Cracked.

(IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE. I HAD TO DRIVE MY AUNT TO THE AIRPORT YESTERDAY TWO HOURS AWAY AND THEN TODAY I WENT BACK TO SCHOOL AND HAD WORK RIGHT AFTER AND I JUST GOT OUT)

                                  Y/N POV

You woke up the next day. Price, Gaz and Soap had gone out to find El Sin Nombre. Apparently he has something to do with the missiles.
Ghosts reaction to being stuck with you here pissed you off.
He had been cuddling in bed with you just to be a dick.

Fine. You can be a dick too.

After you showered you left your room to make something to eat.
Ghost was already in the kitchen. Fucking great.

"I made us some food." He said when you walked into the kitchen.
Could he be anymore confusing?

"Thanks." You said coldly and sat down. He placed the plate of food in front of you while he took his to his room.
He can't eat in front of me? Normally he eats in his room but it's just me here.
Probably because he has to lift his mask. Oh boo hoo.

After you ate the food he made, which was fucking delicious. You went back to your room to read your book. You spent a lot of time reading here.

After about an hour later there was a knock at your bedroom door.

You opened the door and Ghost just walked right in and shut the door behind him.
He sat on your bed.
"Yes Ghost, you can come in." You said sarcastically.

"We need to talk."
You rolled your eyes and turned around to face him.

He was wearing black cargo pants and a black t shirt that hugged his muscles in the right spots. And of course the stupid mask.

"About?" You asked crossing your arms.

"Us."
What? What was he talking about?

"There is no "us" Ghost."

He glared at you, squinting his eyes. Then he stood up.
"You can't deny it baby. I see the way you look at me and you hear the comments I make towards you. There's something there."

You didn't want to admit it but he was right. You could definitely feel sexual tension between the two of you. But you couldn't act on it. Afraid to get that type of close to him. Afraid that he would see the scar on your back and look at you differently.

"There's nothing there Ghost." You said coldly.
He looked taken aback from that.

He walked closer to you. He put his hand up to your chin forcing you to look up at him.

"Deny it all you want, but you feel it. I know it. I can feel it. You feel it too. When you finally want to admit it, you know where my room is." He left your room closing the door.

Ghost. The most confusing fucking man you've ever met. You did feel the tension between you and him though. You could feel a pull towards him. It scared you. You wanted to let him in, but he'd look at you differently. He'd want nothing to do with you if he found out. Could you get close to him without opening up? That was still risky.

Why was he so confusing though? One minute he was the biggest asshole and next he was all flirty. What did he want?

You needed to know.

You walked out of you room and knocked on his door. He opened it and you pushed past him like he did when he came in your room.

"So I was right?" He asked closing his door.

"What do you want Ghost?"

He looked at you confused.

"What do you mean Y/N?"