The Prostitute And The Player...

Oleh TheBrokenGirl

Allie Sampson (Allie-Cat when she gets around) has lived a very harsh life. Her mother is dead, her father is... Lebih Banyak

The Prostitute And The Player
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Three Part 2
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Author's Note!
Chapter Fourteen (Jake's POV.) :D
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Ending Author's Note
UPDATE!

Chapter Six

15.5K 201 6
Oleh TheBrokenGirl

At his house, I am in the bathroom trying to fit into a ridiculously too normal outfit. Jake picked out a pair of black skinny jeans and a Paramore t-shirt. I was used to whatever I wanted to wear, but I totally couldn’t be trashy on my first day at school. I didn’t want a repeat of everyone finding out about my dirty ways of getting money. I knew Jake would help me change all of that though.

“Are you almost done?” Jake groaned from the other side of the bathroom door.

“Yes, Mr. Impatient.” I say sarcastically, opening up the door.

I didn’t know whether I looked good or bad judging by the look on Jake’s face. His mouth was almost hanging open and his hands were awkwardly shoved into his blue Levi’s. “Y-your stunning in normal clothes.” His eyes bulged out of his head.

I didn’t understand, I was in a pair of shorts and a white tube top with light blue flip flops. Apparently this was my first day of school outfit. It was pretty alright for my likings. “Thanks?” I say, cocking an eyebrow. Going to shut the door so that I can change into my clothes, Jake stops it with his hand and just stares at me for a minute, allowing me to close it a few seconds later.

Straightening my hair was a difficult task. Grabbing onto it like your supposed to, I run it down a clump of my blonde hair, causing it to fall flat as the affect promised. Brushing through the strands, I set the brush down on the counter and my hand lands on something burning hot. “Ow!” I cry, the straightener landing on my foot, not burning as bad as my hand.

Jake runs into the room, grabbing my hand as I jump up and down. The cold running water felt good on my burn. “You are so clumsy.” He smirks and then tends back to my burn, applying cream to the inflicted area. Then as he shuts the water off, he just sort of glances at me again, drops my hand and unexpectedly smashes his lips to my own.

“You really have to start warning me.” I joke, kissing him back. Pulling at his shirt, I unbutton it. He wanted to take me out to a fancy dinner, but I just wanted to stay in and give him everything that would make us what we are. “Look, are you sure you wanna go out to dinner?” I ask with a seductive grin.

“I paid half of my life savings for it.” He said, trying to hide the conceiving smirk on his face. He obviously didn’t know I could see right through him by now. “Come on, get into that dress we picked out and-” He stopped for a second. “You know what, I’ll help you get dressed and do your hair.”

Jake followed me into the bathroom and grinned at me before grabbing the beautiful red dress off of the hanger, zipping me up into it. It was strapless and I admired it as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Was this really me? I thought I looked so classy that night it brought tears to my eyes. Suddenly, I was in a full on crying jag. “Don’t cry, Allie.” He whispered, stroking my hair with his delicate fingers.

“But, you care so much for me. And I don’t deserve you!” I wailed. Ignoring my cries, Jake sits me down on the toilet seat and orders me to stay still. Surprisingly, for a boy Jake was pretty good at removing tangles from someone’s hair. It almost felt relaxing. Then we turn the straightener on. “Ah, ah, ah. Let me do this.” He said, holding up a hand for me to just let him do what he wanted.

After a half hour, I am looking into the mirror, and it doesn’t even look like me. For once, my hair isn’t all scraggly, but silk, smooth, and very much straight. My eye make up is light and brings out my blue eyes, not all trashy looking. My dress is actually a decent length, and it shows off my legs in a good way with the black heels that weren’t overly large.

For once I didn’t feel like a piece of bait dangling on a fish hook.

After I open up the bathroom door, Jake just stares at me lustfully. I giggle for a few minutes. He grabs his car keys and we take off down the road, apparently heading to some classy restaurant I had never heard of. “So, where are we going?” I question, clutching a small black purse.

“It’s a surprise. They have the best food you’ll ever taste!” He exclaims, smiling at me.

Within fifteen minutes, we pull into the parking lot, some small but cute restaurant I was eager to check out. As I go to open up my door, somehow Jake was there before I could blink. He helped me out like a gentlemen, his car beeping momentarily, signaling it was locked.

The familiar sound of my heels clicking felt familiar, but at least I knew that I wasn’t heading into the joint, but some place normal.

The sign on the door read ‘Olive Garden’ in green cursive stickers with a grape as their symbol just below the e in olive. Jake opened the door for me and we walk through, something similar to elevator music playing in the background. It was soothing. “How many?” A butler dressed up all classy as well questioned.

“Two please,” Jake held up two fingers.

Heading into the restaurant, beautiful lights were strung up everywhere. The regular lights were dimmed, and candles were centered in the middle of the tables, nice and glowing. We take a seat and being the gentlemen Jake was tonight, he pushes my chair in for me. I smile at him. “What?” He asks once he’s seated.

“Your such a gentlemen.” I comment, looking at the menu myself. “Oh, they have alcohol, huh?” I ask, a devious smile spread across my face. He knew what I was after for sure.

“You don’t mean?” He hinted, his eyebrow cocked.

An hour and a half later I’m so drunk at the bar across from Olive Garden I cant see straight, which is normal. I haven’t ever really gotten drunk. I was smart enough to know when some dirty asshole spiked my drink, so I knew what was going on. Now, I was drunk off my ass. Well, probably.

I was moving, I didn’t know how or why or where the hell I was at either. Black pavement was moving and making my stomach more queasier than it already was. “Whoo!” I yell out loud, but someone puts their hand against my mouth so that I cant speak, so I bite the hand.

“Ouch, damn it! What was that for?” Even in my drunken state I can guess that it’s Jake’s soothing voice. His jacket was leather and I could feel it on my bare legs. Bile rose in my throat, but I knew that I couldn’t just let it come out all over the black tile which was really pavement. I would’ve realized that if I hadn’t gotten so wasted.

“Haha, because you’ve been bad.” My words were slurred and so messed up and hoarse that it didn’t even sound like me.

“Oh, have I now? I think I like drunk Allie.” Jake says, amusement dripping through his tone.

A few seconds later I was tossed in the backseat and we were driving, I think. Either that or the evil penguins were finally kidnapping me! “Damn penguins.” Someone chuckled from the front seat, but I couldn’t make sense of anything. No matter how hard I even attempted to. My stomach was twisting knots like a cork screw fair ride or something.

The motions were making me feel worse, and this time I really couldn’t stop the puking sensation that came up my throat. I even covered my mouth. “Shit, Allie, no! Not in my car!” I heard someone cry, hitting their head repeatedly on the steering wheel. Before I knew it, everything was spilling out of me.

“I feel better.” I giggle, “Whoo!” And with that I fall onto the seat, out as cold as an ice cube.

Turning over, I let out a content sigh and stretch, opening my eyes. When Jake isn’t in the bed, I frown. “What the hell?” I ask, as my head is pounding terribly. I rub my temples trying to calm the throbbing down, and groan as I fall back on my pillow, my hair falling all in my face. The door opens and then I am squinting at the sudden light that floods the room.

Other than that, the room was completely black because the shades were closed, I thanked god for that. “Here.” Jake is totally smirking at me, why I couldn’t tell you.

“What happened last night?” He only burst into hysteric laughter, finally sitting down on the edge of the bed next to me. “Oh god. Just tell me.” I plop back into a laying down position and cover my face with a very fluffy pillow.

“Well, at least you manage to eat your dinner and drink enough daiquiri to contain a keg.” He chuckles once more shaking his head. “Oh and apparently you’re afraid of killer penguins that our going to drown you with their freeze rays.” He laughs again, kissing my forehead.

“Anything else?” I ask, afraid of the answer.

“Well, you kinda threw up in my car, but it’s whatever.” He shrugs it off, suddenly I felt so guilty, I threw myself at him, but he pulls away. “Go brush your teeth before we do anything, I mean you have hangover breath.” I laugh, shoving him back on the bed.

Getting up off the bed, I feel a sudden head rush and then sit down immediately. “Whoa, hangovers really do suck.” I say, rubbing my head. I heard they were horrible, but I didn’t know they were this bad.

Showering because I felt freaking horrible, I turn off the faucet. Jake had rubbed my back for me and washed it, and then towel dried my hair, which only caused us to get into a towel-snapping war. This girl won by a long shot.

I didn’t get the name Allie-Cat from just anywhere.

_______________________________________

Thanks for all the reads. thanks for my fourteen fans, thanks for everything. i really appreciate you all for reading! Enjoy, vote comment and fan as usual. :D

XOXO ♥

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

26.4K 625 45
WARNING: I wrote this book a long time ago. If you think this is a story you would be interested in, I would highly recommend my newer book Little Do...
4.9M 129K 26
An arm snaked around my waist and he forced me to face him. "That kiss on Wednesday was hot, wanna continue from where we left off?" He whispered h...
184 27 20
Natalie has always dreamed about E Miller since that day Freshman year. She's never felt this way about anyone else. For three years she's admired hi...
2.8M 85.3K 46
Ariana Jacobs and her mom are struggling to make ends meet everyday because of the death of her father, which is how she starts working as a maid for...