Loving You Is A Loosing Game

Keisha_Mars

Cindrella Nyla Miller :- A girl who somehow caught the eyes of the bad boy of school. She prays everyday to G... Еще

Misery
New Boy
Locker Room
The Shopping Mall
The game
The Turmoil
The Set up
The Club
The drink
The morning
The last day
The Lost Train
The kiss
The plane
The Day Off
The Bedroom
The Race
The Change
The Tea Party
The Deal
The Shopping
The Party
The Party 2
The Chaos
The Girlfriend
The Best Night
The Photos
The Call

The Chase

69 14 0
Keisha_Mars

Chase

Frustrated I walked after slamming the door shut. As usual the parking was filled with students standing in groups, bickering  , some making out with each other and some occupied in their own way to the entrance. Chris, Aria and Elijah were on our usual spot, near Chris's car.

I made my way towards them.

" Damn dude last night was awesome. They will remember forever how badly they lost their own game. "
Elijah as usual, without looking how bad my mood was, started bringing up the game, dampening my mood further.

I didn't put all of me to win the game for them to show who was the King when its come to race. I won because I needed to, so that I could be with her for some more, so that I could send her home. However I would have won no matter what. I should thank Sin for the blasting race, if not for him I wouldn't have cared more to win with all my heart.

" They should know better than to challenge me. Anyways see you guys later. I have to be somewhere. "
Without waiting for their response I made my way towards the entrance , wandering for a particular person with brown hair and angelic eyes.

She has not come yet.
Leaning against her locker in antsy I waited for her. About after five minutes her soft mellifluous voice fell on my ears.

" That was so embarrassing Sin. You made me feel like a trophy there. "

" I know and I'm  so sorry for that. I was wrong but my intention wasn't. I did that so that he couldn't harm you more and it isn't a  explanation, it isn't fair to you . You can punish me howsoever. "
Sin pleaded running after Cindrella like a damn puppy.

Admit or not he was the biggest hurdle between us. Cindrella and I.

It was now necessary for me to put him away.

" I will think..... "
As soon as her eyes met mine her expression turned sour and a frown set on her pinkish lips. How much I adored those heavenly tasting lips.

Without saying much she continued her steps, walking past me, avoiding me , not even staying to take out books from her locker. In addition to that Sin purposely ignited her anger reminding of last night.

So the first chance to talk to her freely was gone now but that didn't mean I didn't have more chances.

After two classes I was done listening to awful lectures of so called teachers and mostly done listening to Larissa and Elijah talking about nonsensical things. Why on earth I had to get stuck between these two creatures of all people. For once I could bear Elijah as sometimes he could be helpful in carrying out my plan but Larissa, she was dumb as fuck. I wouldn't be surprise if one tell me she has some serious brain issues.

Before the next teacher could come for next class to explode my brain out I dashed out of the class.

I didn't know if it was my luck or coincidence, Cindrella was walking down the stairs alone. She was oblivious of my presence. I took it as my chance to finally get her alone and I would be a fool to slip it away from my fingers.

But,

what the fuck she was doing upstairs ?

Was she with another boy?

With Sin? Alone?

Were they doing something?

The thought of them doing something intimate burned something inside me.

With long strides I blocked her way and stood firmly in front of her. If she had done something with that good-for-nothing cousin of mine she would see my worst side .

Shocked of my sudden appearance she took few steps back  making me forward my steps towards her. I read her face, looking for any sign of.... Kiss? or anything that would make my suspicion wrong. And for the fuck sake there was nothing but confusion on her face.

Still I asked.
" Where the fuck are you coming from? "
It came out as a accusation rather than a question but that didn't matter . I would get what I wanted.

" None of your business. "

" It is my business, I have told you before and I am telling you again you are my business. "
Her short quick breaths were enough to tell me she was nervous and had nothing to comeback at me.

" Mr. Robert. "
She looked behind me and fear crossed her  wide eyes. With stiffed posture I turned back to look. But that little thing pushed me hard and stormed off towards the stairs. While I composed myself she was already at the top of stairs, nonetheless I followed her.

How dare she trick me in something like this !

But I would appreciate she acted so natural.

" Ella stop right there or it won't be good for you. "
She climbed down to another set of stairs and dashed into her classroom. Each floor has two set of stairs in each corner to come down to avoid traffic and she did make a good use of it.

For how long she would keep running from me?

The class was about to end so I directly made my way to cafeteria and to my usual place. In few minutes it was full of students but I didn't get to see a certain face which I longed. Chris, Elijah, Aria and Larissa sat down talking about some house party . Not interested in their conversation I searched for her. And there she was, looking nervous like a scared kitten, fidgeting her fingers, tucking her hair countlessly. 

Sitting down on their table her eyes fell on me. With wide saucered eyes she looked at me for few seconds , before turning away her gaze. I smirked looking at her flustered face. So damn enticing!

I knew she knew I was looking at her and I didn't even hide that my eyes was only on her.

I would love to pull that tinted cheeks.

I would love to bite on those beetroot skin of her.

" Man let her breath. She can't even eat her food when you continue to look at her like that. "
Chris said munching on his burger.

I smirked.
With their own accord my feet took me to her table. Sitting down on one of the chairs I squinted my eyes on her face. The whole place was dead silent. It was always like this when it came to her and me.

They had seen me teasing her and yesterday they had seen me taking her hand and going out of school.

" Where's your babysitter? "

" He is not my babysitter. "

" Oh really? "

" Leave me alone Chase. "

" My little Ella thinks that she can trick me and get away. No. Its not that easy. "

" What do you want now ?"

" You? "

" What? "

" Alone. With me. "

" That's a No. "

" Mr. Bruno,  Can I have a word with you in my office. "
The Principal . What a great timing to interrupt my conversation with my princess .

" If I get you alone it won't be good. "

" Go away now. "

I followed him to his office and he shut the door after me.

" Chase I know what happened yesterday and that student who misbehaved with that girl is now getting his punishment but his parents are not letting this pass away. You beat him very bad. Since this happened in school premises I have to take some measures. Your mother know about this she isn't against your punishment. "
He said sitting on his chair, behind his mahogany desk.

" What will I have to do?"
I knew this was coming. Mom would not let this go so easily. Son or not. Perks of being son of lawyer.

" You have to help the students to raise funds as we have an upcoming events. "

" Thats it? "
Did I heard it correct.

" Oh you will know how tiring that is. Good luck with that. "
What was so tiring in that ? I can do it.

"One more thing. Who was the girl? "
He was asking about Cinderella but it was for good if he didn't know about her. Thank God Mom didn't slip up her name.

" Sorry but I can't tell you her name. "

" Okay. "
He knew better than to push me when it came to these matters. He knew my mother well. If the victim didn't want to expose her identity no one can push her and here I won't let anyone push Cindrella if she didn't want anyone of them to know about her. My mother had taken care of that fucker.

Coming out of his office I hovered over the question whether I should go back to cafeteria or ditch the rest of the day but then I remembered I had someone whom I couldn't ditch.

Just then the bell rang and the hall again filled with students. I saw a familiar figure extending her steps towards the washroom. There we go. I carelessly followed her to the washroom. She entered and I waited till she came out.

The moment she stepped out and looked who was waiting for her, she again tried to sprint off . But I was quick this time and grabbed her with her waist and dragged her to nearest empty classroom which happened to be a music room.

" Chase, leave me right now. "
Shoving her in I locked the door.

" What the hell is your problem Chase ?"

"Enough of these chasing games. Why the fuck  you left me last night ? "
Ignoring her yelling I asked her what was eating me from last night.

She was confused.

" I told you that I will drop you home still you left without telling anyone. Don't you know how dangerous that place was ? If someone had seen you all alone they won't think twice before selling you to ...."
I didn't complete the sentence. I couldn't imagine something happening to her.

She didn't know how my heart stopped when I didn't find her in the spot I left her. No one knew she left and her phone was off .

" I didn't know about that place being that dangerous. "
She mumbled softly.

" Haven't your father told you to not roam in unknown places? "

" I am getting lectured for this since morning I don't want to hear about it anymore. "

" You have to. "
I growled. She left me a fucking mess last night, thinking if something bad happened to her.

" Why are so mad about it like you care? "
Her small hands shoved me back . Pulling her close to me I pushed her head back so that her eyes could met mine .

" Should I show you how mad I am right now? "
Without waiting for her I captured her inviting lips.

Although I don't appreciate Chase's behavior he is fun to write.

Follow. Share. Vote.

Tata till next update.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

37.4K 832 39
✯❦⚕︎❦✯ His eyes shoot up as a mischievous glint highlights in them "How many inches do you want?" "At least 2 but if I get 6 I'm not complaining." I...
The Other Guy (BoyxBoy) Miriam M.

Любовные романы

272K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
Him or his Best Friend bbyxlve_

Любовные романы

215K 8.8K 68
LUKA KELP NYC's most famous male model. Ideal boyfriend. Too sweet to be true. Morally Civil. ~•~ CHASE RUEL Multibillionaire. Arrogant CEO. Alcohol...
Chained To Him | ✓ wanderlust.

Любовные романы

647K 23.5K 31
**COMPLETED** "TELL ME WHY YOU SPECIFICALLY CHOSE MY LIFE TO RUIN?" Her heart was beating out of her chest. She thought she might just die right the...