Less Dead | Enid Sinclair

By ism0ke222

Ezra Marshall was still grieving the death of her older brother Elliot... As she gets into Nevermore to live... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
AUTHOR'S NOTE (well wholeass chapter)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 17
a little message
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - ⚠️SMUT⚠️
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - ⚠️SMUT⚠️
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - FINAL CHAPTER
Epilogue

Chapter 18

1.8K 63 10
By ism0ke222

Don't forget to listen to the song <3!

APRE – All Yours

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enid's POV

The look of pure shock on Ezra's face said a lot.

"What?" She asked.

"Yes... I'm telling you. That's her smell." I confirmed.

"Enid, please don't take this the wrong way but are you sure you're not saying that because you don't like her?" She mumbled.

My jaw dropped. I guess it was my turn to be shocked. But the real issue here is that I wasn't shocked. I was pissed as fuck.

I glared at her. "Are you serious, Ezra?"

She raised her hands up. "I thought it could be an option given how you feel about her."

I grinded my teeth to not go apeshit on her because I was getting angrier by the second. "I can't believe you. I do dislike her but not enough to frame her for murder."

"Okay, okay... Calm down." Ezra said, putting both of hands on my shoulders. "Please understand what I meant."

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. When I opened them, Ezra was in front of me, looking at me with a very worried expression on her face.

"I can't believe you would think that I would actually do that, Ezra. That says a lot about what you think of me." I spat before pushing her hands and walking towards the Ophelia Hall stairs.

I climbed the stairs not caring if she was behind me or if she was going to follow me to our room. But right now, I just wanted to be alone. I felt the tears stinging my eyes and as I was wiping them, I started sobbing.

"E..." I heard Ezra softly call me from behind. I didn't even bother turning around to face her as I dropped my bag on the floor and ran to the bathroom, locking the door.

I sat on the floor, my head on my knees, sobbing like there was no tomorrow. I was very hurt because my girlfriend thought I would frame my biggest rival for murder just for the hell of it. It suck big time. I kept crying until there were no more tears left to cry. I washed my face and opened the door to get out only to find that Ezra was sitting in the same position, her back to the door. She immediately stood up. She had a sunflower and a bag in her hand.

"I told James to get you those while you were in there." She softly said as she handed me the sunflower and the bag of snacks. I smiled a bit.

"I'm sorry E. I didn't mean for it to come out like that. I know you would never do such thing and I believe you, I swear I do. I apologize." She continued.

I sighed and put the flower and snacks on my bed. Then I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. She breathed out in relief and tightened her hold on me. We stayed in each other's embrace for a while. She brushed my hair with her fingers and kept softly kissing my temple and caressing my back.

"Don't assume stuff like that, Ez. Please." I mumbled against her neck. She squeezed me and nodded.

"I know. I'm so sorry, E." She whispered back.

We pulled away and she wiped the few tears that slipped as we were hugging with her thumbs before kissing both my eyes and cheeks and placing her forehead on mine.

"I would never do anything to hurt you..." She murmured before kissing my forehead.

I choked out a sob and broke down again. She held me very tightly and kept rocking me back and forth.

"It's okay, it's okay..." She cooed while running her fingers through my hair.

After a little while, I broke the embrace and looked her in the eyes with a sad smile and laughed.

"Sorry for breaking down. It just reminded me of shit."

She smiled, her arms still around me. "Do you feel like sharing?"

I nodded my head, walked over to my bed and sat down. She sat down beside me.

"The person before Ajax said the exact same thing. He said he would never hurt me but he did. Badly. I thought he damaged me beyond repair until I met you. You reminded me of him and you did some shit that really hurt me. But you fixed them with your smile. You knew exactly how to redeem yourself. I've never encountered a more complex soul yet so easy to get attached to at the same time." I took and deep breath and continued.

"I know you would never do anything to hurt me. I believe you because no one has ever treated me the way you did. I've never been so happy. So please, keep that promise Ez. Because I can't handle being hurt the way I was again."

She smiled and grabbed my hand.

"I promise you that I will never do anything to hurt you ever again." She kissed my hand and caressed it.

I never felt so loved.

"I know that fights will happen because every healthy relationship has to go through fights in order to know what's healthy and what's not." I started while looking away. "But I want us to learn how to communicate to avoid nasty repercussions."

"I agree with you." She retorted. We looked into each other's eyes.

I chuckled. "Wow. Our first fight as a couple was handled pretty well if you were to ask me."

She grinned, her eyes wrinkling at the corners. God, she looked so adorable right now, I could just kiss her. I mean... I could? She's my girlfriend after all.

I leaned in and kissed her with all the emotions that I was feeling right now. She reciprocated with the same intensity as she grabbed me by the small of my back to pull me towards her.

I ran my hands through her wavy hair and pulled at them a bit, earning a groan against my lips which turned me on beyond explanations. I softly bit her lip and pulled at it before letting it go and attacking her neck.

I was very horny to say the least. That's a werewolf inconvenience, especially on full moons. And it was a full moon. I started sucking on that one spot right below her jawline and I felt her breath hitch. She was breathing very heavily and she had tightened her grip on my hips. I sucked on her skin until I made sure I left a mark. Let that Sheila bitch know that Ezra is mine.

When I pulled away, I saw a purple hickey on her neck and I smirked with pride. Her eyes were dark with arousal. Before I even had time to process anything, she flipped me over and was suddenly on top of me, with her leg between my legs.

She buried her face in my neck and started peppering it with sensual, moist kisses. I felt my breaths get shorter and a moan escaped my lips. I guess she wanted to mark her territory as well because she started biting my neck and sucking the spot just above my shoulder blades. As she was doing so, she moved a bit and her leg brushed against my... You know. I let out a loud moan.

I wanted her so bad, it was unbelievable.

"You're very loud, E." She mumbled against my neck.

"Shut up." I replied breathlessly. "You like it."

"Fuck yeah." She said groaning.

I sighed in pleasure as she kept rubbing her leg, creating pleasurable friction.

"Take off your jacket." I whispered breathlessly, trying to take it off.

"You want us to..." She started.

"I think I was pretty clear. Take off your jacket." I ordered with a glare.

She smirked. "You're bossy in bed."

"Shut up and do as I say."

She nodded her head. "I'll take off all my clothes if you want me to." She took off her leather jacket, exposing her arms since she was wearing a t-shirt.

I laughed. "I don't want us to have sex."

"You don't?" She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

I burst out laughing. "I do want us to have sex. Not now though because I just realized it would be too soon. I just want to look at your arms. They really turn me on." I said as I stroked them in admiration. They were a bit muscular because of all the working out she does. It was the perfect balance between buff and skinny.

"Damn..." I murmured, caressing them.

"You have weird kinks, E." She chuckled. "Do you want me to flex them as well?" She winked.

I smiled cheekily and nodded. So she flexed them. I looked at her biceps in awe and sat up.

"Wow... Show me your hands now." I whispered.

"Very demanding today. I didn't think you would be this-..." She started but I shut her up with a kiss. She melted against my lips as I aggressively bit her bottom lip.

"Got your answer?" I said breathlessly after pulling away. Her eyes were closed and when she opened them, her cheeks were coated with a red blush. I laughed and she did as well, kissing my forehead and intertwining her fingers with mine.

At this moment I realized: I wanted to spend the rest of my days with her.

We could've easily had sex right now. We could've easily gotten naked and mark every inch of the other's body. We could've done so many things. But we both subconsciously chose not to. Why? To make the first time more memorable. To wait before we took that step in our relationship.

At this moment I realized: I love her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ezra and I spent the rest of the night together, just talking about nothing and everything all at once. About our favorite colors, to our biggest fears. I got to know her on a deeper level and it made me so happy.

"So you're telling me?" I managed to let out in between laughs. "That your biggest fear is height?"

She was as red as a tomato and she couldn't even look at me. "That's a very common fear." She mumbled.

"EXACTLY! I thought you would have something uncommon."

She huffed and stood up. "You're terrified of blood! AND YOU'RE WEREWOLF!"

I kept on laughing. "I know, I know. Very weird. But you, the big macho man, scared of heights? That just made my night."

"Ugh..." She muttered. "Feel like taking a walk?"

I scrunched my eyebrows. "It's almost lights out, Ez."

She smirked. "I'll ask James to help us back in."

I thought about it.

A walk with her would be nice. Maybe we could hold each other's hands. I smiled.

"Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We ended up taking a walk around the quad. As we were walking, our hands kept brushing against each other and my dense partner was not doing anything about it. Considering I was the bolder girlfriend, I grabbed it and intertwined our fingers together. I turned over to her to see if she, I don't know, minded that.

She was blushing. How cute. I grinned and kissed her cheek softly.

"So what was this walk for?" I asked, looking at her.

She sighed and looked at me with a smile. "There's something I want to tell you."

"Alright..." I said nervously.

"Here it goes. For the longest time, I never thought I would feel... emotions. Most specifically, happy emotions. But you literally are the definition of a ray of sunshine. You radiate warmth and positive vibes which I hated at first. I really did... But you made it okay. You made everything I usually hate... bearable and dare I say it, enjoyable."

I was smiling the whole time because she was rambling and it was adorable.

"You see? You bring out a version of myself that I never thought exists. Someone who tolerates colors, someone who does romantic gestures, someone who CARES about another human being. You must know that this only happened with you. I have never ever felt this way about anyone. You know? You see where I'm getting?" She said in almost one breath.

I gave her a knowing smile.

"I am. Go on."

She stopped and looked at me in confusion. "Why are you smiling?"

"I love you too, Ezra." I whispered, stepping closer.

Her eyes widened. "Who told you I was going to say that?"

I smirked. "No one. Maybe I just know you too well."

She scoffed. "I was not going to say that."

I laughed, now standing in front of her. I grabbed her other hand. "Yes and I can wolf out."

"Fuck off..." She mumbled.

"Come on. Say it. You know you love me!" I sang, twirling her around.

She looked at me with pure disgust. "Don't. Even."

"YOU KNOW YOU CARE!" I continued.

"Fine. FINE. Yes, I love you. So much." She breathed out. "Unfortunately..."

"Hey!" I yelled.

She laughed. "You know I'm joking."

I growled at her. "You better be."

"Easy there, fido." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed her by the collar of her uniform and kissed her under a gazillion shining stars. I felt her hands sneak around my waist and pull me closer.

At this precise moment... I've never felt more alive...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know y'all probably wanted some smutty scene. It will come I promise but right now I want them to build a stronger foundation that is not solely based on physical attraction!

As to those who have been commenting really kind words on the last author note I posted, thank you so much. You made me feel a whole lot better.

Take good care of yourselves please, puppies. Your mental health should always be your top 1 priority ALL THE TIME!

Much love to every single one of you, and sorry again for the wait.

~M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 423 30
"I regret that I must ask for your assistance on a personal matter." Wednesday stated, slowly sitting down beside Enid on her colourful bed. "Are you...
110K 3.7K 17
"I don't care what happened before, my rule is no touching, no hugs and no colors, can you handle that?" Wednesday asked. Enid frowned and turned aro...
15K 304 7
"I didn't know you were interested in the orchestra," Wednesday said thoughtfully, brows raised slightly. "You should have said something." "I didn't...
29.3K 485 40
Wednesday Addams isn't the type of person to love, Especially another living thing...until she met her Roommate Enid Sinclair. Since she started hang...