Capture or Kill

Y/N POV

                                        TIME SKIP

We were going out to meet Los Vaqueros. You got on the helicopter and sat across from Ghost.

Since he was so big his legs were touching yours. Your legs pressed against eachother in between his.

He was staring at you the whole time. You looked at him for a few minutes, keep eye contact. Then you turned and stared out the window.

Once you got there you followed behind Ghost and Soap.

A guy walked up to us.

"Alejandro!" Soap yelled, greeting him.

"Sergeant Mactavish!" Alejandro greeted him back.

"Call me Soap." Soap said, shaking Alejandro's hand.

"Lieutenant." Alejandro said to Ghost. "Laswell says they call you Ghost."

Soap started talking. "Actually I believe he prefers to be.."

"That'll do." Ghost said firmly.
You held in a giggle.

Alejandro nodded. "Welcome to the city of souls."

Alejandro had us all get in a vehicle. You were at between Soap and Ghost while Rodolfo drove and Alejandro rode passenger.

"With your mask, you will fit in well here Ghost."
Rodoflo said.

Alejandro said something in Spanish you couldn't understand.

"You know Spanish?" Alejandro asked turning around.

"No." Soap, Ghost and you said.

"You will." He replied.

After listening to Soap, Alejandro and Ghost talk about El Sin Nombre and Hassan we arrived at where they think Hassan is.

You followed behind Soap going through cartel houses looking for Hassan. Killing any cartel in the way.

You were clearing through the third building. Still no Hassan. Then the Army showed up with reinforcements. You moved to a window no one was out and started shooting at them.

"We need to move!" Soap yelled.

"Fall back! This way." Alejandro yelled back.
You followed them out a back window jumping out.

You ran through the mountains with the army following close behind shooting to kill.

You hid behind a rock and started shooting at them.
Once you were clear. You followed them running again.

"What's the plan?" Soap asked breathlessly.

"There's a bridge at the river." Alejandro answered him without looking back.
After stopping a few more times to take out more army you kept running.

"We have to jump here!" Alejandro yelled out.
You looked down. Holy hell.

"You can do it Frostbite." Ghost said placing a hand on your shoulder.
You still hated physical touch. Ghost wasn't going to change that.
You watched as the others ran and jumped.

"Come on Frostbite jump. I'll catch you!" Ghost yelled at you. You hated heights. Halo jumps were the worst. You didn't like being in helicopters either. Being in the air makes you nervous.

You took a deep breath and started running towards the edge. Jumping at last second. You closed your eyes.
You felt arms grab you. It was Ghost.

"Thanks." You said trying not to look at him.
You were embarrassed again.