Group chat | Gavi x reader

By sxsaab

During some chat with the boys, Raphinha had wanted to add Neymar to the barcelona group as a joke but instea... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69

70

6.4K 110 137
By sxsaab

[Los Chicos🤙]

Pablito
Is everybody ready

Pedri
Yup

Araujo
Always

Roberto
Yeah I think everyone is, so do we go straight to the beach

Frenkie
yes we do

Pablito
Thanks okay see you guys

-

As I drove us to the beach Gavi asked me questions about the call, to where I had promised to tell him after he comes to my car.

We talk for a while and I remember seeing a cute shop nearby corner where I wanted to buy a present for Gavi who just won, also wanted to appreciate him for being here anytime.

"Why are we here?" Gavi Looks around nervous.

"Wait a second, I'll be back DONT go out."

I leave the car therefore run to the shop so I wouldn't waste time, I buy him a candle aswell as a perfume he'd use going out.

"Thank you have a nice day." I leave with my bag and place it at be back of my car.

"What did you get?"

"I didn't find it so it's fine" I had to lie.

"Ohh okay what we're you buying"

"I thought I saw a cute candle"

"Why didn't you ask me to be there I'd help you find it"

"No no it's alright Gavi I just looked at it on the page online and I didn't see that it's been out of order that why I asked the cashier."

"Ooh okay, we can go buy it this weekend"

"Hahaha no need."

We arrive at the beach, already for it to be 9pm, super late but also super cozy warm and comfortable.

Most of the people invited were there already playing with the sand, walking around with their partners or playing with the football.

"Go with your boys I'll go with the girls okay?"

"Okay bye!"

We both leave each other for atleast half and an hour.

The girls were fun, it was amazing chatting to them as they were very inspirational, beautiful and everything on the list.

"Guys come play with us!" Lewandowski and Memphis yell for us to come and make girls vs boys teams.

It was really complicated since there were somewhat less girls, others who were single ended up coming to our team.

We played for so long, even the sun started slowly setting.

We played a while, switched teams again as we noticed the first not working hence after getting tired, everyone headed next to the water to feel yet fresh again.

Me and Gavi ran around getting our feet and legs wet, I tripped by accident getting my clothes all wet but it didn't matter I had so much fun laughing.

"Y/n be careful there's a shark behind you"

Gavi tried scaring me many times and I actually fell for it no matter what.

I end up actually jumping into the water to swim a little, many did too but some appreciated staying on the side.

I pull Gavi to swim with me and I splash water on him. "We'll get sick like this"

"Alright that's the point then"

"To get sick? You're joking" Gavi looked scared.

"I'm not"

"PEDRI!" I point behind Gavi as pedri jumps ontop of him.

I thought he died for a second but Gavi comes back up, to splashing and trying to get Pedri to drown. At this point everyone was joining and trying to get everyone to drown it was priceless.

It soon actually got late, the breeze getting colder and I felt like it was no use anymore swimming cause the water was getting colder so we began all evacuating.

"Thank you all for coming" I thanked everyone.

Guys started hugging Gavi and soon everyone left except for Pedri who wanted to stay with us for a while.

"I'm happy to see you guys together, happy like this and I genuinely hope all the best for you. Love you bro. Y/n take care of him okay he's still a kid."

"Stop Pedri I'm not a kid"

"Yes you are"

"No"

"I'll see you guys again, don't stay here for long bye!"

"Bye!!"

"See you bro"

It was now only me and Gavi, sitting on the cold sand, shivering with blankets over us.

"You'll get us sick y/n"

"I'm sorry wait I got you something."

I finally give what I bought him just now, I kept watching as he opened it he was too adorable and just fine written all over him.

"I SEE WHY YOU STOPPED AT THE SHOP"

"YOU REALIZED FINALLY"

"Yes, lord I actually thought you were looking for a candle I would've bought it for you"

"No no I have enough candles at home."

We both look deeply into each others eyes for a quick moment. "Your eyes are the same ones I'm looking at like the moment we met"

"Hahaha y/n are you making me blush right now"

"Maybe"

"Here have this." Gavi gives me a Barcelona shirt and I immediately knew what it was, I unfold the shirt and there it is. 'GAVI'
30

I got up and as how I promised him I'd wear his shirt first. I did. and I did it infront of him. I kept spinning around, flexing the shirt I got from him unable to comprehend this moment.

"You dancing right now, is much more entertaining than looking at the moon or the sun, I'd rather look at you."

I jump on Gavi and hug him tight, making it hard for him to breathe.

"I seriously wanna express how I feel about you right now, the moment we spoke to now." I say sitting back again and wrapping around the blanket.

As I spoke Gavi adjusted my blanket to make me feel warm "if you remember the day we bumped, when you got out of the car you were the first guy I looked at for long, I got lost in your eyes I know that sounds so cringe."

I kept going on from the start till the end and so did he.

"Y/n I started falling for you slowly after apologizing.."

We both stayed till late at night at the beach talking, forever about everything.

AN: there it is guys, I'm officially ending it here, I don't have anymore ideas at all and school is taking my time from now on forward I hope you understand. Although continuing this was the best decision I made in a few days. Thank you guys so much for everything, my words are not enough to thank you all for every moment but it means a lot to me. I never knew this would just suddenly get attention it's so funny. If I ever have time in the future which I kinda hardly believe I'll do, BUT if I do I'll make plus scenes in the group chat only, like a short sketch scenes but I've already said a lot HELP. Kisses to all of you and I hope you guys will be able to find another book of gavi to entertain you much better than this. Bless everyone who's been here commenting and reading from the start❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 93 9
"Is this the end?" "No mi amor, it's not even close to that" They say you never fully get over your first love, that apart of your heart will always...
46.2K 609 30
๐†๐—ผ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐—บ ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐—บ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐—ผ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ? - started: 5/11/23 #2 barcelona 25/11/23 #1...
65K 1.4K 22
๐Ÿฅฅโ”†#๐’๐“๐€๐‘-๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ โ” โ only bought this dress so you could take it off. โž หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› one simple mistake caused pablo to me...
28.9K 542 19
ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ™กหšโ‚Šโ€งโบห– "๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ฒ!" "๐—ผ๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ต?" "๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ต." ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ™กหšโ‚Šโ€งโบห– ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ...