𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗢𝗠𝗬 [jj mayban...

De vigilantesshit

in which aubrie realizes her sister was right all along jj maybank x fem oc rankings: #4 in summerromance 12... Mais

ASTRONOMY
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
SEASON TWO
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21

chapter 9

755 18 0
De vigilantesshit

hey aubrie
🎶 are we still friends? - tyler the creator

Sarah and John B were walking through Sarah's backyard as John B told her about the new news regarding the gold. "So you found the gold?" Sarah said with a surprised look on her face.

"Yeah." John B nodded.

"But under an axe murder's house?" Sarah replied.

"Well- yeah, kind of." John B answered.

"Thats perfect." Sarah sassed.

"Yes it's perfect but the only thing is that the well is kind of like super sketchy." He explained.

"I kinda wish I was there with you guys." She sighed.

"Well you'll be there tonight." John B said.

"Is that okay?" She asked. "I mean don't forget that Aubrie's threatening to blow up this whole thing if I try to keep her out of it."

"Yeah, of course. I don't mind Aubrie being around." John B assured.

"No, I mean the others." Sarah said. "I mean having not just one but two kooks that they have a history with in on their top secret project? Are you sure?"

"Yeah. It's fine." He replied. Sarah gave him a hesitant look. "What?"

"Kiara said something didn't she? Or was it Olivia?" Sarah questioned.

"No." John B shook his head.

"You're the worst liar I have ever met." Sarah replied.

John B continued denying it. "No it's fi-"

Sarah interrupted him. "Look John B, if they're gonna get territorial then I-"

"Hey, hey, hey." He interrupted. "Just listen, alright? You're apart of this too. You got us the Tannyhill map. Once we get with everybody their gonna be excited." Sarah gave him a hesitant look. "I promise."

-

There was a knock at Aubrie's door, it was Sarah. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah." Aubrie called from her seat at her vanity. "What's up?"

"Good, you're dressed." Sarah smiled.

"I am." Aubrie nodded. "Because I was going to get a sandwich and some half and half."

"Not if you want to be in on the gold hunt." Sarah quipped. "John B's taking us to go talk with the pogues and basically beg for them to not throw a huge hussy fit about us being involved."

"Seriously, Sarah?" Aubrie huffed, turning to face her. "Do we really have to today? Can this wait?"

"Seriously." She replied. "And I'm not excited about it either so I don't want to hear you whine about it."

"I really want to whine about it, though." Aubrie argued.

"John B says that they're cool, so maybe it won't be that bad." Sarah replied.

"Hopefully." Aubrie said.

-

"No effing way!" Kiara fussed. "You brought them here, so what they're in on this now?"

John B looked to Pope for help but he just shrugged. "Well, look, all I care about is their cut comes out of your share." JJ said.

"I don't remember taking a vote." Olivia complained. "This is our thing. A pogue thing."

"I gotta say I'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this." Pope remarked.

"When are you not uncomfortable?" John B quipped.

"I don't know, I rode here in the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably." Pope defended.

"It's true, most relaxed I've ever seen him." JJ supported.

"That's cute guys." John B huffed.

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought them." Kiara said with a snarky tone that made Aubrie want to punch her in the face.

"Stop talking about us like we're not sitting right here, bitch!" Aubrie quipped.

"Then leave." Kiara suggested.

Aubrie scoffed at her. "To think that I wanted to apologize and make amends, but I guess you're just as cold and bitter as always."

Sarah turned and looked at John B. "I told you." She said.

"Told him what, exactly?" Liv asked. "That you're a liar?"

"No that you're a shit talking bitch!" Sarah insulted.

With that, the entire group blew up in a jumble of insults flying at each other, the four girls arguing back and forth and John B desperately trying to make them stop. "Everybody shut up!" He yelled. "Kie, Liv, you are my best friends. Right? And Sarah you're, you're my-"

"Say it." She said, while Aubrie tried not to audibly gag.

"You're my girlfriend." He smiled.

"That's new." Pope said.

"She's your girlfriend now?" Kiara asked. "What was all that talk about you just using her for information, get a map, cut her loose?"

"You said you were using me?" Sarah questioned.

"No." John B lied.

"Yeah you did." The rest of the pouges said in unison.

"Look, love just walked in, okay?" John B defended.

Aubrie cringed. "Gross JB. I know I'm supposed to be on your side and all, but seriously, ew."

"The only thing in the world we will ever agree on." Liv added.

"I didn't expect it, it just kind of happened." He argued. "And I'm not gonna deny it. Right?"

JJ laughed. "That's corny."

"Look, cut the bullshit, John B." Liv said. "If their in, I'm out."

"Me too." Kiara agreed.

"I'm not doing this." He said.

"You are doing this." Kiara argued.

"I- I can't." He defended.

"I'm very interested, actually, us or them." Kiara asked.

"Both." He answered simply.

With that, Kie and Liv stomped away. "It'll be cool, right?" Sarah sassed. "We're gonna leave. Aubrie let's go."

"Wait, Sarah." John B pleaded.

"No, I'm gonna let y'all chat." Sarah said as she walked away. "Let me know."

"See ya." Aubrie waved to JJ and Pope awkwardly as she followed her sister out.

"See ya princess." JJ waved in return before standing up and turning to John B. "I just wanna say, you handled that beautifully."

-

JJ and John B had invited Sarah and Aubrie on the boat, under the false impression that John B had chosen Sarah and by extension Aubrie. Which they had believed, until they ended up locked in a storage compartment at the front of the boat. Sarah and Aubrie continued to bang on the wood on top of them that wouldn't budge, yelling out for JJ and John B continually with no response. "Dammit, Sarah." Aubrie huffed.

Suddenly, they looked up and saw Kiara and Liv standing over them. "Kie? Liv? What the hell is this?"

"John B?!" Sarah yelled, climbing out.

"Guys?!" Kiara called out. "Are you serious?"

"Is this some kind of joke?" Aubrie yelled at them.

"Get your asses back here." Liv demanded.

"We can't, not till you four figure it out!" John B shouted back at them.

"JJ! Get me off this boat now!" Aubrie yelled.

"No can do, princess." He hollered back.

"You can't just leave!" Sarah argued.

"There's food in the cabin and JJ rolled a blunt!" Pope called.

"This is ridiculous!" Sarah huffed, talking her shorts off.

"Well I'd rather drown than stay with you, so." Kiara grumbled as she did the same.

"Fine, be my guest then maybe you'll finally shut the hell up." Aubrie quipped, sitting down on the edge of the boat accepting that she was stuck here.

"You don't even know where you're going." Liv scoffed at Sarah.

"I don't care." Sarah shot back, stepping down.

"Good luck with the oyster beds." Kiara sassed.

"Wait!" Sarah shouted as she jumped from the boat. The boys drove away, and Sarah tried to swim after them. "Wait! John B you asshole!"

"They're not coming back for you." Kiara said.

"Love you guys!" JJ waved as they sped off.

Sarah shrieked and went under the water, and Aubrie sat up. "Sarah?"

"What?" Kie scoffed.

"I got stung by a jellyfish." Sarah whined. "Shit!"

"Dramatic." Liv mumbled.

Sarah came out of the water, revealing the large scar left by the sting. "Shit!" She cursed again.

"You swam right into it, Sarah." Aubrie said.

"Thank you for your help." Sarah sassed, sitting down. "Shit."

"Would you quit saying shit Sarah it's getting repetitive." Aubrie pleaded.

"Shut up Aubrie." She replied. "Ow."

"Does it hurt?" Liv commented sarcastically.

"Hey, Kiara, you know what they say? About curing jellyfish stings?" Sarah asked, Kiara shook her head as if she were already saying no to what Sarah was going to ask of her. "You have to pee on me."

"I have a better idea." She replied, going to get JJ's blunt.

All the girls sat together as Kiara lit it. "It's for the pain." She went to hand it to Sarah, but stopped. "Actually-" She said, before putting it to her own lips.

"Really?" Sarah scoffed, taking it from her.

She took a long hit. "Go easy." Kiara warned. "It's JJ's cousin's cripple."

Sarah drew the blunt away from her lips, breaking into a coughing fit.

"Okay, that's enough." Aubrie huffed. "Give me the blunt."

-

The girls were now all pretty much stoned, and the sun had set. They were all spread about the deck and Sarah was laughing about something she had said to herself. "Hey guess what?" Sarah said. "I was just imagining you like this right now it was pretty funny." She said to Kiara. "Would you rather have nipples for eyes or eyes for nipples?" She asked. "Imagine if you get really old and your nipples- and your boobs get saggy and your nipples, if they were your eyes you could see if your shoes were untied."

"Is this like your first time smoking or something?" Kiara asked.

"No." Sarah mumbled. There was a long pause of silence. "Hey guys-"

"Oh my gosh." Kiara huffed. "Enough with the 'hey guys' bullshit. Why'd you do it?"

Aubrie sat up straight, nervous for the conversation to come. "Why did I do what?" Sarah asked.

"We were best friends. We were all best friends." Kiara replied. "We stole beers from your dads fridge, we watched movies together, we cried about boys, and the next thing we know we're watching your birthday party happen from Instagram."

"It's was one party." Sarah huffed.

Aubrie shook her head."Sarah-"

"You guys invited everybody except us." Liv interrupted.

"I did invite you guys." Aubrie said. "I thought I had been stood up until I realized Sarah had taken the invitations."

"What?" Liv asked.

"So did you tell people that we got the party busted or was that only Sarah too?" Kiara quipped.

"That would also be Sarah." She replied shortly.

"Ok well who else would have called the cops?" Sarah argued.

"You never asked." Kiara replied. "You just let the rumor go. That we were rats. You were my best friend and then you ghosted me, and I don't even know why."

"When people get close to me, I feel trapped." Sarah confessed. "And, I bail. And then I blame them for it." She paused. "I'm really sorry, and I miss you. Both of you." The two girls looked at her. "Do you think there's a chance that we can be okay again?"

"Honestly, I don't know." Kiara replied.

Aubrie looked over to Liv, and offered her a soft smile. "I'm sorry about how I let things happen. I should have called once I realized what happened."

"It's ok." Liv replied, showing a softer side of herself.

"I've missed you, you know." Aubrie said.

"I missed you too, Aubs." She said with a smile.

-

The girls were trying to sleep, but Kiara was just laying awake looking up at the sky. "Hey Sarah?" She said.

"Hey Kiara." Sarah replied.

"Promise me that you won't bail on John B." Kiara said. "He's not just some other guy, and he really really likes you."

"I won't." Sarah responded.

"Promise me." Kiara added.

"I promise." Sarah swore.

"Also I'm sorry I called the cops." She admitted.

Aubrie sat up. "You bitch!" She laughed.

"I knew it." Sarah smiled. "I knew it, you bitch!"

"You should have invited us." Liv giggled.

"So you called the cops?" Aubrie quipped.

"Yes." Kiara replied.

All the girls started laughing and it was lucky that they were out in the middle of the water or else they definitely would have woken nearby people.

All was good, and just like that Aubrie had her best friends back and her life seemed to be taking a turn for the better.

-

The sun was rising, and the boys were coming to get them. "Uh-oh! Did you forget your keys or something?" John B hollered sarcastically.

"We are not giving them the satisfaction of thinking this worked." Aubrie said.

"Of course not." Liv replied, trying to give off a nasty look for the boys to see.

"You gotta admit, it was kinda funny." John B said as their boat reached the girls.

"Mastermind, huh?" Kie quipped.

"I'm always plannin'." He joked.

"Some patriarchal bullshit." Kiara fussed.

"Yeah that sucked." Sarah agreed.

"You still love us though, right?" JJ smiled, to which Aubrie shook her head.

"Yeah, whatever." Liv scoffed.

"Still hate me?" John B asked Sarah with a sly smile.

"A little." She replied. "We're gonna get you back when you least expect it."

"Watch your back boys." Kiara smiled, earning an approving 'mhm' from Olivia and Aubrie.

"Well I, for one, welcome that challenge." Pope replied.

"Me too." JJ added.

Pope looked up at them "So, did you guys, you know?"

"Reconcile our differences?" Kiara replied.

"Mm-mm." Aubrie shook her head.

"Not even close." Olivia added.

"But, we're willing to work together." Sarah said.

"You know what?" John B replied. "That's a victory."

"Yep." JJ agreed.

"Woggedy-woggedy-woggedy." They said in unison.

"It was the weed." JJ boasted.

"Alright, shut up." JB said. "You guys ready to jack some loot?"

aubrie sarah kie and liv

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

257 11 6
In which a girl and her friends stumble upon a boat, and soon they're chasing after sunken gold. But to him, it was fools gold. He only ever want...
234K 2.1K 18
✗ DISCONTINUED ~ be careful what you search for rafe cameron x fem!oc [ obx season 1 ]
133K 1.9K 31
𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙄𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 �...
31.8K 860 28
▌𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 John B's Kook half-sister realizes that her lifelong best friend is everything she's ever wanted, and everything she can never have...