residence in his balls.

As liquid dripped from her opening, Hyacinthe began to swallow Justice's dick. She almost came again when the feeling of suffocation paralyzed her heart while his cock twitched in her throat.

"Fuck, you're doing so good, flower. Just like that." He pulled his fingers from her to hold the back of her head while he did shallow thrusts into her mouth.

And she took it all, only coming up for air when she desperately needed it. Her legs were still shaking and her cunt was still clenching from the aftershock of her release.

She focused on giving that same toe curling reaction to the man beneath and above her.

It seemed they came to another red light, this time Justice used the opportunity to give Hyacinthe exactly what she wanted.

His cum in the back of her greedy throat.

The need to fill her started with a trickle in his stomach that spread to a static that clenched all his muscles in euphoria.

She knew it was coming the moment his thrusts grew frenzied, and they both felt and delighted in the rush to finish before the light could change.

When he finally burst, she jerked back slightly from the force of it. But Justice was quicker and tightened his hold on her braids.

"Don't run, you wanted it right? Take it." He gritted the words through clenched teeth, but he wouldn't let her deny him this.

He needed to be etched into her skin, blazed into her sopping cunt. Just so that she'd remember him, even if she didn't choose him.

Fortunately, she wanted the same from him. So at his instruction, she took him deeper and continued to suck long after spurts of white hot cum tattooed her tongue.

They slowly broke apart and stared at each other, even after the light turned green. Justice only turned away when the car behind them honked.

He swiped the corner of her lips with a smile, and they basked in the satisfaction of their night as they continued the drive in silence.

Hyacinthe even laid her head on his shoulder and somehow, their fingers intertwined themselves together.

🦋

"Thank you for making tonight special. It meant a lot." Hyacinthe spoke as Justice parked in her complex.

"You don't gotta thank me for any of that, Cinthe. You deserve it." He shrugged effortlessly before tilting his head at her.

She watched him for a moment with a soft smile on her face before leaning forward and pressing a quick kiss to his lips.

While she knew she'd wonder what this all meant for them, at that moment she was just happy they were together. Even if it was fleeting.

"Well, thank you regardless." He shook his head and smiled at her words prior to getting out to open her door.

They walked side by side toward her apartment and faced each other when they finally reached the door.

"Cinthe,—" Justice started but was cut off by an interruption.

"Hyacinthe!" A man strode forward in greeting, almost appearing from the shadows of the night.

In his hands, flowers were clutched.

"Jabari?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapter is a little late, but I've been a lil swapped with school and work. Definitely trying to get better and stay on schedule.

Super thankful for new and old readers!💗

🎆 Please vote and comment 🎆
(i love the notifications honestly)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 21.5K 53
"Do they not say that a good friendship builds on a ground of lies?" I joke, lightening the mood immediately as his green eyes glint in humor and a s...
224 18 13
18+ "Yes. When I woke up this morning, I really didn't think that this fucking day would end like this. 'Fucking day' sums it up pretty nicely. Worst...
1.2M 47K 78
Highest Rank : #6 in Romance #24 in Teen Fiction She was smart. She wanted three scholarships. She was struggling. She was strong. She was pretty. S...
5.1K 263 14
I felt his hand as it gently pushed the strands of hair that were blocking his view of my face, behind my shoulder. The action caused his fingers to...