PROFร‰SSOR'S GURL | PJM ร— Read...

By Sanwryts

Love can not be achieved by force or by luck rather it has to earn.. PsG :- Summary :+ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ... More

Chapter 1 "New session"
Chapter 2 "Only a girl"
Chapter 3 "blackmailing"
Chapter 4 "punish"
Chapter 5 "jimin's girlfriend"
Chapter 6 "University day"
Chapter 7 "clip matter"
Chapter 8 "hostel escape"
Chapter 9 "ooh noo V"
Chapter 10 "New Principal"
Chapter 11 "where's he??"
Chapter 12 "boyfriend"
Chapter 13 "love in the air"
Chapter 14 "welcome to busan"
Chapter 15 "A promise"
Chapter 16 "Trouble"
Chapter 18 "unknown I'd"
Chapter 19 "secret"
Chapter 20 "punishment part I"
Chapter 21 "punishment part II"
Chapter 22 "Marriage!!"
Chapter 23 "love sick"
Chapter 24 "you're nowhere"
Chapter 25 "Repentance?"
Chapter 26 "untold truth or a lie??"
Chapter 27 "Exam day"
Chapter 28 "flashback"
Chapter 29 "conspiracy"
Chapter 30 "Texting"
Chapter 31 "pain in luv"
Chapter 32 "In NYC"
Chapter 33 "let me die"
Chapter 34 "Dinner talks"
Chapter 35 "Jimin's real mom"
Chapter 36 "good news/lmao"
Chapter 37 "wedding cancelled"
Chapter 38 "Feel me in dark"
Chapter 39 "One more clip"
Chapter 40 "party party yeah"
BTS 10th Anniversary ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
Chapter 42 "humiliated"
Chapter 43 "Misterious night"
Chapter 44 "Paris"
Chapter 45 "open threat"
Chapter 46 "Love birds"
Chapter 47 " O - "
Chapter 48 "An expensive blood donor"
Chapter 49 "Operation theatre"
Chapter 50 "Who are you"
Chapter 51 " V-illain "
Chapter 52 " I LOVE YOU "
Chapter 53 " Marry Me "
Chapter 54 "Soft Kiss"
Chapter 55 "Small Union"
Chapter 56 "Proposal๐Ÿ’"
Announcement ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
Chapter 57 "Graduation party"
Chapter 58 "midnight bliss"
Chapter 59 "Mistake"
Chapter 60 Another suspicious actiVity
Chapter 61 "V-icious mind "
Chapter 62 "Fucked up"
Chapter 63 "Fainted"
Chapter 64 " Life "
"Ending for the great come back"

Chapter 17 "kiss"

180 9 1
By Sanwryts

After your exam was over you came out of the classroom and your eyes started looking for jimin as you haven't seen him anywhere since morning. But unfortunately you saw someone from whom you started hiding.

Why does she always hide on seeing me?

Jimin thinking coming from the other side as soon as he saw you.

You are hiding behind the pillar and looking at that other person, then jimin comes to you and put his hand on your shoulder from behind, because of that.. you are about to scream very loudly, then jimin puts his hand over your mouth.

"Shhh.... don't make a noise...someone will hear us..." Jimin whispers keeping his face close to your ear which makes you shiver, jimin remove his palm on your face slightly.

"J-ji-jimin....w-why are you h-here...uhuumm...I mean..how are you here...uhm how are you ? N-nice to me-meet you pr-profesoor.." you mentally slapped yourself but jimin just smirked your sudden words.

In fact, Jimin was so close to you that you could clearly take every detail of his face, it was making you feel a little uncomfortable too but his perfume smell..ahh it's so pleasant...like orchid and jasmin fragrance.. you were on other world then suddenly jimin's voice distracted you.

"Y/n...So tell me, why do you start hiding like this every time you see me?? .." he furrowing his eyebrows and grabbed your both shoulders.

"Sir... it's not like that... actually I was hiding because of someon..." You said while peeping through the pillar as you didn't see that man, jimin made you back to your place while pulling you with your shoulder.

"Y/n...who ?? Someone?? Is he taehyung ?? He isn't blackmailing you right ??? " Jimin said.

"Why ?? Why he'll blackmail me huh ?? " You asked him making pout.

"I mean that night when we were together in your home... So ?? " He said.

"No...he isn't blackmailing....even I think he forgot all things about night..." You said like *I don't care*

"It seems you also forgot everything ?? " He smirked making you flinched.

"Stop it jimin.." You hit his foot with your toes.

"Ouchhh...you made my shoes dirty.." he started screaming like little kid but in low voice.

"Be thankful that I didn't do anything dirty other than this..." Your tongue slipped while you hit yourself on head and bite your tongue with teeth.

"Awwww seriously...but I will like if you do..." Jimin smirked, dirty expression made on his face.

"Jimin now I should go..." You said making some place to got yourself out of his grabbed but you can't.

"Don't move.." jimin expression suddenly changed when you said about to go...he looked very angry and cold.

you frowned at his behavior and making pout then he can't control himself and caught your lips by his.

You didn't understand anything as soon as jimin kissed your lips. You tried a lot to remove him but he didn't even move a bit from his place and kept kissing for a long time, he grabbed your both hands and pin them on wall. You wasn't kissing him back it seems you got forced to kiss but you can feel his hotness and sure you didn't want to separate him now... actually you both didn't notice that there must be any camera and surely there was a camera to catch your every single action, you both unknown from this.

" Uhmmm.." you slightly removed your face.

"What ?? You don't like it ?? " He asked you maintaining some distance from you.

"Jimin...My exam is over and now I have to go home..." You started making excuses.

"It's alright... you'll go with your dad..but he's busy with Namjoon, till then you can stay with me, can't you ?? " Jimin looked your eyes but you don't want to eye contact with him.

"Why you stealing your eyes from me..." He asked.

"J-jimin it's alright to stay with you but I-I....umm I-I actually.. don't wanna..." You hasitated, then you fastly said last sentence but his ears well worked.

"Ok then go..." He said before leaving.

He had left before you could say anything.

Ahhhh...What is all this happening? I am unable to understand...I was looking for jimin for so long and when he came in front, I pushed him away and said to leave..what the fuck my mind is trying to do??

you stood there quietly, like a storm has come and gone by near you.

"Hii...nice to meet you..." Suddenly a voice tore you from your thoughts.

You turned back and looked at that person.

Aishhhh... why?? Why?? so with me ?? The one from whom I was trying to hide came infront what the fuck....

You're thinking making disgusting face, and he looked towards you with zero expression.

"what are you doing here ?? " You asked with no interest.

"I came to check on you..." He smirked.

"Why ??? Are you my bodyguard or manager??? " You said folding your hand on chest.

"Same clichés, you have no other words, whenever I come in front of you, you have the same question, *why have you come* Huh tell me ?"

He asked, figure out you actually you look little mess.

"What??? Is something wrong with me ??? Why are you staring me?? " You asked furrowing your eyebrows.

"Leave... actually I came to take admission.."

"Why?? Aren't your KT high-school teaching you well ?? " You replied him.

"Isn't like that..." He about to say ahead but you cut him.

"C'mon now you're wasting my time..." You said checking your wrist watch.

"You became so fast forward that's why I have to come to take admission in this university..." He smirked.

"Aren't you ?? You're already so fast forward man ... Why you don't need this university...go to hell..and don't interrupt my way... I'm leaving..." You warned him before leaving, he just checked you out head to toe by your back.

On the other hand, Jimin was sitting in his staff room. His eyes were on the TV screen hanging in front of him, on which he was watching everything that just happened to you, although he could not hear the sound, but he understood very well

In fact, when he left you, he noticed that there is a CCTV camera here which is connected to his staff room, he immediately went and cut that part but he started seeing different scenes like that man and you were about to stand there and talking with each other.

Even I think he know his face but don't know his name..maybe

Ahh this guy came this far, y/n never told much about him. She is hiding something from me.

Jimin was thinking while stood up from his place and turned off the screen.

He smiled so big and shy all of sudden while rubbing head.

*In evening at your home*

"Has he come again? But you said that he is in abroad..." Sujan furrowing her eyebrow as she heard that news from you.

"C'mon sujan...why I care...he wasn't in abroad...Even he never went abroad...he lied to me..but he didn't know that I know him very well..." You got up from your place and turned your face to window.

" But why is he bothering you like this now, and that too after so many years..." Sujan came near you.

"He is bothering from last 1 year...." You said making fist.

"And now you are telling me ?.." sujan yelled you.

" Ok but what about jimin?? isn't he your bf ?? " Sujan again said it seems she totally pissed off I think*

" Nooo way... Why would jimin be my bf?? You have gone mad?? " You yelled her turning your face to her.

"But it seems that jimin loves you...last week in grandma's funeral..he was caring you and even crying with you and I don't think he was crying for grandma...he was crying cause you were crying....I can say that he loves you...but I don't know about him well if he is good or not..." Sujan smiled at you.

You started thinking about today's topic when jimin kissed you suddenly, it was so gentle..You can still feel his soft lips.

"what are you thinking ? about jimin or about jungkook..??? " Sujan hit your head.

"Ouch nothing...I am not thinking of anything and of no one..." You managed your words. Hehe you managed here but you can't with jimin..lmao*

"I think jimin is good to you..." Sujan said proudly.

You hit her by elbow...

"Don't forget he's my professor..." You gave her glare and she chuckled.

*To be continued*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
131K 2.9K 23
Stephanie Jones was known for her signature fragrance that filled every room she walked into. Her sweetness was apparent to everyone she met, but she...
13.3K 425 11
" Namaste uncle . " Taehyung joined his palms and bowed . " Umm... Namaste ... May I know what do you do for living ? " Dad asked . Taehyung glance...