๐˜๐€๐˜๐€||๐Š๐•

By ashthebiggest

๐˜๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐š ๐‰๐จ๐ก๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๏ฟฝ... More

๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
76. (Continued)
77.
78.
78. (Continued)
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
86. (Continued)
87.
87. (Continued)
88.
89.
90. (Finale) Pt. 1
91. (Finale) Pt. 2

69.

1.5K 58 29
By ashthebiggest

  Yaya Pov

January 8, 2021
Northwestern Women's Health

I decided to keep my baby.

I know you're wondering why would I have another baby by this man with everything I've been through with him.

Truth is, I went forward with one abortion already and it hurt so bad I didn't want another one. This time I took responsibility for my actions.

I laid down with Von and I knew the outcome of unprotected sex.

"You're now thirteen weeks pregnant Yanyria."

"Twenty seven weeks to go." My obgyn said excitedly.

I wasn't phased by pregnancy this time I just felt I was going through with it because I had to.

I slightly smiled.

"Are you ready dad?" She asked Kentrell.

He looked at me then looked at her.

"I'm ready." He said smiling rubbing my small belly bump.

Kentrell was still there for me although the baby wasn't his.

"When we gone be able to find out the gender?" He asked.

"Usually we can do it around 14 weeks but just to make sure we'll have to wait until she's 18 weeks."

"Aight so five weeks."

"Yes sir do you all have any other questions?"

"Nah that's it."

"And I will be prescribing you some prenatal vitamins to take for nutrition that will be sent to your pharmacy."

"Okay thank you."

"You're welcome."

    ║ ║ ║

Dayvon Pov

I figured I'll just go by my mama house to chop it up I needed somebody to talk to and get shit off my chest.

"Hey ma." I said walking in.

"Hey son how you been?" She asked giving me a wholesome hug.

"I been aight."

"I cooked, you hungry?" She asked.

"I could eat, what chu cooked?"

"Fried Chicken, cornbread, red beans, and rice."

"Oouu fasho."

"I'll fix your plate Dayvon."

I sat at the table and waited for my plate of food.

"Ma."

"Yes son?"

"I need some advice."

"Tell me what's going on." She said handing me the plate of food.

"Is is about Yanyria?"

"Yeah I ain't gone lie."

"What about her, what do you need advice about?"

"I can't lie I miss ha, like I miss what we had befo all this started happening and shit."

"Like I feel like I'm going through this custody battle with Nia all ova again."

"Like I miss us being cool and stuff." "You know our relationship."

"Why don't you tell her how you feel then Dayvon."

"I'm blocked on everything and the restraining order against me."

"Ma I'm just starting to regret everything I did to this girl." "From cheating to fighting her to just not being the man I should've been."

"I love her with everything in me and it's hurting not to be with her or see my son like I want."

"I messed up ma ion think there's a way to fix this."

"I put her through a lot and it's messed up cause she the mother of my kids."

"Dayvon there is a way to fix this, but you can't expect things to change if you don't." "Put yourself in her shoes for a moment."

"How would you feel if you were being cheated on by a man you fell in love with, had his baby, took care of him when he needed you the most, and trusted him."

"He abuses you and not only hurts you physically but also mentally."

"You in school, you taking care of a baby stuck at home that both of y'all made together while he out in the streets doing whatever."

"As a man Dayvon do you think any of that shit is right?"

"No ma of course not."

"Then why do you do those things to her, if you loved her so much you would show her actions speak louder than words."

"You abused her trust in you, when a woman constantly gives you chances and chances over and over again it gets tiring and it comes to a point where she's fed up and no longer gonna deal with the childish games."

"Everything comes with a consequence remember that."

Beyoncé "Irreplaceable" playing

To the left, to the left
Everything you own in the box to the left
In the closet that's my stuff, yes
If I bought it please don't touch
And keep talking that mess, that's fine
But could you walk and talk at the same time?
And it's my mine name that is on that tag
So remove your bags let me call you a cab
Standing in the front yard telling me
How I'm such a fool, talking about
How I'll never ever find a man like you
You got me twisted
You must not know 'bout me
I could have another you in a minute
Matter fact he'll be here in a minute, baby You must not know 'bout me
You must not know 'bout me

Yaya Pov

I heard a knock at my front door.

I figured it was Kentrell back with our groceries, but to my surprise it was Dayvon standing at my front door looking like a lost puppy.

"I know I'm pose to be three hundred feet away from you, but I can't."

"Dayvon what are you doing here?"

"Yanyria listen to me ma, I just wanna apologize."

"Dayvon you've given me a million apologies and nothing has changed so bye."

He put his foot in the door before I could close it.

"Just listen please just hear me out."

"You got two minutes."

"The shit I put you through no man should ever put a woman through and I just wanna apologize for everything." "Everything bruh."

"I swea if I could change the shit I did I would ma, I'm sorry."

He held my hand.

"I then put you through hell and back." "From the cheatin to lying to abusing you and yo trust." "And I truly apologize for all the pain you dealt with for everything single one of my fucked up actions."

"How long you practiced this speech?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"I ain't practice nothin Yanyria I know you don't believe me ma, but trust me."

"I trusted you enough."

Something in me wanted to believe him, but I didn't.

"Lie after lie broken promise after broken promise black eye after black eye." "You threatened to kill me and your baby." "You displayed personal videos of me to your social media." "I would never do anything like that to you."

"I was angry."

I became emotional bringing up my trauma.

"I can't keep doing this with you Dayvon, you show up to my door step all the time telling me you're sorry and you're gonna change but you don't."

"You don't realize how hurt and traumatized I am from everything you put me through."

"And now someone better, someone that actually cares came a long and I don't even feel like I can trust him." "Cause I keep thinking about you and what you did."

"I was at my lowest point with you."

"Yanyria."

"No Dayvon." I said letting go of his hand.

"You're only admitting your wrongs now because you see I'm not playing games with you anymore."

"I'm admitting my mistakes because I love you girl."

"Well I don't love you anymore!"

I did, but at that moment I wanted to say anything that would hurt him.

"You don't mean that shit I know you don't mean it."

"Dayvon I gotta go."

"Yanyria don't go ma."

"Please."

I closed the door in his face leaning my back against the door.

I couldn't stop crying because I did love him and I wanted to believe that he was sincere.

"Even though you don't believe me because a nigga give you a lotta reasons not to I am sorry."

"I don't believe you Dayvon."

He put his hand on the door.

"I love you Yanyria." He said once more before walking away.

Oouu my girl done done Finallyyyyyy😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 13.2K 68
An innocent and fragile boy named Jungkook and his friends decide to summon ghosts one day. But what happens when they evoke something different and...
55K 1.4K 26
an urban story where church girl Jalaiah meets Bakari drug dealer and hit man for a well known drug dealer. The pair become inseparable and their f...
1.1M 36.1K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
10.8K 285 32
What happens when Bryson diary goes missing but is found in the hands of the girl that likes him...