DANGEROUS (+18)

By tachaspalace

(BWWM) 🖤 Stassie Etienne is a 24 year old college graduate that scored a job as a nanny for the Roman family... More

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐
𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
1| 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚
2| 𝑻𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅
3| 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒆
4| 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕
5| 𝑾𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉
6| 𝑮𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕
7| 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆
8| 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏
9| 𝑹𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕
10| 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕
11| 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆
12| 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒆
14| 𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
15| 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔
16| 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒖𝒐𝒖𝒔 🔥
17| 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏
18| 𝑹𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔
19| 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒓
20| 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆
21| 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆
22| 𝑯𝒂𝒚𝒘𝒊𝒓𝒆
23| 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒍
24| 𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒔
25| 𝑷𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓
26| 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏 🔥
27| 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚
28| 𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚
29 | 𝑷𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒄
30| 𝑪𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆
31| 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 🔥
32| 𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒔
33| 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒆
34| 𝑩𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 (𝑹𝒖𝒅𝒚 𝑷𝑶𝑽)
35| 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆
𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
⭐️ 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒔 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 ⭐️
💕𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 💕
🖤CONTROVERSIAL SNEAK PEAK🖤

13| 𝑨𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆

1.7K 100 46
By tachaspalace

Around midnight I found myself unable to sleep. I scrolled through my messages in boredom. There was a guy I met at Kameron's birthday party. His name is Van, he's a club promoter, and he appeared to be nice. He had dark skin black skin, and we carried on a conversation, but the entire night I kept checking on Theo to see if he was okay.

Van texted me earlier this afternoon to hang out, and I agreed to meet him for dinner this weekend. Just as I was about to roll over and sleep I heard some rustling coming from the kitchen. It would be impossible for it to be one of the twins because I gave their crazy asses double the dosage of melatonin to knock their asses out.

I got up and went out to see who it was. I found Theo in the kitchen making himself a sandwich. I have not seen him all day. Something occurred between him and Minka because after they got into that shouting match in the library. By the time I attempted to sneak into the hallway and eavesdrop into their conversation, it was already over.

"Hey." Theo said to me the moment our eyes connected.

He seemed stressed out. There was something about his stance that told me that he was unraveling.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked leaning against the wall.

"Want a sandwich?" He flashed me a smile and held the bag of sourdough bread in the air.

"Sure," I responded.

I will never turn down food. Ever.

Theo made us both sandwiches, and we went out on the patio. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Theo was in an eerie mood.

"So, now that we are friends...I have a question for you." I said to Theo as I crossed my legs.

"What are you up to now Stassie?" He leaned back in his chair.

"So... I met this guy, Van, at Kameron's birthday party. He seems nice but I'm just trying to get a second opinion. What's up with him?" I asked leaning forward.

To be truly honest. I am still traumatized by how things went down between me and Ahmad. I'm going to catch that stupid bitch in the street one of these days. I just have to.

"Are we talking about Van Howard?" Theo's lips curved into a playful smile.

"Yeah, him, he asked me out on a date." I whipped my hair back, and Theo gawked at me.

"You are not good at this." He smirked.

My mouth fell open. "Why would you say that?" I pouted.

"Well, you didn't hear this from me but Van is married with a child on the way. His wife seems nice although I think she's clueless about his infidelity." He said before bursting out in laughter.

WHAT THE FUCK!

"I hate men," I said seriously.

"So you are not going to go for it?" Theo leaned forward. "He has everything you are looking for."

I had the urge to slap him in the face. What type of question was that? The fuck do I look like being someone's side bitch!

"Unlike you. I respect people's marriage." I narrowed my eyes at him.

Theo let out a soft laugh and passed his hand through his hair.

"You okay?" I asked. The mysterious disposition he was in was beginning to piss me off.

"Yeah." He sighed scratching his stubble chin hairs

I didn't hear what Minka was screaming at him, but she came out of the room crying. The twins and I burst out in laughter at her. She is such a fucking drama queen. I still want to beat her ass.

"She laid into me." He lowered his head sadly.

There was a moment of silence between us for a couple of seconds. I didn't know how to console him. I felt bad for him but I didn't. He put himself in this situation.

"You want me to cuss her out for you?" I asked truthfully.

"No." He chuckled. "I think I'm going to move in with Kameron for a little while. I don't think I can be in the same house as her."

I licked my lips. If Theo had decided to move out a couple of weeks ago, I would be jumping up and down in joy.

"If I could do it, you can do it," I said to him.

I didn't want to admit it, but I kind of like having him around. I didn't want him to leave. We were just beginning to get along.

I took a bite out of my sandwich. It was a turkey BLT.

"My brother is too good of a person like her. She's only after his money." Theo revealed sadly.

"Yeah, and water is wet. The sky is blue, and my ass is fat. I could see what that girl was about from the second I saw her." I said honestly.

"I guess not everyone has as much insight as you." He said condescendingly.

I let out a laugh. "Obviously." I focused my eyes on him. "So what's the plan now?" I asked being the overtly nosey person that I am.

"I don't know," Theo answered with a shrug.

He reached into his pocket and took out a carton of cigarettes.

"Ugh, Fucking nasty." I glared at the cigarettes disapprovingly.

"What?" He chuckled.

"The fuck are you smoking cigarettes for?" I shook my head.

Theo rolled his eyes, took out his lighter, and lit his cigarette.

I did not want to stay behind and smell the smoke.

"That's my cue to leave. Try not to dream about me." I teased before placing my hand on his shoulder.

He rocked his head back and let out a laugh.

"Goodnight Stassie."

"Goodnight," I said before I skipped off.

I walked into my bedroom and grabbed my phone that I left in its charger. I missed a call from my sister Amelia. It was midnight.

She's been going through a lot lately. The kids in her school have been bullying her. We are complete opposites. I am confrontational and I am violent. Someone tries making fun of me always results in me punching a bitch in their face. Amelia is more docile, and she will do anything and everything to avoid conflict.

"Hey boo."

"Hey." Her voice was strained and tired. She has been crying.

This has become an all too common thing. She's been struggling without me there, and I'm beginning to feel guilty.

"How are you doing?" I asked sadly.

"Um, I'm okay. I guess, things can be better." She said in a faint tone.

"I miss you." She added before she broke down into sobs.

I let out a sigh.

"What happened now Boo. Why are you crying?"

"I'm so stupid Stassie." She sniffled. "No, you are not. Now tell me what happened?" I spoke trying to calm her down.

Amelia continued to cry on the receiving end of the phone for about a minute before she finally spoke. "There is this boy I have been talking to, his name is Lincoln."

I perked up. Amelia is the type of girl that only focuses on her studies. It surprised me that she gave a guy a chance.

"Ok, talk to me. What happen?" "I thought he liked me Stassie. It was all lie. He only talked to me for a bet."

Big sister mode activated.

"The fuck?" I hissed. "Oh my god, Amelia, What the fuck?" I said rubbing my temples. This gave me a headache.

High schoolers are so cruel. Amelia doesn't bother anyone.

"I'm so embarrassed Stassie. I don't know why they just won't leave me alone." She sobbed into the phone, and my heart felt like it was shattering into a million pieces.

If I were there, I would have tracked that Lincoln boy down and given him a piece of my mind, but I'm not. I feel bad for Amelia, but she is going to have to learn how to stick up for herself. I'm no longer there, and I can't fight all of her battles anymore.

"Amelia, baby, please don't cry," I said to her.

"It's just that...I'm not you Stassie. I'm not as pretty as you."

Her comment made me angry. "Amelia shut the fuck up with that bullshit alright! I don't want to hear you say that again!" I said to her harshly.

It kills me that she has such low self-esteem. Being a dark skin black girl is tough. Society has pushed it to make everyone believe we are at the bottom of the tier when it comes to the beauty department. I for one can say that I'm far from ugly. I'm a beautiful black woman, and can no one tell me different. I wish a motherfucker would.

Amelia is in an awkward stage. She's skinny with little to no curves, and she is struggling with acne, but she's not ugly. She's a beautiful girl, inside and out. She's only fourteen. She has time to develop into the beautiful woman I know she's going to be.

"I'm sorry." She sobbed.

I became furious again. I didn't want her to be sorry. I wanted her to be angry and blow that bullshit school up. At least that's what I would have done.

"I want you to know that you are hot shit. If this Lincoln guy and his fuck nigga friends can't see that, fuck them. You are way too smart for them anyways." I huffed.

I balled my hands into fists. I hate that she was hurting. If I could take the pain she was feeling and inflict it upon myself I would. My sister means the world to me.

"I'm going to talk to my boss and see if I can come out and visit you for a couple of days okay."

"You will do that?" Amelia cried again.

"Yeah. I love Amelia."

"I love you too." She huffed.

"Get some sleep, I will talk to you in the morning."

"Okay."

Amelia hung up the phone and I felt like my entire body had just been struck by a semi-truck. It physically hurt me to hear her like that.

I could not sit back and let that motherfucker get away with that. I know if I asked Amelia for his information, she would never give it to me, but unfortunately for her, when I put my mind to it I could track down anyone.

I opened my Instagram app and did some snooping on Amelia's page. Thanks to my top-tier detective work I easily found this Lincoln guy's page. He was a cute little Hispanic boy. I found his mom's Facebook and his two sisters. After I sent a lengthy message to his mom about his cretin of a son. I took a few screenshots of his page and sent them to my cousin Rudy. He's the one I know can get stuff done. He broke Adam's fingers. He's a brutal violent motherfucker, but that's just what I needed. This Lincoln kid is going to be taught a really hard lesson to not fuck with my baby sister.

I plugged my phone into the charger and slipped under my sheets, and stared up at the ceiling. I was fucking horny. It has been eight months and five days since I've last had sex, and I think I'm going to gouge my eyeballs out.

The last guy I had sex with didn't even get me off. He was sticking his dick in, and he cum within three minutes. I was mad as fuck. I kicked his ass out of my apartment and told him to delete my number. If there is one thing about me, I'm never going to lie to protect a man's ego. If he's not beating my shit in right, I will have no problem letting him know.

I scrolled through my phone and watched some porn.

When I shut my eyes and began to play with my clit I pictured Theo on top of me. It was bizarre, and it took me completely by surprise. I was too far gone at that point I could not bring myself to stop.

"Fuck." I moaned when I felt myself getting close.

I cooed out a faint breath and fell into my climax. Envisioning Theo fucking me was too much for me to handle. Did I suddenly have a dangerous urge to fuck Theo, yes. Is it going to happen, most likely not... I think.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Author Note

See you guys next update

Also follow me on Instagram,
(Tachaspalaceig)

I'm becoming more active on there and I will put sneak peaks on there. 😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 2.8K 18
"I'm not going anywhere baby. Now shut that pretty little mouth, and get down on your knees for me." ⚠ Janita is a little, who badly wants a do...
932K 44.5K 45
My Works #1 COMPLETED 19-year-old Honesty Francis Smith and her cousin Asha Smith leave Houston, Texas and goes to New Orleans, Louisiana for the ent...
6.5M 266K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
43.6K 2K 95
"The boy looked up and smiled at Peter, and Peter mentally noted that he had the brightest smile in the universe." ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••...