Teri Meri Kahani

By magical_AditiRathore

This story is about two strangers and the destiny made them meet where they did not even think in their life. More

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Last chapter

Chapter 08

533 111 37
By magical_AditiRathore

It was the time of day, the sun was shining in the sky and the breeze was playing with the flowers. Neil and Avni were standing in the corner. Neil remembered something and thinks. Avni turned and was going but Neil stopped her.

Neil: Avni?

Avni turned to Neil who was looking at her. Avni frowned to see him looking at her suspiciously.

Neil: you said, you are martial art?

Avni nodded.

Neil: did you beat some goons some months ago?

Avni frowned.

Avni: me? And beat?

Neil nodded.

Neil: kuch gunde jo ek larki ke sath misbehave kar rahe the un gundo ko mara ho.

Avni thinks and then she remembered that incident.

Avni: yes, yes. In the morning time?

Neil: yeah.

Avni: yes, I beat them.

Neil was surprised to know that. He was impressed with her from that day only. He didn't know that destiny is making their ways one.

Avni: Why? Did I commit a crime?

Neil smiled.

Neil: no, you did a tremendous job. People like them should beat like this.

Avni smiled.

Neil: but be careful. Qanoon ko hath main lene ka haq kisi ko nahi hai.

Avni: I know lekin us time police ka wait nahi kar sakti thi.

Neil: I understand.

Avni smiled slightly and thinks.

Neil: ab, tea?

Avni looked at him and smiled.

Avni: yeah.

They moved to the table and they sat. Avni starts making tea.

Avni: sugar?

Neil: one teaspoon.

Avni nodded and she passed the cup to Neil. They had sandwiches and ate a bit and then they sipped tea.

Avni: what are your hobbies?

Neil: like you, I also love to play basketball.

Avni: Really?

Neil nodded.

Avni: wow.

Neil smiled.

Neil: and the shocking news is I do cooking and love baking.

Avni was shocked.

Avni: what?

Neil was shocked. Avni realized her pitch was high.

Avni: ab, what?

Neil: Yeah. Avni, actually, I am the only heir of my parents so kabhi, kabhi mom ki help kar leta tha to bus phir ahista, ahista sikh gaya aur baking karne main zyada maza aata hai.

Avni: so sweet.

Neil smiled.

Avni: kon itna sochta hai? Mujhe to zara bhi cooking nahi pasand.

Neil smiled.

Neil: means hum dono thore alag hain.

Avni: but opposite attracts.

Neil was surprised to hear that and Avni realized what she said. Avni looked down and kept her hair strand behind her hair. Neil was looking at Avni and smiled to see her. Avni sipped her tea. Neil also sipped his tea by looking at Avni. After that, Avneil was silent for some time.

Neil sipped the tea and he kept the cup on the table. Neil looked at Avni then he looked down.

Neil: ab.

Avni looked at Neil.

Neil: Avni, what did you think about our alliance?

Avni looked at Neil who was waiting for her reply.

Neil and Avni came to the family.

Nm: lijiye agaye yeh dono.

Bebe: kafi lambi baat cheet rahi in ki.

Avneil blushed. They came to their parents and sat.

Prakash: to bachon kya socha? Kisi decision per pohanche yaa...

Neil looked at Avni who was looking down. Neil looked at everyone.

Neil: ab, mujhe Avni pasand hai

Everyone smiled.

Neil: but...

Everyone's smile faded.

Neil: Shadi ek do din ka khel nahi hai. Yeh lifetime ki commitment hai.

Prakash nodded.

Neil: Hum ek hi din main, ek hi meeting main kisi natije per nahi pohanchna chahte. Is liye, hum dono ne yeh decision liya hai ke hum is alliance ko ek mouka denge. Humain thora waqt chahiye ek dusre ko janane aur samajhne ke liye.

Avni and Neil’s parents were surprised because they thought that they will refuse this alliance but here they are giving a chance to their alliance.

Avneil looked at the families because everyone was silent and was looking at each other and were waiting for Bee Ji and Bari Dadi's reply.

Bee ji: aaj mil to liye ab agaye aur mil kar kya karna hai?

Avneil looked at each other.

Bee ji: humare zamane main to jo bare buzurg tay karte the wahi hota tha ab ke bachon ko pata nahi kya ho gaya hai.

Shweta: ab zamana badal gaya hai.

Bee Ji looked away.

Bari Dadi: aray, agar samay mang rahe hain to de dete hain na kal ke rone se aaj ki dari bhali hai. Ab kal ko in ki na bane aur yeh log humain zimedar thehraen. Kar lene de inhe manmani. Agar baat bani to teri bhasha main bale bale Agar na bani to Rishton main karwahat bhi to nahi ayegi na.

Bee ji think.

Bee ji: Theek hai. Di tum logon ko mohlat.

Avni and Neil got happy. Everyone smiled.

Bee ji: lekin.

Again everyone's smile faded.

Bee ji: ek hafta hai tum dono ke pass. Ek hafte main tum dono ko humain apna nirne batana hoga.

Neil and Avni nodded.

Avni and Neil said together: Humain manzoor hai.

They looked at each other surprisingly. Their mothers were also surprised.

Bari Dadi: to bus phir yeh tay raha.

Everyone smile. They talked for some time and Avneil was silent. Neil looked at Avni from time to time. Avni also looked at him and when Neil looks at her, she looks away and Neil smiles.

Bebe: ab humain chalna chahiye. Bee ji?

Bee Ji: han bhai chalo.

Bari Dadi: khanna khaye bina kaise jaa sakte ho. Yeh to nahi ho sakta.

DM: bilkul.

Bee Ji: aray bohat khaya hai tere ghar ka khana aur agaye to tujhse bohat saiwa karwani hai Samdhan ji.

Avni and Neil felt a shiver in their body to hear the word Samdhan and others smiled.

They got up and hugged. Everyone smiled. They go outside the home. They met each other. Shweta cupped Avni's chin and kissed her cheek. Avni and Neil smiled.

Shweta: dihan rakhna aur aao na humare ghar. Sath main hi to hai.

Avni smiled.

Avni: Ji.

They smiled. Avni took blessings from elders and Neil also took the blessings. They looked at each other and smiled.

Neil: Bye.

Avni: Bye.

They smiled and Neil's friends looked at each other and smirked then they looked at Neil. The Khanna family goes from there. Avni was looking at them.

Neela maa saw that and she turned to Avni. Avni looked at Neela maa and Neela maa folded her arms and gave her a teasing look. Avni looked down and instantly goes from there. The Mehta family chuckled to see her condition. Dayawanti Mehta was happy and Neela maa sighed because she was satisfied.

On the other side, the Khanna family came to their home.

Shweta: aah, main to thak gai.

Bebe: Akhir pehli baar jo bethi hai itna.

Bee ji: bilkul apni saas per gai hai.

Men looked at each other to hear the ladies.

Neil: you trio are too much.

Bee ji: Kya?

Neil: ab, aa, kuch nahi.

Shweta: leave it. By the way, Tillu, tu to wapis ghar jana chahta tha na to ab...

Neil widens his eyes.

Shweta: ab kya irada hai?

His friends were enjoying his condition.

Shweta: mere khayal main to chale jana chahiye. Avni tere type ki larki nahi hai.

Neil was shocked.

Shweta: wo kya kaha tha tu ne...

Shweta thinks.

Shweta: haannn... psycho.

Neil widened his eyes and others were smiling

Shweta: psycho hai.

Neil: no, mom, Avni psycho nahi hai. Woh to...

Neil realized what he was saying. Neil felt embarrassed. Shweta folded her arms and Neil looked at her then he instantly goes from there and blushed while going. Everyone chuckled.

Ali: Aunty, you don't know, Avni is...

Shweta: Is the same girl whom Tillu likes, right?

The boys were shocked.

Vidyut: how do you know?

Shweta smiled.

Shweta: I am Tillu's mother. Main us ka chehra dekh kar smajh jati hun us ke dil main kya hai. Jab us ne Avni aur apne rishte ko ek mouka dene ki baat ki main tab hi smajh gai thi ke Avni hi woh larki hai jisay Neil pasand karta hai.

The boys were surprised.

Neil entered his room while smiling and his friends came behind him and held him. Neil was stunned and his friends had literally jumped on him. Neil smiled.

Ali: kya baat hai teri to lottery lag gai.

Vidyut: chal ab treat nikal.

Neil: abay, tum log mujhe choro ge to hi to treat dunga na.

They smiled and left him.  Neil stood properly and sighed.

Neil: ek ACP per attack karte sharam nahi aati. Sab ko jail main dal dunga.

Vidyut: chal, chal, nikal, apne ACP hone ka roub kisi aur ko dikhana. Treat nikal.

Neil: Kis baat ki treat?

Ali: itni jaldi palat gaya. Teri to.

Ali showed him a punch and Neil tried to block him before that. Neil was smiling.

Vidyut: chal, ab dramebazi band kar aur chal.

Neil: kahan chal? abhi rishta kahan tay howa hai? Awain hi chal.

Ali: Neil.

Neil looked at him.

Neil: what?

Ali: tu Avni ko like nahi karta?

Neil: I agree, main Avni ko like karta hun lekin abhi to sirf baat hoi hai na alliance fix to hone de.

Vidyut: Dekh yeh drama band kar warna hum tera bana banaya kaam bigaar denge.

Neil: Aye.

Ali: kya aye, sahi to kaha aur waise bhi tu to is rishte ke liye mana karne wala tha na. Kal raat kaise chir raha tha Avni Bhabhi ke naam se.

Vidyut: haaann. Ali?

Ali, Neil, and DD looked at him.

Vidyut: ab Neil is rishte se bhagna chahta tha to dost hone ke natey humara bhi koi farz banta hai na...

Ali: bilkul banta hai.

Neil: I am telling you, guys, agar tum logon ne kuch kiya na to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.

Ali: chal, chal.

Neil: ok, tum sab ki treat Paki. Happy?

Everyone smiled.

Ali: aya na line per.

Neil smiled and Ali hugged him.

Ali: I am so happy for you.

Neil smiled.

Ali: Mujhe to tension ho rahi thi ke koi problem na ho jaye.

Neil was smiling. They broke the hug.

Neil: honestly dar to mujhe bhi lag raha tha. Life main pehli baar kisi ko dekh kar mann main ek ajeeb si feeling hoi aur woh feeling janam lete hi dum torne lagi thi.

Neil thinks and Ali kept his hand on Neil’s shoulder.

Ali: tum dono ki life ek dusre se jur chuki hai isi liye to qismat tum dono ko ek dusre se milane yahan itni dur le ayi.

Neil smiled and thinks.

Later, they were sitting on the bed.

Ali: what? Avni, wahi larki hai jis ki baat DD kar raha tha?

Neil nodded while smiling.

Vidyut: strange.

Ali: qismat connection.

They chuckled and Neil thinks.

DD: to Sir Ji, ab agaye kya plan hai?

Neil frowned.

Neil: Matlab?

DD: Matlab, aap ko ek week ka time mila hai.

Neil nodded.

DD: to ab aap bhabhi se milenge kaise?

Neil looked at DD. Vidyut and Ali looked at each other.

Ali: aray, haan yaar. Yeh to hum ne socha hai nahi.

DD felt proud that he had a point.

Vidyut: Tu ne bhabhi se number liya?

Neil: nahi.

Trio palmed their head. Neil was confused.

Neil: Kya howa?

Vidyut: abay duffer, number to le leta.

Neil: yaar, number leta to woh mere bare main kya sochti.

Vidyut looked at Ali.

Ali: kya sochti woh to pata nahi lekin abhi yahi soch rahi hogi ke kis idiot se mera rishta jorne ja raha hai.

Neil: Aye.

Vidyut: kya Aye? Ab milega kaise us se. Ek week main usay impress kaise karega.

Neil was looking down.

Neil: yeh to maine socha hi nahi.

Vidyut: kyun ke tu idiot hai.

Neil glared at him.

DD: don't worry, Sir Ji. Main kuch karta hun. Aap ko aaj raat tak bhabhi ka number mil jaega.

Neil smiled. DD goes and Neil smiled to think about Avni

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 8.7K 76
A love story of a boy who can't speak what will happen when love will come in his life
11K 1.1K 4
It's a short story of a girl avni and a boy Neil who got married because of their families.
70.5K 6K 27
In this story there is love , breakup , angry , possiveness ... All about AVNEIL
17.9K 845 4
Its a three shot with an extra epilogue. The story starts at the point when, Juhi comes in Avni and Neil's life. One day Juhi comes to meet Avni at...