Thy Empress (Erwin Smith x FE...

By 3mooie

{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this story's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner... More

disclaimer
prologue
part i
part ii
part iii
part iv
part v
part vi
part vii
part viii
part ix
part x
part xi
part xii
part xiii
part xiv
part xv
part xvi
part xvii
part xviii
part xx
part xxi
part xxii
part xxiii
part xxiv
part xxv
part xxvi
part xxvii
part xxviii
part xxix
part xxx
part xxxi
part xxxii
part xxxiii
part xxxiv
part xxxv
part xxxvi
part xxxvii
part xxxviii
part xxxix
part xl
part xli
part xlii
part xliii
part xliv
part xlv
part xlvi
part xlvii (The Legend of Nadia)
part xlviii
part xlix
part l
part li
part lii
part liii
part liv
part lv
part lvi
part lvii
part lviii
part lix
part lx
part lxi
part lxii
part lxiii
part lxiv
part lxv
part lxvi
part lxvii
part lxviii
part lxix
part lxx
part lxxi
part lxxii
epilogue

part xix

1.5K 81 40
By 3mooie

Word Count - 2,160 words

One week have passed since the emperor returned to Eldia, and for the whole week, Erwin was loaded with his ruling duties.

He barely had time to check up on Y/n personally, though he made sure that he gets an update from both Sir Mike and Lady Nanaba about how Y/n is doing.

"Is she already sleeping?"

Lady Nanaba nodded her head. "Yes." Answering the emperor's question.

It's already midnight, and Emperor Smith just finished his work the hour before the clock struck 00:00. Erwin decided to head to his fiancé's residence to check up on Y/n.

"Her ladyship was tired from touring around Wall Rose, your majesty. She went to a lot of places today inside Wall Rose."

Erwin stared at the door of Y/n's room.

He hasn't seen her for one week straight.

He hasn't talked to her since they arrived.

And he feels bad about it.

"I see. I'll just come back tomorrow, then."

Lady Nanaba nodded, she bowed as the emperor turned around, and made his way to leave. Sir Levi followed behind Erwin.

Nanaba's brows shot-up upon remembering something that Y/n had told her if sh could relay to the emperor.

"Ah...pardon, your majesty!"

Erwin and Levi both stopped.

They looked back at Nanaba.

"Yes?" Erwin responded.

The blonde lady smiled a bit.

"Her ladyship told me yesterday...if she could meet the prince and princess. She have been wanting to see you and talk to you about it." Erwin was taken aback.

He blinked twice as his eyes went to stare at the door of Y/n's room once again.

She already wants to meet ny twins?

"Then...I shall come here tomorrow morning, and accompany Lady Y/n to the prince and princess' palace." Erwin said.

Nanaba smiled.

"I will tell her about it, your majesty."

--

- The Next Day -

Y/n woke up from the sunlight kissing her  face. She felt the warmth, and her eyes still got dazed even when it was still shut close.

She turned to the other side of her bed, slowly opening her eyes as she stared at nowhere. The h/c-haired lady sighed upon realizing for the hundredth time that no Danaya is around to wake her up early.

It's been one week since she arrived at Eldia. It's been one week since she parted ways with Danaya, Sir Philip and Lionel.

I wonder how they are doing?

Y/n sat up, gently brushing her hair back up. She rubbed her eyes, while yawning, and covering her mouth as it opened.

A knock on the door had disturbed her.

"My lady, it is I, Nanaba. If you're already awake, would you please let me enter? I have a message from his royal majesty."

Her eyes went round, she felt her heart skipped a beat upon the mention of her fiancé. "Yes. You can enter, Lady Nanaba."

The door opened, and Nanaba walked in.

Her dame bowed before speaking.

"What message does his majesty have for me?" Y/n asked.

She doesn't understand why she feels excited. Maybe it's only because I haven't seen him for one week, and he's the only person here in Eldia I can say I'm familiar with. Y/n thought. Something inside her denies hr own thoughts, as if whatever that something is, knows that she's pushing off the truth about why she is excited when it comes to the emperor. He's been very busy.

"His majesty came here last night to check up on you, but you were already asleep. You told me to tell his majesty about wanting to meet the prince and princess, and so I did. His majesty agreed, and he'll be here at any time today to pick you up, and accompany you in visiting the prince and princess." Y/n's eyes literally widened.

"What time is it?!"

"It is already 10 in the--"

"Then I gotta get ready!"

Nanaba chuckled as she watched Y/n moved as fast as the air can. She didn't say anything anymore, and just went outside.

As much as she wants to help Y/n in choosing her dress, jewelry, doing her make-up, and hair, she still can't. Since Nanaba is more good at handling swords.

Y/n, on the other hand, wished not to have any maidservant to help her in doing her routine, she's still wary about the people around the palace, and they understand.

Well, some do, and some don't.

The h/c-haired lady said that she will only allow anyone to help her, if that person is someone she chose. Y/n is being cautious.

She knows that not many people in the royal palace likes her. She knows well.

--

"Your majesty."

Nanaba and Mike bowed at the emperor who just arrived, wearing a simpler royal suit. They know that Erwin prefers to wear more comfortable clothes inside the palace.

"Her ladyship is almost done, your majesty. Please wait for a while." Nanaba said.

Erwin nodded his head, he kept quiet with his lips pursued. He could smell something like a rose perfume from inside Y/n's room.

It made him feel somehow relaxed.

His eyes stayed on the door even as it opened.

He was stunned upon seeing the h/c-haired lady get out of the room.

Y/n looked so astonishing, wearing an off the shoulder green dress, with her simple set of jewelry.

Her hair is tied in a half pony-tail, and it's also braided above like she's wearing a tiara.

Erwin could also smell Y/n's perfume.

She smells like Rose.

"Your majesty..."

The blond man snapped out of his thoughts as Y/n bowed at him to pay respects.

"It's been a while, my lady. I'm glad to see that you're well." Erwin spoke.

Y/n looked at him straight in the eyes, as if she responded to him with just her stare.

"I'm glad that you're well, too. Your majesty. I apologize for not being able to visit you. I just didn't know how to approach a busy man like you. I was afraid I'll just become bothersome."

Erwin shook his head as he walked towards Y/n. The h/c-haired lady was obviously surprised when he held her right hand.

Y/n stiffened in her place, flustered by the emperor's actions. She only stared at him as Erwin kissed the back of her hand.

"I should be the one apologizing. It seems that I've neglected you since we arrived here. My duties are keeping me occupied."

The h/c-haired lady clenched her hand.

Why is my heart beating fast?!

"And please don't think you're bothersome. You're welcome to visit me anytime, my lady."

Y/n looked away, heat rushing to her cheeks .She carefully took her hand away from Erwin. "I...I understand. Should we get going now, your majesty?"

"Right...we should."

Sir Mike, Lady Nanaba and sir Levi were all quite amused, seeing how Erwin seemed to have changed. "Is it just me?" Mike spoke.

"No. I think the emperor looks...relaxed?" Nanaba whispered.

Sir Levi only kept quiet, his eyes were busy staring at Y/n and Erwin, he watched how Erwin comfortably offered his arm for Y/n as they left. The emperor...has changed.

--

"My lady, I'm pleased to introduce my children to you, Prince Evan and Princess Eleanor."

Y/n was in awe while she stared at Prince Evan and Princess Eleanor, being both carried by the emperor.

She's astonished at how Eleanor takes after Erwin, and Evan seems to have taken after the late wife of the emperor.

"They're both two years old."

Eleanor buried her face onto her father's neck, shying away from Y/n. While Evan curiously stared at Y/n, like some owl.

Erwin was taken aback when Y/n gave curtsy to his very young twins. "My lady..."

Even Sir Mike, Sir Levi and Lady Nanaba were surprised.

"It is a pleasure to meet the future of the Eldian Empire. Your royal highness, Prince Evan, and her royal highness, Princess Eleanor. I am Y/n Tybur..." Y/n paused for a moment.

She looked at the royal twins who are now both staring at her, looking confused yet amazed.

Y/n gulped, she doesn't know what she'll refer to herself towards the royal twins.

Does she tell them she'll become the new empress?

Does she tell them she'll become their new mother?

"Lady Y/n will be someone you can lean on at anytime, Evan and Eleanor."

The h/c-haired lady was surprised, hearing what Erwin said. She stared at the emperor who was smiling at his twin children.

"She's a very kind lady."

Oh...

--

The rest of the day was spent with Y/n and Erwin spending time with Evan and Eleanor. Y/n learned a lot of things about the royal twins from Erwin.

She learned that Evan is extroverted, unlike Eleanor who is an introvert.

She learned that Eleanor loves horses, and Evan loves birds.

Y/n learned a lot.

And she enjoyed the day spending it with the royal twins who already felt comfortable around her.

"Evan...lady Y/n has to go now-"

"No."

Erwin was amused with his son not wanting to get away from Y/n. The baby prince is clinging onto Y/n like a koala.

The h/c-haired lady chuckled as she felt Evan's embrace on her tightened.

"Want...mama..."

But her smile faded away as soon as she heard that, and she felt sinking when she saw the shocked look on Erwin's face.

No. Not a shocked one.

But something else...was it longing?

Erwin let out a sigh. "I apologize, my lady. It looks like you'll have to bear with Evan until he falls asleep."

Y/n shook her head. "It's fine."

She only stared as the emperor nodded, flashing her a small smile. Y/n watched as the emperor makes his way to Eleanor's crib to check up on the sleeping baby girl.

The room became silent, the time felt slow.

Somehow, she can only see Erwin.

And the sudden gloom in his majesty's face.

--

Y/n shifted on her bed.

She keeps turning around, finding her comfortable side to sleep, but she can't just feel comfortable enough to fall asleep.

The h/c-haired lady sat up, annoyed.

She left her bed, making her way outside.

Nanaba, nor Sir Mike are nowhere to be found. Not like it's a problem. She knows that those two also have the right to rest.

Y/n left her residence. Going just wherever her feet will take her to. Her eyes kept on roaming around, admiring the elegant and wealthy interior of her residence.

The imperial palace is too big, and it's not enough to tour around for only one day.

But Y/n have been staying at Eldia for one week, she has been touring around for days around the palace, even outside.

The only place inside the palace she hasn't been into is the emperor's residence, the throne room, and the empress' palace.

"Hmm?"

Y/n stopped on her track, realizing she has already walked far away from her residence.

She's only wearing a black night gown, and  her h/c-hair was kept down.

The h/c-haired lady was taken aback, realizing where she arrived.

This is...this is the empress' palace.

She continued walking, making her way to wherever her feet will take her again.

Y/n somehow felt cold, even when it's actually warm, the palace felt so empress' empty even when it has many luxurious things. The place just feels so heavy for her.

I'm afraid to live here after I am officially crowned as the new empress of Eldia.

The h/c-haired lady paused for a moment again when she saw one door in the hallway, slightly opened.

She silently walked towards the door.

Y/n stopped in front of it, and held the door knob. Who could be inside...

But she wasn't able to continue heading inside, upon sighting a familiar man inside, sitting down on a single chair, and staring somewhere.

Her brows shot-up, yet her eyes seemed to have become gloomy upon seeing the emperor, staring at a big portrait of a beautiful woman with a long and wavy, ginger hair, and has doe, brown-eyes.

The portrait is so big, and it's hanging on the wall.

It was made as if it was really meant to be stared at, but only for the emperor.

Y/n felt somehow small, seeing how the previous empress looked.

She's really beautiful.

She looks kind, too.

That's why...

The h/c-haired lady looked at the emperor,

Her chest felt heavy when she saw the longing and love in Erwin.

...you will never be able to forget her.
____________________________________

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 45.5K 56
In a cruel world dominated by Titans, you seek purpose in the Survey Corps after Levi saves you from the death of your grandmother, Arya. You want to...
11.4K 1.6K 31
Every little girl dreams of her happily ever after with her very own prince charming, but for Elizabeth Smith, her dashing prince came unexpected, as...
8.5K 691 16
| synopsis | - ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด!๐˜ˆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...
757 42 6
there are no words in the english language i could scream to drown you out. ATTACK ON TITAN i - iv. ERWIN SMITH x FEMALE OC. right person n...