The Return of the Supreme Bei...

Oleh ITISMETouchME

The Supreme Beings' Return. if before their final farewell, 41 Supreme beings appeared. ~~I don't even know... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: The end or is it?
Chapter 2: The Beginning
Chapter 3: The Expirement
Chapter 4: Touch Me's Justice
Chapter 5: Be Careful and never underestimate
Chapter 7: Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 8: The idea of parenting
Chapter 9: More idea
Chapter 10: Third talk
Chapter 11: This and this
Chapter 12: Quest!
Chapter 13: Poor Goblins
Chapter 14: The Luck
Chapter 15: The Cute
Chapter 16: About Time
Chapter 17: The Silence is Deafening
Chapter 18: Lucky Day
Chapter 19: Left Of Center
Chapter 20: Deserving
Chapter 21: Dreaming
Chapter 22: Suffer!
Chapter 23: Madness Eternal
Update Story
Update Story of the Chapters
Supreme Being Character Sheets
Chapter 24 (ReWrite): The Monopoly Showdown
Chapter 25 (ReWrite): The Lizardmen's Resolve
Check out my other stories
Chapter 26: Unmasking the Enemy
Chapter 27: Revelation of the Puppeteer

Chapter 6: A big disappointed

1.3K 43 4
Oleh ITISMETouchME

It been two hours since Gazef and his men left and they are on verge of being kill by the sunlight scripture, Touch Me tight his hand a bit because the leader of this scripture intends to kill all the villagers for no apparent reason at all.

"That very unnecessary of them to kill all these people here like seriously, we went the trouble to save these people to get information and exact judgment to these pathetic knight who thinks they're doing their gods work." Ulbert said clearly not pleased.

"You're right Ulbert, those asshole believe they're saints or something and from my experience I can tell these guys do not like heteromorphic race at all." Bukubukuchagama said while looking at the battlefield through the eyes of Peroroncino.

[Peroroncino: Guys I found a surveillance spell in the field, it appears that we are not the only ones that is spying them, and no it didn't notice me and it a 5th tier spell so if I entered the in it line of sight it will break.]

[Tabula Smaragdina: Good that means they can't get any information when we get there, shall we do it Guildmaster?]

[HeroHero: What shall we do Momonga.]

[Momonga: We will teleport there thanks to item I gave him and then test them a bit to see how strong are the inhabitant in this world.]

[Nishikienrai: And kill them though not all of them we need them for information.]

[Warrior Takemikazuchi: How about we take the leader and kill of the other mages and take their body and probably make a army out of it, for the betterment of Nazarick.]

[Ulbert Alain Odle: Sometimes you surprise everyone with your thinking and I'm jealous because you could be smarter than me.]

[Bukubukuchagama: Yeah what was that newfound intelligence you had, I know you're very blunt at things at things but not this.]

[Momonga: Okay guys we talk about this later in the tomb.]

[Touch Me: Were going to give the meaning of fear to those "saint".]

[Momonga: Peroroncino get in line of sight of our stalker.]

[Peroroncino: Time for me to shine then!]

Momonga cast the effects of the item he give to Gazef called The Idol of Switcheroo a item that can track and incase the owner get overwhelmed the item will switch the former owner and it friends depends if the former owner wants to bring it friends it very useful for surprise attack and save lives.

~The Battlefield~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"CRACK" A sound came from the sky confusing the sunlight scripture and Gazef, to them it sounds like a glass breaking. "What was that?" Leader of sunlight scripture Nigun said confused by the sound. "Oh that was nothing more but a useless spell that all." A new voice can heard making the mages look at Gazef only to see a group of bizarre individuals.

"What is this!?" Nigun said surprised that Gazef is gone and these people showed up. "Please to meet, gentleman of the Slane Theocracy.

I am Momonga and these are my friends." Momonga said in confidence.

"It seemed that you're willing to listen, very well then I will say this there is no way you can defeat me." Momonga said gaining a frown from Nigun. "Surrender now and we end your lives peacefully"

"You think you and your friends can beat us the sunlight scripture, we outnumber you fools to a thousand, you can't beat us."

Warrior Takemikazuchi laugh at Nigun. "Oh please I highly doubt you can beat us either, however I admit you have a lot balls to continue on killing everyone at the village that we bother to save." Ulbert said while pissing of Nigun.

"Just because you kill thousand soldier back in the village, doesn't mean you can beat us." Nigun said somewhat nervous since if they killed a thousand soldier that means he have to be cautions however Touch Me couldn't hold his anger.

"You filthy scums! What gives you the right to kill all those innocent people just to get one guy!" Touch Me surprising the sunlight scripture at his anger it's unlike anything they ever see. "Pretty dumb if you think about it, if you guys believe that you're doing your gods works Hah you shit out of luck now."

Bukubukuchagama said in a mocking toneNigun couldn't hold his anger at the group insult at his gods. "You fools! You dare insult our gods you will die for your insolence!" Forty angels rush toward the bizarre peoples Nigun smiled due to fact that not many people couldn't survive their assault.

"Now you see your fat- WHAT?!" Before his eyes the angels were instantly destroyed without any warning the group are still standing somehow. "Yeah I'm not surprised that would happen after all my passive destroy weak angels in 10 meter."

Ulbert silently laugh his build while weak at close range has very powerful passive meant to help him against opponents meant to attack close range, demons have many passive abilities to debuff enemies especially angels.

His racial level Demon Emperor job allowed him to hinder enemies and if he against holy opponents then he could potentially kill them if they're weak or something, however if it a strong one then he will debuff hard and luckily he can turn them off so he won't accidentally kill somebody.

"These are Archangels flames... tell me who taught you these spells!" Tabula said wondering who taught the slane Theocracy these spells. "Im- Impossible kill them! Kill them all! Showed the true might of the gods!" All angels rush toward the Ainz Ooal Gown before...

[Philosopher's Wave] A red wave appear and destroy the angels instantly. "Impossible." Said Nigun cries of his men can heard.

"Demons!"

"Monsters!"

"Kill them!"

Countless spells are cast toward them normally even the most strongest warriors in the Black scripture would have some trouble dealing with amount of spells being cast but... "Why it doing a thing to them?"

Nigun said in fear because the spells are doing nothing at them, they seem so comfortable with all these spells hitting them.

[HeroHero: These guys are depressing, They're doing nothing to us.]

[Peroroncino: They think that it working but in reality it doing nothing at all, however I do sense something in the leader pocket though.]

[Nishikienrai: What is it Peroroncino? A powerful item or something?]

[Peroroncino: Thank to my Ultimate Archer job I can somehow tell what he's holding is a Sealing Crystal.]

[Warrior Takemikazuchi: If I remember correctly it can contain a 10 tier spell.]

[Momonga: Then we must be prepared for that, Bukubukuchagama defend us when he use it.]

[Bukubukuchagama: Okay!]

"Die!" One of the mages shot metal ball at the supreme beings but without any warning his head was missing falling shocking the sunlight scripture at the loss of their fellow mages.

"What happened?"

Nigun asked, a female wearing black armor appear in front of the supreme being. "Albedo that wasn't necessary." Tabula said while Albedo responded to her creator.

"Apologies but I can't bear witness seeing my lords being hit metal ball, it equivalent of throwing a pebble at you my lords." Tabula laugh at her idea. "Ha... you know that pathetic excuse for a attack can't hurt us you should know that."

"Sorry my lords, but it only makes sense if would at least defend you." Albedo said as Momonga looked at Nigun who is having a crisis in his mind until.

"Principality Observations! Kill them!"

Three Principality Observation went to the supreme beings intending to crush them.

But something stop their attack, it seem that Momonga, Warrior Takemikazuchi and Touch Me stop it with their hand surprising Nigun as it did no damage to them at all somehow. "It seem that we should fight back, don't you agree my friends?"

Touch Me look at Momonga smiling. "With pleasure." Warrior Takemikazuchi did the same. "This could be fun." [Space Slash] [Lightning Cut] [Hell Flame] One angel was consumed by black flame, the other was cut in half and the last one is now missing a head destroying them in a process.

A deathly silence with Nigun thinking that he's in a nightmare unable to wake, all his men is screaming over how it impossible for the Principality Observation to be defeated in one hit, until Nigun thought of something.

"Protect me! If you want live for I will summoned the most powerful angels! Our salvation!" the supreme beings frowned at the crystal in Nigun hand. "Albedo protect us!" "Yes my lords!" Albedo appeared in front of them.

[Momonga: Bukubukuchagama use your abilities to protect us from it attacks and Nishikienrai prepare to constrict their trump card once it attack!]

[Bukubukuchagama: Don't worry Momonga my build is for these type of things!]

[Nishikienrai: My Ultimate constrict spell never fails me Momonga!]

[Momonga: HeroHero you should cast your most powerful spell against it.]

[HeroHero: No need to worry Momonga I can do it.]

"Here it is the most strongest angels, Dominion Authority!" Two angels appeared gaining awe from the mages their hopes flared up in sight. "I never thought that I have to use them but you deserve it! Now time to repent your mistakes" Nigun said smirking at his enemies.

"That your trump card? That what your salvation?" Momonga said could not believe what he see. "Scared I expec-" Nigun said smirking until. "This is stupid" Momonga said surprising Nigun. "Wut" Nigun just blurted out.

"I can't believe that we prepare for this child's play." Nigun could not believe over what he saying that these angels are child's play to them. "Impossible! Dominion Authority is a being that humanity can't hope to beat!"

Nigun said thinking about the extra seat in the Black Scripture, Zesshi Zetsumei even she struggle against a Dominion Authority and there two of them! "How that these people aren't educated as I thought." Tabula said disappointed at these people.

"Enough! Dominion Authority use [Holy Smite]!" Two angels tablet broke and it pieces scattered around them. "This is 7 tier magic, realm of gods and you will be judged!"

A blue beam came down the sky toward the supreme beings,

Nigun smiled thinking that he won until a laugh can heard from the beam shocking Nigun.

"Hahahahaha, this what it like to take damage and not only that but it seem that another experiment is concluded."

"So this is pain huh? Not as painful as I imagine."

"It seem that our little experiment over damage and pain is concluded."

"How much damage I'm taking right now?"

"I feel like I'm not taking damage at all, depressing."

"Wow that does almost nothing and that surprising."

"I'm taking very low damage which is odd actually."

"This is strange I feel like I'm not taking damage at all."

"N-No this isn't possible how can the most powerful angel who defeated the demon lord can't defeat you." Nigun said now fearful with his lives. "Oh that means he weak then." HeroHero said shocking Nigun. "W-Weak?"

Momonga looked at the two angels. "HeroHero, Nishikienrai will you two do the favors?" The Elder black ooze and the ninja look at Momonga smiling at his suggestion. "You are too kind." "Let see what I got for that angels."

They both looked at the two angels and use their attack. [Slime Consume] [Blast tag] The first Dominion Authority was being consumed by black slime while the second suddenly explode shocking the sunlight scripture.

Nigun look at them with horror before his eyes and suddenly the crystal used for summoning the angels threw toward to Warrior Takemikazuchi who catches it. "Since you said something about humanity having no chance of beating these guys, I might as well take it to add to our army."

He said shocking Nigun. "But it be des-" Nigun was interrupted by Peroroncino. "I won't get destroyed when he around any item on the verge of being erase will be sent to him." Peroroncino said as Nigun paled realizing he have given them the abilities to destroy humanity.

"Wait, wait a bit! Mom-, no, Lord Momonga! Please wait, we, no, I wish to make a deal with you! I guarantee you will not be disappointed! As long a you spare, I will give any amount of money you want!" Nigun said shocking his men at his willingness to sacrifice them.

"Enough! You think money could satisfied us then your wrong! For the atrocities that you committed!" Touch Me yell at Nigun surprising him for his anger.

"You seem to have gotten the wrong idea. Since our lords who get to decide who lives or dies in Nazarick, has already stated their wills, inferior lifeforms like you humans should lower your heads and gratefully the taking of your lives." Albedo said surprising Nigun at her saying.

"Inferior Lifeforms?" Nigun said fearfully. "It appears we must show our real forms." A black fire consume the Ainz Ooal Gown when it dissipate it shows the most monstrous forms they ever see, beyond everything they see... a scream can be heard 10 miles...

-Nazarick Torture room

"HMPH! HMPH!" Nugin scream at the most vile creature ever see. "Ah don't worry sugar cake I can make it you scream harder." Neuronist Painkill smile at Nigun who screaming and crying. "Ah I love my job" Neuronist said.
---------------------------------------------------------

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

571K 35.4K 127
『 Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...
133K 9K 190
The Venerable One, Reincarnator Extraordinaire, has lived through all. Nine lives showed him many shades of life; he was a Hero once and Demon Lord i...
35.9K 631 23
Izuku Aizawa, formerly Izuku Yagi, once had it all. After gaining One For All from All Might for being worthy, and his former family earning his forg...
597K 23.1K 58
When you die, is it eternal sleep that awaits you? Maybe you'll go to heaven or hell and spend the rest of eternity there. Or, just maybe, you'll get...