My Protector [Jennifer Jareau...

By greys_cm_addict13

Y/N has been with the BAU for two years and has always had a secret crush on JJ. Who knew that the feeling w... More

Preliminaries
Bad Memories
Nursery Rhymes
Panic Attack
Sweatshirt Switch Up (smut)
My Girl
Puppy Dog Eyes
Elevator Encounter
Perfect Night (smut)
$20 Bet
The Small Things You Do
Old Office Desk (smut)
Nightmares
Seven Donuts!
Stress Relief (smut)
Cheating?
Secrets
Blackbird
Goodnight Beautiful (smut)
Anniversary
Girl's Night
Deja Vu (smut)
Flashbacks
Wedding Bells

First "I Love You"

1.9K 41 2
By greys_cm_addict13

4 months later

Y/N's POV:

Another day, another damn case report. I've been trying to catch up from the last couple of cases but it is impossible. Serial killers really never take breaks.

I've been staring at this report for about an hour and nothing has come of it. I need a distraction.

I grab my phone to text JJ. She is sitting about 10 feet away from me doing her reports, but I have to behave at work.

Y/N: Meet me in the bathroom, I need a break from this for a second.

I watch her read the message and leave her desk. I wait a minute or two before following behind her.

Being JJ's girlfriend is the best feeling. It's been the best four months of my life and I can't wait to have more. Even though the team knows about us we still have to keep our PDA down. I hate it but understand it has to be done.

I make it to the bathroom discreetly, at least I hope it was discreetly. I join JJ and lock the door behind me. Before she even has time to speak I pull her into a long kiss. I grab her waist to pull her close to me as she brings her hands to my hair.

After a minute or two she ends the kiss but keeps our bodies close.

"What was that for?" She smiles.

"I needed to think about something other than case reports. Just a quick distraction."

"As much as I would like to do what you are thinking, we can't."

"Who said I was thinking about that?"

JJ raises her eyebrows and crosses her arms.

"Okay fine, maybe I was thinking about it a little bit." I admit.

"Yeah that's what I thought."

I back away from her slightly. She notices and pulls me closer to her by my belt loops.

She brings her lips to my ear and whispers,"just because we can't have sex doesn't mean we can't make out for a few minutes."

"Works for me." I happily agree.

We lock our lips once again. I lift JJ up onto the sink and she wraps her legs around my waist.

I keep one hand on the small of her back just to make sure she doesn't fall back into the sink and place the other on her thigh. Her arms draped on my shoulders.

After about a minute both of our phones buzz. I groan knowing exactly what that meant. We have a case. We give each other a disappointing look before pulling away.

I help JJ get off the sink, and we both try to tidy our appearances back up. In our urgency to make it to the round table we fail to remember to leave the bathroom separately.

We walk out together, and unfortunately Derek was right behind us.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" He gives us both a smirk.

"Sadly not what you're thinking. JJ won't let me." I pout.

JJ slaps my arm and Derek laughs.

We are the last 3 to arrive, so Garcia begins after we enter.

"There is a hostage situation downtown at a law firm. They have asked us to help."

"Any demands or ransoms?" Reid asks.

"So far no, we are going to head down there and try to negotiate. Everyone can go and we'll operate from there." Hotch informs and we all get ready to head to the scene.

..........

We have been trying to negotiate for a few hours, but the unsubs aren't budging. They've requested to talk to two of our agents inside rather than on the phone, but it's incredibly risky.

Garcia finally hacked back into the cameras so we could see what was going on.

The phone rings again from the unsubs. Rossi answers on speaker.

"If you don't send in two agents we will kill a hostage every 5 minutes." The leader demands.

"Why can't we negotiate right now?" Rossi stalls.

"Two agents or a hostage dies now."

"What if I come in alone?"

"Rossi no." Hotch whispers.

"We don't want you, we have requests."

"Who might that be?"

"Agent Morgan and Agent Y/L/N."

Rossi covers the phone with his hand so they can't hear us. JJ looks up at me immediately and shakes her head. She knows I am considering.

"What do they want with us?" Morgan questions.

"I don't know, but what I do know is that they are serious. If we don't go in those people will die." I know it's a bad idea but we can handle it if it saves those innocent people.

"Clock is ticking Agent Rossi, and I think that this woman here will be my first pick." The unsub's voice rings through the phone.

"Hotch we can do this, we'll bring swat too. They never said we had to come unarmed or alone."

On the cameras we see the unsub drag the women to a perfect view. He wants us to watch. He points the gun to her head and starts counting down from 10.

Hotch nods at Rossi and he answers the unsub. "Okay okay, we're sending them in. Let the woman go."

"Five minutes or I bring her back."

Then the call goes silent.

Morgan and I are set up with wires quickly so the team can hear us. We also set up our ear pieces to hear them. Finally we put on our vests and prepare to enter the building.

Swat follows in behind us, lingering to not be seen.

JJ's POV:

Having Y/N be in there is the scariest thing. She's a good negotiator so I know she will do well, but I have to worry about her.

I help Garcia to identify the unsubs so I can hopefully give her some information.

After a couple of minutes the leader unsub starts to give away clues in his talking.

"Oh agent Y/L/N, I'm offended that you don't remember me."

How does he know them?

That's when it hits me, his voice sounded familiar the whole time.

"Guys, it's the bomber we caught last year. Morgan and Y/N are the ones who apprehended him and defused his last bomb. He escaped from prison shortly after. He could have a bomb we need to get them out."

"You're right JJ it is the bomber, but he's never shown us any signals of wanting to sacrifice himself. He was unlike most bombers in that way." Hotch replies.

The bomber has now started off on a tangent. Y/N is trying to calm him but he continues to become more unstable.

I see him fiddling with something in his pocket. It's a detonator. Emily notices at the same time as me.

"Hotch he has a detonator in his pocket." Emily quickly calls out.

Hotch calls into the ear piece, "Morgan, Y/L/N there is a bomb get out now."

Y/N and Derek start running out. The bomber reaches for the trigger and I run out of the van towards the building.

I can hear Emily behind me but I'm ignoring every thing she says. I need to get to Y/N.

Emily catches up to me and grabs me from behind, not allowing me to run any further.

"Emily let me go!" I scream at her while flailing my arms and legs as much as possible.

She tightens her grip, trying to drag me away from the building.

Before I know it, we're thrown to the ground and everything goes dark.

Fire blazes from the building, my hearing slowly trying to return.

"JJ, JJ are you okay?" Emily picks me up from the ground.

"Where is she, I have to find her Emily where is she?"I'm incoherent at this point but I can't breathe without her here.

"JJ you have a huge gash on your head, you need to be checked out. I will find her. Please stay here."

Spence runs out to Emily and I.

"Spence please take her to the ambulance. I have to find Morgan and Y/N." Emily says before running to the building.

I'm sobbing uncontrollably. I can't lose her, I don't know what I'd do without her.

Y/N's POV:

I slowly open my eyes. Fire crackles all around me. The ringing in my ears tries to level out. Derek is the first thing I see.

"Y/N we need to get out of here, can you walk?"

"I uh, I think so."

Derek helps me off the ground. I try to step down but almost fall at the pain. The impact must've broken my leg.

Derek puts his arm around my back to help me limp and we try to make our way out.

The fire is catching up to us and I am just slowing him down.

"Derek just, just leave me and go. I can't walk and we won't make it. Will you tell JJ that I...." He cuts me off.

"No I will not leave you, we can make it."

"Derek, Y/N." A familiar voice calls out. It's Emily.

"Emily!" I scream.

She turns the corner to find us.

"Emily help me carry her, she can't walk." Derek gestures to my broken leg.

Emily runs to my other side and each of them lift me up. We race against the falling building and make it out just in time. The building crumbles behind us.

Derek and Emily carry me over to the ambulance and set me down on the sidewalk. The EMTs give me an oxygen mask and Emily comes to see me.

"Emily, where's JJ?" As soon as the words leave my mouth I see the gorgeous blonde running towards me.

I stand on one leg so I can meet her. She crashes into my body with a hug, tears rapidly leaving her eyes.

"Shhhh it's okay, I'm okay." I console.

She finally lets me go. Then guides me back to the ground and sits by my side.

"I thought I was going to lose you, and I would never get the chance to tell you." She says, tears still streaming down her face.

"Tell me what baby?"

"I love you Y/N." She tries to smile through her sadness. "I've loved you for a while. I was just too scared to say it."

"I love you too JJ, always have, always will." I bring her into my arms once more, thanking god that I am here with her.

..........

A/N: I start college again soon and won't be able to update as often. I'll try to write up a bunch this weekend to make up for it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 6.4K 64
[JJ X F!Reader] Rated: M (explicit) - language - suggestive/sexual content - mentions of violence (guns, blood, etc.) TWs will be provided at the t...
121K 2.8K 70
JJ and Emily have been married for 2 years now, The BAU, we're called in for a case involving children and each one is hard on JJ due to loss in her...
874 44 18
Emily and JJ have become fast friends since their first meeting at the BAU. JJ is Emily's world and she doesn't even know it, she is the reason Emily...
5.7K 92 17
After Penelope chooses to leave the BAU, Emily and JJ get closer. JJ is still facing the consequences of confessing her love to Spencer but no one k...