Thy Empress (Erwin Smith x FE...

By 3mooie

{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this story's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner... More

disclaimer
prologue
part i
part ii
part iii
part iv
part v
part vi
part vii
part viii
part ix
part x
part xi
part xiii
part xiv
part xv
part xvi
part xvii
part xviii
part xix
part xx
part xxi
part xxii
part xxiii
part xxiv
part xxv
part xxvi
part xxvii
part xxviii
part xxix
part xxx
part xxxi
part xxxii
part xxxiii
part xxxiv
part xxxv
part xxxvi
part xxxvii
part xxxviii
part xxxix
part xl
part xli
part xlii
part xliii
part xliv
part xlv
part xlvi
part xlvii (The Legend of Nadia)
part xlviii
part xlix
part l
part li
part lii
part liii
part liv
part lv
part lvi
part lvii
part lviii
part lix
part lx
part lxi
part lxii
part lxiii
part lxiv
part lxv
part lxvi
part lxvii
part lxviii
part lxix
part lxx
part lxxi
part lxxii
epilogue

part xii

1.4K 84 32
By 3mooie

Word Count - 1,485 words

Y/n groaned as she opened her eyes.

Her eyes immediately went round, realizing where she was. A carriage?

The h/c-haired lady simply roamed her eyes around, she stiffened in her place upon seeing three men inside the carriage, guarding her. They're seated on the chair, while she is lying down on the carriage's floor. W-where are they taking me...?!

Y/n gasped when she met one of the men's gazes, she didn't hesitate and immediately got up, surprised that she was able to do so. They removed her ties.

"H-hey-!"

One of the men grabbed her shoulders, but she quickly headbutted the man, ignoring the pain she gained. She gritted her teeth as she snatched the man's knife, resting beside him. The other two men behind her restrained her, but Y/n was smart enough to stab the men's hand.

Screams of pain filled the carriage, making whoever is driving the carriage to make an emergency stop. Y/n turned around, pointing her knife at the three men.

"Stay away!" Y/n yelled.

I have to get away...somehow...

She looked back at the door, she kicked it open, only to be seen by the leader of the men, the one who beat her up. "Tsk! You can't even handle a lady?!" The man said.

Y/n groaned when the first ever man she headbutted locked her in his strong arms.

Think how you can get away, Y/n!!

The h/c-haired lady struggled to get away, especially when the leader of the men had started to restrain her hands and legs.

"What a pain in the ass."

Y/n's eyes landed outside, she was terrified upon realizing they were inside a forest.

"Your mother died in an accident. Her carriage was found in the forest..."

A bitter smile crept onto Y/n's lips.

"So it will really happen to me, too?"

The man looked at her, chuckling.

"Yeah. I thought I already warned you."

Y/n looked at the man, her smile faded away and a serious look took over her face.

"As if I'd let that happen, dumbass."

The man groaned when Y/n kicked him out of the carriage, the other man tried to put
Y/n down, but the h/c-haired lady used the ropes to flick the man's eyes, then did it to the other two men.

She jumped out of the carriage, holding a rope and a small knife. Y/n looked back at the carriage, the men immediately got up to chase her, and so, she immediately made her way to run.

"She was found dead in her carriage, the police concluded that they were attacked by bandits and your mother died when the carriage crashed." Mother...it must've been painful...it must've been very frightening.

Tears streamed down to Y/n's cheeks.

She looked back again, and saw the three men still chasing her. Y/n wiped her tears, using the back of her hand.

Just keep running, Y/n...!!

Someone...someone will surely save you.

Even without being sure, Y/n continued running, as fast as she could. She rather gets exhausted than gets herself caught by the three men who are chasing her.

The h/c-haired lady was surprised upon sighting an opening from afar, her pace became even faster now that she's seeing a possible exit.

Just a little bit more...

I can get away...!!

Y/n didn't look back anymore, even when she could hear the men shouting, telling her to stop and come back to them. They're even cursing at her. It's near!! I can get away...so just continue to run...and you'll get away from the bad guys.

The h/c-haired lady immediately stopped on her track, her face fell into a grim expression upon realizing where she had run off to.

It's a dead end.

"There she is!"

"Quick! Get her!"

Y/n remained standing in her place, she clenched her fists and kept her head down, gritting her teeth from extreme annoyance.

Is this it?

"Hah! You sure run fast, my lady!"

Is this the end for me?

The h/c-haired lady kept still in her place, not bothering to look back at the three men behind her. She stared nowhere, looking so hopeless.

I haven't...even had my 18th birthday.

I haven't gotten married and have children.

I still didn't get to do the things I wanted to do.

So why...?

Y/n closed her eyes, letting tears stream down to her cheeks. She dropped the knife and rope she was holding, making the three men laugh because she seemed to have given up.

"You made a good decision, my lady. Just behave and let us take care of you-"

The leader of the man was taken aback,
he was just about to grab Y/n's hand and restrain her, but to his surprise, the
h/c-haired lady turned around and the next thing he knew, he was already in pain because Y/n smashed a rock on his head.

"Goddamn it! Get her!!"

Y/n groaned when the other two men grabbed her. She tried to get out of their hold, but they're way stronger than her, and she's already weak.

The leader of the men recovered from his pain, he gritted his teeth then glared at Y/n.

"You bitch!"

Y/n teared up as her face moved to the side after getting slapped hard on her cheek.

She could feel the hot sting of the man's slap.

"You think you really could escape, huh?"

"Nngh...!!" The h/c-haired lady glared at the man who had grabbed her face. "Get your filthy hand off my face." Y/n said with her gritted teeth.

The men only laughed at her.

She shut her eyes when the leader spit on her dress. "You have to make me do that, my lady."

Y/n simply looked down, the knife and rope are close to her feet. If I could just get those again.

"Do you have any last words, my lady?"

She stiffened in her place, feeling a knife pointed at her neck. Just one wrong move and you're dead, Y/n. You have to think of another way...

The man smiled at her, he stepped back a bit, playing with his knife, while the other two kept a hold on her.

"Shall I carve some words on your precious skin, my lady?" The man said.

Y/n just kept quiet as she glared at the man.

What a psychopath.

"Or maybe I should show some mercy and kill you-"

"Ah!"

The h/c-haired lady was in horror when a huge animal jumped towards the man. She stiffened on her place as she watched a familiar animal, now devouring the leader of the me.

"I-it's a white tiger!!"

Y/n gulped, she wasn't able to move even if the two men had already let her go. She trembled in fear when the white lion glanced towards her.

Ah...t-this is crazy...

The two men screamed as they immediately ran away, leaving Y/a, alone inside the forest.

Am...I really going to die?

Y/n began to step backward, as the white tiger slowly walked towards her, slowly growling and flexing its sharp fangs.

The blood of the man that was eaten stained the white tiger's beautiful soft-looking white and black striped fur.

"Eek...!!"

Y/n fell back on her butt as she tripped on a rock, she gripped tightly on her dress as she shut her eyes and moved her head to the side.

If this is really the end...then I guess I have no choice but to accept it. Like I always do...

More tears streamed down to her cheeks,
Y/n doesn't even realize that she's already sobbing.

But I don't want to die...I'm scared.

The h/c-haired lady suddenly opened her eyes, feeling a soft yet heavy head resting upon her thighs.

She almost screamed upon seeing the white tiger, resting its head on her legs like a good little cat.

The white tiger looked up at her.

Its amber eyes stared straight into her eyes.

Oh...goddess Nadia used to have a pet...

...A white tiger with hypnotizing amber eyes.

Y/n slowly brought her hands up to the tiger's hand, though her hand was very shaky and sweaty.

She was taken aback when the tiger closed its eyes and bumped his head on her hand, as if it was asking to be head patted by her.

A smile slowly crept onto Y/n's lips.

The white tiger let out a soft growl as the
h/c-haired lady leaned on him and embraced him as if he was a human, not a wild animal.

"You saved me..."
____________________________________

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 5K 35
β†³π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 π΄π‘π‘˜π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘› π‘₯ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿβœ”οΈŽ βπ‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘ π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘”?❞ W...
306K 7.7K 90
{Levi Ackerman x FEM! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mind. Credits to the rightful owner. [Slow Burn] Synopsis: Y/N never thou...
16.4K 230 29
[COMPLETE UNDER EDITING] Ichika Hayashi is abandoned at the age of 18, she is left bearing a child by a man she wished she never came across. A few y...
16.7K 637 21
Sequel to I Wanna Be Yours The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. {Jean Kirstein x Fem! Reader} Disclaime...