Naruto Uzumaki:Archer of Kono...

By AndrewSinclair0

Naruto gets dropped off into the woods by a Shinobi. Left for dead, he finds a family willing to teach archer... More

Lost in the Woods
Missing Child in Konoha!
Training with the New Family
Return to Konoha
New Home and Friends?
Graduation:
Mitzuki's Demise
Missions and Preparation for the Wave
Land of Waves Part 1 (Nothing is as it seems)
UPDATE
Land of Waves Part 2 (Building Trust)
Land of Waves Training
Land of Waves Final Confrontation
Back to the leaf!
Nominated for the Chunin Exams!
Chunin Exams Part 1
Chunin Exams: Forest of Death
Preliminaries: Sizing up the Composition
End of the Preliminaries!
Jiriaya the Toad Sage
End of Fate Beginning of War
Konoha Crush
Death of the Professor
The Sanin Has a Request!
Finding the Missing Sannin
Old Lady Tsunade!
Home at Last
War Against Sound!
Victory Against the Sound
New God of Shinobi: Return of Naruto
Surpassing the Leaf!
Bad News From the Sand 🍋
Jinchuriki's Bonds
Celebrating Victory
Battle at the Temple
Regroup! The Enemies are Moving
Threat Realized
I've Always Fought Alone
Over confident Enemies
Snake versus Toad

Genin Team assigned Final Test

2.2K 51 4
By AndrewSinclair0

Iruka arrived at the Hokage tower with the soon to be Jonin sensei's. Walking in he had notes planned out for Lord Hiruzen. Knocking on the door he was welcomed in by the Hokage. "Young Iruka, it's good to see you."

Iruka bowed and returned his smile to the old hero, "Hello Lord Third. I have all my notes for the rookies." All the Jonin but Kakashi were now present for the meeting.

Looking over the notes he contemplated the information given. "You recommend breaking up Ino-Shika-cho?" Assuma raised his eyebrow to the comment, "Are you sure that's wise?"

"Yes. It was actually the clan heads opinion. Shikaku believes that Shikamru will allow Ino to get her way on all decisions. While Choza thinks Choji is to dependant on the the younger Nara to truly grow. Putting them on separate teams would be a benefit to all three." Asuma agreed with that, his father must have as well because he didn't continue the conversation.

"I also would like to speak about the Uchiha. Mito is skilled as is Sasuke. But I believe they need to be put on sperate teams." The elders sitting in the back of the room huffed, Homura stood up. "So who will train the two Uchiha?" Everyone could feel the resentment from the old man. "I would place Mito with Kakashi."

"That man isn't actually an Uchiha." Shisui who was listening in decided to step in before the man embarrassed himself, "Watch what you say. Kakashi is one of the best Sharingan users in the village and a good friend of myself and Itachi."

"We will not allow to have someone that once followed the ROOT train one of the only Uchiha-" killer intent filled the room. Everyone looked up at the Hokage. "Do not insult one of our most loyal and powerful Shinobi."

"Hai Hokage." The man stood down. "Good, now go ahead and give us the teams."

Iruka gave a grateful smile, "Team 8 under Kurenai Yūhi will be Shino Aburame, Choji Akamichi, and Sakura Haruno." Kurenai looked over the papers given to her and smiled. These three will be perfect for her.

Her file says Shino has great tracking and offensive capabilities. Choji is great for close combat and team defense. Sakura had no particular skills, however with her chakra control Kurenai will be able to teach her Genjustu. Something that outside the Uchiha is rare.

"Team 10 will be under Asuma Sarutobi. He will have Ino Yamanaka, Kiba Inuzaka, and Sai." Iruka finished by handing the chain smoker the paper work for his new team.

It was an interesting team for sure. Kiba needed a lot of refinement. He was bull headed, but Inuzaka were incredible trackers. He could be pushed for front line fighting with the right training. Ino was smart and taking over minds would be very beneficial. Sai seemed to be a good ranged fighter with great scouting abilities.

Handing files to Shisui Uchiha, "Team 12 will be lead by Shisui Uchiha. Sasuke Uchiha, Hinata Hyuuga, and Shin."

Shisui looked over the files. Sasuke made perfect sense. Once his sharingan activated he'd be able to train him. Hinata was immensely skilled at close combat and verifying threats. Together those two would be a menace in combat. Shin was the underdog. He was skilled in Taijutsu and Kenjutsu. The boy had meant to be used by the root. Luckily that hadn't happened.

Suddenly Kakashi opened the door, "Sorry I'm late. I was helping an old lady cross the street." Iruka rolled his eyes. He did hear a giggle from Shisui. "Kakashi Hatake will lead Team 7. Your team will consist of Naruto Uzumaki, Shikamaru Nara, and Mito Uchiha."

Taking his dossiers he gave an eye smile looking through them. He had been hoping to get Naruto. The boy was talented and needed experience. Shikamru was highly intelligent, just needed to brush up on skills outside of shadow possession. Though he was excited to teach Mito. He had helped both Shisui and Itachi train their Mangekyou. Teaching them how to utilize but not rely on their bloodline. He'd do the same for Mito.

Naruto got excited to hear who would be on his team. Looking in the mirror he thought it was time for a change. Asking his sister if she'd cut it before he went for his final day. "Of course Naruto! What were you thinking?"

A grin formed as he pulled a picture of the forth Hokage. The girl couldn't hold back the maniacle laugh, "Oh baby brother. You are going to shock this whole village." Naruto just smiled at Yui.

Sitting in class, Shikamaru had Choji, Mito, Shino, and Hinata huddled around the boy. They were patiently waiting for Naruto. Choji looked over at his friends, "Hey Mito, who do you want to be in a team with?"

The girl smiled at Choji, "Well, you for sure. But really anyone in this group would be amazing!"

"Yeah it be a drag to be stuck with Sasuke or Ino." Everyone nodded in agreement.

As the conversations continued they didn't notice that the rest of the class had gotten quiet. "Hey guys!" Shikamru looked up to see a mini Fourth Hokage.

"Hey Shika? Does it look bad?" Shikamaru tried to speak but nothing came out. Mito hooted at him, "Naruto love the haircut! There a reason you look so much like the Forth Hokage?"

Everyone was staring at him, "Of course he was my birth father." Sasuke smashed his hand on his desk. "Why are you lying dobe. You have a father."

Naruto gave a death glare to the Uchiha, "You mean Kenshi Oda. Yes he is my father. But he and Sara didn't bring me into this world. They saved me from it."

Nobody said anything. Even Naruto's friends were taking back by the blond's response. They knew he was adopted but Naruto never told them the details of his adoption. "Okay everyone take your seats."

Iruka set out the teams. Naruto was extremely happy to be on Shikamaru and Mito's team. After watching all their friends leave Team 7 was stuck waiting for their captain.

Naruto's laughter got Shikamru and Mito off guard, "What are you laughing at Blondie?" Naruto smiled at Mito, "I know who our Sensei is."

As if on cue Kakashi walked through the door. Looking around to see how relaxed they are, "Really? You know I'm coming and your all acting this lazy."

"Oh come on big brother Kakashi!" Kakashi shook his head, "Alright meet me on the roof." Disappearing in a cloud of smoke he left his Genin behind.

As all of Team 7 sat on the roof Kakashi looked at his team. They would become a great team if they passed his test. "Okay, so I know you three quite well already, but I still want you to introduce yourselves. Likes, dislikes, and dreams?"

Jumping Naruto decided to go first, "I am Naruto Uzumaki! I love my family, training, and my friends! I hate people that feel superior to everyone for no reason and people that hurts others for their own satisfaction. My dream is to be powerful enough to protect this village and the Land of Fire."

"Okay Nara, your up," Shikamru huffed, "I like cloud watching, playing shogi with Naruto and my dad. I hate troublesome people that cause to much trouble and I don't have any dreams really." Naruto giggled at his friend.

"Okay Mito your next," the Uchiha nodded, "I like my friends, Itachi and Shisui. I hate how my clan treats anyone not blessed with a sharingan and my dream is to be recognized by my clan."

"Perfect meet tomorrow at training ground seven tomorrow at 8. Don't eat you'll throw up." With that their new sensei disappeared l. Naruto just chuckled, "Well you guys wanna come over for dinner?"

Shikamaru grinned, "Yeah I'll come over. Your dad is an amazing cook." They both looked at Mito, "Sounds good to me!"

After a night of Kenshi picking on the three children. All three kids fell asleep in the training area. Kenshi smiled at them, "I'm so glad Naruto has friends like this."

His wife's arms wrapped around him, "Hard to believe he was that broken boy you brought into our home." Kenshi laughed, "Yeah, remember how mad you were."

Next morning all three kids waited for their sensei. "He will probably be super late." Pulling out a scroll, Naruto activated the seal. Pulling out three bowls of rice, "I brought food!"

Shikamru laughed, "You are so troublesome." Hitting his elbow as she walked by Mito whispered, "Oh you like how troublesome he is."

Putting his face in his bowl chose to ignore the comment from the girl. Finishing their bowl all three of them of them relaxed waiting for their sensei. Naruto went through his quiver and explosive tags, Shikamru slept, and Mito sharpened all of her kunai and shiruken.

"I hope your ready for a tough test!" Kakashi appeared in front of the genin. Naruto jumped up with a grin, "Bout time old man!"

"The task is simple. You have till noon to take one of these bells. If you manage to get them then you pass. If time lapse you all fail and you go back to the academy." Kakashi looked to see three kids with determination in their eyes.

"Kakashi sensei, why are there only two bells?" Mito asked not taking her eyes off the bells. "Oh that's because only two of you will pass. One of you will return to the academy."

Kakashi grinned to himself as he started the bell test. Naruto scattered as his friends did. Looking down from the tree he was in, he could see their new sensei reading his book. Sending clones out he masked his chakra signature as best he can.

Shikamaru was confused to say the least . Why would he only have two bells. There aren't any Genin team less then three plus their sensei. 'Unless he wants us to be divided. It's a test to work together." Making the decision to go find the others he stopped himself when he saw Naruto standing in the field with Kakashi.

"All right Big Brother Kakashi! I'm gunna get those bells myself!" Drawing he fired an arrow at crazy speed. Kakashi block the arrow, having to put his book down Todo so. 'He is quick.'

Kakashi moved to get to the blond before he could fire another shot. Only three clones appeared around him. All firing arrows at similar speed. Kakashi dodged and out menuevered the arrows. Soon all four were out of ammo. "Well, well. Naruto looks like your about to lose.?"

Smiling all four Naruto's looked at their new sensei, "We will see about that!" The real Naruto was a little over a hundred yards away. Pulling the draw string back, using his chakra to increase the power. Letting go the arrow flew as his clones spoke.

Kakashi realised to late, the string was cut. Throwing four Kunai, he destroyed the clones. Grabbing the bells he disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Naruto couldn't see where he went.

The Jinchuriki moved before the arrow his so he would be out of the way. Naruto knew he had no time to get away. "Going somewhere?"

Spinning Naruto swings his yumi as staff to knock Kakashi out of the way. The white hair ninja was to fast, grabbing his weapon he pulled the boy in landing a kick on his chest sending him flying to the ground. Pushing up the blond went to reach for his wakizashi only the man grabbed his arm. Spinning he hit him in the back of the neck with his elbow knocking him out.

"I'll just tie you up here. Time to go find Mr. Sleepy."

Shikamru was shocked to see the Naruto taking on their sensei. The four blond's had the man on the ropes till they ran out of arrows. Suddenly an arrow hit the bells at an outrageous speed. If he had intended on killing Kakashi sensei he would have.

Seeing that Kakashi was gone, the Nara laid back and looked at the sky. "What a drag." He could think of a way to get with the others to decide a plan.

"Looks like your the drag." Before he could react Kakashi had him hanging upside down. "You know, for someone so smart you are, you should have gotten to Naruto?"

In an instant the man was gone. Shikamru looked around in frustration. How the hell did he get himself in this situation.

Mito pulled out to Kunai. She knew he had limited time till Kakashi got to her. Moving up she saw Shikamru hanging upside down. She couldn't help but laugh, "Hey Nara! How's it hanging?!"

She saw the boys eyes roll, "Get me down. We need to go get Naruto and get a plan."

"Fine but I really wish I could take a picture right now." Cutting down the Nara the two set off to find Naruto. "Kakashi should have found you by now."

Mito though about this for a moment. "I know. I think he is letting us find him." Shikamaru knew she was right. The moved till they saw the blond boy tied to a tree with his yumi on the ground next to him.

Landing by him Mito went to cut him out. Shikamaru looked at his friend, "Look at you. Top rookie tied to. Not a good look?"

Giving the boy an annoyed grunt, "I knew exactly what I was doing." Mito smacked the blond on the back of the head. "Oh like when you showed up to Shika with a brand new haircut?"

Naruto looked at her confused while Shikamru turned away as his face got hot, "I have an idea." Changing the subject as quickly as possible."

Kakashi waited, 'I wonder what my little Genin are doing?'

An arrow pinned his book to a tree. Looking in the direction Kakashi made his move. Jumping to the next tree he was stopped as shiruken hit in front of him. Dropping down he was suddenly frozen in place. "Shadow Possession justsu complete!"

Using Kakashi to pull the bells of his side he tossed them to Naruto. "So it looks like Naruto and Shikamru passed."

Naruto looked at the to bells. Tossing them both. One was caught by Mito, the other one was caught by Shikamru. "Nah it's fine. I can always be a tradesman or something. I'm a good hunter."

Mito smiled, "Well the clan hates me so I will drop out to I guess." Kakashi laughed as he was released by his team. "Well congratulations."

They all looked at Kakashi, "You're the first team to pass my bell test." Both Naruto and Mito grinned, while Shikamru scowled at their sensei, "What was the point of this test sensei? I get we are a team and you wanted to test my team work but such extremes?"

"Simple." All the genin's expressions became curious. Kakashi was happy with the investment they showed, "Follow me."

Kakashi brought them all to the memorial stone. On the stone every name that had sacrificed themselves for the sake of the village. "You all know what this is?"

Seeing the nods from his time he gave a sad expression, " Genin are assigned to a three man cell to improve your strength. Together you are better then you could ever be on your own. It's better to learn that now then to wait till it's too late."

Kneeling down Kakashi put his hand on the stone, "My closest friends are all here on this stone. I learned it to late and it sent a spiral of death around me. Even my sensei is on this list. Remember those in the ninja world that break the rules are trash, but those who abandon their friends are less then trash."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 88 15
This doesn't follow the canon I do not own Naruto characters. Deception is a shinobi's greatest weapon one that Naruto has used all his life putting...
10.1K 138 12
A post-war fanfiction. Naruto has a secret. He had never told anyone, and he liked it that way. He was the Hokage, and this kind of information could...
18K 257 22
Naruto is a new kid, a konoha Academy, and has social anxiety. All Naruto wants to do is avoid people and make no friends at the moment, but people h...
98K 2.5K 18
-Story is still being checked for any spelling errors and grammar. Please be kind as I make those changes- ⚠️Warning! I don't own any of the pictures...