DANGEROUS (+18)

By tachaspalace

(BWWM) 🖤 Stassie Etienne is a 24 year old college graduate that scored a job as a nanny for the Roman family... More

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐
𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
1| 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚
2| 𝑻𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅
3| 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒆
5| 𝑾𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉
6| 𝑮𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕
7| 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆
8| 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏
9| 𝑹𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕
10| 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕
11| 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆
12| 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒆
13| 𝑨𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆
14| 𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
15| 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔
16| 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒖𝒐𝒖𝒔 🔥
17| 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏
18| 𝑹𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔
19| 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒓
20| 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆
21| 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆
22| 𝑯𝒂𝒚𝒘𝒊𝒓𝒆
23| 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒍
24| 𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒔
25| 𝑷𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓
26| 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏 🔥
27| 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚
28| 𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚
29 | 𝑷𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒄
30| 𝑪𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆
31| 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 🔥
32| 𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒔
33| 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒆
34| 𝑩𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 (𝑹𝒖𝒅𝒚 𝑷𝑶𝑽)
35| 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆
𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
⭐️ 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒔 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 ⭐️
💕𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 💕
🖤CONTROVERSIAL SNEAK PEAK🖤

4| 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕

2.3K 147 102
By tachaspalace

"Fuck!" I cussed under my breath as I searched my apartment for my AirPods.

I must have left them around the twins, and they took them. It wouldn't be the first time. They have the tendency to take my shit and watch me look for it. It's a sick devious game they play that they take great pleasure in. Those kids are truly evil.

This is going to be my third pair this month. I'm going to have their dad buy me another pair. This is getting quite ridiculous.

I stared at the time on my phone. To my surprise, it was way earlier than I thought.

Yesterday, as soon as I got home, I jumped in my bed and I slept for the rest of the day. It is now 5 am and I don't know what to do with myself. I can't remember the last time I was awake this early.

The sun had not even risen yet. I could easily just stayed in bed, not move a muscle until it was time to get ready for work, but this morning I woke up in a good mood. I felt recharged and ready for what the day had stored for me.

I got in the shower, brushed my teeth and combed out my hair. I forgot to wear a bonnet to bed last night so I woke up with my hair disheveled and all over the place. It's a horrible habit I have. I've never been consistent with tying my hair up to go to bed.

After I threw on a caramel colored tank dress. I slipped on some white Nike air forces and walked out the door.

I grabbed some breakfast. I rarely go to work until eight or nine, but I might as well go early and get the boys some donuts.

Mr. Roman's car was not in the driveway when I got to the house. Yet I noticed an unfamiliar Black Ferrari parked on the curb. I'm going to assume it belongs to his big mouth, brother Theo.

I still can't believe he just blabbered on me like that. Just who the fuck does he think he is?

When I entered the house, I couldn't help but notice thumping sounds coming from upstairs. Summer vacation just began and I doubt the twins were awake. They are never awake at this time and their room is on the other end of the house.

Technically, I'm not allowed upstairs in this particular wing of the house, my curiosity got the best of me.

I slowly climbed the steps and froze at what I saw. I was completely stunned at what I witnessed. Mr. Roman's wife, Minka, was in the hallway kissing Mr. Roman's brother.

The fucking DRAMA!

She had on this tight night gown on and her hair looked a mess. They must have just finished fucking. In the man's house with his children at that.

Nasty motherfuckers.

They were so focused on jamming their tongues down each other's throat; they didn't even notice I was there. I stood there and watched them commit this nauseating display of affection.

I took a couple of steps back and took out my phone from my purse. I took several incriminating pictures of them. I don't know why I did it. I don't know why I do half the things I do, but I felt as if these photos will come in handy one day.

I snuck back downstairs, and I spotted Opal sitting at the kitchen counter. She just arrived. If Opal is here, that means Mr. Roman is close by. I had to tell her what I saw before he shows up.

"Girl!" I roared at her with so much excitement, I felt like I was going to combust.

Opal being used to my antics by now seemed to not be startled by my over the top persona.

"What?" Opal said calmly as she flipped through her planner book in front of her.

"You won't believe who I just seen kissing!" I squealed like an excited little girl having her first taste of candy.

In the couple of months I've lived here, there has been nothing to gossip about. It has been a complete snooze fest. I am a person who feeds on drama like this.

Opal looked at me for a few seconds and it clicked. We can read each other mind. It must be a black girl thing.

"Yes, I know, girl. You saw them, huh?" Opal sighed.

"GIRL!" I gasped.

"Mhmm. Those motherfuckers are so wrong." She spat, shaking her head.

I have to say, Opal's code switch is the most impressive one I've seen.

"How long has that been going on?" I clapped my hands. "I don't know, and I don't want to know. Stassie, listen to me when I tell you that you better stay out of them white people's business. Just do your job and don't say nothing." Opal said before taking a sip of her coffee.

What's the fun in that?

"Does Mr. Roman know?" I asked.

"Girl, no." She quickly shook her head. "He don't know Jack shit. If he finds out, he will probably try to kill them both. You know he has a terrible temper. I don't know why he married that hoe in the first place. Nobody likes her." Opal said, standing up from her chair.

"His brother seem to like her." I giggled. "Stassie, quit being messy." Opal laughed.

"Oh, and I took a picture of them." I gave an evil smile.

"Stassie, You did not!" Opal gasped.

Does she not know who I am?

I took out my phone and showed Opal a picture of Theo and Minka kissing in the hallway.

"You are messy as hell!" Opal laughed hysterically at the photos. "Hurry and send me those pictures." She added.

The two of us burst into laughter.

Mr. Roman seems like such a sweet guy. I kind of felt bad for him.

"What are you ladies laughing about?" Mr. Roman asked with an amused smile as he was entering the kitchen.

"Oh, I was showing Opal a picture of my cat." I lied on the spot.

I don't even have a cat.

Sometimes I surprise myself with the shit that comes out of my mouth. Why the fuck I said I had a cat for?

"Oh." Mr. Roman turned his head, confused. "Well, I guess now that I have you here. I've been thinking a lot about how everything played out yesterday, and I think we should talk." Mr. Roman said to me. He turned his head and darted his eyes at Opal. "Opal, can you give me and Stassie some privacy please?" He said in a firm tone.

"Of course." Opal nodded her head and left me alone with this man.

"Yesterday was a day that...."

"Oh, Mr. Roman, there is no need for all of this. I accept your apology." I smiled. "Uh, yeah, about that. My brother would not tell me you were at the club if he was uncertain. I trust him."

You trust WHO?

Man, please! This trust worthy brother of yours is literally sleeping off exhaustion from fucking your wife. Talking about you trust him. Fuck you!

"Now I understand you are young and you want to party and have fun, but I will not stand you being dishonest with me. I leave my boys in your hands."

Shit! Shit! SHIT!

"Now, Stassie, I'm going to ask you once again. Did you call out to go to a club?" He asked, piercing his blue eyes at me.

Right now would be a good time to finally fess up and come clean, but I am not built that way. I know it may seem excessive, but I would much rather DIE! I'm going to stand ten toes in my lie.

"No Mr. Roman. I did not go to a club." I said firmly. "Alright. I believe you. I would hate to have let you go."

Nigga please!

If he had fired me, the last nanny's lawsuit wouldn't compare to mines. His grandchildren would have to be paying me.

I walked off and went to wake up the boys.

"What the fuck!" I screamed when I entered their bedroom.

There was blue paint everywhere. Where they got the paint? I do not know.

"Look Stassie, we are avatars!" Julian giggled, referring to that long, boring ass movie I make them watch when I want them out of my face.

"Avatar, my ass. What the hell is the matter with the two of you?" I screamed at the verge of tears. It's going to take forever to clean up the mess they did.

Murphy and Julian were covered in the paint. I grabbed both of them and threw them in the shower.

I direly needed a bottle of liquor. Anything would suffice. Crack just might be a good option at this point.

After the boys cleaned up, I brought them downstairs and got them breakfast before I dropped them off at their karate class.

I had about an hour or two to myself, so I went back to the house to grab something to eat.

I spotted Theo sitting at the table with a plate of food in front of him. The chef, Delilah, made him lunch. She is such a sweet old lady. It enraged me to see him not even acknowledging his food. He and Minka belong to each other. This Theo guy is nothing like his brother. Who is actually kind. He made enemies with the wrong person and he's going to learn that now.

"Good morning." I announced when I walked in.

"I see you are not fired yet?" He stated without even looking up from his phone.

"You would like that, wouldn't you?" I spat, running my fingers through my hair. "Just so you know, I'm not going anywhere." I assured him.

"You are so sure about that." He sneered.

"Yup. You know how I know?" I gave him a cynical smile. This is going to show him trying to get me fired.

"Enlighten me." He said, aggravated that I was talking to him.

I really don't like this guy.

"You and your big ass mouth is going to tell your brother that you were drunk, and you realized you mistaken me for someone else." I said to him with a straight face voided with any emotion.

Theo stared at me for a couple of seconds before he belted out in laughter. I, for one, did not know what the fuck was so funny.

"And why the fuck would I do that?" He asked in between laughs.

Who is he cussing at?

"Because you wouldn't want me telling your brother that you've been fucking his wife for god knows how long now would you?" I smirked.

Theo clumped his mouth shut. A swarm of different emotions hit his face, and it was hysterical to watch. He honestly thought he had one over on me. I wanted him to know something about me. I may be a calculating, menacing, liar, but when I'm pushed into the corner, someone much more petrifying is unleashed and she does not like to lose.

That smug look on his face disappeared and his eyes darkened. He realized just who he was playing with.

"You don't know what you are talking about." He said angrily.

"Oh really, did you think I didn't see that hoe coming out of your bedroom this morning and you two sharing a kiss?" I giggled.

It was my turn to laugh now. I took out my phone and showed him the photo I saved. Not only does Opal have a copy, I sent a copy of the photo to Wilfred and Tessa. If I turn up missing, I want them to put that shit on BLAST!

You never know. He might be some psycho killer and murder me for this.

"What is this? Are you really blackmailing me?" He huffed. His chest was heaving up and down. He was angry. I did not care. I had to do what I have to do to keep this job.

"That's exactly what I'm doing." I responded to him with a smile.

Theo shook his head. He was in total turmoil.

"This is some bulllshit. You are not going to get away with this.You are such a fucking bitch!" He hissed at me.

Oh, hell naw.

I picked up the glass of orange juice on the table and threw it in his face. The fuck he thought this was?

"You are going to tell your brother it was not me in the club and I won't show him this photo. Are we clear?" I smiled before exiting the kitchen.

I don't know about anyone else, but being called a bitch is disrespectful and I will not let him slide with that.

I'm not the one to play with.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Author Note

What Y'all think about Stassie? 🤭🤭🤭
#FavoriteMCEver!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to hold back in this story at all. Y'all want toxic, I'm going to show you toxic.

See you guys next update. 💃🏿💃🏿💃🏿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.4K 45
21 year old Victoria Moretti, is an assassin. She is an independent woman that doesn't rely on a man to do anything. She thinks they are a waste of t...
6.4M 265K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
1.8M 40.2K 35
-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘- "𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" "𝐈...
118K 4.9K 71
Paris teaches toddlers, she was orphaned at a young age and that has made her guarded and stole all the hope she has of having a happily ever after...