DANGEROUS (+18)

By tachaspalace

(BWWM) 🖤 Stassie Etienne is a 24 year old college graduate that scored a job as a nanny for the Roman family... More

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐
𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
1| 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚
2| 𝑻𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅
3| 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒆
4| 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕
5| 𝑾𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉
6| 𝑮𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕
7| 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆
8| 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏
9| 𝑹𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕
10| 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕
12| 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒆
13| 𝑨𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆
14| 𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
15| 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔
16| 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒖𝒐𝒖𝒔 🔥
17| 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏
18| 𝑹𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔
19| 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒓
20| 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆
21| 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆
22| 𝑯𝒂𝒚𝒘𝒊𝒓𝒆
23| 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒍
24| 𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒔
25| 𝑷𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓
26| 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏 🔥
27| 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚
28| 𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚
29 | 𝑷𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒄
30| 𝑪𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆
31| 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 🔥
32| 𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒔
33| 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒆
34| 𝑩𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 (𝑹𝒖𝒅𝒚 𝑷𝑶𝑽)
35| 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆
𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
⭐️ 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒔 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 ⭐️
💕𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 💕
🖤CONTROVERSIAL SNEAK PEAK🖤

11| 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆

1.8K 109 47
By tachaspalace

"Okay Mama, look at you," Tessa spoke before playfully swatting my ass.

I glanced at my reflection in the mirror. I had a face full of makeup. I curled my hair and let it fall down my back. The revealing black dress I wore accentuated all of the right curves.

I was a fucking prize.

We were attending Kameron's 27th birthday party at his mansion. Tessa and Kameron have been going strong for a month now. They are constantly all over each other, and I seriously believe my friend is in love.

My views on Kameron have changed significantly. Although, I still find him corny. He's kind, and I think it's genuine. I will roll my sleeves up and literally murder Tessa myself if she begins her bullshit and attempts to walk out of this relationship.

Kameron followed through with his promise and had his friend wipe the internet clean of any of those videos. The tension between Theo and me has died down a little as well. To be honest, he is hardly ever at the house. I can't say for sure, but I think something imploded between that Minka bitch.

I'm almost certain he is not sleeping with her anymore, and my curiosity has reached its peak. I needed to know what happened.

Mr. Roman seems just as clueless as ever so I'm pretty sure he didn't find out. It was almost emotional torture not knowing what caused the rift.

"Don't our friend look fine?" Tessa asked Wilfred, who sat poised in the corner of the bedroom with his eyes on his phone. He was in such a particularly eerie mood.

He turned his head and frowned at me for a couple of seconds before bringing his attention back to his phone. "She's alright I guess." He snapped with unwarranted aggression.

He's still resentful that Tessa and I have not fit time to hang out with him this past month. The three of us usually do everything together. He can't understand that everything is changing. My day consists of running after two terrorizing monsters, and Tessa and Kameron are together every waking second of the day.

Wilfred does not have a job. His boyfriend, Steven, is currently in Milan for a fashion internship. Since he doesn't know what to do with his free time, he expects us to revolve our world around him. Tessa has let all of his disparaging comments slide. I cannot allow him to continue this immature hissy fit.

I placed my hand on my hip and glared at him, ready for war.

"You are such a hating ass bitch. Don't be mad that I got a fat ass and a cute face." I eyed him.

"Oh fucking well. My ass fat too, the fuck!" Wilfred spat, rolling his neck. "Not as fat as mines." I launched at him with just as much aggression as he was giving me.

"Oh, so why are you the only one here without a man, huh?" He stood up from his chair and clapped his hands.

Oh, he is out for blood!

"Unlike you, I don't need a man to be a bad bitch." I spat at him viciously.

"Oh yeah, sure. Keep telling yourself that. Face it, you are never going to find a man because you are miserable Stassie." He rolled his eyes.

Even I was stunned by his statement. What is his problem?

"Okay, okay! You guys, stop it!" Tessa pleaded, putting a stop to our bickering before one of us say something we can't take back.

I could have brought up the fact that his man is 100% cheating on him while he's out in Milan but I didn't.

"What's with you two lately? Why are you two always fighting?" Tessa shouted over us.

She's right. Wilfred and I have been butting heads a lot more than usual.  Both of us have personalities that are the size of this planet, and we have always clashed but not like this. Nevertheless, I still love him, but there is this underlying hostility between us, and I don't know what it is.

"I'm tired of her mouth, she is so fucking disrespectful." Wilfred sneered before folding his arms and pouting.

"I'm disrespectful!" I gasped at the audacity. "The fuck are you talking about? You started it!" I shouted at him.

He did indeed start it. He did not have to say that slick comment about me in the first place, and that argument would have never happened.

Wilfred huffed as he made his way into the bathroom, but not before he took the initiative to slam the door behind him. I do not know what got his panties in a bunch. Fuck him!

"Stassie," Tessa whined.

She is consistently in the middle, and I think she was getting frustrated with us continuously fighting.

I rolled my eyes and resumed glaring at my reflection. After a couple of minutes, Wilfred settled down, and we got in an Uber over to Kameron's house. He must be a well-known guy. The house was crowded with a heap of people of all races and backgrounds.

Tessa's eyes twitched when she witnessed a group of women circling Kameron and talking to him. Tessa is a sweetheart. With that being said, don't get her fucked up. She's a Puerto Rican spitfire that will not hesitate to get down if she has to. I have personally witnessed the girl get into a few physical altercations.

She strolled directly over to Kameron, and her toxic ass planted a kiss on his lips right in front of all the women displaying her dominance and marking her territory.

Wilfred wandered off to socialize with the other guest. We have not spoken a word to each other since that little tiff we got into at Tessa's apartment. I honestly did not even care.

As I roamed around the party and socialize, I felt eyes on me. I turned my neck to see Theo existing as the loner he is. He was standing against the wall, and he was by himself. I let out a deep breath and walked over to him. There is still a little friction between us, but I don't think it's as bad as it was... I think.

I still have a little resentment of how he treated me when we initially met, but for now, I decided to put my feelings aside. I would be lying if I said he wasn't the best-looking guy in the room. I noticed his above-average appearance the first night I met him. It's too bad he has such a horrendous personality.

He looked good. His hair was brushed back and he wore a simple black shirt and dark denim jeans. Our eyes connected. He had a bottle of Don Julio in his hand. I saw that as my invitation.

"Aw for me." I laughed, before grasping the bottle from his hand.

I took a large sip from the bottle, and it burned going down my throat. It's been a little while since I've been able to enjoy a drink. Theo just watched me drink out of his bottle.

"Hi Stassie." He said in a very bland tone.

As always he appeared to be his typical party pooper self. It was aggravating.

"Do you ever let loose and have fun?" I asked, nudging his arm.

Theo let out a sigh. "I have fun Stassie." He replied in a monotone.

"No, you don't." I let out a laugh. "All you do is sulk around the house depressed and shit. I wonder why?" I was forward, a little too forward, but I had an ulterior motive. I wanted to get the details on what's going on with him and Minka.

Opal's vacation is set to end soon, and I needed to fill her in on all the juicy gossip that has gone down since she's been gone.

I think the gardener and the chef got a little something going on as well. I caught them staring at each other affectionately in the garden. It was adorable.

Theo snatched the bottle from my hand and took a large sip from it. He was rocking back and forth. I think he was a little tipsy.

"You think I'm depressed." He said, narrowing his sea-blue eyes at me.

"Well, I don't hear any noises coming from your room with that hoe anymore," I stated, observing his body language to see if he would react to my accusation.

"You don't know how to mind your business, do you?" Theo scoffed while shaking his head.

"Obviously." I retorted swiftly.

"Minka and I are done." He said before taking another sip of his drink.

I ran my hand through my hair. It's about time.

"Your brother seems like a good guy," I said to him.

Mr. Roman does not deserve this, and he and I both know it. There is no upside to this. What would possess him to think it's okay to fuck his brother's wife?

"He is. He's a really good guy, and I have nothing to say for myself." Theo said, lowering his head dismayed when she really began to reflect on the choice he made that can potentially destroy his family.

"Then why did you do it? Why did you sleep with his wife?" I had to ask tilting my head from the side.

Theo looked up and made eye contact with me. He is a very attractive man. He had a strong jawline. A head full of beautiful hair that he takes good care of, and he knows how to dress. He has a lot going for himself. Truthfully, He can go out and pick up any girl that he wants. Why he had his eyes set on that bitch Minka?

"You know I've been thinking about that a lot lately, I was convinced I wasn't doing anything wrong because I love her, at least I thought I did." He confessed.

"You loved her. Theo, please spare me with that bullshit." I scoffed at that statement and rolled my eyes.

Theo stared at me, perplexed at my response. "What do you mean?"

"Theo, she's a bitch who is using the both of you. I don't know how the hell you two don't see it." I cut it to him straight because I don't think anyone is telling him about himself.

Theo remained silent for a few seconds. He was pondering on what to say.

"I know that now." He expressed sadly. "Growing up, my brother got everything he ever wanted. It wasn't as easy for me."

"So you fuck his wife for revenge?" A face of disapproval emerged in me.

Rich white people are so melodramatic.

If Amelia were to ever try to play that shit with me I would bury that bitch alive.

"It's a little more complicated than that, Stassie," Theo said. His speech was getting slurred, and he seemed disoriented.

I looked at the bottle, and I realized it was nearly empty. This man was drunk as fuck. No wonder he's more talkative than usual.

"Did you drink all this by yourself?" I asked.

"Yup." A large smile sparked on his lips.

I glanced at my watch. It was almost midnight. At that moment, Kameron approached us and patted Theo on the shoulder.

"You good man?" Kameron asked, equally as drunk as his friend.

"He's drunk," I communicated to Kameron, trying to contain my laughter.

Kameron rolled his eyes. "Can you take him to my room?"

I nodded my head.

I yanked Theo's arm and guided him down the hall where Kameron's room was located. I thrust him onto the bed, and he fell backward. I swore under my breath when I handed him a bottle of water.

"Where are you going?" Theo asked, grabbing hold of my arm, before I could walk out of the room.

"I'm trying to have fun and shake my ass. What do you think?" I answered.

Theo burst out in laughter. It was the first time I heard an authentic laugh from him. It was nice seeing the laid-back Theo.

"You're funny." He chuckled.

"Go to bed." I wiggled my arm free, but he somehow found a grip again.

"You're pretty." He grinned at me.

"I know," I said to him bluntly. "Now let me go, my future rich husband could be out there," I said seriously.

"Can you stay with me, please?" He asked, tightening the grip on my arm.

"Why?" I stared at him.

He seemed vulnerable. I truly wanted to go outside and have some fun, but I couldn't bring myself to leave him. I let out a deep breath.

"Fine, five minutes." I gave in.

I could hear the music blasting from behind the door. Frustrated, I sat beside Theo, and he stared at me the entire time. There was a twinkle in his eyes.

"What the fuck are you staring at?" I spat at him angrily.

"You really are pretty. It's too bad you're such a cunt." He chuckled.

I reached over and lightly smacked him in his face. He grabbed my hand again and rubbed his thumb on my knuckles. This drunk motherfucker keeps touching me.

He's so touchy tonight.

"Alright buddy, your five minutes are up. Good night. Don't choke on your vomit." I said successfully, pulling my hand away, and walking out of the room.

He was acting really stupid tonight. Thankfully, he's drunk, and he'll be back to his cranky self in the morning.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Author Note

Thoughts?

Theo?

Stassie?

Full disclosure, I'm a couple of chapters ahead in this story. These two are going to be super toxic LOL 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 2K 95
"The boy looked up and smiled at Peter, and Peter mentally noted that he had the brightest smile in the universe." ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••...
61.1K 1.4K 45
21 year old Victoria Moretti, is an assassin. She is an independent woman that doesn't rely on a man to do anything. She thinks they are a waste of t...
269K 7.7K 54
Mature Content Nina has been working for one of the biggest companies for four years and loves what she does. With her starting to have feelings for...
312K 7.4K 64
"Shit happens." Was all astrid could say. Her life was just a normal ass highschool experience with a smidge of suicidal thoughts and abuse, I mean,i...