DANGEROUS (+18)

By tachaspalace

(BWWM) 🖤 Stassie Etienne is a 24 year old college graduate that scored a job as a nanny for the Roman family... More

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐
𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
1| 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚
3| 𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒆
4| 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕
5| 𝑾𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉
6| 𝑮𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕
7| 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆
8| 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏
9| 𝑹𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕
10| 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕
11| 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆
12| 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒆
13| 𝑨𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆
14| 𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
15| 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔
16| 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒖𝒐𝒖𝒔 🔥
17| 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏
18| 𝑹𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔
19| 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒓
20| 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆
21| 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆
22| 𝑯𝒂𝒚𝒘𝒊𝒓𝒆
23| 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒍
24| 𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒔
25| 𝑷𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓
26| 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏 🔥
27| 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚
28| 𝑷𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚
29 | 𝑷𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒄
30| 𝑪𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆
31| 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 🔥
32| 𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒔
33| 𝑽𝒊𝒍𝒆
34| 𝑩𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 (𝑹𝒖𝒅𝒚 𝑷𝑶𝑽)
35| 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆
𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
⭐️ 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒔 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 ⭐️
💕𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆 💕
🖤CONTROVERSIAL SNEAK PEAK🖤

2| 𝑻𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅

2.7K 158 119
By tachaspalace

"Oh, my god, will you two shut the fuck up? I'm trying to sleep, goddamn!" I screamed at the twins, who were making too much noise in the background.

They ignored me and continued to roll around on the ground, performing wrestling moves on each other. I hope one of them don't get hurt because that would cut out from my nap time.

I nuzzled my face against the throw pillow on the sofa and shut my eyes attempting to sleep. I know I shouldn't be sleeping on the job, but what are they going to do, fire me? That's honestly hilarious. Probably the most hilarious thing I have ever heard in my life.

Julian and Murphy are banned from almost every nanny and babysitting agency in the city. The devil crafted those boys and their abominable behavior himself. Like I seriously think it goes past them getting therapy. They need a fucking exorcism.

The staff filled me in on what occurred to the women who I replaced. With no question, she had got it the worst of the twins terror. No one knows the full story, but apparently, the two demon children locked the poor woman in a closet and set all her belongings on fire because she took away their iPads. She sued their dad for emotional distress and she got a good chunk of money from a settlement.

I would decapitate one of them if they were to ever try that shit with me. I didn't think it was possible, but those boys made me sort of miss my old job as a teaching assistant sometimes.

"Stassie! I'm thirsty. Get me a glass of water, you wench!" One of them spoke to me in an authoritative tone that ticked me off.

I turned my head to see that it was Murphy. Julian and Murphy are both equally troubled children but Murphy. That kid is evil to the core. He is the main culprit in the series of the Roman twin chaos. I don't put it pass him being a future serial killer; I swear to god!

"Hello, water, now!" He tugged at my blanket.

He doesn't even drink water. He was just saying it to rile me up. I will not play his game today.

"Get it yourself, you little shit!" I hissed at him.

"You can't say bad words, you bitch!" He barked back at me.

"Your mama!" I responded aggressively to him.

These boys know not to play with me!

"Haha, I don't care. I don't have a mom, remember, stupid bitch." Murphy giggled.

I'm going to put my hands on these kids one day.

"Can we watch that movie again?" Julian asked, jumping on top of me.

I eyed Julian suspiciously. Should I find it alarming that these boys love to watch slasher movies where people are getting brutally murdered all day long?

They are ten years old. When I was their age, I was terrified of that type of shit, but the twins seem to really enjoy it.

"No, now get the fuck off of me." I shouted at him.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Opal sighed as she entered the room with a black briefcase in her hand.

"Oh, my God! Finally, you are here. Get these boys out of my face!" I groaned, turning to my side.

"What you need to do is get your ass up." Opal stated, grabbing my blanket and pulling me off the sofa. "Mr. Roman and his wife are on their way here."

What the fuck!

"What the hell are you talking about? I thought you said they were spending a week in the Hamptons! What the fuck, man!" I cried out, completely frustrated. I needed sleep. It was hard for me to keep my eyes open. Everything in the room was spinning. I did not want to be here. I wanted to be home, in my bed.

"Change of plans. Mr. Roman's brother is in town and he is moving in for the summer." Opal shrugged.

I didn't even know Mr. Roman had a brother, but honestly; I don't talk to that man very much. He seems nice, but I make a conscious choice to keep my distance from him.

I've done a pretty good job concealing my "authentic self" around him. I cuss his children out every day and I have yet to have been caught.

I entered the bathroom and quickly made myself look more presentable. I ran my fingers through my long jet black hair extensions and quickly did my makeup.

I could only take a twenty minute power nap. I didn't get too fucked up last night, but a bitch was TIRED!

Mr. Roman entered the house ten minutes later, hand in hand with his wife. I don't know why, but I'm not very fond of her. Actually, I can't stand the condescending bitch.

She is the type of woman that demands attention from everyone around her. It is honestly quite annoying. She has a rosy colored complexion and long chestnut colored hair. Her leaf green eyes are round and furnished with deceit.

She always has an insincere smile on her face that makes me question if I should beat her ass or not. She makes these disparaging remarks towards me all the time.

The twins are not big fans of her either.

She is not the boy's biological mother. Their mother died in a car accident a few months after giving birth to them. Mr. Roman has been a single parent until he married this hoe last year.

"It is such a mess in here. It reeks!" The bitch said, focusing her eyes on me.

I don't know what she was insinuating, but I will whoop her ass!

"Hey, Minka! Catch!" Julian smirked before flinging a tennis ball at her head.

It hit her smack dab on her forehead.

That's what she gets!

"Boys!" Mr. Roman screamed at his sons.

They both lowered their heads. "Sorry dad." Julian said sadly.

I made a mental note to reward Julian with chocolate ice cream later on today.

"It's okay, just don't throw stuff in the house." Mr. Roman said, patting the top of Julian's head.

"Joshua, it is not okay. These kids do not know how to behave. I am sick of you always being so lenient on them!" She hollered at him, upset.

I looked over at Julian and Murphy, who were both giving her a look of pure hatred. It even gave me chills. If that woman turns up missing, they did it. I said it first.

I relished on how the boys felt at that moment. Sure, they were bad as hell, but anyone can see that they just craved attention from their father. He has a busy schedule, and he's barely home. They are always on their best behavior when it's just him.

"I can't do this right now. I'm out of here!" She hissed before stomping out of the living room.

"Uncle Theo!" The twins roared excitedly when the grumpy man from last night strolled in.

He was wearing jeans, and a light blue buttoned up shirt. He still had the same scowl on his face as last night. I prayed he says nothing about meeting me last night because I would be fucked.

"Stassie, this is my younger brother Theo. Theo, this is the boy's nanny, Stassie." Mr. Roman formally introduced us.

"No need to introduce us. I met her last night. She was at the club opening." The asshole spoke with no hesitation.

This motherfucker!

Mr. Roman scrunched his face, then peered his blue eyes over at me. "I thought you called out because you said you were sick and you had to go to the emergency room?"

"Is that what she told you? Typical." Theo scoffed.

I pressed my lips together. I was not going to give him the reaction he wanted. I had to play cool. It's going to take a lot more to shake me up. Let's do this.

"I was. I had the stomach flu. I'm not sure what your brother is talking about. I have not been to a club in ages. It's not my scene at all." I lied.

"You have got to be kidding me." Theo said in a bland tone with an apathetic expression on his face.

"Yes really. I have to say, I am truly offended. I can understand how all black people may look alike to you, but I will not stand to be falsely accused of being somewhere as disgusting and sinful as the club. My mother raised me better than that."

I could hear Opal clearing her throat in the back. She knew I was full of shit.

"Oh, no, no, no, Stassie, I can assure you that is not what my brother meant. We were raised to see everyone the same. We do not see color." Mr. Roman spoke up.

Oh, is that the game we are going to play?

"You stating that "You don't see color" robs me of my blackness. I am a black woman. Statements saying you are colorblind is so offensive and diminish my identity as a black woman." I continued on. I was on it. I was truly impressed with myself.

Mr. Roman was frantic and stumbling over his words. I had him just where I wanted him. It was hysterical. It was now time to cue the waterworks. I was gifted with the ability to cry on the spot. It is very beneficial, especially in circumstances like this.

"I just feel like such an outsider." I wept into my hands. Tears ran down my cheeks. Anyone viewing me would really think I was distraught over this whole encounter. Mr. Roman could not take control of the situation and that horrified him. Theo remained stoic.

"Uh, Stassie I deeply apologize if I offended you. I don't even know what to say. How about this? You can go home for the rest of the day and we will put this whole thing behind us. I'll pay you." He said before placing his hand on my shoulder.

Now that's what I'm fucking talking about!

"Okay, that sounds very reasonable." I sniffled, continuing my devastated act.

I needed to get some sleep. Thank the fucking lord.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning." I sniffled.

I was sure to give Theo a dirty look before walking off. I could now see why I thought he resembled the twins so much. They're related.

Small world.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Author Note
This MC is hilarious. Ugh. So I want to give a little insight on how this story came about.

I was in my room crying my eyes out. I recently lost my mom and the DEPRESSION was hitting your girl BAD! Real BAD!

I wanted to shake my funk so I got on my laptop and began to free write something and this character made me laugh.

I love her. What y'all think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 28.6K 35
(Completed) Mature content warning ------------------------------------------ "Take off your clothes." "W-what?" I pry my eyes away from his lips to...
310K 7.4K 64
"Shit happens." Was all astrid could say. Her life was just a normal ass highschool experience with a smidge of suicidal thoughts and abuse, I mean,i...
938 21 19
Ironically the one time Brielle tries to commit to a man for the long haul, he both cheats on her, rips open a terribly deep emotional wound and leav...