Helluva Boss & Hazbin Hotel L...

By Yakuza_Lover

Helluva Boss is one of my favorite shows now and it's amazing and I want to make this so yeah! Also not my ar... More

Baby Blitz
Octavia?
My puppy (Blitz & Loony)
I don't need it!
Verosika's a caregiver
Little Liar
I'm sorry it was a mistake!
Alastor, your a little?
Playdate
Up all night?!
Mama Millie & Dada Moxxie
Wolfie!
Cherri!
Ouchies
Tired brat
Bloody Accident
Bad days.
Don't leave me!
Brave Blitzo
New baby!
Smile my dear
Angels a good Dada
Clubs are scary!
Hazbin as littles
owies
YN and Lucifer and Lilith
helluva littles
little I forgot!
Helluva Caregiver
Helluva Little (Fizz & others)
Panic helpers
baby bomb
CG Lucifer and Lilith x lil yn
pup Loona x CG Bee
cg! Bee x pup! Loona x CG!Tex
forced in: hazbin hotel x yn
L.Fizzaroli X CG.Ozzie
accidents and crowds
Angel Fizzy?

Vaggie no!

771 7 3
By Yakuza_Lover

Charlie POV: I was sitting and playing with Vaggie, when she stopped put down her toys and looked at me. "Hey mama?" "Yes sweetie?" "Do you hate me like big me does?" I dropped the toy I had been playing with and asked. "Why do you think I hate you?" "Cause big Vaggie not like me she thinks I weird." "Baby you're not weird, I love you." "Buh big Vaggie thinks I embarrass myself an-" my poor baby girl just started crying. I grabbed her and hugged her tight. "Vaggie lovely, no you don't embarrass yourself Infront of me by being little. It's just you being Mama's baby." "I love you mama." She mumbled then laid her head down onto my shoulder. "I love you too little monster." "Mama cuddle pease?" I smiled and stood up with my sweet little and laid her down on her bed then climbed in right behind her. "Ni ni mama." "Goodnight lovely."

A/N : Hey sorry it's short. The original copy didn't save and I don't have the motivation to add more. Sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 249 18
Spiroz Goetia has been called many things in life. To his family and closest friends, he is a miracle between two male demons who love each other tha...
20K 318 18
'I was killed by truck-kun. That sucks... but then I was chosen to be a champion for a dragon goddess. Now I have a chance to live out every nerd's p...
64K 902 19
Greetings, living people, I'm Blake Riley from I.M.P. (Immediate Murder Professionals). Ever wondered what it'd be like if I live in the world of bot...
312K 7.2K 46
18+ Reader X Blitzo Contains sexual sitatuons and discriptions, read at your own risk. This is loosely based off of the ongoing series Helluva Boss...