Radhey_the power of love

By p_wenxue

{COMPLETED} please give it a try though๐Ÿ˜Š RADHEY the power of love is ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™ข๐™ค๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฉ... More

Radhey
prologue
1.bottom strings of my broken heart
2. fell in the trap of my thoughts๐Ÿ’ญ
3. Soothed soul melted in embrace.
4. The king i didn't see in two lives
5. Dev, the man who is the reason.
lets go, I'll introduce them
6. Responsibly of what he did?
7. In the company
8. His friends๐Ÿ˜Š
let me introduce krishna's friends to you
9. A fight? did you win?
10. ALmOsT....?
11. Brundhavan institutions..
12. PROTECTORS!
13. In the forbidden forest..
14. When a love goddess meet another love goddess..!
15. Kidnapped
The Asura clan! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
17. Perhaps, asmi dabria, are you g-
18. My dream marriage๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ•‰
Clarification(MUST READ! ) ๐Ÿคจ

16. I prepared a proposal speech ๐Ÿ˜

51 2 0
By p_wenxue

On the other side, with krishna.

So many cars and so many vans with groups of people are gather at the border of forbidden forest, "Krishna, it's dangerous to go inside of forbidden forest, you have to be careful" Valanthi said to Krishna as she came stand beside him, the normal cheerfulness is nowhere to be seen on his face.

"I'll be careful" He said giving her a small smile.

"You should be careful or else radha will kill me if something happen to her little krishna" She said with a serious face

Krishna laughed at her words and his smile dimmed at the thoughts of radha "she rant my ears off and that's a pure torture" Valanthi said, Krishna knew that she is trying to deviate him, but that's not working at all, he kept quiet because he don't want let her know that her efforts are waste.

"Let's go" He said and she noded

They alerted all the senior protectors about radha's kidnapping case. After sometime everyone gathered at the forbidden forest, briefly discussed their plan, area details, Forest map and loops points about that area then went in according to their make shift plan.

Actually people shocking to see Krishna as their leader but his leader qualities are amazing so everything keep quite for now, their main goal is to save the founder, radha.

Every where in the forest is lit up with lights as they search for that particular person and krishna take the lead, finally they found a small house in the middle of the forest. If you want think that its just a small House then you stepped on bat shit!

People who are bulk in size and wore caps and masks are guarding the house, Krishna aim didn't miss any target, quickly they went in the house and everything seems fine, it just didn't feel good, every thing is look so, like looks sooo normal which make one could not point out what is wrong with house.

As they search for something like a door or a secret path, Some one in the group accidentally stepped on a plushy which is near the wall on the floor, then suddenly whole house shook making feel Like an earthquake, and the opposite wall to the toy break opened in the middle showing a thick layered metalic door.

The door need finger print to open it and a scanner is attached to it. "What should we do now?" The one who accidentally stepped in the toy spoke

"Scan the asura symbol on guard hand" Kamsa said

"Yes senior" The person said with a salute.

Then the doors ding opened like elevator, and a voice said " Welcome, press the button to the floor you need to go " a mechanical robotic female sounded

"Lets go seperate, fall in 3's" Dev said

There are three groups, kamsa's, valanthi's Krishna's. Krishna said "I'll go alone" He command, no place for argument. Then dev formed another group excluding Krishna.

Krishna and valanthi's group went inside the door, dev's group stood guard around the house, kamsa's group went in the forest again, be in their stance for any targets.

Valanthi pressed whatever button is the last, Krishna gave her a look and she shrugged at that.

After what felt like forever of a few minutes the door opened again, saying 'you have reached your desired floor'

Immediately they were in stance, looks warry, Observing surroundings, looks for radha. They started their search operation then an unexpected thing happened.

Valanthi saw radha tied to a chair in the middle of the room with so many men in black surrounding her, she said something and then smirk at the person in front of her then the person put gun Pointed at her head.

Valanthi was horrified at the screen and sign Krishna with her hand to come over.

Radha saw Krishna from the gaps, their eyes met, radha felt relaxed for a second. Krishna wants to go to her, Krishna's heart is in pain to see his radha in a situation like this.

His precious radha was tied, hands are cuffed, mouth was taped,.. He wants nothing but to kill all these people who dared to do this to his radha.

The look in radha's eyes are unexplainable, her eyes moist a bit as Krishna came in her sight.

Krishna Motioned his people to keep still with out moving, to be alert with their weapons as they are in villains den, they are at odds as radha is still captures by other party.

Radha's pov:

"Co-operate with us" Asmi dabria said again look at me, so dead seriously.

Why is he asking me to join them, as Long as I know, they are ruthless and kill anyone that come in their way. If not they will just tortured the poor person until their soul refused to reincarnate again.

I saw how Atrocious and cruel they could be, so why am I still treated as they are treating me Now! I know curiousity kills the cat but I want to know the answer. Provocation is the only way. Aish!

I look at him with a provocative eyes"cooperation you say? With you?" I ask him as I sneer at him "I don't work under other people, I only lead them" I said like a proud richly young maiden which I am defined not. But yeah..

"Work under me, I'll show you dog of a stupidly bastardized people what's the taste of actual success" I said, I'm proud of myself for not puking at my own words.

"You should be consider yourself as lucky to work under me, let go go of your batshit ego and bow to me, I'll increase your salary" I said a lot more smugly than i imagine

"Watch your words kitten" He said, voice become dangerous, as threatening me to not spill another bad word or else my head will cut off.

Like I care, I am achieving what I aimed for, he don't deserve to be a leader, with the resource of these people if we put them to good use, our country will be in whole another level, the most advanced level, if only.. I...

"You don't deserve it, you don't deserve to lead these people " I said, sometimes truth hurts like bitch, no other.

His face change in an instant and a hot slap landed on my cheek, blood spilled down from my mouth, tears formed for the impact but i refused them to flow down

"Give me the asuras, I'll show how a sick looser you are" I said, slowly but dangerously

"Shut up, don't take advantage of me, I treated you well that doesn't mean I won't kill you, I'll make you beg for deaths" Dabria said, smiling a deathly smile which make me feel my heart beat raise in fear.

But "What ever you say, you are still a looser, and i did what you can't in a just a few years " I know that he already gathered information about protectors, compared to them our protectors is a huge success "that why you kidnapped me" I spat.

Actually I don't what they think and why they kidnapped me, I just let my mouth do the work and it works well.

"I'll be the best leader this group can ever ask for, surrender to me and bow in front of me-" Before I can completely say anything, asmi dabria pull my hair as he dragged me to towards the wall and smashed my face to it. It hurts like hell.

"Don't speak so highly of yourself" He spat those words

"Then why did you fucking kidnap me" I ask in the same Tone as him

"Because you fucking needed here" He is irritated, yes please be more irritated

"Why am I fucking need here" I shout at him

"Coz you are the main prey" He snout at me too... It well working.. My plan!

"Prey for what? " I again shout at him as I struggle to move away from Wall

"To trap that per-" He paused just for a second and Suddenly he laughs at me, an anger laugh. "Wild kitten, I truly underestimated you, I almost fall for you silly tricks"

My plan of spilling beans failed with out a come back, I pout subconsciously as anger raising in me "if you already fell for it then it not silly tricks anymore" I mumbling but he laughed again. I just gave him a look of disbelief.

He released me and tries to touch my face to check the buries he caused but turn my face, he ordered his men for first aid kit, he tried to tend my would but again I moved away, he pull my face to toward him saying "don't"

I kick him in the gut with my elbow hardly and another full round kick in the face with my leg, shakai came to asmi's aid but I again kick shakai in the groin, he fell on the floor in pain.

I tried to escape but asmi dagged me and tied me up to a chair " I expect no less From you"

"You expect very less From me" I said with a smirk, he pointed gun at my head

"Tape her little mouth-" He said instead i saw valanthi like figure from the gaps and krishna too

Is that really krishna, my krishna💙...?

He came for me?

He came to save me!

I tried say its not the good time to attack, they stopped. I look at krishna again this time The tears I am Trying to hold on, formed their way down my cheeks,

Krishna teams start firing as he command them to and asuras become alert too when they saw what's happening in their own den.

The sight in front of me is awfully terrible as people's fell down loosing their lives. I never want anyone to die, at least not in front of me, even though they are asuras, they are people too, their's are lives too..

In the midst, krishna came running to me like his life depend on it, kneel infront of me, "radha" He said, more tears formed in my eyes

He removed the tape as he wipe the tears, kissed my forehead, valanthi came to me "how are you?" She asked, worried written on her face. She remove the cuffs and binds that tied me

"I didn't thought I would see another day" I said and she flick my head a little roughly

"Hey, don't you dare to say that, I'll sew your mouth of that" She said

"You can, after I kiss my krishna" I said as I pull krishna towards me kissing him on the mouth which he gladly return back

"Let's get to work now " Krishna said, valanthi laughs at that. I was embarrassed and it's silly of me to kiss him in the middle of life and death situation.

Its time to show off my war skills, yeah!, valanthi passed me a gun and then everything after I heard were bang! Bang💥💥 the noise of fighting with one another!

I heard other people rushing over here "the blueprints of this building " I said to no one in Particular but people heard me

" We cannot win against them, we are at odds, lets go"I said

"Bring asmi and the other five main people" I pointed at them, my people are far better than them,

Hmm... Who are they? Protectors!

"Who are we? " I shout " Protectors!" Others shout in answer

"Awesome, let conquer them" I shout as I raise my hand

"Yess" Remaining people said

More of protectors came, we arr out number our enemies

Krishna looks so good, he fights so good, he learn so well. As he is from Royal Family, he was trained since kid. I hope everything go according to out favor.

"Radha, let's go" Krishna dragged me toward a tunnel

"Krishna, look for asmi, the man in spec"I said

" He got shot in the leg" He said to me "let's get of outta here" I nod

We ran and ran after so many turns we saw an entrance, it's a biometric, Krishna just shoot it down and the door opened, we lifted the shutter up and went out into the forest, we didn't even turn back not even once. All out people would be safe as they are under valanthi's command.

We stopped as I ran out off breathe, "how many days passed? " I asked as I panted, bending placing hands on my knees

"Almost 2days" Krishna said, looking at my with pained face

"What happened? Are you hurt? Let me check?" I checked his body, turning him around "thank god, you are fine"

"I missed you" Krishna hugged me so tightly "so much" He sniffed into my neck, swallowing a sob

"Its okay to cry " I said stroking his back "I missed you too, it's so relaxing .. Me in your arms" I said, taking in his body scent. We stayed there for a few good moments

"Let's go dear, it's dangerous here" I said and we moved to our feet

As we walk slowly " I wants say something radha" He said hesitated, he didn't look at me

"Go on Krishna" I asked him to say

"I -" He trailed off

"Let me show you something" I said as I saw the familiar surroundings of a certain lake.

"Krishna, see. Isn't it beautiful? " I said looked at the lake with full of water Lilies.

"When I first came here, I wish i were he
With you" I said and krishna went near the beautiful lake and pluck hand full of flowers

"Radha, there is someone I wish to ask you" He said looking at me "I don't know it will appropriate to ask here but, I can't wait another minute" He said with a cute mouth

"What is it kanna" I asked, confused about what's troubling him

"Will you marry me?" He asked, holding flowers in his hands towards me. Before I can say my answer, he said again " Actually I prepare more to it like will be the love of my life? Will you get old together with me? Want to watch our grand child together with you?
Let me be the man that hold you till the end? Will you do the honor by marrying me? Other than you the only girl I look at will be our daughter? Willl you be -" I laughed at his serious face

"I prepared a proposal speech" He said pouted "but asking you straight is better than anything, so RADHA, WILL YOU MARRY ME, YOUR KRISHNA?" He asked

"Yes" I said talking the flowers from His hand

Krishna eyes widen, he gasped and "let's go get married" He said with all seriousness he could muster in the moments when his eyes shine with happiness.

"Yes, let's go.. " I giggled like a kid at his eagerness

'I'll go to bramha dev ask for auspicious day then' love goddess said with a smile and relief pooled over her

Thanks love, I'll remember your favor

Mention not radha. This is the least I could do for You both

And I need your help with another thing

Yes, gladly

Make the asuras unconscious in this forest

Matter of seconds. She said and flick her fingers 'done'

Mm, thanks

I'll go then she disappears after that

"If you promise me a grand marriage then let's get married as soon as possible" I said to Krishna

"Yes, a grand marriage it is. " He said agreeing with my every word

"I need food to be alive first of all" I said, lean into his arms

Let's get you some food then

Yeah... Food..

Hahaha...

Did you inform your parents? ..

I'll will, after we get outta here..

Omg..

Take it easy radha..

You'll handle? All alone? ..

If not, then help me..
~
As they talk they Went to the borders of the forest where the cars are parked and then they went away, planning their marriage.

~
I rack my brains out to write this chapter and it turned out like this.

After this chapter I understand I not only suck at writing ending, I suck at writing fight scenes too.. But I managed.

I am having series a writers block again.. I forced myself to write this. If you don't like or any suggests.. Let me know... If possible I'll change it latter.

So.. Please.. Please... I beg you..let me Know how you guys felt after you ready this chapter !

~

Don't forget to vote and do comment dear strawberries..

Thank you for ya support and loves you, loves you, loves you a lot.

Jai sree krishna💛😍
Until next time
Urs me🥰😘.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...
1.1M 45.2K 72
They are best friends. She loved him. He didn't. She imagined her future with him. But he never saw her more than a friend. He loved somebody else. H...
56.1K 2.5K 36
#1 in wattpad hits........... Arjun Singh a richest business man whose first priority is his family...... His life always starts only with his brothe...
41.2K 3.6K 63
โ€ข She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. โ€ข Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...