𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐑...

By getawaycar777

★彡[ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ꜱʜᴇ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɪꜱ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅʟʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠ𝓮 ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ]彡★ 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝘾𝙤𝙣�... More

»»----- {𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣} -----««
{𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝}
{Playlist}
{𝕆𝕟𝕖}𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕖
{𝕋𝕨𝕠}𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕓𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪
{𝕋𝕨𝕠} 𝔻𝕖𝕓𝕦𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕤, 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤, & 𝔸𝕟 𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕
{𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖}𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
{𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣}𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕠𝕣 𝕁𝕖𝕨𝕖𝕝
{𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖}𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕠𝕗 𝕛𝕦𝕝𝕪
{𝕊𝕚𝕩}𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥
{𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟}𝕊𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
{𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥}𝕊𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤
𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩/𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙣/Aesthetics/ 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 (𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧)
{ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖}𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘
{𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟}𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕒𝕪
{𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖}𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤
{𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟}𝕍𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕪𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔻𝕖𝕓𝕦𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤
{𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟}𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕣
{𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟}𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕓𝕦𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝔹𝕒𝕝𝕝
{𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟}𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕝𝕠𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤
𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖
𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖

{𝕋𝕖𝕟}𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥

1.7K 39 1
By getawaycar777

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ꜱᴜꜱᴀɴɴᴀʜ ꜰɪꜱʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇꜱ ʜᴇʀꜱᴇʟꜰ ʏᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴍᴏᴍ...

      𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 Jeremiah laid by the pool boredly, occasionally chatting, or flipping through music from Flory's speaker. Jere was shirtless (pretty much as usual), wearing his purple shorts, his twin sister wearing a simple white summer dress with thin shoulder straps. Both twins wearing a leafy flower crown upon their heads, Flory's having weaved in gold wire, and her hair down in her usual messy beach waves.

"Hey!" Belly greeted, walking up to the pool. "What're you guys doing?"

"Our mom wanted to paint us as Artemis and Apollo, greek god twins." Jeremiah explained.

"Yep. Hence the crowns and Deb dress that I thought I was only gonna have to wear once." Flory chuckled, sitting up. Belly chuckled, not seeming totally focused, she glanced around a few times. "Who are you looking for?" Flory asked, but inside she already knew the answer.

"Uhm, I thought maybe Conrad would be back by now." Belly sighed.

"Nah not yet, sorry Bells." Flory said, Belly shrugged. "Where have you been?" Flory asked.

"I was having a picnic with Cam." Belly answered, shrugging slightly.

"Aww how is Cam Cameron?" Jere said.

"I don't think we're gonna hang out anymore." Belly replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry Belly." Flora said with a sad smile.

"It's alright, I actually kind of broke it off with him." Belly shrugged.

"Oh. Well, poor Cam Cameron." Flora said. Belly laughed.

"You guys were never gonna let that 'Cam Cameron' thing go." Belly giggled. Flory and Jere both chuckled and nodded in agreement.

"Well you don't look too sad, but if you are, a little something to cheer you up?" Jere began to say.

"Our moms are high key stoned right now." Flory finished, nodding towards the house.

"No way!" Belly laughed.

"Yeah, dead serious. Pinky promise, you know I don't break that shit." Flory said, holding up her pinky.

"It's true, all our favorite snacks are gone." Jere smiled.

Flory, Jere and Belly peeked into the kitchen to see their high mom's chatting loudly, snacking on just about everything in the kitchen, even eating the oddest food comos like frozen Peas and grape jam.

"Ahh! Our beautiful babies!" Laurel squealed at the sight of the Fisher twins and her own daughter.

"Aww! Ohhh, look at them! They're so cute!" Susannah exclaimed, the three teens shook their heads, stepping out into the kitchen to their stoned and excited mothers. "Oh! You two, come with me, I wanna get you while the light is still good." Susannah grinned, pointing to where her painting supplies stood.

"Alright, momma." Flory chuckled as her mom waltzed over cupping both the twin's faces in her hands lovingly.

"Let's do that." Jere laughed. The twins chuckled, shuffling out the door.

—-///—-

Susannah sighed with delight as her brush stroked the canvas leaving streaks of color, she giggled with glee seeing the twins standing in the light for the painting looking beautiful.

"Oh, look at you two!" Susannah grinned lovingly. "My boy." She smiled at Jeremiah. "My girl." She squealed, smiling at her only daughter. "This light is beautiful, can you feel it? Can you feel the softness? I can feel it." Susannah sighed, whimsically. Jeremiah and Flora chuckled at their high but still loving mother. "Oh my goodness, I just wanna dance with you two." Susannah smiled, tossing her brush and standing up, swaying to the light music Flora had played on her speaker.

The two teens chuckling, Jeremiah tossing aside the wooden pole he'd posed with, the two teens cuddling into theirmom's embrace as they swayed along. The three sat down by the pool, both twins on either side of their mom, whose arms were wrapped lovingly around her kids.

"How has your summer been, my loves? You happy?" Susannah smiled at her teens.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm pretty happy right now." Flory said. She wasn't lying either, even though the summer had brought struggles for the Fisher girl, she felt happy and at peace in her mother's embrace.

"Yeah." Jere smiled. "This summer feels a little different, though." He said, Flora nodding.

"Summer's the same, it's us who are changing." Susannah said. Flora had always known her mom had a way of saying things, Susannah was able to make any sentence sound like poetry, make anyone believe her, make her words sound like comfort, like home. Susannah embraced her teens, hugging them tightly. "Except for this, this will never ever change!" She said lovingly, embracing the two twins with all her love. "I don't want you two to ever change!" she said, kissing them both on the tops of their heads.

"Flory! Please save me, my mom wants to braid my hair!" Belly shouted, sticking her head out the door. They all chuckled, sighing happily. Jere jumped up, running up on the porch inside.

"I kinda wanna see this play out." He admitted, running inside, making his sister and mom chuckle. Flora stayed in her mom's embrace, both of them soaking up the sunlight and love.

"You're such a good friend to Belly, Flory. Like a sister." Susannah smiled. Flora nodded, smiling but her smile dimmed a bit at the sister comment, Susannah immediately noticing. "Or something else? Maybe more?" Susannah asked, Flory froze a little, but realized her mom wasn't mad, in fact she had a smile on her face.

"I don't- What do you mean?" But all Susannah did was smile lovingly and knowingly back at her.

"Flory honey, I will love you no matter what. No matter who you love." Susnnah spoke, touching her daughter's face. "Unless of course, they're a drug dealer! Or a murderer!" She said. "Sweetie, if she's a drug dealer murderer, then I gotta hit the brakes there." She chuckled at Flory who smiled, feeling incredibly sentimental and insanely relieved.

"You know, you don't have to take your dear ole momma's advice but...." Susannah said. "Belly's not a drug dealer or a murderer." Susannah whispered into her daughter's ear.

"Mom!" Flory shrieked, laughing all over again.

"I'm just pointing it out!" Susannah laughed.

"Oh my goodness, mother." Flory laughed. "Okay, let's see this painting." She said, walking over to the canvas, her eyes widened and she let out a breath of air, holding back a bit of laughter. "Whoa." She whistled.

"What do you think? I think it might be my best work." Susannah sighed happily.

"Belly! Jere!" Flora yelled, calling her friends out to the back. Belly came running, Jere and Laurel right behind her. They all joined the Fisher girl at the canvas, gazing at the colorful blobs of a painting.

"Why does my arm look like that?" Jere whispered.

"Cuz it's my leg." Flory responded, making Jere snort.

"Oh! Ah, it's uhm..." Belly began.

"Mhm." Jere nodded along.

"Yeah, it's- it's uh something, mom!" Flory smiled.

"Picasso and Jackson Pollock had a baby." Laurel stated, her words crackling at the end due to held back laughter.

"What?" Susannah scoffed, standing up and walking over to the canvas. "Oh. My. God. It's terrible!" Susannah burst into her joyous laughter, triggering everyone else to burst into a fit of laughter as well.

"See this is why old people should not do drugs." Jeremiah laughed.

"How dare you!" Susannah and Laurel gasped through their laughs.

"Such blatant ageism." Laurel chuckled.

"Let's leave these brats!" Susannah joked, standing up, throwing her apron aside. "And go, walk on the beach!" She said, grabbing Laurel's arm and the two women walked off.

"Have fun mom!" Jere waved, still chuckling.

"Byee!" Belly and Flora chorused.

"Goodbye lovely brats!"

𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘: 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕘𝕠-𝔻𝕣 𝕕𝕠𝕘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 5.3K 38
Where two best friends fall in love and try to keep it a secret. But will they succeed or will they fail horribly?
25.5K 455 9
𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙠𝙡𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙅𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙖𝙝 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙤...
4K 35 35
Belly and Conrad have finally found their way back to one another for good, but what happens when they have to navigate uncharted waters in their new...
2.3M 42.7K 91
∾✧。EASIER ۵∾ ❛IS IT EASIER TO STAY? IS IT EASIER TO GO? I DON'T WANNA KNOW, OH BUT I KNOW THAT I'M NEVER EVER GONNA CHANGE AND YO...