Free and Wild like Lightning...

By Pump-Daddy-C

(Another Killua story, real original) You already know how this song and dance goes..... Being born and raise... More

Bio
Harem
Prolouge: A New Adventure Awaits
Adventure Arc: Episode 1
Adventure Arc: Episode 2
Adventure Arc: Episode 3
Adventure Arc: Episode 4
Adventure Arc: Episode 5
Adventure Arc: Episode 6
Adventure Arc: Finale
Adventure Arc Aftermath
Adventure 2 Arc: Episode 1
Adventure 2 Arc: Episode 2
Adventure 2 Arc: Episode 3
Adventure 2 Arc: Episode 4
Adventure 2 Arc: Episode 5
Adventure 2 Arc: Final Story
Adventure 2 Arc Aftermath
Heroes Arc Simplified
06 Arc: Episode 1
06 Arc: Episode 2
06 Arc: Episode 3
06 Arc: Episode 4
06 Arc: Episode 5
06 Arc: Final Story
06 Arc Aftermath
Rush Arc: Episode 1
Rush Arc: Episode 2
Rush Arc: Episode 3
Rush Arc: Episode 4
Rush Arc Finale
Secret Rings Arc: Episode 1
Secret Rings Arc: Episode 3
Secret Rings Arc: Episode 4
Secret Rings Arc: Episode 5
Secret Rings Arc: Episode 6
Secret Rings Arc: Finale
Secret Rings Aftermath and ๐Ÿ‹Lemon๐Ÿ‹
Black Knight Arc: Episode 1
Black Knight Arc: Episode 2
Black Knight Arc: Episode 3
Black Knight Arc: Episode 4
Black Knight Arc: Episode 5
Black Knight Arc: Finale
Black Knight Aftermath and ๐Ÿ‹Lemon๐Ÿ‹
Bio (Updated)
Rush Adventure Arc: Episode 1
Rush Adventure Arc: Episode 2
Rush Adventure Arc: Episode 3
Rush Adventure Arc: Episode 4
Rush Adventure Arc: Episode 5

Secret Rings Arc: Episode 2

316 11 0
By Pump-Daddy-C

Another adventure has just begun as a new story opened up. And quite literally as Killua has been transported to the world of the Arabian Knights thanks to Shahra, the Genie of the Ring.

After hearing about the impending danger arising, Killua accepted in helping the Genie. Arriving in the Lost Prologue, they traversed around until they met the cause of the danger, Erazor Djinn. However, the Zoldyck took the hit of Erazor's flame, resulting in his life in grave danger.

Now it is a race against the clock, to find the Seven World Rings and restore the world of the Arabian Knights.
___________________________

Not long after encountering Erazor Djinn, Killua and Shahra find their way out of the Lost Prologue. Their next move is to find King Shahryar before Erazor does. Without him, the world's story will be completely messed up.

Moving on from Lost Prologue, they arrived to Sand Oasis. It's a land that's mostly a desert, but there are small bodies of water. Near the oasis is a town not far from it. And in the distance is the Palace of the King. Wasting no time, Killua made a run for it.

Activating Godspeed, he ran through the sandy terrain, avoiding any obstacles that dare get in his way. He can tell that the evil genie is doing everything he can to stop him in his tracks. Objects manipulated by magic rose up to stop the azure speedster.

If that wasn't enough, he sent his henchmen, the Ma Djinns, to deal with Killua. But they were just fodder as they were reduced to nothing. The Fire Ma Djinns proved be a pest as they spat out flames to either burn him or block his path. But a few swipes from his chains or bolts of lightning took care of them.

With his quick thinking and instincts, he dodged multiple Spears that were thrown at him from above or when he was swinging across buildings. Thankfully, he made it to the town and ran to the Palace. Once inside, it was all too quiet and empty. No one was in sight.

"Where is he? Are we too late?" He asked as he looked around.

Nearby, a jar was shaking back and forth as it fell down and broke. The noise alerted Killua as he turned and was surprised seeing a familiar face. It was the supposed King Shahryar, but he looked exactly like Eggman.

"Eggman? Don't tell me this is another one of your schemes?"

Shahryar: "What is the meaning of this? I am Shahryar, King of this land!"

"And how do I know you're not pulling my leg as usual? Answer me!" He threatened him as he brought out his claws.

Shahra: "Killua, wait! You're making a mistake! This is him. This is King Shahryar!" She protested as she got in the middle between the two.

"W-What?"

Shahryar: "Such insolence! Guards! Seize this brat at once!"

Unfortunately, no one answered his call. The halls were completely silent as they were the only ones in the room.

"Doesn't seem like no one's home."

Shahra: "Where are your men, Your Highness?"

Shahryar: "Oh, that's right... let me explain. When the evil spirits appeared out of nowhere, everyone turned and ran. And I was stuck having to hide in that jar."

While their guard was down, something flew down and swiped him away from them. A flying creature captured Shahryar as he was frantically trying to escape. The one riding atop the creature was Erazor Djinn as he smirked at them before flying away.

Shahryar: "Noooo! Help meeee!"

"Oh no you don't! You get back here!"

Seeing the situation growing dire, the two of them ran out of the palace to follow where the creature was flying off to. They run through the streets of the empty town when something caught their attention. The silhouette was familiar to Killua as he rushed in and fended off the Ma Djinn that were getting closer to the bystander. The person looked exactly like Tails.

???: "Oh, thank you! I thought I was done for!"

"Tails? What are you doing here?"

???: "Tails? My... name is Ali Baba."

"O-Oh, sorry about that. I confused you with somebody else." 'First Eggman and now Tails? Does this world have counterparts of my friends?'

Ali Baba: "Oh, it's okay. I'm still very grateful that you saved me. I might not be very strong, but I still got a few tricks up my sleeve. If you ever need my help in return, it would be the least I can do to repay you."

Shahra: "Thank you. If something comes up, we'll be sure to call you."

The duo left Ali Baba as they continued on with their search for the missing Shahryar. Seeing as how there is nothing in the town, they decided it would be best to search through the desert. Running through the sandy oasis, Killua has been tracking down the creature's scent. When he followed the scent, he came across a giant whirlpool of sand. Taking a few steps forward, the ground started rumbling as something emerged from it.

Shahra: "Killua, look!"

Two stingers emerged from the sandy depths as eyes locked in on them. The monster jumped out to reveal a giant scorpion with many stingers and eyes. This was the Sand Scorpion.

"What in the hell is that thing?"

Shahra: "That's must be a monster summoned forth by the Erazor Djinn!"

"Can't you dispell it with your magic, Shahra?"

Shahra: "I'm sorry, Killua. My magic isn't in the same league as the Erazor Djinn." She looked down in shame.

"Guess we'll have to do this the old fashioned way. But don't look so glum about it. By the end of this, I'll have you smiling. And that isn't me ordering you as your master. It's a promise, from me to you." He smiled softly at the Genie, holding out his pinky for her.

Shahra: "Y-Yes." She held out her pinky and made a pinky promise to each other.

"Let's go!" He entered his Godspeed form and ran off to confront the Sand Scorpion.

As he left, Shahra looked down at her pinky and was in her thoughts before she joined him.

Shahra: "A promise...."

Vs Sand Scorpion

The summoned monster stared down at Killua as it let out an ear piercing roar. It started to crawl back, with the Zokdyck giving chase. The monster threw a barrage of bombs from its pincers, creating a large dust cloud blinding the speedster. His danger sense rang in his mind as he dodged an incoming stab from one of the pincers.

Analyzing the enemy, he sees that the body is protected by a hard shell. But there was one thing that stood out. The eyes were unprotected. The eyes on the pincers and back were left wide open. Seeing the openings he needed, he climbed on top of the pincers and proceeded to slash at the eyes, making the Sand Scorpion screech and gush blood.

With only one pincer full of eyes, it threw more bombs but he dodged them all. It went to slam its pincers to crush Killua, however it proved ineffective when climbed on the other pincer. The monster tried to shake him off but he kept a tight grip. Waiting for his chance, he wasted no time to stab the eyes, rendering them blind and bleeding.

Getting angrier, the Sand Scorpion turned around to reveal its main eye enclosed in a mouth. The monster launches its mouth eye to crush him with its teeth but that proved to be a fatal mistake. Without its main body, it left itself vulnerable. So Killua charged up a Chidori in his hand and ran up to it. Time seemed to slow down as they were inches from being attacked.

But the Sand Scorpion's mouth was still open. And the fight was decided when Killua plunged his lightning coated hand into the eye, causing the monster screech loudly. Its eye was now destroyed and its body exploded, leaving behind a black fog.

But there something amidst it all. It was a yellow ring that radiated power.

"Is that what I think it is?"

Shahra: "This must be one of the Seven World Rings the Erazor Djinn spoke of!"

The Genie of the Ring goes to reach for it, but something was off. She can't pick up the ring as it was translucent to her. Killua went to go pick up the ring as a painful surge of power went through him. He grunted in pain as he looked at it.

Shahra: "When darkness descends upon the Arabian Knights, a Legendart Hunter from another world shall come."

"Me? Legendary? I don't think myself as such."

Shahra: "When the Seven World Rings that control the worlds are gathered, the portal between the worlds shall open. But the life of the collector of the Rings shall be offered up in sacrifice as the key for that control. That is what is written in the newest chapter of the Arabian Knights."

"Say what?! I'm supposed to be a sacrifice?!"

Shahra: "That, I cannot say for sure. But I do believe that these World Rings hold the key to some kind of mystery. And I think that we need to collect them to get to the bottom of this mystery."

"Considering I still have this arrow in me to worry about, I'm in a pinch either way."

Shahra: "I'm sorry. It's my fault that all of this is happening to you..."

"You don't have to worry about a thing. This isn't the first time I've been in life and death situations. Now let's go after Shahryar!"

With Killua's heightened senses, they were able to track down the flying creature to Dinosaur Jungle. The creature responsible was a Pterosaur that was controlled by Erazor.

Making their way to the land of dinosaurs, it was time to get wild and primal. As soon as they set foot, Killua and Shahra were being chased down by a herd of Triceratops. The assassin avoided being headbutted by the dinosaurs and their horns. Running for dear life, they leapt across the terrain an were met with many large fauna and wildlife.

Just as they were about to cross the bridge, a large log flew from the waterfall and crashed into them. Acting quick, Killua called back Shahra into the ring and rode on top of the log down the raging waters. To make it worse, Ma Djinns appeared to take him out. Not left with any choice, he used Raikiri and extended it into a blade, slashing any incoming evil spirits headed his way.

Hopping away from the raging waters, it appeared as if things were calm for now. But how wrong it was when a T-Rex opened its jaws and roared. It's mouth was strong enough to crush boulders. Seeing the boy, it set its sights to kill him. Using its tail to destroy anything in its path. But Killua used that to his advantage as he narrowly avoided being dinosaur lunch.

Provoking the T-Rex more, Killua led it down a tunnel and waited. The predatory animal was running with intent to run him over. At the last second, he jumped out of the wave as rocks started to fall on top of the giant reptile. Finally getting out of the tunnel, he sees the Pterosaur flying around in circles over a cliff with Shahryar in its grasp.

Shahryar: "You! Spiky haired boy! Do something! Save me!"

The Pterosaur opened its beak, letting go of the King. He yelled for dear life as he fell but it was cut short when Killua caught him with his chains and pulled him up. Shahra sighed in relief seeing the King is safe.

Shahryar: "I almost saw my life flash before my eyes! Thank you so much for saving me, my dear boy!"

"Uh.. no problem?"

Shahra: "Your Highness, where did that spirit go?"

Shahryar: "It's just as I feared. He's gone ahead to the castle just ahead from here and it seems more minions are being assembled."

"Castle?" He turned around to where the King was pointing at. Just afar from the vast waters was an abandoned castle that leaked of malicious energy.

Shahra: "There's a giant fortress just ahead. It's a relic from an ancient kingdom long ago."

"Then that's where we're heading to next."

Having saved King Shahryar from his doom and acquiring the first of the Seven Rings, will Killua and Shahra be able to find the rest and stop Erazor? The journey is far from over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 160 85
Killua, Gon, Leorio, Kurapika, And Alluka run into a clumsy girl who lost her hunter card, they go to return it finding out she was the guild master...
426 53 16
This is a KilluGon story Killua was born into a family of assassins. He didn't have the best childhood, and he has a lot of trauma. Just when Killua...
29.9K 874 31
"I look down the isle and see a beautiful boy..." Killua has been trained and lived his whole life with music... it's wha...
342K 12.4K 83
-THIS HAPPENS RIGHT AFTER THE 2011 ANIME- You were a seemingly cheerful and helpful girl, yet you didn't have anyone you could call a friend. Your ch...