Unbreaking the Broken (Ghost...

By SavannahVanduinen

*WARNING- NSFW, mention of sexual assault, mention of abuse, trauma Y/N joined the Military to get away from... More

Intro
Prologue
Moving Bases
The Broken meets the Broken
Training Day
The Ghost
Emotions? Whats that?
Cracking Ghost
Capture or Kill
Ghost? Or a human?
Frostbite
Frostbite?
Frostbite.
Cracked.
Ghosts? Sure I know all about Ghost.
Mission Complete
Sunshine
Base Day
Going out
Dark Water
The Rain is Full of Ghosts Tonight/ Alone
Traitor.

El Sin Nombre?

2.1K 41 24
By SavannahVanduinen

(AUTHORS NOTE: I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG. schools been very stressful lately😭)                                 

                                    Y/N POV

You woke up the next morning in Ghosts bed.
Still in disbelief you had sex with him. That you cracked him.

You turned to see he was holding you, still sleeping.
You kissed him to wake him up but reality hit you.

What are you and him? Dating wouldn't be allowed. Hell this is probably not allowed. Could Ghost even be able to be in a relationship? Could you?

You laid there facing him, still in his arms and thinking. He woke up not long after you did.

"Staring at me while I sleep?" He asked you.
You didn't answer, still in thought.

"Y/N." He said your name.

You snapped out of your thoughts.

"Hey, good morning." You answered him.
He smiled at you.

Then his phone rang.

He groaned and turned around grabbing the phone.
He answered and started talking to whoever it was. You stared at him listening to the conversation.

"Yes we are doing much better." Ghost said talking into the phone winking at you. You smiled.

"Yes sir. We can come today. See you soon." He hung up.

"What's going on?"

"That was Soap. They're going to capture El Sin Nombre to see if he has info on the missiles. They need us"

You nodded, giggling at the way he pronounces missiles, and got out of his bed still naked.

Ghost stared at you.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." You joked. He rolled his eyes and got out of bed.

"Do I have time to shower?" You asked.
Ghost shook his head no.
Dammit.

"Price mentioned something that we most likely wouldn't have to do anything physical so."

"Anything physical?" You winked at him.

"Shut up and go get changed." He shooed you.

"Yes Sir." You winked again.

You grabbed Ghosts clothes that he had taken off you last night and pulled them on. You walked to your room to change into more appropriate clothes.
Pulling on jeans and a black tank top. Then pulled your hair into a tight ponytail.

Grabbing your weapon vest and pulling it on, along with your weapon belt. You grabbed your gun and knife too.

You walked back into his room to see he had already changed.

"Ya ready?" Ghost asked you.
You nodded.

- Little Time Skip -

You were standing on top of a building with Ghost, Soap, Alejandro and Graves.
Fucking Graves.
You wish you could push him off the building.

Soap was looking at the place that El Sin Nombre might be through binoculars.

"My sources tell me all the VIPs in Las Almas will be there tonight." Alejandro stated.
"Some are invited, others are uhmm..."

"Volun- told?" Graves finished his sentence.
Just hearing him talk was driving you insane.

"Yes." Alejandro responded.

"What's the meet about?" Graves asked.
"Us." Alejandro said quickly. "Las Almas is burning, and they want to know who lit the fire."

"Sin Nombre will be there, yeah?" Ghost spoke up. He was standing between you and Graves.

"No guarantees but this is our best shot." Alejandro said.
We all circled up.

"Then we take it." Graves stated. "I got enough Shadows here to take over the whole damn country."

Jesus christ was he annoying.

"I'd prefer if you didn't." Alejandro said not amused.

He had no idea.

"We need Sin Nombre alive." Ghost butted in.

"Well." Graves started speaking. "Then we need to meet him."

"How?" Soap finally spoke up.

"Give 'em what they want. Intel." Graves told him.
"They wanna know who's here. Let's tell them."

"In person?" Alejandro asked.

"Correcto." Graves said in Spanish.
You rolled your eyes. Alejandro did want us to learn Spanish but Graves just annoyed the living hell out of you.

"Get one of us inside, find the boss, roll him up." Graves continued in english.

"Ill do it." Soap stated.

"I think Y/N should do it." Graves sneered smiling at you.

"No." Ghost said calmly while death glaring Graves.

"You go in, and they'll kill you hermano." Alejandro said to Soap.

"I'll take my chances." Soap responded.
You smiled at him. He was brave.

"Hell yeah. You've got balls, you son of a bitch." Alejandro said in Spanish.
You knew some Spanish, couldn't speak it very fluently but knew enough.

You held back a laugh at what Alejandro said.

"You make it in, you'll need eyes and ears. I'll go too." Alejandro continued.

"Y/N and me will take overwatch." Ghost said. "Shadow circles the target in a helo."
You smiled at him.

"You think that's a good idea for you two to be alone? You'll get distracted by the bitch and end up fucki-" Graves said.

"Watch your fucking mouth." Ghost said taking a step up to Graves.

"Roger that." Graves said, looking away from Ghost.
"They're going to want proof." Graves ripped off something from his vest. "Show em this."

Soap took it from his hands. Graves lightly punched Soaps arm.

"I agree with Ghost, watch your mouth Graves." Soap warned Graves.

Graves nodded.

"Call me when you need me." Graves said and walked away with Alejandro and Soap.

You and Ghost got out snipers and set yourself up next to eachother laying down.

"Shadows on station." Graves said into the radio.
"Copy, we're all set here." Ghost responded looking at you.

"You know, Graves might be right. I might get distracted by you." Ghost said to you.
You laughed.

"You better not with Soaps life on the line." You told him.
He nodded.

"But I will give you a kiss."

Ghost looked at you.

"Are you serious?" He asked you.
You nodded.

"You better make up your mind before I change mine." You told him.
He rolled his eyes and moved his face close to yours. You grabbed the bottom of his mask and lifted it up. He leaned in and kissed you. You kissed back and then quickly pulled away.
Ghost scoffed.

"That wasn't a kiss, it was a peck." He complained.

"You should feel lucky enough to even get a kiss asshole." You responded before looking into your sniper scope.

He looked in his too.
"Eyes on two, armed at the front door." Ghost said into the radio.

"Alejandro, how ya doing?" Graves asked on the radio.

"Un Vaquero, inside." Alejandro responded.

"Goddamn, how'd ya do that?" Graves asked him.

"Violently." Alejandro said.

You watched through the scope as Soap walked up to the men at the front door. One shot at Soaps feet.

"Visual on Soap." Ghost said into the radio.
The two guards forced Soap to his knees and pulled a bag over his head.

"They're taking him in." Ghost said into the radio.

"I hope he makes it." Alejandro replied.

They walked him inside and you could no longer see him.

You moved your eye away from the scope.

"I'm worried about Johnny." Ghost said to you.
"Me too. But don't worry, he has Alejandro with him in there and us out here."

Ghost sighed. You put your hand on his arm to comfort him. He didn't pull away.

Then he moved closer to you and pulled his mask back up. He leaned in and kissed you hard. You kissed him back biting his lip.

"Unfortunately for you, I like pain." Ghost said after pulling away from you. His lip was bleeding a little.
"You sick bastard." You laughed.

He moved his hand and put it on your ass.

"No distractions Ghost." You told him.
He rolled his eyes at you but kept his hand there.

This felt so nice with Ghost. Finally being comfortable with someone again. Letting them in.

You finally felt at peace.

- Little time skip -

Soap and Alejandro managed to get out alive. They were on the top floor now and Ghost and You were making your way there. They had El Sin Nombre.
El Sin Nombre had been a woman. Alejandro was looking at her weird. Do you they know eachother?

Soap grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back.
"El Sin Nombre." Soap said.
"My name is Valeria." She responded in Spanish.
"Hiding in plain sight?" Soap asked her, we'll more like accused.
"Hiding?" Valeria laughed. "I'm everywhere, soldier."

"That's good. So are we. Let's go." Graves said.
I hope she kills him before I do.

Valeria and Alejandro stared at eachother as she walked passed him. Yep they definitely know eachother.

"Brother.... what's up?" Soap asked Alejandro.
"Valeria." Alejandro responded. "I know her."
Then he got on the heli. Soap, Ghost and you following.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.9K 110
Price discovered you as a young girl whose family had been violently and unjustly taken away from her. As there were no other options for you, Price...
33.4K 1K 53
**Simon "Ghost" Riley x You (Female named Harley)** You're a private military contractor who has been looking for Team 141 for a while now. You hope...
264K 8.3K 79
The mission was to extract information from an agent in jungle. Drop in grab the info from the location and quickly and quietly move through the jung...
291K 7.4K 19
"Ghost and Y/n, taking over Russia." "You're out of your mind, you know that?" Ghost, 𝑢𝒏𝒄𝒆 a heartless, merciless man. A man who's name alone...