Half a heart

By IngeLanting

Scarlet Marie Styles. Louis didn't know about her. Harry kept her a secret. Scarlet knows he left. Eight yea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 Epilogue
Chapter 41 Extended Epilogue (One Shot Sequel)

Chapter 26

553 13 2
By IngeLanting

This could not be happening. He could not be pregnant... not now... not yet. He wanted another baby with Louis of course but they've only been in a relationship for eight months and they only just started talking again about a year and three months ago.

Harry dropped the test onto the floor and pressed his face into his knees, wrapping his arms around his head as he cried. This was going to make Louis leave, he's sure of it. He would tell Louis and Louis would leave like the last time... or maybe he wouldn't even get to tell him exactly like last time... Louis would probably leave before he got the chance again.

He sat on the bathroom floor occasionally glancing over at the pregnancy test that sat a foot away from him. The plus sign on the test glared back at him. Sighing heavily, Harry grabbed a couple of tissues and carefully wrapped the test in the tissue before placing it in the trash can. He forced himself to get up off the tile floor and walk back into the bedroom after washing his hands and rinsing his face. He saw Mallory had left the turkey sandwich and crackers on the tray but had removed the French fries which he was grateful for.

Sitting down the bed with the sandwich and crackers, he ate slowly and thought about what he was going to do. Should he tell Louis now? No... he didn't want to ruin Scarlet's birthday celebration - he's already done that enough by getting sick. He could tell Louis when they get home... but what if he's not actually pregnant? What if the test was faulty? He could lose Louis for nothing...

So he decides right then to try and keep calm when Louis and Scarlet return from the theme park and not tell Louis until he's absolutely certain even though he already knows the test isn't wrong - he'll cling to the chance that maybe it is and maybe he really did just catch a bug.

Louis and Scarlet returned to the hotel about six hours later slightly sun-burnt with more bags from purchases at the park. Harry is snoozing peacefully and stirs slightly when he feels the bed dip as Louis climbs in and then feels warm lips press to his forehead briefly. He tenses for a moment but quickly relaxed knowing Louis will pick up something is wrong.

"Have fun?" Harry murmured as Louis settled behind him, wrapping his arm around Harry's waist.

"Had a blast." Louis replied quietly - Scarlet already asleep in the other bed. "How are you feeling?"

"Better. Took a nap and ate a little." Harry answered, trying not to tense as Louis' thumb rubbed against the skin just under his belly button.

"Good, don't like when you're sick." Louis said, his voice muffled as he pressed his nose into Harry's curls. "Think you'll be up to visit CityWalk tomorrow before our flight?"

"I think so, I don't want to disappoint her plus I won't have anywhere to go since we have to check out of the hotel by twelve." Harry responded letting out a slow even breath.

"Alright love, go back to sleep." Louis replied, moving his lips down momentarily to Harry neck to kiss the soft skin. "Love you."

"I love you too." Harry whispered back.

Louis' breathing even out and Harry remained awake, placing his hand over Louis' where it still rested over his belly button. He couldn't stop the silent tears that trickled down his cheek and his nose because of how he was laying. His only hope was that if he was truly pregnant, Louis wouldn't leave him but the small voice in the back of his head told him to be ready for heartbreak and raising two kids on his own.

In the morning they packed their things and loaded them into the rental car Louis had gotten then headed over to CityWalk. After an hour of walking in an out of small shops they stopped at the Bread Box to get lunch. As they continued walking after they ate they passed the Red Oven Pizza Bakery and Harry's stomach immediately turns at the smell. He motioned to Louis that he was going to the bathroom right nearby as Louis and Scarlet slipped into another store.

Inside the bathroom Harry barely made it to the toilet before he threw up the food he had just eaten. Once he's sure he's done, he flushed the toilet, and went out of the stall to the sink to rinse his mouth. There's an older man standing in the bathroom and he looked over at him curiously.

"Alright there?" The man questioned.

"Yes, thanks, just a bit ill... had something my stomach did quite agree with I guess." Harry answered, nodding his head with a tight smile.

"Ah... well feel better." The man stated and then left the bathroom.

Harry took a few deep breaths then walked out of the bathroom to join Louis and Scarlet where they were looking at a vendor cart with a bunch of bracelets. He wordlessly took his spot next to Louis and reached for his hand, startling Louis.

"Hey- babe, are you okay? You look a bit pale..." Louis questioned taking a look at Harry's face.

"M' alright just too much food too soon I suppose." Harry responded shrugging his shoulders a little.

They walked around the rest of the day and stopped a small restaurant before heading to the airport for their flight. Once they were seated in first class and the plane took off, Harry unbuckled his seat belt and shifted so he could rest his head in the crook of Louis' neck.

They arrived in London at ten in the morning and it's raining and cold. Louis took Scarlet by the hand once they got their luggage and with Harry walking next to him, a hand resting in the crook of his elbow, they walked out of the airport and to Louis' SUV. On their way home they stopped and picked up Sugar and Oliver as well as some take away for lunch.

The next day Harry called his doctor and set up an appointment to see her the same day by some miracle.

"Mr. Styles?" The nurse called, opening the door leading to the back.

Harry stood up and walked over.

"Hello Mr. Styles, please follow me." The nurse said gesturing.

They walked into a small room where she took his blood pressure and temperature then weighed him and checked his height to make sure everything was accurate.

"Alright, this way." She smiled leading him down to a door marked '3'.

Harry sat on the examination table and waited for the questions he knew were coming.

"Has anything changed on your medical records? Any additional things you're allergic to?" She questioned and he shook his head, muttered a quiet no. "Alright, so what brings you in?"

"Um I've been throwing up a lot lately and it's not letting up." Harry answered.

"Okay. Doctor Clark will be in in a few minutes." The nurse responded after writing down what he said and then left the room.

Five minutes later Doctor Clark walked in a greeted Harry with a smile, "Hello Harry! I haven't seen you in a while. How are you?"

"I'm good mostly, thanks. You?" Harry responded, shaking her hand.

"I'm well. So... throwing up a lot...." She paused looking over at him. "Have you been sexually active?"

Harry coughed a little awkwardly and nodded, "Um yeah I have um... but we've been safe every time except maybe on new year's eve..."

"Well, I guess there's only one way to find out..." Doctor Clark said handing Harry one of the plastic screw lid cups. "Use this and we'll find out."

Harry went across the hall into the bathroom and then went back to the room when he was done.

"Alright, I'll be right back love." Doctor Clark said then disappeared.

Ten minutes later she was back with a piece of paper.

"Congratulations Harry, you're pregnant." She smiled and Harry couldn't help but let out a weak sob. "Would you like to take a look?"

Harry nodded his head and followed her down the hall to the sonogram machine. She motioned for him to roll his shirt up and lay down on the table. With a warning about the coolness of the gel she set the end of the wand down against his skin.

After a minute of searching she finally paused, "There! I'd estimate you're almost eight weeks, which does put you right at new year's. Would you like a copy?"

"Y-Yeah." Harry stuttered, taking the paper towels she handed him.

He stared at the frozen picture on the screen, just a tiny little blip. He can't stop the tears that roll down his cheeks and when the doctor comes back she hands him some tissues.

"Alright here's your picture and we also need to start you on some prenatal vitamins. You've had a baby before so you know the routine. Take good care of yourself, don't stress, eat healthy, and drink a lot of water." Doctor Clark said handing him a bottle of vitamins.

"Thank you." Harry responded getting up from the table, folding the piece of paper with the picture of the baby on it and shoving it into his back pocket.

He made an appointment for his next check-up and then headed home. At the house he hid the vitamins where he knew Louis wouldn't find them and then set to work making dinner, hoping none of it would make him sick.

The next day he returned to work at the bakery. He took a few deep breaths before going inside, the picture in his wallet felt like it was burning a hole through the wallet and his jeans.

"Hey love!" Anne greeted happily, moving to hug him.

"Hey mum, can I talk to you please?" Harry requested and Anne noted the worry in his voice.

"Of course, come on." She said leading him to her office and shutting the door. "What's wrong sweetheart?"

Harry pulled out his wallet with trembling fingers and took out the folded paper. He slid it over to her across the desk and then looked down at the ground. Anne picked up the paper with a frown and opened it up. A gasp filled the room and Harry started crying again.

A moment later Anne was at his side and wrapping her arms around him.

"Does Louis know?" She questioned softly, rubbing his back.

"N-No." Harry stuttered leaning into her touch.

"Oh sweetie you have to tell him." Anne said kindly but sternly. "You can't keep this from him, it says eight weeks already, soon you'll be showing."

"I know... b-but I'm scared. Mum, w-what if he l-leaves again?" Harry cried looking up at his mum.

"I don't think he will love. He loves you, I can tell. He looks at you like you put the stars in the sky." Anne smiled, reaching out to wipe the tears off her sons' face. "Calm down and then start your shift okay? And think about it, Louis loves you and I don't think he's going to leave."

-*-

Three more weeks past and by then there was a very small swell under Harry's shirt - a baby bump beginning to form. Niall had found out one week after they had gotten back from Florida. Harry had stopped by to pick up Scarlet and Niall had been cooking some garlic bread. The smell had Harry running to the bathroom and throwing up.

When he came out Scarlet was still watching cartoons but Niall was waiting for him.

"Haz.." He said grabbing Harry's arm as Harry tried to walk past him.

Niall didn't say anything, just looked into Harry's eyes and he knew. It was the same look Harry had 10 years and 7 months ago when he found out about Scarlet. He gave Harry a tight hug and then let him go and encouraging him to tell Louis.

So now Harry was 11 weeks pregnant and he still hadn't told Louis. He was just as terrified as he had been when he first found out.

That evening after Scarlet was in bed, Harry sat in the living room watching TV while Louis showered. When Louis was done he came down a dropped down next to Harry. For a couple minutes Louis sat there watching the news since that's what Harry had it on even though Harry's mind was elsewhere - he wasn't even paying attention to the TV.

Eventually Harry shook himself out of his thoughts and began searching the TV guide for something to watch. After a few minutes Louis reached for the remote but Harry held it out of his reach, a smile quirking at his lips when Louis pouted.

"Come on Haz, give me the remote." Louis whined reaching for the remote again.

"Nope." Harry replied popping the 'P'.

"Harryyyy.." Louis drug out the last bit of Harry's name. "I'll tickle you." he threatened.

"M' not ticklish." Harry muttered, trying to subtly shift away from Louis.

"Really now? I remember you being quite ticklish." Louis smirked reaching out to drag his fingers up Harry's side making Harry shift. "See.."

"Louis..." Harry warned as Louis got up on his knees on the sofa, seriously was this man 29 or 12?

"Just give me the remote Haz." Louis said holding out his hand.

"Lou, I'm watching TV." Harry responded holding the remote away.

"I will tickle you Harry." Louis gave him a final warning.

"Louis..." Harry tried but Louis' not even listening, he's diving right in and attacking Harry's sides with his fingers. "LOUIS!" He yelped trying to get away.

Laughter bubbled out of both of their mouths, Louis out of glee watching Harry squirm and fight and Harry out of Louis tickling him.

"S-Stop!" Harry gasped out as he tried to get away from Louis.

"The remote!" Louis demanded.

"L-Louis s-stop it!" Harry tried again as he tried not to laugh.

"NEVER!" Louis exclaimed, but not loud enough to wake Scarlet upstairs.

"L-Louis - fuck - stop it!" Harry panted, shoving Louis' hands away and squirming away from him though it did absolutely no good.

Harry's face was red from laughter and Louis was showing no signs of stopping until he got the remote.

Harry's still fighting when he suddenly feels a sharp stab of pain near his belly button. His mind immediately went to the baby.

"Stop!" Harry ordered, fighting Louis, who in turns thinks he's still playing.

"Louis stop! Stop! Stop it you're hurting it!" Harry cried, shoving away with an arm wrapped around his torso protectively and nearly falling off the sofa but managing to get his feet underneath him so he can stand.

Everything went completely silent in the room, including the TV since Harry managed to hit the off button when he fell. Harry threw a hand over his mouth, realizing what he just said. Louis looked up at him with wide eyes.

"It?" Louis whispered, looking at Harry and how's he's got his arm wrapped arm himself. "A-Are... Are you...?"

Harry was full out crying as he nodded his head and responded quietly, "Eleven weeks."

He looked away from Louis. This is the part where Louis leaves. This is when he gets left alone to do it all on his own. This is when Louis breaks up with him and tell he doesn't want them. It's not the part where Louis scrambles off the sofa and takes Harry into his arms hushing him and kissing him gently as he leads him back over to the sofa so they can sit down.... but that's what happens.

"Shhh baby." Louis cooed softly once they were settled on the sofa.

He held Harry against his chest, the younger lads face pressed to his neck, and rubbed his back with one hand while the other tangled in his curls and massaged his scalp gently.

"Calm down sweetheart." Louis whispered, kissing Harry's hair.

"I'm s-sorry." Harry cried softly.

"What for?" Louis questioned, tangling their legs together.

"I should've been more careful... I didn't... I didn't mean for it to happen." Harry replied. "If you're gonna leave... just... j-just..."

"Leave?" Louis questioned in alarm cutting him off. "Baby... Look at me." he urged shifting around so Harry was on his back and he was kneeling on the floor. "I'm not gonna leave you, I love you so much and I love Scarlet and I love this little baby more than anything. You guys are my world, I couldn't live without you."

"Really?" Harry asked with a sniffle.

"Yeah, really." Louis smiled softly then scooted down a little so his face with at Harry's torso.

He leaned over so he was close to Harry's barely there baby bump.

"Hi there little one, this is your dad speaking." Louis started, leaning against one arm while the other came up to rest carefully on Harry's hip, his hand on the tiny bump. "I just wanted to say welcome to the family and I love you very, very, very much."

Harry smiled and brought a hand to rest on Louis' head, his fingers tangling in Louis caramel hair.

"I don't really care if you're a girl or a boy." Louis continued, rubbing his thumb back and forth. "Just do me one favour, yeah? Be healthy and don't be too hard on your daddy while you're in there. I love him very much, he's one of the best things that ever happened to me along with you and your sister. I can't wait to meet you."

Louis leaned in more and peppered Harry's torso with a bunch of kisses before moving back up to Harry's face and kissing him soundly on the lips.

"I love you very much." Louis murmured against Harry's lips.

"I love you too." Harry replied.

"Are you okay now? It's not hurting anymore right?" Louis questioned, still rubbing over the little bump.

"Yeah, we're good." Harry answered with a nod.

"Good. How bout we go to bed now?" Louis suggested, standing up.

Harry got up and they walked up to the master bedroom after switching off all the lights down stairs. Once they stripped off their clothes, except for their boxers just in case Scarlet came in or called for them, an laid down under the covers Louis immediately pulled Harry to his chest and placed his hand on Harry's small bump, unable to resist touching it.

-*-

Louis goes with Harry for his next appointment which is at 12 weeks. He's sporting a bigger bump now and Louis has a hard time keeping his hands off of it. He loves how it feels - Harry's soft skin stretching taunt over the firm bump.

"Hello Harry! And who might this be?" Doctor Clark questioned when she entered the room.

"Hi, this is Louis - my boyfriend and the baby's Dad." Harry smiled.

"Pleasure to meet you." Doctor Clark said. "Alright Harry, let's check everything and then head over to the sonogram and see how the little one is doing!"

Once she was done checking his blood sugar, weight, blood pressure, and protein levels she led them over to the room where the sonogram machine was. Harry sat down on the table and rolled up his shirt like before and laid back while Louis stood next to the table with Harry's hand in his.

Doctor Clark ran the wand over Harry's torso and it takes way less time to find the baby.

"There we are!" She smiled pointing to the screen. "So by now, as you might know Harry, your baby is formed - they've got arms and legs and their nails are starting to grow as are their ears and organs. Everything looks perfect. Would you like a picture?"

"Definitely, could we get three?" Harry requested and the doctor nodded before leaving.

Harry looked over at Louis and found him with silent tears rolling down his cheeks as he looked at the screen.

"Lou... are you okay?" Harry questioned, squeezing his hand.

Louis nodded his head and bit his lip, "Yeah, just... can't believe it. I get to see it all this time."

Harry smiled as the doctor came back in and handed them the pictures then said they could go after scheduling Harry's next appointment for the following month when he would be 16 weeks.

"So I guess we should head over to your mum's and tell her before I get any bigger." Harry said as he got into the passenger seat of Louis' SUV.

"Definitely. You want some food first?" Louis asked as he pulled out of the car park.

"A sandwich sounds good." Harry answered and they drove over to Mia's for lunch before heading to Jay's.

Ernest and Robbie **(A/N: I know Jay's youngest twins are a girl and boy but this story is fiction so I gave Louis two bothers.)** were home when they arrived, the two youngest twin were visiting since they were on a short break from college for spring. Daisy and Phoebe were home for break as well but were out shopping.

"Hey, where's mum?" Louis questioned once Robbie had let them inside.

"Uh outside in the garden." Robbie said gesturing to the back yard.

"Thanks Rob." Louis said ruffling Robbie's hair since he knew it annoyed his younger brother then took Harry's hand and led him to the garden. "Mum!"

"Lou! Harry!" Jay exclaimed, getting up and brushing off her jeans before hurrying over to hug them both. "How are you two doing?"

"We're great, we actually need to talk to you though." Louis responded.

Jay led them over to the little bench near the small fountain she had surrounded by flowers and they sat down.

"Alright, what's going on?" She questioned, lifting her eyebrow expectantly.

Harry handed her the picture from the doctor's office and Jay looked down at it before her head jerked back up.

"You're pregnant?" She asked with tears brimming in her eyes.

"Yeah, 3 months." Harry nodded his head.

"Oh my gosh... stand up let me see! I know you've got a bump since you're that far along already!" Jay demanded and Harry did as she asked.

He unzipped his jacket and held his shirt in the back so it was snug over his stomach revealing the baby bump.

"Oh goodness you're so cute." Jay gushed and Harry blushed. "Come here, both of you." she ordered, standing up and holding open her arms.

Harry and Louis hugged her tight then stepped back so Harry good zip his jacket back up.

"Are you going to find out what you're having next month or are you going to make it a surprise?" Jay questioned motioning for them to come to the house for tea.

"I want to know so we can plan the nursery and everything." Louis answered wrapping his arm around Harry's waist as they walked.

"Me too, I found out Scarlet was a girl at my 4 month check-up. Made shopping a lot easier." Harry agreed.

"Have you told Scarlet?" Jay asked as she put on a kettle.

"Not yet, I think we'll tell her tonight after dinner." Harry replied. "She'll be thrilled, she mentioned how great it would be to have a sibling when we watched parent trap one day."

"Then she'll definitely be thrilled." Jay smiled handing them their cups.

After they left Jay's, they picked Scarlet up from Niall's and then headed home where Sugar was waiting impatiently at the door for them. The fluffy white dog waited for Scarlet to take off her coat and shoes before leading her to the kitchen, running ahead then stopping to look back to make sure Scarlet was following.

"You'd think she never eats or gets treats." Louis laughed as they followed after the duo.

"She's an addict." Harry laughed as they entered the kitchen and saw Sugar waiting at Scarlet's feet. "She's addicted to those bacon strip treats."

Louis laughed along with him as the watched the eager dog spin in a circle when Scarlet told her too.

"Love, how about you go play outside with Sugar until dinner." Louis suggested and Scarlet was out the door in seconds with Sugar on her heels.

"Pasta?" Harry inquired looking in the fridge to see what there was to work with.

"Anything you want babe, everything you make is good." Louis said reaching around Harry and grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

After dinner Scarlet went upstairs to have a shower as did Harry while Louis cleaned up the kitchen. As soon as Harry was done Louis went up to take his while Scarlet joined Harry downstairs in the living room. By the time Louis returned downstairs, Scarlet was finished with her homework since she didn't have much and was watching a cartoon with Harry.

"Ready?" Louis questioned coming to sit next to Harry on the sofa, between him and the armrest so Harry could lean back against him.

"Hey bug, turn off the TV and come sit over here so we can talk." Harry requested looking over at Scarlet who was sitting on the other sofa.

Scarlet switched off the TV and came over to sit next to Harry.

"You remember not long after we moved here and we watched the parent trap and you said it'd be nice to have a sibling?" Harry questioned and Scarlet nodded her head.

"Well, do you still feel that way?" Louis asked shifting a little so he could look at Scarlet.

Scarlet nodded again, "Sammie's mum just had a new baby and she had him at the school when she dropped Sammie off, he was cute... and almost bald."

Harry laughed and reached out to push Scarlet's bangs to the side then tap her nose, "So were you honey."

"I was!?" Scarlet squeaked covering her head with her hands as though protecting her chocolate curls.

"Yep! Just a little bit of hair, but it grew pretty fast as you got older." Harry replied. "So you still wouldn't mind having a sibling?"

"No, I think it'd be fun! Babies are cute!" Scarlet smiled brightly.

"Well, that's a very good thing because in about six more months you're gonna have a new baby brother or sister." Louis said placing his hand on Harry's baby bump making Harry smile and Scarlet quirk an eyebrow.

"Where's it coming from? Why do I have to wait another six months?" She questioned looking between her parents.

"They're inside daddy right now." Louis said gesturing to Harry's slightly swollen torso. "And you have to wait six more months because your little brother or sister needs to grow and develop so he or she can surprise out here with us."

"Daddy how did it get in there?" Scarlet asked looking at Harry's torso and hesitantly reaching out, stopping before she touched and looked at Harry for permission.

"You can touch bug." Harry nodded his head.

Scarlet pressed her hand to the baby bump and patted it gently.

"How'd it get in there?" She questioned again looking up at them.

"Um... uh well when two people really, really love each other they can create a new life" Harry tried to explain without really any details at all.

"Oh. So why don't you know if it's a girl or a boy yet?" She asked, still petting the small bump.

"Because the baby hasn't developed enough for us to tell yet, we'll find out next month." Harry answered.

"Do we get to name it?" Scarlet inquired.

"We do... do you want to help Dad and me pick out some names?" Harry questioned Scarlet then looked back at Louis who smile happily at him.

"YES!" Scarlet exclaimed hopping off the sofa to get her notebook. "Here we can write in this!"

"Alright come here bug." Harry said patting the sofa next to him, letting her sit down and curl against his side. "We'll make two lists - one for girls and one for boys."

For the next hour they sat on the sofa and tossed names around until they had ten names on each side.

"I think we have enough to choose from." Harry said capping the pen he had been using. "Besides, it's time for you to go to bed." he continued, looking down at Scarlet where she was leaning sleepily against his shoulder.

"Night, love you." Scarlet mumbled standing up after kissing both parents cheek and getting goodnight hugs.

"Night love, we love you too." Louis responded.

"Night bug, sweet dreams." Harry said kissing her forehead once more before sending her off.

"Think one of these is the right name?" Louis questioned looking down at the list.

"Yeah, I think so. There's a couple that really stand out for me." Harry answered tucking his head under Louis' chin.

"Same here." Louis responded reaching around Harry and pointing at a few of the names.

"Those were the ones I was looking at." Harry smiled placing a hand over his baby bump. "Hey baby, your dad and I actually agree on the options for your name!"

Louis smiled as he listened to Harry talk to their growing baby, reaching out to rub Harry's tummy as well and kiss his neck softly.

"I can't wait to meet her or him." Louis whispered nuzzling Harry's hair.

"Me too." Harry replied turning into Louis' touch.

After a while Harry fell off to sleep still leaning against Louis on the sofa. Louis picked Harry up in is arms bridal style, careful not to wake him or drop him, and proceeded to carry him up to their bedroom. He stripped him down to his boxers then removed his own clothes and climbed in. He curled himself around the just taller lad and placed his hand on Harry's tummy as he closed his eyes.

He really couldn't wait for their new baby to arrive that way he could experience everything he missed with Scarlet. Louis kissed Harry's shoulder in his sleepy state then drifted off, dreaming of the new baby and the future of his little family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 7.7K 27
Larry Stylinson Story (Completed) Harry Styles, a senior in high school, ready to graduate and live the college life, gets his dreams crushed wi...
398K 19.7K 48
"You are far from a mistake, Louis. You are the best goddamned thing that's ever happened to me." - Louis was in a car accident while Harry one month...
26.6K 684 15
Louis Tomlinson was once in a relationship, not just any relationship, though. Louis was in a BDSM relationship. Louis found his 'sir' online and s...
2K 74 21
CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH SOME HARD EDITING WILL BE PUBLISHED AGAIN EVENTUALLY! *** WARNING CONTAINS MPREG*** Niall and Harry are bothers trying to mak...