My Protector [Jennifer Jareau...

By greys_cm_addict13

Y/N has been with the BAU for two years and has always had a secret crush on JJ. Who knew that the feeling w... More

Preliminaries
Bad Memories
Nursery Rhymes
Panic Attack
Sweatshirt Switch Up (smut)
My Girl
Puppy Dog Eyes
Elevator Encounter
Perfect Night (smut)
$20 Bet
First "I Love You"
The Small Things You Do
Nightmares
Seven Donuts!
Stress Relief (smut)
Cheating?
Secrets
Blackbird
Goodnight Beautiful (smut)
Anniversary
Girl's Night
Deja Vu (smut)
Flashbacks
Wedding Bells

Old Office Desk (smut)

2.2K 36 3
By greys_cm_addict13

Y/N's POV:

Today was my first day back to field work, but we didn't have a case. So, back to the dreaded paper work. It was almost time to go home and I was ready.

Emily must've finished her paperwork because she was making her way to my desk.

"Hey Em." I say when she reaches me.

"First day completely cleared and boot free. How does it feel?" She sits on the edge of my desk.

"Good, although I'm not exactly using my freedom in the field." I gesture to the pile of papers in front of me.

"I'm sure we'll get a case soon."

We sit silent for a few seconds before Emily starts the conversation she really wanted to have.

"So, it's been what almost 6 months?" She says referring to JJ and I.

"Yeah."

"What is with you and being so elusive?"

"What do you want to know?" I ask with a laugh finally looking away from my work.

"Everything obviously."

"Uh well..." I start but am interrupted by Derek heading in our direction.

"Hey will one of you go to JJ's old communication liaison office and find some old files? I would ask her but I can't seem to find her."

"Yeah I will." I say standing from my chair. Derek hands me a piece of paper with the information I'll need to find it.

"But Y/N." Emily pouts.

"You'll have to come over one night and I'll tell you everything I promise."

"You better."

I nod before walking to JJ's old office. I look around the room to find stacks and stacks of old files. This might take a while.

I grab a box and find a place in the floor to sit down. I take the files out one by one trying to find the particular one. Thankfully these are filed in boxes by years so it might be easier to find than I initially thought.

I've made it through 3 boxes and still no file. I stand to go find another one to search through. I see a final box with the year I need on it. It must be in there. I bend over to grab it, my skirt raising slightly.

After grabbing the box I turn around seeing someone at the door. I jump before realizing it's just JJ.

"Jesus Jay, you scared me." I say clutching my chest. I place the box on her old desk and walk over to her. She's leaning against the door frame watching me intently. She doesn't say anything, just stares at me, and she was not staring at my eyes.

"Is everything okay?" I ask with a smirk.

"Oh uh yeah." She says still staring.

"Might want to pick your jaw up off the ground, you're starting to drool." I tease. My outfit today is a little more revealing than I usually go for. I wore a tight, short skirt and a very low cut shirt. One false move and all you see is cleavage.

"Oh shut up. What are you doing in here anyway?"

I laugh lightly before answering her. "Derek asked me to look for an old file, said he couldn't find you." I hand the paper over to her.

She walks past me to the box I previously put on her old desk. She immediately grabs the file I need and hands it to me.

"Here you go."

"I should've called you, would've saved me 45 minutes looking."

JJ walks over to the door, shuts it and locks it. Then over to the blinds to close them.

"What are you doing?" I ask as she approaches me. She takes the file out of my hand and places it carefully on the chair.

"I can't stand looking at you in that outfit any longer without doing this." She grabs my face and pulls it to hers. Our lips collide with passion and I move my hands to her waist.

I stop the kiss momentarily. "What happened to your can't have sex at work rule?"

"I guess some rules are made to be broken." She smirks before pressing her lips to the pulse point on my neck.

I whimper at the feeling, wanting more. But I'm still a little afraid to. "What if someone comes looking for me? Derek will eventually wonder what is taking me so long." I say with JJ's lips still attached to my neck, trailing lower.

"I'll be quick, I promise." She searches my eyes for consent to continue.

I nod at her letting her know it was okay. She continues her kissing on my collarbone paying it extra attention today.

"You said quick." I pant, already a mess under her touch.

"Someone's impatient."

I plead her with my eyes and she gives in, moving her hand between my legs. She pushes my panties out of the way and thrusts two fingers inside me at a slow pace. I moan as she brings her thumb to my clit.

"Shhhh, quiet baby. We will definitely get caught if you're too loud." She smirks while speeding up her fingers.

I lean on the desk for stability and bring one hand to my mouth to muffle my noises. My legs are starting to shake and my breathing is quickening.

JJ starts to curl her fingers up into my g spot with every thrust. I almost have to bite down on my hand to prevent the loud moan from escaping my lips.

"Does that feel good?" JJ asks. I nod unable to form words.

"Use your words, or I stop."

"Yes." I muster between tiny moans.

I feel the familiar tightening in my stomach. "Fuck, I'm going to cum."

"Go ahead Y/N/N."

I tense up, my orgasm taking over my body. JJ keeps moving her fingers with one hand and uses the other to keep me from falling.

After I calm down she pulls her fingers out and cleans them with her tongue.

"You know I've always wanted to fuck you on an office desk. Just didn't think it would be my communication liaison one." She smirks at me.

I chuckle before placing a gentle kiss to her lips.

"I better go give Derek this file before he comes looking for me."

I grab the file and start to walk to the door. At my first step I stumble, legs still numb from my orgasm.

JJ laughs, "legs aren't quite working are they?" She teases crossing her arms over her chest.

I sit down on the couch. "Maybe I should give it a few minutes."

JJ walks over to join me, interlocking our hands.

After I regain the use of my legs, JJ and I walk out of her old office. We part ways after entering the bullpen.

I walk over to Derek's desk where he, Emily, and Spencer are talking.

I hand him the file. "Sorry I had trouble finding it. Ended up calling JJ to help me."

That's when I notice them all staring at something on my chest. I look down and see a freshly made hickey right under my collar bone.

"Looks like that isn't the only thing she helped you with." Derek says laughing, Emily joining him. Spencer tries to avert his eyes. 

I reach up to cover the mark JJ left on me. I can't think of anything to reply, so I turn to find JJ instead. She's leaning back on her desk watching the scene in front of her. I shoot her an angry look, but she just shrugs and starts laughing too.

Derek and Spencer walk up to discuss the file they needed with Rossi. Emily stays right at my side. I turn back around to face her.

"You have some major explaining to do now Y/N. Because this, I've got to hear." Emily smirks.

"My house tonight. But I'm only explaining if you bring the alcohol."

"I'm so in." Emily says before returning to her own desk.

I walk over to JJ's desk where she has returned to working on files.

"You so did that on purpose."

She looks up at me smirking. "Maybe."

...........

A/N: I don't have much to say about this one lol. Don't forget to like and comment. I'm so appreciative of all of my readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 795 78
โ if i even catch you looking at her โ”โ”โ”โ” โ‹†แƒปโœงโ—ฆโˆ™. i will kill you.โž โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–† IN WHICH . . . a stubborn agent w...
18.5K 429 17
You started working at the BAU over a month ago. When Emily has a bad day she takes your comfort as more than kindness. Surprised you reject her, but...
How To Love By Melo

General Fiction

9.3K 227 28
Jennifer "JJ" Jareau x Fem! Afro Latina Reader You get out of a abusive relationship and now you are learning how to love again. With the one and onl...
122K 2.7K 19
After joining the BAU and becoming close friends with JJ, Y/N finds herself falling for her closest and best friend, all while trying to deal with a...