Alternative Spider Izuku Veno...

By Cheetahx2

What if Izuku didn't had a mother what if his mother died and no hero didn't batted an eye to help what if he... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE#1
CHAPTER 1:A NEW BEGINNING PART 1
CHAPTER 2:A NEW BEGINNING PART 2
CHAPTER 3:MEETING HIS SAVIOR
CHAPTER 4:TRAINING TO BE SPIDER-MAN PART 1
CHAPTER 5:TRAINING TO BE SPIDER-MAN PART 2
CHAPTER 6:KILLING FOR THE FIRST TIME
CHAPTER 7:SAVING LIVES
CHAPTER 8:SHIELD INDUSTRIES
CHAPTER 9:ENTRANCE EXAM PART 1
CHAPTER 10:ENTRANCE EXAM PART 2/IZUKU VS A ROBOT
CHAPTER 11:MEETING A NEWS PHOTOGRAPHER
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25:Sports Festival part 1
CHAPTER 26:Sports Festival part 2
CHAPTER 27:Sports Festival part 3
Chapter 28:Sports Festival part 4
Chapter 29:Sports Festival part 5
Chapter 30:The end of the Sport's Festival part 1
Chapter 31:The end of the Sports Festival part 2/A Dark Green Twist
Chapter 32:The Green Goblin vs Spider-Man
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35:The Internship part 1
Chapter 36:Internship part 2/Spider-Man vs Stain
Chapter 37:Spider-Man vs Green Goblin round 2
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41:Two Heroes Part 1
Chapter 42:Two Heroes Part 2
Chapter 43:Two Heroes Part 3
Chapter 44:Two Heroes Part 4
Chapter 46:Two Heroes Finale
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 45:Two Heroes Part 5

618 21 1
By Cheetahx2

Nobody's POV:

"Doesn't it seem like we got lucky? All the shutters have been raised since we passed the 100th floor." Kaminari noted.

"Could they have lost us?" Ochako asked.

"That's probably not it," Jiro added.

"They're leading us somewhere, aren't they?" Momo concluded.

"Yeah. That seems like a logical thing to do if I were them." Tenya said.

"Even so, to get just a little further up... we'll go where they want us to go." Izuku said as they continued forth.

130th Floor - Laboratory

"There are so many!" Ochako exclaimed as the group landed on the 130th floor. They saw that it was littered to the brim with small red killer robots.

"It looks like the enemy has changed from shutting us in to trying to capture us." Tenya said.

"I'm sure they have realized that we're U.A. students." Izuku replied.

"But in that case, we know what to expect, too!" Momo said as she created a conductor sheet from her back.

Tenya nodded in agreement, "Yeah. Let's go with Plan A, then. Kaminari!"

Said Electric Quirk user smirked, "All right, I'll do my best, too! I'm counting on you, Iida!"

"Right!"

Tenya activated his Quirk and began to spin Kaminari around and around at very high speeds. He then threw him up in the air.

"Take this... Indiscriminate Shock 1.3 million Volts!"

Kaminari fired a stream of electricity towards all of the robots. However the attack fazed off of them like it was nothing.

"They defended it!" Izuku called out.

Kaminari grit his teeth, "Damn it, then... 2 Million Volts!"

"Idiot! If you do that..." Jiro called out.

After the blast was done, Kaminari had a goofy grin on his face.

"Yay..."

"...then you'll turn dumb." Jiro finished with a sweatdrop.

"But thanks to him, the security machines have been stopped." Izuku said.

Then, as if on cue, the machines started moving again and tied up Kaminari.

"Kaminari!" Jiro yelled.

"They're too sturdy!" Mineta exclaimed.

The robots started to go towards the rest of the students.

"We have no choice... Everyone! Plan B!" Tenya yelled.

"Right!" Momo created a flashbang grenade and threw at the robots.

"We can jam their communications with this!"

"Take this!" The girls proceeded to throw all of the flash bangs at the red killer robots.

"Minoru!" Izuku called out.

Mineta started throw his grape colored balls, "Give Kaminari back! He's got a harem waiting!"

The balls stuck the robots on their tracks and forced them to go back.

"How's that?"

The robots them broke out of Mineta's balls and proceed to go towards them.

"Man, they won't stop!"

Tenya sucked his teeth, "Let's go, Midoriya!"

"Yeah!" Izuku took off his blazer and with a serious look on his, he ran forward and dashed ahead towards the robots.

When the robots saw him they open fire only for Izuku to jump high enough and using the webshooters on one the bots and using his strength to sent it towards some of the bots rendering them to be damaged from the impact with Izuku landing while taking a knee

"Wee!" Kaminari yelled out as Tenya caught him.

"Jiro! Where are the security machines?!"

Jiro used her Quirk to hear out for them, "They are coming from the left!"

"Okay, let's keep going from the right!"

"Right!"

"Izuku, that was amazing" Ochako exclaimed as she ran beside him.

"Thanks but the credit goes to Mei and Melissa...Lis any word from Mei?!" Izuku said as Melissa was running a little behind him and Ochako who heard his question.

"Uh well I was able to see another text that came from her but" Melissa noted.

Izuku looked at the expression from Melissa's face thay it made him take a few breath, "OK, we need to hurry"

"Boss, there's something interfering with the sensors on the security machines. We lost those kids!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't lose your presence of mind." Wolfram exclaimed. "There's probably someone among those brats with a hearing Quirk."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I hear a lot of the security machine wheels coming from the floor below." Jiro said as she had her earphone jacks connected to a wall.

"Any sounds from above?" Izuku asked.

"No, it's fine!"

"Alright then, let's go!"

138th Floor- Server Room

The students were running along but were surprised to see that a bunch of red killer robots appeared out of the door from the other side.

"A trap?" Tenya said shocked.

" Tenya, you think can vreak through?",Izuku asked but before Iida came try to that task he way stopped by Melissa.

"Wait!" Melissa cried out. "If the servers here are damaged, then it could affect the security system, too."

Suddenly, numerous amounts of robots appeared from above.

"Just how many are there?!" Mineta shouted in horror.

"We'll stop the security machines here." Momo said as she crouched in position.

"Izuku, take Melissa and find a different route!" Tenya said.

Izuku nodded, "Lis, come with me!" Izuku then ran in the other direction to find a different route.

"Ochako, you come with us, too!" Melissa said.

"Huh? But-"

"Please, Uraraka!" Tenya exclaimed.

"Ochako nodded, "Right!"

The two girls then followed after Izuku.

Tenya activated his Quirk, "Torque Over... Reciproburst!"

Tenya gave a wild kick that send a good number of robots flying towards the roof, effectively destroying them.

Momo had finished creating a cannon, "I'll leave the gun to you." She said panting. "I'll make ammo!"

"Alright!" Jiro said as she began to fire at the robots.

"I won't let you harm my friends, okay?!" Mineta yelled as he threw his balls at the robots and making them get stuck.

"Yay!" Kaminair cheered in the background as he was still suffering the drawbacks of overusing his Quirk.

"Go!" Jiro yelled.

Izuku heard the sound of cannons firing and stopped in his tracks, clearly worried for them that it made him ready to switch to his other self but Ovhako stopped him.

"Izuku, you can't stop! If we get caught here, then there was no point in Iida and the others staying behind!" Ochako exclaimed as she and Melissa ran behind Izuku.

"R-Right!" Izuku said as he proceeded to continue running. "Everyone, please be okay!"

They then made it outside as they noticed a bunch of wind propellers.

"Th-This is..."

"The wind power generator system." Melissa said.

"Why here?" Izuku asked.

"If we go through the tower, the security machines are probably waiting to ambush us. So we'll go up to the op all at once from here. If we can just get to that emergency exit ..."

"All the way up there?" Izuku asked. The then lowered his back, "Alright then, Melissa grab onto my back. I'll use the web shooters to get us over there. Ochako, use your Quirk to make yourself weightless."

"Right!" both girls said.

"Melissa, hang on tightly." Izuku said as she got on his back.

Once she did, Izuku aimed the web shooters and got them the two of them over. Ochako was about to follow them by making herself weightless, but then noticed that a door opened and in came a pack of red killer robots.

"Oh no..." She said as the robots began to go towards.

"Ochako! Hurry up and use your Quirk and get away from there!" Izuku shouted from above.

"I can't! If I do that, then we can't save everyone!"

"Ochako-san!" Melissa cried out.

But before the robots could attack her, a loud scream along with the sound of one of the robots were damaged

"Emi!" Izuku yelled.

Ice then followed up as it trapped some robots.

"Todoroki and Kirishima!" Ochako exclaimed.

"Are you okay, Uraraka?" The Bi-colored teen asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Izuku and Melissa are heading to the top floor right now."

"Yeah, I saw. We're going to stop these guys right here!" Todoroki said as he fired a stream of ice.

"Alright more reason to let out my claws don't slow me down Peppermint!" Emi yelled.

"But you guys are a good team!" Kirishima said.

"As if!"

"Nice! It looks like they were able to defeat the Villains after all!" Izuku said. "Thanks everyone! Your efforts won't be in vain!"

Izuku then used his web shooters and swing towards the wall, "Melissa hang on!

"Alright!"

Izuku then looked up to see what appeared to be a pillar and such the webs and pulling it causing it to smash through the wall and both he and Melissa landed in the tower.

"They got into the tower!" Ochako chirped.

"Nice! Finish it for us Midoriya!" Kirishima yelled.

"You better show them what you're capable of, Midoriya!"

"Izuku, be careful..."

"Send Swordkill and the others!" Wolfram ordered.

"Yes, sir!"

"Defend the control room until I get there!" Wolfram said as he left towards the elevator.

Smoke began to emit from All Might.

'Bear it... Bear it, All Might! I'm sure they can do it! I'm sure!'

Izuku let Melissa off his back, "Lis, are you all right?"

"I-I'm fine.."

"Good!" Izuku Spider sense alerted him danger and pushed Melissa out of the way from a sword slash.

Izuku looked up to see a peach hair colored Villain, otherwise known as Swordkill, attempt to slice him with his Quirk which seems to be just a metal sword from his arm. Izuku avoiding the deadly attacks with ease

"You revolting kids!" Swordkill exclaimed.

"What are you all after?!" Izuku asked

"Don't pretend to be Heroes!" Swordkill yelled as he summoned a sword from his left arm and attempted to strike Izuku with it but Izuku avoided it and went to punch the Villain only to avoid another strike to his person but this villian took advantage of that and made Izuku trip out of the hole in the wall that he made with the pillar. Izuku barely held on to the ledge but he wasn't scared.

As Swordkill was about to strike when Izuku was vulnerable, he was stopped by Melissa who grabbed onto him.

"Stop it! Don't hurt him!"

"Let go of me, you bitch!" Swordkill smacked Melissa away and she was thrown on the floor. Blood was drawn.

"Stupid little girl-"

The sound of a web was heard with Izuku being the one propelling himself towards the villain and delivering a kick to the villains face who was pushed back and sent flying towards the stairs with a few broken bones and blood bring seen but Izuku glared at the down villain.

'Venom:Izuku we know you want to fuck him up even more than this....but we still have a job to finish'

Izuku knew Venom was right, he had a job to do.

"Melissa! Are you okay?!"

"I'm fine. It's not too bad. Just a cut." She said as she showed Izuku her wound.

"Give me your arm." Izuku took a bandage from his back pocket and proceeded to tie up Melissa's wound.

"Sorry I couldn't protect you... I got distracted and got caught off guard. If I wouldn't have asked him that dumb question, then you wouldn't have had to get hurt."

"You should be saying, 'Thanks,' right?" Melissa said.

Izuku widened his eyes and then smiled, "Yes!"

He finished tying up the bandage.

"Let's go and save everyone!"

"Yes!"

As they were going up the stairs to the 200th floor, they met two armed gunmen.

"They're here!"

"STOP RIGHT THERE!"

They began firing bullets, but Izuku with quick thinking we t low to the ground and firing the two strands of webs and the weapons and using his strength to pull and casting the two gunsmen to hit at each other hard enough to render them unconscious.He looked at the guns in disgust.

"Those are the weapons of cowards..."

Izuku and Melissa continued onto the 200th floor.

Chapter End.
Dear God it seems I can't finish this arc like I did to the other Spider Izuku book oh well we'll see how this ends.
Stay safe
Stay healthy
And peace out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 1.9K 34
'Without Mom, what really am I?' Izuku always asked himself hypothetically...now, his mother was really gone. He still vividly remembers the blood se...
116K 2.5K 42
Izuku was just a normal kid. He loved to watch heroes fight crime, he loved to fantasize about quirks, he loved his friends and family. One day, howe...
6.5K 94 34
Izuku's life wasn't the greatest since his mothers death. He always wanted to help out the people in need, but how can he do it without a quirk? Frie...
33K 410 13
What if Izuku is not a Japanese decedent what if he was a German who came from the number 1 hero in the world Margit Erberbach and what if the yagi...