a new beginning, wavier

flowersandlight által

xavier x wednesday. nevermore is out of session after the chaotic events that occurred in episode 8 and wedne... Több

1. after the aftermath
2. threat to kill
3. piggy back rides
4. swim lessons
5. a kind word
7. unexpected confession
8. never apologize
9. always be yours
10. centennial ball
11. see you soon
12. second year
13. preventing karma
14. the new girl
15. full of woe
16. pinky promise
17. movie date
18. love is dead
19. child of jealousy
20. goodbye ivory
21. leading me on
22. art shed
23. figure this out
24. couple complications
25. hello dear hyde
26. two plans
27. a lost memory
28. fresh start
29. uncle fester returns
30. unslain demons
31. a trial to remember
32. if you're not here
33. love letters
34. hiding a secret
35. favorite girl
36. what happens now
37. it's coming
38. i can change
author's note & sequel
sequel link

6. you repulse me

963 36 17
flowersandlight által

"it was great spending the week with you," xavier told wednesday with a bright smile on his face. wednesday stared at the boy and then lurch walked back in the door, telling her the car was ready.

"goodbye, xavier." wednesday told the boy. xavier watched her get closer to the door, about to leave. "hey, when will i see you again?" he asked.

wednesday didn't answer. would she text xavier again? would he call her call her? would he visit her in new jersey? she didn't know.

_________________

two days after wednesday had gotten home, she was writing and heard her phone ding. she wanted with all of her being to ignore it, but thing knew she was kind of catching feelings for xavier.

tap tap tap. it's from xavier. you should answer it.
"after my writing time," wednesday told thing.

once her writing hour was over, wednesday replied to xavier. it took him only seconds to respond.

thing remained on wednesday's shoulder, reading the texts, and then hopped off, and started chatting with wednesday.

tap tap tap. you have a crush on him, don't you?

"no, thing. having a crush xavier is less appealing to me than hugging a cactus. and i do not hug."

tap tap tap. then why are you letting him stay for an entire month?

"i did not invite him. he invited himself. he will probably run away screaming in terror before the first week ends."

tap tap tap. you really must love him since you said you'd show him around the graveyard.

"i am showing xavier the graveyard because that is where i shall lay his dead body once i am through with him."

tap tap tap. you're going to marry xavier?

"you are preposterous, thing. i am going to murder him."

tap tap tap. why? because you've fallen in love with him and you're mad at yourself for being so "stupid"?

"no. i am going to murder xavier so i can display his head in an art gallery. perhaps one where his pieces will be on display."

thing had a fit of laugher just thinking about that. he knew wednesday had feelings for xavier and would end up acting upon them somehow.

wednesday's phone pinged again.
xavier.

xavier was actually going to spend the month at wednesday's.

wednesday couldn't believe it and was still in denial. she would be spending a month with xavier.

where was he going to sleep?

what was he going to eat?

what if she really did end up catching feelings for him?

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

8.2K 146 8
(age regression) Origional Character x Wednesday Addams Wednesday is Blake's cg. When they both get sent to Nevermore Wednesday and Blake's relations...
5.5K 159 30
This takes place after season one of the Netflix show Wednesday.. Wednesday is home from Nevermore after the events with Tyler the Hyde, after her ne...
20K 585 20
You are Larissa Weems' daughter. After being expelled from your five other schools due to misbehaving and misusing your powers, your mother is fed up...
495K 12.7K 42
What if Hecate Addams, a girl that was twinned with Wednesday at birth but was seemingly the total opposite of the dark, gothic girl, got forced into...