Telethia warrior

By micheal9999

In the land of two titans, there is a Telethia with free will of its own and flying around each place to batt... More

bio
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9 and a new ether power
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37 and a new evil born
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43 final

chapter 13

60 2 0
By micheal9999

(Alvis)pov

We are heading to the Tomb and i was surprised to see Kallian shock, as we walk out the transporter and we are at the Tomb. This is the Tomb, Defensive measures prevent intruders from entering i said.

You will have to circumvent these to move within the Tomb i said, One thing before we enter. Alvis, you can see the future, like me? ask Shulk. I am from a long line of seers dedicated to serving the imperial family i said.

My visions help to protect the empire i said, But you're a Homs... said Shulk. Yes, but that is for another time. My ancestry is not easily explained and my ability to see the future is equally complicated i said.

You might say i have my own ritual, is it not the same for you ? i ask. No. My visions appear suddenly, without warning. At first, they're obscure. Then as it gets closer to the event, I start to understand said Shulk.

It seems you possess a power greater than I, I still have not seen any danger befall Her highness i said. Not much use as a seer then, are you? said Reyn, Nothing passes you by, does it? Now you see why i asked for your help. What a lucky coincidence that i happened to see you in danger i said.

A coincidence?! said Reyn, But I've seen you use the Monado! said Shulk. The Monado has been passed down the imperial line for generations. The sword of the Bionis. It is compelled to do its master's bidding i said.

Magnified greatly, it has the power to control the very fabric of our world - ether. Control the ether and your will is made reality. I willed it, and it happened. That is all. Perhaps due to that power, the High Entia sealed away the Monado for centuries i said.

Eventually, it found its way into the hands of the Homs, and then you, Shulk. A coincidence or something more? You must discover this yourself. For you are the one who wields the Monado. The Bionis is stirring i said as we enter the Tomb.

(meanwhile)

The ancestral altar lies deep beneath the seals. What trials await me, I wonder? I must not lose focus! said Melia as she walked down the hall. as she walks near the door and then hears a voice call out.

2512 cycles since last visitor. State your name and purpose said the voice, Melia Antiqua. I have come to be judged on my legitimacy to the throne by the ancestral spirits said Melia. Permission granted. Commencing analysis of genetic data said the voice.

It starts to scan her and open the door to her, Melia walks through the door and as Melia walks in, the door closes itself. back to us and we entered the same room, It's so cold said Sharla, There are remnants of ancient spirits in here said Dunban.

This is no ordinary chill said Dunban, As I explained before, Dunban, the defence systems are designed to prevent uninvited-i said as i look back to see Reyn and what he is planning to do. well, what does this do? ask Reyn.

Don't touch... i said as he touched it, it scanned Reyn and opened the floor under us. we fall in and i heard y/n shout something, Reyn you fool shouted y/n.

(Melia)pov

As i walked through the hall and i heard something so i looked and saw nothing behind me, as i looked in front of me and i saw someone there and i jumped back. who are you and why you here i ask the person.

Oh i didn't mean to scare you and my name is Micheal, to answer the question why I am here is, i am looking for enemies in this place said Micheal. alright but how did you get in i asked, well when the door opened and I teleported right in said Micheal.

You teleport in... i may keep walking i said, how about this... i will help you till you go to the right place said Micheal. alright then you may i said as he follows me through the hall, as we enter the next room and a light bridge show, so we walk on it.

As we walked on the light bridge and i heard Micheal ask me something, so why are you here in this place ask Micheal. you see... i must do this ritual to become an Empress to my people i said, oh that kind of ritual and do your friend know about it said Micheal.

I think they know when they saw me i said as we walked near Nero Andos, it started to attack us. it heads for Micheal, I am about to tell to move but i saw him backhand it and launch it back. i launch flare at it and end it in one shot.

How strong are you i asked, well i will say i'm strong enough to fight an army said Micheal as i get worried. we head to the next room and i ask him something, so what did you do before you come here i ask.

Well before i came here, i was on a hunt for a metal and i met a person with wings and a tail said Micheal. wait you mean y/n i said, oh that person name y/n said Micheal as i nod. i tell him how I met y/n and his friend.

When we get in the middle of the room, two more enemies show up so we take one enemy each. as i finish off one of the enemies and when i turn to see Micheal end the enemy by throws it to the wall.

So this y/n, what do you think about him asked Micheal, well when he beat the Telethia i after and i think started to have feelings for him but i don't know i said. maybe if you follow your own heart and you will know what to do said Micheal.

You really think that will work i asked, it will work and it's time for me part way, also tell no one i was here said Micheal as i nod and he left me. thanks I said as he waved bye to me and I headed in the next room, as i walk in and i on my knee as i hear a voice.

You have done well, my descendant said the voice, Descendant? Are you the progenitor of Antiqua? i ask. Think of me as a recreation of said ancestor, possessing his thoughts and speech said the voice.

But he passed away thousands of years ago i said, Do not mistake me for a living being, i am a replica of your ancestor, i am merely a projection of what he would be, if you were to meet him now said the voice.

I do not understand. But i do not suspect any falsehood in your words i said. It is beyond doubt, If i could feel, i would feel joy. I am not real, but i do not lie said the voice. Joy? What do you mean? i asked. 

The results of the gene analysis show Homs gene integration of 80%, Estimates suggest evolution with eight generations. Our wishes are almost fulfilled said the voice, Wishes? i said to myself.

Our purpose, as decreed by the Bionis, is linked to our genetic sequence, we have spent millennia analysing sequences to free ourselves from the curse. Only a certain gene set will unlock the mechanism and set us free said the voice.

I still do not understand i said, It is of no consequence. I grant you this seal said the voice as it sent a light out and landed on my head, is this...? i asked. It is you who will rule the High Entia. And likely be their last said the voice.

Revered Ancestor... i... i said, Go forth and rule, my descendant! said the voice. So, the spirits look favourably upon you said Tyrea as i know the voice and turn to the right, Explain yourself i ask Tyrea.

Only imperials are permitted to enter this place i said, I am the subject of Her Highness the First Consort. I need no permission! said Tyrea, Mother's subject? i said. No impure child of the Second Consort has the right to refer to the First Consort as 'Mother' said Tyrea.

I... i said, A filthy Homs haft-breed has no right to the throne! said Tyrea as we about fight each other.

(y/n)pov

We landed in some water and i got out of the water real fast, cold water! i said, Who puts a great big hole somewhere like that?! ask Reyn as we look at him. As i explained, it's a defence mechanism said Alvis.

What a mess, Reyn said Shulk, Friend not clever touching button! said Riki. I'm with these guys, Reyn said Sharla. How was i supposed to know that was gonna happen? What about your visions?! you'd think the two of you could come up with something! said Reyn.

You know it doesn't work like that said Shulk, it would have been useful, yes said Alvis. Pair of fortune- telling frauds said Reyn, You got us into this mess! And it's not the first time either said Shulk.

Riki agree with Shulk! said Riki, Why's it my fault all of sudden? said Reyn. This time it is your fault said Sharla, Precisely said Dunban. Well... said Reyn, Be thankful that we are all alive. I suggest greater care next time said Alvis.

Our journey will be longer, but we can still make our way deeper into the Tomb said Alvis. OK. We can't waste another second, Melia needs us said Shulk as we head deeper of the Tomb, as we walk over a bridge.

We saw something floating in the air, That is a big ball of something said Reyn. It looks fun and sparkly! said Riki, we walked closer to it. It's not attacking us at least said Reyn as the orb did something.

What's happening? ask Sharla, hey, look at that! said Reyn as an enemy showed up. Another defence mechanism! said Shulk, At a guess, we're looking at the Tomb's guard said Dunban. We're not getting past without a fight said Sharla.

Everyone, Melia needs us. We can't let this thing stop us! said Shulk, No problem. Time to break my record said Reyn. as we were fighting it and it tried to slam with it arm but i blocked it arm and i use my wing to pick up it and throw it over the side.

Anyone would think we're not wanted! Are we ever gonna find her? asked Reyn, I think you'll find we had to take the long way because somebody pushed a certain button said Alvis. Somebody mean Reyn! said Riki.

Shut it, hairball. It was just a button! said Reyn, Relax. She will be fine, this route will lead us to the ritual altar, But time is of the essence said Alvis. We've got to hurry, there's no time to lose! said Shulk.

I will go ahead and take out anything defence mechanism on the way i said, alright y/n and be careful too said Sharla. i will i said as i fly over to the door and run through, i run each room and finish off the defence mechanism.

When i was in the last room and i was fighting the last defence mechanism, i got my claw through its armor and tore it apart in half. then i heard the others coming, so i turned to see them walk in the room. 

Great timely guys and i just finished off this one i said, that's good and let go said Shulk, when we get to the top. we saw a button and Shulk pushed the button and the path opened up, we walked up and we are in a another room.

We saw the next room door open, so we ran through it and we heard a voice. A filthy Homs haft-breed has no right to the throne! said someone as we saw Melia fighting another person, Melia... Half Homs? said Shulk as i heard him.

Then we saw a Telethia coming from the roof and land behind Melia, A Telethia in the Tomb? said Melia. Why should you care, when you're about to meet your death? said the girl. stay away from Melia i said as i launch a ether shot at it.

I got on the Telethia back and I kept slashing with my claw, as it tried to get me off and the other deal with the person. It takes a while and it finally knocks me off of it back before fall to the ground and knocking the girl mask off her face with it tail.

It's not over!, Telethia, kill as many of them as you can! said the girl. Keep clear!, The Telethia is destroying itself! said Melia, we saw Alvis did something to the Telethia. What?! said the girl as she saw Alvis doing. 

Almost bought it said Reyn, Alvis. Thank you said Shulk, My pleasure, Shulk said Alvis. Why did you come? asked Melia, The Monado gave me a warning, That you were in danger, i'm just glad we made it and y/n also was worried about you said Shulk.

Hey, Shulk! Whoever that was, is gone said Reyn. So they escaped, Shulk, Everyone. I thank you, you saved me said Melia as she removed the mask, Riki smiley smiley!, Melly all safe! All thanks to Heropon! said Riki.

That's not how i remember it, cheese ball said Reyn as he held Riki by his head. Melia got Riki out of Reyn and held him in her arm, so y/n... were worried about me asking Melia. Yes, I was I said, i glad you did worry about me said Melia as we head back to the capital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 149 10
You follow ideals both of the sith, and jedi. While searching for last parts of your light saber, a rift opens and you're transported to the rwby uni...
187K 7.8K 56
⸻ PORCO GALLIARD X FEM!READER ❝ then why did you stop talking to me? ❞ in which two nsfw accounts talk to each other and fall in love. [SOCIAL MED...
60.9K 2.9K 44
So, basically, the humans have turned against the witches. Poor (M/n) was told by his family to run and leave them behind, which he did. He flew with...
25.9K 476 47
A new world, new things to experience, and new people to meet, that's the things zero knew the moment he along side his daughter croire, reborn into...