SVU: The One Shots

By GirlandHerKeyboard

This is another one-shot book! Requests are open, and I will try to update as I can! More

Jealousy
Widow
Interview
Wrong Page
Personal Bodyguard
Undercover Lover
Kiss Me
The Best Product from the Worst Situation
Jump
Sneaking
Rope
Little One
First Time Dad
Unconventional Meeting
Blind Date
Teenagers
Watching Airplanes
Room 524
Wedding Date
Orphaned
Orphaned: Part Two
Orphaned: Final Part
A Lover and a Killer
When A Heart Breaks
A Little Complication
Broken Dreams
Acceptance
Grief
16 Years
Rights
News Coverage
News Coverage : Part 2
Red Hair and Bruises
Red Hair and Bruises: Part Two
Liv and Ed
Liv and Ed: Part Two
Tiny Stablers
Liv and Bernie
High School Scares
The Surge
The Knock
Goodbye

Losing You

299 13 2
By GirlandHerKeyboard

The sun was almost orange as it filtered through the blinds. Sweat glistened on their bodies as his large hand wrapped around one of her exposed breasts. He ran his thumb over her nipple before leaning close and kissing her jaw softly.

She stirred from the kiss and let her head roll to the side. A sleepy smile grew on her lips as she reached up and caressed his prickly cheek.

"Hi," she spoke lazily.

"Hey," He smiled.

"You have to go soon, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do. But I'll be back tonight," He spoke, before leaning close and pressing deep kisses to her lips. Moaning, she climbed on top of him and started to grind against his member. His arms wrapped around her body, but he needed to stop her before they went for yet another round. He had work, and she'd have to go to work soon too.

"I love you, but she'll know if I come home walking funny. We can fuck our brains out tonight," He growled. She stopped grinding, before sighing and rubbing his chest.

"Fine, but I'm in charge tonight."

"Yes, Sergeant Benson," He grinned. Olivia smiled before leaning down and kissing his chin softly.

"Alright, Detective Stabler. Go hop in the shower. I'll make you coffee and send you on the way," Olivia grinned.

///

The day started out as it normally did. Olivia woke up in bed beside the love of her life. She got ready for work, sent him back home to his wife and family, then went into work. She went straight to her desk after greeting Cragen and looked through her emails.

Olivia had such an amazing time with Elliot the night before that she was in such a great mood during her shift.

But then things were different that night. She arrived at her apartment a little later than usual, but Elliot wasn't sitting in her living room with a beer like he usually was. Olivia moved to her answering machine, yet there were no messages. Elliot always called her home phone, since he didn't want Kathy to figure out that he was calling her.

"You've reached the phone of Detective Elliot Stabler. Unfortunately, I couldn't come to the phone. Please leave your name, number, and message. I'll get back to you when I can," Elliot's deep voice spoke. His phone rang several times before it went to voicemail.

"Uh, hey El... It's me. I was wondering if you still planned on coming over tonight or if you were busy instead. I'll talk to you later. Bye," Olivia spoke, her voice shaking.

As she ended the call, all she could think about was that something was wrong. Elliot always answered her calls. That was one issue Kathy had with their entire relationship. Elliot would always put her in front of his family, and that's why he left SVU, but he couldn't leave her. They started their affair, and had been seeing each other for the last ten months since Elliot left.

Olivia looked down at her phone for a moment before dialing Elliot's desk phone, then his home phone. Yet no one answered anywhere.

///

Elliot never returned Olivia's call, so at nearly midnight, Olivia left her apartment and went to search for him. She looked at all of their usual cop bars before heading to his precinct. He worked for Queens SVU now, but that squad didn't get nearly as much action as her unit.

"Sergeant Benson, how can I help you?" Captain Lawson asked when she spotted Olivia walk into the squadroom. Olivia turned to her and sighed softly.

"I'm sorry to bother you, Captain. I'm just wondering where Detective Stabler is? I've been trying to call him, but he won't answer his phone. We had plans tonight, but he never showed. I've been searching for him for the last hour, and I can't find him," Olivia frowned as she rambled. Even if she was anxious about where Elliot was, she still chose her words carefully so that Captain Lawson didn't realize that she and Elliot were together.

"Stabler left at eight. I can call him, but I'm sure he's just at home," she replied with a soft smile.

"Captain, he isn't there," Olivia replied weakly, her hands starting to shaky at her sides.

"How do you-"

"I used to be his partner, and I drove past his house before coming here. His wife's van was in the driveway along with his eldest daughters' cars, but his sedan wasn't there," Olivia frowned.

"Okay, let me call his partner and see if he knows anything. Come into my office and we will figure this out together," the older woman smiled, before motioning for Olivia to join her.

///

Captain Lawson was able to get TARU to track Elliot's cell. Once his phone was pinged, they went to the address. Captain Lawson followed Olivia once she got out of her car, and they walked towards the docks. Olivia didn't know why Elliot was here, but this is where his phone was.

"Elliot?!" Olivia called as she wandered along the docks with a flashlight in hand.

"It says his phone is at the end of the dock!" Captain Lawson called from where she walked behind Olivia and flashed along the buildings.

Olivia picked up her pace, and when she turned the corner at the end of the dock, she felt her heart beat faster in her chest. Her flashlight dropped from her hand and she sprinted to where his body laid.

"El," Olivia cried, as she knelt down beside his body and noticed the four bullet wounds in his chest. His eyes were closed, and Olivia's slacks were soaked with his blood. She started to sob as she caressed his rough cheeks.

"Serg-" Captain Lawson started, but she stopped when she noticed her fallen detective. A small gasp left her throat before she pulled her phone out and called for backup.

"El, baby. I love you. Please don't leave me," Olivia sobbed, as she rested her forehead against his. Elliot's body was cold and there was no bringing him back. There was no way Olivia's attempt at CPR could start his heart again.

Olivia begged Elliot to come back to her. For him to hold her close and caress her hair. She wanted him to kiss her ever so softly, before resting his head against her chest and falling asleep.

Yet now all of those were memories she'd have to grasp on to for dear life.

"Sergeant," Captain Lawson breathed, as she squatted down beside Olivia and gently touched her shoulder.

"He can't be dead! No, he's gonna breath again. I can help him breath again!" Olivia screamed, as she kept trying CPR on Elliot.

"Olivia, he's gone. He-"

"Stop! He isn't gone!" Olivia sobbed, but she was realizing that no matter how much she loved for Elliot... nothing would bring him back to her.

///

Olivia sat on a crate, a blanket wrapped around her shoulders. They brought in large lights to illuminate the crime scene. People moved around and gathered evidence, but Olivia was too focused on where Elliot's body was covered with a sheet. She was numb.

"Liv," Fin spoke softly, as he moved in front of Olivia. Even if her view of Elliot's body was obstructed, she could still only see him.

Fin reached out and gently cupped Olivia's cheeks in his hands before forcing her to look at him. Olivia blinked several times before locking eyes with Fin.

"When did you get here?" She asked, even if she didn't really care about the answer.

"I just got here. It's my job to take you to the hospital and get treated for shock," Fin replied.

"I'm fine," Olivia lied.

"No, you aren't. Benson, it's freezing. We need to get going," Fin replied.

"He can't be alone, Fin. I need to stay," Olivia mumbled.

"I'm here for him, Sergeant," Cragen spoke as he joined his detectives. Olivia shook her head before slipping from the crate. She stumbled a few steps before making it to Elliot's body. Melinda looked up from where she was taking a few notes and frowned.

"It was instant, Liv. He didn't feel any pain," Melinda offered, hoping that would make Olivia feel a little better.

"The person who killed him better pay for killing my person," Olivia whimpered.

"And they will, Liv. But we can't find them until we process the scene and start investigating. So please, go with Fin. You are wearing some of our evidence," Cragen spoke as he gently touched Olivia's back.

Olivia wanted to stay with Elliot more than anything else, but she also wanted to find the person who shot him. Olivia squatted down and gently touched the sheet that covered Elliot before standing and looking at Fin.

"I'm ready."

///

Elliot's death shook the NYPD and the city. A mugger had killed him in cold blood. Elliot had been down at the docks to pick up a special necklace that he had ordered for Olivia, yet Kathy ended up getting it once the case was closed. She wore it with pride, as if it didn't have Olivia's birthstone on it.

Three men were arrested in Elliot's killing, since the mugger had been informed that Elliot had bought the expensive necklace. All three men were charged with Elliot's murder and several other crimes. Olivia sat in the very back row of the trial, and she cried on the front steps after the guilty verdict was served.

Elliot was killed in January, so the ground was too frozen after his funeral for a proper burial. He was getting an NYPD burial with all the bells and whistles. Yet it had to wait until June. Elliot's entire family was there, along with Queens SVU and Manhattan SVU. Olivia stood in the back beside Fin, unable to face Elliot's family. She felt so guilty because his kids didn't have a father because he wanted to get Olivia something fancy.

"Do you want a ride back to the precinct?" Fin asked, after he tossed a handful of dirt onto Elliot's coffin.

"What?" Olivia asked, as she leaned against a tree in her uniform. Everything felt so tight and she was having a hard time breathing.

"Do you want me to drive you to the precinct? I can stick around-"

"I'm okay, Fin. I'm going to hang out for a little bit," Olivia replied softly. Fin nodded before leaning close and placing a gentle kiss on her temple.

"Text me when you leave. We can meet up for dinner, baby girl," Fin smiled. He squeezed her arm before wandering towards the long line of sedans that were parked in a line.

Olivia watched as people left, and she moved towards the grave site. Two men were working on filling it up with dirt, and she took a shaky breath.

"Can I have a moment?" She asked weakly. The men nodded and moved away.

Olivia unbuttoned her jacket before kneeling down beside the grave. She grabbed a handful of dirt and sprinkled it over the rest of the dirt before speaking quietly.

"So much has changed since you've passed, El. So much..." She trailed off, as she looked at the dirt that was itched into the lines on her palms. "I found out that I was pregnant not long after you got killed... Now I'm five months pregnant with our little one."

Olivia hung her head as tears slipped down her cheeks. She placed a hand to where her stomach swelled and caused her uniform to barely fit.

"I wish you were here with us, because I know you'd be so excited to be having a baby with me... I love you, El... that will never change," Olivia breathed. She wiped the tears from her cheeks before standing slowly.

Olivia buttoned her jacket again before turning around. She drew in a sharp breath and felt her face grow hot.

"You slut," Kathy spat, her hand holding on tightly to a lacy handkerchief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 710 27
They met when he needed help the most. He needed someone to help him through the transition towards being a normal citizen instead of a marine that a...
11.9K 733 40
They were high school sweethearts, but broke up when he wanted to pursue his dreams. Yet every year they grew up without each other and started famil...
25.5K 1K 40
A week long affair turned into so much more.
13K 764 41
What happens when former lovers get forced to go undercover in a trafficking ring as husband and wife?