El Sin Nombre?

(AUTHORS NOTE: I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG. schools been very stressful lately😭)                                 

                                    Y/N POV

You woke up the next morning in Ghosts bed.
Still in disbelief you had sex with him. That you cracked him.

You turned to see he was holding you, still sleeping.
You kissed him to wake him up but reality hit you.

What are you and him? Dating wouldn't be allowed. Hell this is probably not allowed. Could Ghost even be able to be in a relationship? Could you?

You laid there facing him, still in his arms and thinking. He woke up not long after you did.

"Staring at me while I sleep?" He asked you.
You didn't answer, still in thought.

"Y/N." He said your name.

You snapped out of your thoughts.

"Hey, good morning." You answered him.
He smiled at you.

Then his phone rang.

He groaned and turned around grabbing the phone.
He answered and started talking to whoever it was. You stared at him listening to the conversation.

"Yes we are doing much better." Ghost said talking into the phone winking at you. You smiled.

"Yes sir. We can come today. See you soon." He hung up.

"What's going on?"

"That was Soap. They're going to capture El Sin Nombre to see if he has info on the missiles. They need us"

You nodded, giggling at the way he pronounces missiles, and got out of his bed still naked.

Ghost stared at you.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." You joked. He rolled his eyes and got out of bed.

"Do I have time to shower?" You asked.
Ghost shook his head no.
Dammit.

"Price mentioned something that we most likely wouldn't have to do anything physical so."

"Anything physical?" You winked at him.

"Shut up and go get changed." He shooed you.

"Yes Sir." You winked again.

You grabbed Ghosts clothes that he had taken off you last night and pulled them on. You walked to your room to change into more appropriate clothes.
Pulling on jeans and a black tank top. Then pulled your hair into a tight ponytail.

Grabbing your weapon vest and pulling it on, along with your weapon belt. You grabbed your gun and knife too.

You walked back into his room to see he had already changed.

"Ya ready?" Ghost asked you.
You nodded.

- Little Time Skip -

You were standing on top of a building with Ghost, Soap, Alejandro and Graves.
Fucking Graves.
You wish you could push him off the building.

Soap was looking at the place that El Sin Nombre might be through binoculars.

"My sources tell me all the VIPs in Las Almas will be there tonight." Alejandro stated.
"Some are invited, others are uhmm..."

"Volun- told?" Graves finished his sentence.
Just hearing him talk was driving you insane.

"Yes." Alejandro responded.