ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇ ✓ ᶜʳᵉᵉᵖʸᵖᵃˢᵗᵃ

By 3yestrainfellow

ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏᴘᴀꜱᴛᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ── ❝ 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐨... ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥, 𝟎𝟎
𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐝, 𝟎𝟏
𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭, 𝟎𝟐
𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐞, 𝟎𝟑
𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐰, 𝟎𝟒
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐞, 𝟎𝟓
𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐡, 𝟎𝟔
𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝟎𝟕
𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝟎𝟖
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥, 𝟎𝟗
𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩, 𝟏𝟎
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲, 𝟏𝟏
𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝟏𝟐
𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝟏𝟑
𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝟏𝟒
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝟏𝟓
𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬!, 𝟏𝟔
𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬, 𝟏𝟕
𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐞, 𝟏𝟖
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝟏𝟗
𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐠𝐨, 𝟐𝟎
𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝟐𝟏
NOTICE!!!!!!!!!, 00
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭, 𝟐𝟑
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝟐𝟒
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝟐𝟓
𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭, 𝟐𝟔
𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝟐𝟕
𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝟐𝟖
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝟐𝟗
𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐬, 𝟑𝟎
𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝟑𝟏
𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭, 𝟑𝟐
𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝟑𝟑
𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝟑𝟒
𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝟑𝟓
𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐫' 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝟑𝟔
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦, 𝟑𝟕
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝟑𝟖
𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧, 𝟑𝟗
𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝟒𝟎
status

𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛, 𝟐𝟐

8.1K 359 497
By 3yestrainfellow

     YOUR BUSINESS IN the wine shop was far from done, or rather you were done and that offender just didn't want to let you go.

you had finally went home, parking your car in your garage. as soon as you stepped out, you were greeted with offender, he clearly followed you back. just when things couldn't get any better, the back door of the car opened up, revealing kage.

"just why." you whined, "i expected offender to follow but you too kage?" you grumbled, watching as the pasta close the door with his foot as two bottles of wine were occupying his hands.

"offender is my wine buddy." he slightly slurred, wobbling in his few steps, "i think i'm tipsy..."

you sighed, taking the glass bottles from his hands and giving them to offender who kindly took it, unexpectedly. you placed kage's hand around your shoulder, allowing him to use you as support to walk, "i have ground rules, take your shoes off and by all means, do not hurt nor touch my girls." you ordered, snapping at offender as you said the second rule.

"はい奥様..." kage managed to mumble out coherent words as offender grinned, one that was mischievous but nodded nonetheless.

you walked towards the door, opening it with your unoccupied hand. kage managed to slip his shoes off before you brung him deeper into the house where the lounge room resided, there sat ben and jack, already back.

"jaack..." you called out, more like a plea or whine, the demon turned to look at you, quickly raising a brow as he stood up to get to your aid.

"kage?" he questioned, taking his arm off you as the eyeless demon brought the wine addict to the couch, "where did you find him?"

"his wine shop." you replied, standing besides jack as ben floated off the couch.

ben scrunched his eyebrows, squinting at the tipsy pasta, "if kage is here then does that mean—"

"nice house~" offender had came in, looking around the place with his signature grin that he has been wearing ever since you had met him.

ben groaned, slumping his shoulders as jack tensed, turning to you hastily and holding your shoulders so you looked at him, "are you ok? did he do anything? he touch you?" he spewed questions after questions, catching you off guard.

"yes, yes and yes." you responded, holding his hands which were on your shoulders, he frowned, eyebrows downcast, a look of displeasure and disgust written on his face.

"why'd you bring him here?" he sighed, asking with much gentleness, "he's a perverted, fucker who has no respect for others personal space."

you chuckled, "kinda caught on to that really." you found it amusing that he acts this way towards you, a mindless killer worried for a human? that sounds oddly cliché.

"that dude has no remorse, y/n." ben joined the conversation appearing behind you as he wrapped his hands around your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder making EJ let go.

"he followed me home, you can't expect me to beat an immortal being." you huffed, pushing ben's hands off you as you stepped away.

"he may be immortal but you still can hurt him." ben retorted, glancing at offender as he poked at kage's face mask who laid on the couch, "or did he take your weapons?"

you nodded, lifting up your sleeves to reveal that they were bare, "never mind offender, did you two chase the strangers tailing me?"

jack gave a subtle gaze at ben before responding, "yeah, turned out to be a few pastas, specifically LJ, bloody painter and the puppeteer. they thought you had answers to why i disappeared." he responded, running a hand through his brown locks.

"what the fuck am i getting into..." you frowned, sighing as you heard quick footsteps down the stairs, revealing a happy lazari and sally as they skipped towards you.

"y/n!" sally exclaimed as she lifted her hands up and practically jumped on you, thanks to your reflexes you managed to catch her while lazari stood besides you, a smile on her lips, "where were you? you were gone for the whole day and it's almost night!" sally expressed with a worried expression, pulling away slightly to look at your face.

"i was er... preoccupied with a few people." you hesitantly replied, glancing at offender who grinned back, standing upright to reveal his full height, "i'll make it up to you two," you placed the phantom down, "how about a night swim in the pool?"

the two girls cheered, bright toothy smiles on their faces, "come on laz, y/n's closet is huge so let's find something there!" sally took hold of the zalgoid child, dragging her upstairs as they both had equal smiles.

a chuckle emitted afterwards, you turned to offender with an unamused expression, "you expect me to touch my brother's most important asset and my enemy's valuable child?" he tilted his head, grin enlarging by the second, "you think so lowly of me, i'm quite upset y/n."

"stay upset." you bit, walking to the oh so familiar LED table, "let's have the pool ready, yeah?" you smirked as a holographic screen of the pool's layout emerged, you adjusted a few things, turning up the temperature of the pool and turning on the lights, "BT, you ready to make some orders?"

'yes ma'am.'

you left the others on their own, as awkward as it was, jack was one to not let a tense atmosphere stop him from getting his point. he stared at your back for a while before trailing to offender who also was doing the same, rather looking down with a lustful intent.

EJ glared, clearing his throat to get the being's attention, "watch it offender." he hissed, eyeing the latter before making his way towards you.

offender only lifted his arms in defeat with a grin, watching the eyeless demon glare at him before offender's eyes trailed to ben. the phantom rolled his eyes, sticking his tongue out.

you chuckled, "what are you? my watch dog?" you teased, not eyeing the demon besides you as he gazed at your hands, moving swiftly around the holographic layout.

EJ grunted, "might as well be."

。・゚𓂅ꗃ𓂅ꗃ𓂅ꗃ ゚・。

"let me get this straight..." kate scrunched her nose, her eyebrows furrowed, "you spared a witnesses life and made a deal with her??" she repeated for the third time, staring down her comrades as the three proxies sat on the couch.

"we were held at gun point, she spoke the truth and i decided to strike up a deal." masky rolled his eyes, fiddling with his lighter, "killing two birds with one stone, slender doesn't find out and she doesn't spread the word that we exist."

kate chuckled, one that was not filled with humour, rather more of disappointment and anger, "you dug deeper into your grave."

"yeah like you're going to do anything bout it, there's no problems so lets let this slide?" hoodie quipped, shrugging his shoulders as he glanced at his other two comrades who nodded.

before kate could reply, a thud came from the TV. the quadro turned their heads to be met with a ben, he stared wide eyed before acting it cool with a grin, "hey."

masky squinted his eyes, standing up in the process and pushing kate aside gently, "you're not sneaking off to her house, are you?" he jabbed his finger at ben's chest, the phantom could see his eye's through the dark eye holes of his mask.

"o-of course not!" the blondie raised his hands in defence, glancing anywhere but the fuming proxy in front of him.

masky scoffed, "then where were you?" he eyed the ghost with suspicion, crossing his arms over his chest.

"i was—"

"i don't buy your bullshit," ben didn't even have time to defend before he was rudely interrupted, "you're in deep shit."

"ok OK!" the phantom was quick to exclaim before masky turned on his heel, knowing damn well he was going to inform slender of his whereabouts, "i was at y/n's, i'll take you there! just don't tell slender, you wana go to her house right? i'll do anything, just shut your mouth!"

"hell y-yeah!" toby exclaimed, jumping up to his feet before making his way towards the TV, "come on, no time tuh-to waste!"

hoodie hummed in agreement, standing up on his feet, "this is an opportunity for you to meet her, see how's she like, eh?" he gestured to kate, who glared before sighing.

"three of you are already stuck head before feet in it, can't do nothing bout it i guess." she huffed, crossing his arms as toby cheered once more, earning a small smile from the female.

"come on, before anyone sees." ben ushered quietly, looking around as he placed a palm on the top of the TV. toby was first to jump in, then hoodie, followed by a reluctant kate. masky walked up, staring at ben who scoffed, "you so owe me, fucker."

the latter could only chuckle, patting the phantoms shoulder before jumping in himself. soon after ben did the same, the transportation was the same to him, feeling yourself lift off the ground before being placed back again, couldn't be said the same about the four proxies.

they soon arrived with a thud, kate wearily looked around as hoodie noticed how silent it was, "why's it kinda dim?" he turned to ben, expecting answers.

"y/n decided to open the pool up." the phantom vaguely replied, waving his hand to usher the quadro to follow him, "everyone's there."

"wait– everyone?" masky quickly questioned, "who els—"

"SHUSH." ben snapped, "no more questions asked, just follow me."

the group walked on the detailed path, the voices of multiple people could be heard as they got closer. ben was first to come out, everyone quickly noticing his presence, "ben? i thought you went to get your spare cloth—"

before you could finish, four other people entered your vision, three very familiar as one was foreign to you. ben was quick to explain, "they forced it y/n, i had to do it." he huffed.

"y/n!" toby caught sights of the woman, instantly running up to her with incredible speed before wrapping his arms around her frame, squeezing the life force outta her as they both fell onto the ground.

y/n was baffled, eyes wide for only a split second before a chuckle emitted from her throat, "hello toby." she greeted, a small smile stretching on her lips.

"rogers! get your hands off her!" EJ yelled from the bar nearby, stomping his way to the fallen duo before tugging on toby's hoodie to try and pry him off.

"woah, a majority of the gang is here." kate pointed out, "LAZZIE?!" she caught sight of a little girl in the shallow end of the pool, almost choking on her spit.

"hi kate!" the innocent girl waved happily, along with sally who also waved at the proxies.

"so this is where sally and jack have been." hoodie noted, a hum coming from masky as the two admired the layout of the whole pool.

"order up!" kage yelled, skilfully manoeuvring behind the counter of the bar as he served up a drink for offender.

"now, what the fuck is that octopus, cock sucking, perverted cunt doing here?" masky questioned harshly, glaring at the laid back slender who sat on one of the bar stools.

"tobyyy!" you whined, trying to get up as the brunette hugged your stomach tighter, ignoring the pulls from EJ, "i got a lot of stuff to do."

the other three proxies made their way to you, ben already going into the house to find spare clothes so he could go for a swim.

"long time no see genius." hoodie greeted, hands in his hooded pockets.

"hey masky, hoodie." you sighed, a smile forming on your face as you gave up on trying to pry the brunette off you, letting EJ do the work, "who's this?" you gestured to the fine looking woman.

"my name is kate, i'm a comrade and friend to the three your acquainted with." she offered a smile in which you return with one of your own.

"so i assume jeff isn't here eh?" you looked around, earning a shake of a head from hoodie, "oh well, let's get this party started guys, the more the merrier!"

——————————

I COULDNT JUST LEAVE YALL EMPTY HANDED, HERE.

thank you for understanding! this is hard for me since i've never been away from my family so i'm extremely nervous about living alone

PLUS, i have a reason to survive in boarding school and come back since a majority of yall are waiting for me! i will make chapters as soon as i get back so until then, take care of yourselves, i love yall very much and FAREWELL! <33

this is officially the last chapter till i return (two months from now, which is February the somthing'th.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 171 30
(This story is major cringe for me to see with my own eyes in the year 2021, but not when I wrote it years ago so there's plenty of grammar/spelling...
587K 14.1K 31
highest rank - #1!! in creepypasta, #40 in fanfiction Brooklynn may only be 6, but she already hates her life. Her father is cheating on her mother...
991K 16.1K 197
Well whaddya know whaddya know I actually managed to fill up an entire book with these bloody headcannons. And, surprise surprise, I have an overacti...
499K 11.3K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...