DANGEROUS (+18)

By tachaspalace

(BWWM) 🖤 Stassie Etienne is a 24 year old college graduate that scored a job as a nanny for the Roman family... More

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐
𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
1| 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚
2| 𝑻𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅
3| 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒆
4| 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕
5| 𝑾𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉
6| 𝑮𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕
8| 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏
9| 𝑹𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕
10| 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕
11| 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆
12| 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒆
13| 𝑨𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆
14| 𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
15| 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔
16| 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒖𝒐𝒖𝒔 🔥
17| 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏
18| 𝑹𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔
19| 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒓
20| 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆
21| 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆
22| 𝑯𝒂𝒚𝒘𝒊𝒓𝒆
23| 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒍
24| 𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒔
25| 𝑷𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓
26| 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏 🔥
27| 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚
28| 𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚
29 | 𝑷𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒄
30| 𝑪𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆
31| 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 🔥
32| 𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒔
33| 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒆
34| 𝑩𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 (𝑹𝒖𝒅𝒚 𝑷𝑶𝑽)
35| 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆
𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
⭐️ 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒔 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 ⭐️
💕𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 💕
🖤CONTROVERSIAL SNEAK PEAK🖤

7| 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆

2K 107 125
By tachaspalace

****Our Leo Queen 👸🏿****

She was originally a Capricorn or a Gemini but I think Stassie resonates with the fire signs a lot more.

"That's so nice of you Theo!" Josh beamed at his unsuspecting brother who innocently entered the kitchen.

His medium-length dirty blonde hair was tied back in a loose bun, and he had on a beige-colored shirt.

Theo glared at the both of us confused. "What are you talking about?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"What made you want to suddenly watch the boys?" Josh grinned at his brother whose confused face quickly turned horrified.

"What the fu-" Theo gasped.

"Theo here was just telling me that he misses hanging out with his nephews and I should take the day off." I cut him off and plastered a great big taunting smile at him.

It was so sinister and so wicked, but he's been giving me these death stares all day. I was sick of it, and he was beginning to piss me off. I did what I had to do. He initiated a war with the wrong person, and I am going to make sure he regrets ever trying to intimidate me.

Theo's face became fire red. He was furious. I had him backed into a corner... again. He could tell Josh that he's not watching the boys, but he and I both know that will just lead me into telling Josh about the little affair he has going on with that bony bitch.

"Oh look at the time. It looks like it's time for me to go." I said before I scurried off.

I concentrated my eyes on a raging Theo. "Again, I really appreciate this. I don't think I have ever met anyone so kind." I said to him in the most "candid" way I could possibly say.

"Anytime." He said through clenched teeth.

Stupid motherfucker.

Now that I got the boys out of my hair it was time to get my night started. I got in my car and drove straight to Tessa's apartment. As soon as she opened the door I unleashed my plan, and she was not happy.

"A double date!" Tessa shrieked in horror.

I knew she was going to fly into a rage. I had to act fast. I went into her closet, reached for the lavender-colored dress she had hanging up in the closet, and threw it at her. Unluckily for her, Kameron caught me when I was in a good mood and somehow convinced me to get him a date with Tessa.

"They are going to be here in an hour. Get in the shower, do your makeup, hurry the fuck up bitch, you are not ruining this!" I impatiently clapped my hands, and Tessa glared at me as if I was growing horns out of my head.

I may have lied to her and given her the impression that we are going to hang out and watch movies all night. She should have known I had an ulterior motive. We have never sat around and watched movies.

"Stassie, what the fuck!" She groaned. "You gave him my address!" She said, beginning to panic.

"No, I gave him the address to the apartment down the street." I grinned. "They are going to meet us at the parking lot."

"I'm not looking to date right now Stassie." She whined.

I let out a frustrated sigh. "If not now, when?" I asked her seriously.

Tessa was silent. I need to get my friend out of her shell again.

"It's just one night. They are going to wine and dine us, and then they will drop us home. It will not be that bad."

I walked over to her vanity and began applying my makeup. I recently had my hair done. I installed these 30-inch Brazilian bundles. This time around, I did something a tad different. I had honey-brown streaks in my hair.

Typically, I only have jet-black hair. Growing up, society instilled in me that girls with my skin complexion can only wear black hair, but lately, I've been experimenting more and more with my look. I've grown to care less about what other people think. If I'm going to wear colored hair, I'm going to wear colored hair, and no one can tell me different.

After going back and forth, reluctantly, Tessa finally agreed to go on this date. She honestly needed this. Ever since her father passed away last year, she's been shutting herself off from the world. A little date like this will be a step in the right direction.

I slipped on my boots and doused myself in my favorite perfume before we walked out of the front door.

We met Ahmad and Kameron at the parking lot. They each had a bouquet of red roses. I have never seen the point in flowers, but I suppose I'll take them.

"You are stunning," Kameron said to Tessa with an enamored glint in his eyes as he handed her the bouquet. He was staring at her with such fascination. I get it. My best friend is gorgeous, but I think he was going a little overboard. I can't imagine being around a guy that stared at me like that all day long. I would have probably punched him in the fucking face.

"Thank you." Tessa blushed, tucking her hair behind her ear.

Hmm.

We got in Kameron's red Audi, and he drove us to our destination. We entered a fancy restaurant I'm all too familiar with on the account I used to work here. From the looks of it, there was a brand new staff. I'm pretty certain the management all got fired. For the little time I worked here, I don't recall doing much. All I remember doing when I worked here was giving people their food, and sneaking off to the back to smoke some weed with my coworkers.

I looked over at Tessa to see if she was still uncomfortable, and to my surprise, she looked relaxed. She was actually laughing at a corny joke Kameron made. I was not so lucky. Ahmad was not doing it for me at all.

He kept making gross and inappropriate comments about me and penetrating his perverted glare in my direction. I felt disgusted and exposed. He most likely assumes the night will lead to our body parts touching. If he thinks I'm going to fuck him after this, he got me fucked up.

"I'm going to use the bathroom." I stood up after Ahmad mentioned an obscene comment about putting my nipple in his mouth.

Nasty motherfucker. Can't wait to get out of here.

I took my phone out of my purse and saw I had several missed calls from my mom. I haven't spoken to her in a few days. I might as well kill time while I'm in the bathroom. I was going to do everything I can to avoid that jerk.

"Hi Mommy." My lips curved into a smile.

Without missing a beat, she proceeded to cuss me out in her native tongue, creole. She was infuriated that I have not answered any of her calls in the past three days.

"I'm sorry Mommy, I've been busy," I told to her, hoping it would calm her down.

It didn't.

Having a headstrong Caribbean parent is not for the weak, I swear to god. She was highly upset that I have not called her. The thing is, she is always in church, and most of my day consists of chasing after the crack-headed twins.

"Where are you?" My mom asked with her thick accent. "I'm at work." I lied effortlessly.

My mom thinks I'm a nurse, and I work the night shift at a hospital. I hate to have been lying to her for so long, but I just can't be in the healthcare field. In her eyes, it's the only respectable job I can have.

I originally went to college to be a nurse, but the realization hit me like a ton of bricks when I fully grasped what the job will entail. I'll be damn before I'm in the hospital dealing with sick patients all day long. I hate blood; I hate vomit, and I can't stand the scent of shit. It is not the route I see for myself.

"Good job, baby. You are doing such a good job. Have you eaten?" She asked. She was calming down.

"Yes Mommy, I'm eating." I giggled.

As annoying as she is sometimes, I love the lady to death.

"How's Amelia doing?" I asked about my little sister.

I've been monitoring her Instagram. She has so much more freedom than I had at her age, but all she does is stay in the house and read. I would have died for the chance to go out with my friends when I was in high school. It's not fucking fair.

"She's good. She's on the honor roll." Mom said proudly.

I rolled my eyes. Amelia is destined to go to an Ivy League or something. I'm proud of her, but we share the same parents. I'm well aware I have some type of crazy gene that makes me do the things I do. I'm almost certain sweet little Amelia has the same gene, but she is just better at hiding it. It will come out eventually, and I cannot wait until that day happens.

My mom and I talked for a few minutes before I ended the call and walked back out. Ahmad was on his third drink.

I raised my eyebrow.

He's Muslim and gave the server a hard time about making sure nothing on his dish contained pork, but here he was guzzling down alcohol like it was nothing.

After we had dinner, we went back to Kameron's house. His house was gigantic. I looked into Kameron's family. He's from the Hill family. They are drowning with money.

Every time I looked over at Tessa to see how she was doing, I would see a big smile on her face. She and this Kameron guy were really hitting it off.

Who would have thought?

"Alright, let's go home. I'm over this shit." I said to her when I finally got her alone.

Tessa pursed her lips and rubbed her hands together nervously. "Um, I think I'm going to stay behind." She said innocently.

Bitch WHAT!

"What do you mean, you are going to stay?" I asked, folding my arms. I felt the anger rising in me.

Tessa lowered her head, avoiding eye contact with me.

"He is really nice. We are just going to watch a movie in his bedroom." She lied.

She was going to fuck him. I know, she knows it. I don't know why she's coming up with the whole "watch a movie" bullshit.

I gazed at her for a couple of seconds, doing everything I can to not cuss her out and cause a scene in front of these guys. This was not the fucking plan. We were just supposed to run their pockets for a nice, fancy dinner and go home.

"I hope you get pregnant, bitch!" I hissed at her as maliciously as I can before storming off.

I approached Ahmad, who was sitting on the sofa scrolling through his phone. He looked up at me and smile. He is a good looking man, but that is all he had going for him, plus his money, of course. This night was a waste of time.

"It's getting late," I stated firmly.

"Alright, let me take you home." Ahmad stood up, and we both exited the house and got in his car. The very moment he put his hand on my thigh, I quickly smacked it away.

"I'm on my period." I lied.

"A period doesn't stop anything but a sentence." He said, and I felt my stomach do a neverending summersault from how corny he was.

Oh my god! I want to go home!

I sat in the passenger seat, silently counting the seconds until I can finally be in the comfort of my room and away from this vermin. Ahmad is possibly the most despicable man I've ever come across and that is saying a lot.

When we arrived at the house, he parked his car. I quickly attempted to get out.

"Wait, where are you going?" He asked, focusing his eyes on me.

"Ahmad, we are not doing this." I cut it straight to him.

"What do you mean?" He scoffed.

"I'm not fucking you!" I lashed out.

"Oh, don't act all high and mighty now. I already know what you are about." He stated, throwing me off.

I tilted my head and narrowed my glare at him.

"And just what the hell is that supposed to mean?" I shouted at him, perplexed by the instant anger he was displaying.

Ahmad licked his lips. "I do a background check on every girl that I talk to." He chuckled, running his hand through his beard. "What do you think I found on you? Did you honestly think I wouldn't see those videos?" He said with a taunting smile.

I felt the blood leave my face. My body had momentarily shut down.

This could not be happening!

I swallowed hard and summoned all the energy I had stored in me. I raised my hand and slapped the fuck out of Ahmad's face.

"What the fuck, you fucking bitch!" He hissed at me.

I went into my purse and seized my can of mace, sprayed his face with it, and he proceeded to cry like a little bitch.

I got out of the car and rushed towards the front door. As soon as I got inside the house, I burst into tears. With my luck, Theo was standing by the entry. Our eyes connected for a couple of seconds before I ran off toward my bedroom.

I was over the night. I should have known those videos will come back to haunt me. I have nobody else to blame but myself and Adam Mendez.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Author Note
Any guesses on Theo's zodiac sign?

We all hate Theo but he will come around. I hate writing perfect characters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907 7 10
He looks at me once more for permission. "I want you to fuck me with your tongue please." I say swallow his hot breath melts my skin he strokes his...
25.4K 616 23
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝; 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫�...
10.5K 448 32
Viscious, cruel, cold -- those are just some of the words used to describe Jade Von Kaiser, the sole heiress to the Von Kaiser fortune. Working along...