Selfless Love Book 1(Kid X F...

By SadSaltyQueen

Kid x Reader x Killer. Can Reader remember and embrace who she is to save the ones she loves before she lose... More

Chapter 1 : A Lullaby
Chapter 2: Dreams
Chapter 3: Lets go!
Chapter 4: Bloodlust
Chapter 5: Prank gone wrong.
Chapter 6: Confession
Chapter 7: The Sabaody Archipelago Part 1:Time to Shine
Chapter 9: Sabaody Archipelago Part 3: The Auction House
Chapter 10: The Sabaody Archipelago Part 4: A Prophecy to be told
Chapter 11: Deep Sea Encounter
Chapter 12: Syren's Call
Chapter 13: I See Fyre
Chapter 14: Childs Play
Chapter 15: Rare comfort
Chapter 16: Whatever it takes.
Chapter 17: Broken Trust and Promises Part One
Chapter 18: Broken Trust and Promises Part 2
Chapter 19: Broken Trust and Promises Part 3
Chapter 20: Painful Truths
Chapter 21: Strong Emotions Part 1
Chapter 22: Strong Emotions Part 2 πŸ‹
Size charts!
Chapter 23: Betting GamesπŸ‹
Chapter 24: πŸ‹Midnight Desserts Part 1πŸ‹
Chapter 25: πŸ‹Midnight Desserts Part 2πŸ‹
UPDATE!
Update 2
Chapter 26: Nightmare of Memories πŸ‹
Chapter 27: Behold Water 7, The City that floats!
Chapter 28: πŸ‹First night in Water 7πŸ‹
Chapter 29: πŸ‹A Day of Rest, A Day of Fun Part 1πŸ‹
Chapter 30: πŸ‹ A Day of Rest, A Day of Fun pt 2 πŸ‹
UPDATE
Chapter 31 : Date Day pt 1

Chapter 8: The Sabaody Archipelago Part 2: Fyre To Burn

370 14 5
By SadSaltyQueen

(A/n: sorry this took so long to update. With being sick and the holidays being crazy, I barely had time to write.
Song: Just like Fire by P!nk.
Hope you enjoy!)

"And here is her majesty; The one who with her fairy-like beauty and magic has touched our very souls, our 3rd finalist of this evening, Titania (Y/n)!" The crowd roared enthusiastically as you walked out from behind the stage, hands held high waving as you approached the announcer and the other 2 finalists. You gave a curt head nod to the other 2 girls who had made it with you as you stood next to them waiting for the announcer to finish. "And with that ladies and gents, we will have an hour intermission. Please come back to see who will win the grand prize of 500,000 berries!"

With that they left the stage. You looked around to find your crew and quickly spotted Kid and Killer close to the front. You giggled and flew over to them wrapping your arms around Kid's neck and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. He smirked and wrapped an arm around your waist to pull you close.

"I didn't know you had clothes like this Shrimp. Where have you been hiding these?" He hungrily looked you over with Killer nodding in agreement as you were still wearing the red outfit.

You giggled and blushed as the men oogled at you. "A little something I bought a while ago. Figure you boys would like it." You reached out and touched Killers mask, stroking it slightly as he leaned into your hand.

"You look beautiful, little Butterfly." Killer hummed as Kid pulled you close and gave you a kiss on your temple. "Think you can win?"

"I think I got it in the bag. My next song will blow everyone away." You chuckled. "But since we have an hour I'm gonna go grab a bite to eat." You snapped your fingers and the red outfit shifted to change into your usual backless top and black leggings in a puff of (f/c) magic. You let out a sigh as you shrugged your shoulders, fluttering your wings a little to settle them. "You boys behave ok? I won't be long."

"I'll do what I want, woman." Kid grumbled as you gave him a quick kiss.

You giggled and moved to give Killer a hug and a kiss on his mask. He gently nudged your cheek as his way of a kiss back.

"Be careful. I'll keep the captain behaving." Killer whispered as he gave you a small pouch of money.

"Thank you. I'll be back soon boys." With that you flew out and headed off to find something to eat.

***Time skip**

"LUFFY WAIT UP!"

You perked up when you heard a female voice call out. You had just grabbed some (favorite fair food here) and were about to head back to the show when the voice stopped you. You looked around and saw a black hair teen dart past you, looking side to side. He was dressed in blue shorts and vest with a straw hat on his back. It couldn't be....

You were shaken out of your thoughts when the female voice cried out again. You looked and saw a young girl in a frilly skirt sitting on top of a bubble bicycle with a large man driving it. They pulled to a stop close to you and a tall thin man jumped down as well as a little starfish with a beanie on and also a raccoon dog? The raven haired boy stopped in his tracks and let out a hearty laugh as the group talked amongst themselves. You grinned as you finished your food. This should be interesting.

"You must be the famous StrawHat Luffy if i'm not mistaken." The black haired boy looked up as you spoke. You were flying above him as you took in his group.

"Yeah that's me. Who are you? Wait, YOU CAN FLY?!" You giggled as his eyes grew huge as he took you in.

You landed in front of him and the group and took a small bow, wings spread wide. "Pleasure to meet you all. My name is (Y/n). I've heard much about you and your crew, so of course I had to say hi."

Luffy grinned and laughed. "I'm Monkey D. Luffy and I'm gonna be king of the Pirates!"

You chuckled and fluttered your wings at his response. You felt a tug on your leg and looked down to see the raccoon dog looking up at you in awe.

"Who are you miss? Are your wings real?"

You gasped and squealed as you leaned down to pick him up. "You can talk little raccon dog?! Oh my goodness you are so cute!!" You gently squeezed him and you spun around happily.

"I'm a reindeer not a raccoon dog!" Came the muffled reply.

You giggled and set him down, petting him on the head. "Sorry little one. I have a weakness for cute animals." You bopped him on his blue nose and laughed as he started dancing in place with embarrassment.

You started when something warm moved around you and you looked down to see Luffy wrapping himself around you, his head on your shoulder.

"(Y/n) you should join my crew! Chopper and Brooke here are already a part of it." He gestured towards the little reindeer and the tall gentlemen who turned out to be a walking skeleton. "And Cami and Hatchin are merfolks! Cami being a mermaid and him an octopus man! And also Pagu the starfish" He pointed to the trio.

"LUFFY you can't keep saying that out loud!" The green hair girl said as she looked around nervously.

You giggled and gently untangled Luffy from around your waist. You fluttered over to the mermaid. "I've never met a mermaid before though. You are very beautiful and of course your secret is safe with me, little one. May I try something?" She nervously nodded as you concentrated a small ball of magic in your hand. Everyone gasped as you waved it over her covered tail, covering it in a shimmery (f/c) mist. It soaked into the skirt and when she moved her tail, human ankles peeked out between the skirt and her high heels.

"What did you do?! I look human!"

You smiled and giggled slightly as you stood back up and brushed your knees off. "I simply gave you an illusion that covers your tail and gives the appearance of human legs. I know what it's like to have to hide so people don't try and capture you." You gestured back toward your wings. "Be careful not to take your shoes off or the illusion will slip."

The mermaid started blubbering and gave you a hug as she profusely thanked you. You smiled and patted her back as she cried happily.

"That was so cool! You have to join my crew (Y/n)!" Luffy said excitedly as he jumped up and down.

"Sorry to burst that bubble but I'm already in a crew little Straw Hat." You gently leaned over and put the mermaid back on the bubble car and smiled as the octopus and starfish looked over her, excitedly talking as she wiggled her tail. You turned to the ravenette as you talked.

"Fine but now you are a friend, since you helped Cami." Luffy grinned widely and laughed.

You gave a small bow as you fluttered in place above the group. "I do appreciate the kindness Little Straw Hat but I must go now. I do hope we can meet again soon! You guys seem alright." You giggled as you started flying back towards the show, with them waving enthusiastically behind you.

***Timeskip of roughly 30 minutes later***

You were pancing back and forth backstage as you waited your turn, wings fluttering nervously as you waited. You could hear the crowd cheering as the contestant in front of you hurried backstage with a big grin on her face.

"Good luck!" She whispered as she passed you.

"Thanks." You murmured as you stood in front of the exit to the stage. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. Let's make some fyre to burn.

"And the moment we have all been waiting for, our last contestant of the evening, ladies and gentlemen! A queen all the way from the South Blue! But don't let her ravishing good looks and magic fool you, folks! She is one of THE fiercest pirates of the Worst Generation and our promising winner tonight! Give it up for The Queen of the Fairies, her Royal Majesty, Titania (Y/n)!"

The crowd roared as you flew onto the stage, flying high above the crowd as you flew around. You again spotted Bepo the bear and his Captain, Trafalgar Law, standing in the crowd. He looked up and smirked as you flew past him. You giggled and twirled in the air as you brushed Bepos head. You looked around and saw your crew watching you as you flew around. You flew directly over their heads, brushing your hands slightly on Heat and Wires cheeks as you did. You saw Kid and Killer reach up with a hand and as you passed them, you felt their hands touch your body, trailing 2 lines from your stomach and down your legs. You swear you could feel electricity from their touch. You finally flew to the main stage and landed in front of the microphone, arms held out to the side as you waited for the crowd to quiet down. The lights dimmed and you took a deep breath as you started to sing.

"Ah
I know that I'm running out of time
I want it all, mmm-mmm
And I'm wishing they'd stop tryna turn me off
I want it all, mmm-mmm
And I'm walking on a wire, trying to go higher
Feels like I'm surrounded by clowns and liars
Even when I get it all the way
I want it all, mmm-mmm"

As you sang, you slowly walked back and forth on the stage, slightly dancing, moving your arms as you ended each lyric. You could tell the crowd was holding its breath as they watched you. You held back a laugh as you caught a glimpse of your crew, watching you with awe. As you walked down the stage and into the crowd, you snapped your fingers and this time changed your clothes to a pure white belly dancer type outfit of the one you had on before (pictured below).

The crowd cheered and whistled as you twirled around as you sang. You motioned for them to join you as you continued.

"We came here to run it, run it, run it
We came here to run it, run it, run it."

You twirled to a stop at the end of the catwalk and paused in front of Kid and Killer. You looked down at them and winked. Time for the main event. You raised a hand and whispered "Fairie Fyre." As you sang the next lines your white outfit was outlined in (f/c) flames. You smirked and started dancing around, your skirt swirling wide with the flames crackling with the movement

"Just like fire, burning up the way
If I can light the world up for just one day
Watch this madness, colorful charade
No one can be just like me any way"

As you danced, the fire spread across your outfit burning the white to a sapphire blue. You could hear the crowd roaring its approval as the fire continued to burn around the edges, the flames licking at your skin. You spun around and ran towards the end of the cat walk and jumped at the last second, snapping your wings open as you soared above the crowd, slightly startling your crew as they had reached up to catch you if you had fallen

"Just like magic, I'll be flying free
I'ma disappear when they come for me
I kick that ceiling, what you gonna say?
No one can be just like me any way
Just like fire, uh."

You landed on the stage again and turned away from the crowd and did a little dance, shaking your hips teasingly as you played with fairie fyre. When you turned around, you snapped your fingers again and the flames burned brighter as they changed your outfit from the blue to a golden yellow. It shimmered in the light as you spun around, wings fluttering as you lazily laid back as you sang.

" And people like to laugh at you 'cause they are all the same, mmm-mmm
See I would rather we just go our different way than play the game, mmm-mmm
And no matter the weather, we can do it better
You and me together, forever and ever
We don't have to worry 'bout a thing, about a thing, no.

So look, I came here to run it
Just 'cause nobody's done it
Y'all don't think I can run it
But look, I've been here, I've done it
Impossible? Please
Watch, I do it with ease
You just gotta believe
Come on, come on with me
Oh, what's a girl to do?
(What, what?)
Hey, what's a girl to do?
(What, what?)
Oh, what's a girl to do?
(What, what?)
Mmm, what's a girl to do?"

As you sang, the crowd cheered and clapped along. You looked out and saw your crew cheering you on. Heat and Wire were waving their hands with the beat with Killer clapping his hands. You looked for Kid and saw him, grinning at you, a proud look on his face as he watched you. You felt a warmth in your chest as you held his gaze, his amber eyes glinting. Gods you loved those men. You blew him a kiss and giggled as he hungrily licked his lips.

You landed on the stage gently, wings fluttering slightly as you lowered your hands to calm the crowd, again your outfit changing this time to ruby red, matching a certain red head you knew.

"Just like fire, burning up the way
If I can light the world up for just one day
Watch this madness, colorful charade
No one can be just like me any way..."

You sang quietly then paused, making the crowd lean forward in anticipation. You rocked back and forth slightly on your heels as you waited and then you jumped, wings spraying wide as you twirled.

"Just like fire, burning up the way
If I can light the world up for just one day
Watch this madness, colorful charade
No one can be just like me any way!
Just like magic, I'll be flying free
I'ma disappear when they come for me
I kick that ceiling, what you gonna say?
No one can be just like me any way
Just like fire, fire (running, running, running)
Just like fire (we came here to run it, run it, run it)"

As you finished, you threw some magic in the air creating fireworks that had the crowd cheering. You spun around in the air as the last firework exploded, creating the Jolly Roger of the Kid Pirates. You took a bow in the air as the crowd roared with approval and excitement.

"And there you have it, ladies and gentleman. Another smashing performance from the Queen of the Fairies herself, Titania (Y/n)!" The announcer came up on stage. "And I believe we have our winner of our little show! Congrats Ms. Titania. Come by later to claim your prize!" The announcer shook your hand and you landed, your outfit turning back to the white, and you gave a little curtsy.

You turned and lifted your hands in the air as the crowd cheered. You laughed and then quickly flew over to your crew. You landed in Kid's arms and he pulled you close in a tight embrace.

"Good job Shrimp. Didn't know you had that in ya." He smirked as you faked being offended.

"You boys never asked." You stuck out your tongue and Killer chuckled beside you. You reached out to Killer and he grabbed you out of Kid's arms and gave you a hug of his own.

"You were amazing, my Butterfly. And very beautiful." He whispered huskily in your ear causing your heart to flutter. "And wearing my color no less. Stirs something in me." He gave you a light squeeze causing you to giggle. You stood on your tiptoes and gave him a kiss on the mask, causing him to hum slightly.

"Oi Shrimp. We are going to the auction house in Grove 1. We came to your show so now you owe me." Kid came up behind you and effectively sandwiched you between the 2 of them. You hummed and leaned your head back so it rested on his chest.

"Fine, I'll meet you there then. I need to stick around and grab my cash. I'm still owed spending money." You wiggled your hips causing the 2 men to groan slightly.

"Stop teasing us Shrimp or when we get back to the ship you are gonna regret it." Kid growled in your ear as he tightened his grip on your waist. He nipped your ear as you gasped lightly, your brain short circuiting.

"Y-yes sir." You shuddered as he moved to kiss you on the neck, teeth slightly grazing. Fuckfuckfuckfuck.

"Captain, we should go if we want to make it." You were saved by Heat as the bluenette came to find you guys.

You giggled as both Kid and Killer grumbled and pulled away from you. "You boys behave now. I'll meet you there as soon as I can. I'll be ok."

Kid grumbled and nodded, giving you a quick kiss on your temple. "Show them who the Kid Pirates are if they ask for trouble." You giggled and nodded.

"Can I have one of your bracelets Kiddo?" You gestured at his wrists where he had 3 golden bangles on either wrist.

"Sure but why?" He removed one and handed it over, synching his nose at the nickname.

"I can track where you are with my magic. It will pull me in your direction and vice verse. Easier than asking directions. You can in turn track me as well if anything should happen." You explained as you fiddled with the jewelry. It glowed a bright (f/c) as you slipped it on your wrist. Kid whistled slightly as the matching pair on his arm also glowed before fading back to gold.

"Neat trick."

"Yeah well let's hope it doesn't bite me in the arse." You shrugged your shoulders and fluttered your wings to get in the air, floating in place.

Kid nodded then then turned to face the other men. "Let's go."

Killer reached up and patted your leg as he turned. "Be safe."

"I will." You watched the men walk away as they headed to Grove one. You then turned to go back inside the shop when a scream caught your attention. You turned around in the air and looked around but didn't see anything. You quickly flew up higher and looked around. Finally, you spotted who had cried out. Cami, the mermaid you had met earlier.

As you flew closer to her, you spotted a group of men surrounding her, a larger man stalking close with an open canvas bag in his hands. Traffickers. Shit. Mermaids go for a high price on the black market. It made you sick because humans treated them like animals. You looked around for her friends, but she was all alone. You groaned as you made your choice.

Cami looked up in surprise as the large man was knocked to the ground by you flying into him. You landed on his back and looked at the mermaid.

"You ok little one? Where are the others?"

"W-we got separated a-and then these men cornered me." She cried as she reached out for you.

You jumped off the man below you and swiftly picked her up in your arms bridal style. She wrapped her arms tightly around your neck as you spun around, hissing and spreading your wings wide to make space. The group of men around you laughed and circled closer, their weapons armed and ready.

"Looks like we caught not only a young mermaid but also the Queen of Fairies herself. Must be our lucky day boys!"

You turned to see the man you kicked down standing back up. He grabbed the bag and moved closer, laughing at you. You hissed and held Cami tighter. "Hold on little one. Dont let go." She nodded and tightened her grip.
You were about to jump when you felt a sharp pain on the back of your neck.

You let out a cry as you spun around, your wings catching the man across the face that had snuck behind you. You saw a glint of metal fall from his hands as he fell. A syringe. They had hit you with something.

"Y-y/n? Are you ok?" Cami asked as you tried to get your bearings.

You blinked at her and your vision seemed to dim. You were having a hard time focusing when suddenly the mermaid seemed so heavy in your arms. You stumbled as the men around you sneered and laughed. They men jumped and pushed you around until you finally fell and Cami spilled from your arms, the mermaid crying and reaching out for you as the large man grabbed her.

"L-leave her a-alone you brute!" You mumbled as you swayed back and forth, your vision getting dimmer. You reached a hand out towards the mermaid as you saw her get stuffed inside the bag. You finally fell on your side as the large man leaned in and grinned.

"You two are gonna make me richer than I ever thought possible."

His laughing face was the last thing you saw before your vision faded to black. Kid is gonna kill me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 2.3K 15
there will be X Reader X OC Male X Male Female X Female Fluff, Lemons, Romance - whatever really
48K 1.8K 37
Leaving Wano, Kidd looks to rebuild his crew. They stop at a little restaurant. Killer's eyes land on a girl that has the exact locket that he gave h...
37K 1.8K 12
Campfire, s'mores and stargazing in the woods with your friends and brothers. Then, a figure stumbles in to your life like a strong gust in autumn. H...
12.1K 633 25
One piece Killer x female Reader modern AU. Moving to a new city brings a fresh start to anyones life. But what happens when you cross paths with a...