Teri Meri Kahani

By magical_AditiRathore

This story is about two strangers and the destiny made them meet where they did not even think in their life. More

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Last chapter

Chapter 05

523 113 35
By magical_AditiRathore

It was the time of evening, the birds were chirping in the sky and were going back to their nest.  Avni came to her home and as soon as, she entered the main gate. Neil and his friends turned and came onto that street. They were talking and smiling.

The whole day, Avni and Neil were not in the home.

Avni came and she smiled to see her mother. Avni entered and her parents were present in the living area.

Ashish: here comes my rock star.

Avni smiled. Avni came to them and she set beside her mother by encircling her arm to her mother’s arm.

Nm: tired?

Avni’s eyes were closed.

Avni: very much.

Neela maa and Ashish smiled.

Ashish: how was the day?

Avni sat in excitement.

Avni: It was awesome. I really enjoyed there. Humare itne zyada khet hain aur mujhe to pata hi nahi tha ke humara fruit and vegetable farms bhi hain. Maine wahan ke fresh fruits khaye and I must say, those were so tasty and mouthwatering. Maine to kal phir se jane ka plan banaya hai and yes, hum, humare sath bhi le kar chalenge fruits. Wahan kahan milte hain itne fresh fruits.

Dayawanti Mehta: aray wah, waise to koi yahan aane ko tiyar nahi tha aur ab itna enjoy kiya ja raha hai.

Everyone smiled.

Avni: han to mujhe thori pata tha ke yahan asa kuch hoga.

They smiled. Avni goes to her and hugged her by sitting beside her. Everyone smiled.

On the other side, Neil came to his room and he sat on the bed then he sighed. Neil kept his head on the hardboard of the bed and closed his eyes. As soon as, he closed his eye Avni’s face popped up in front of his eye. Neil opened his eyes and looked around. Neil smiled.

Neil: what is this all happening to me?

Neil thought then he took his phone from the bed and saw Avni’s picture and he smiled to see it.

It was the time of the night, the Khanna family was sitting in the dining area and they were signing at each other. Shweta asked Prakash to talk who signed her relax. Neil was having soup. Neil looked up and a spoon was in his hand near his mouth. Neil saw Prakash and then he looked at Shweta and Bebe and when their eyes fell on him they looked at their bowl and plates and stirred the spoon. Neil looked down and he thinks then he again looked at them and found them avoiding eye contact. Neil thinks.

Neil in mind: yeh sab log itna weird behave kyun kar rahe hain? kuch to garbar hai. Ab kya nai khichri paka rahe hain yeh sab mil kar.

Neil thinks and he looked at the family. They smiled fakely and Neil did the same. Neil looked at them and thinks.

On the other side, the Mehta family was having dinner peacefully because they know Avni very well if they discussed that with her now then the whole table which is decorated decently will convert into a mess so, they thought to talk to her in the morning.

Later, Neil was sleeping with his friends on the terrace because they wanted to experience village life. Neil was laying straight on his back and was staring at the moon. Neil was lost in Avni’s thoughts and he saw the flashes where he saved her from falling and other flashes. Neil was smiling. Neil turned his face and he saw his phone. Neil picked up his phone and opened the gallery. He saw Avni’s picture and changes them. Neil stopped and he turned his face. Neil was adoring Avni’s picture.

The next day started with a new challenge for both families as they have to talk to their kids about their alliance.

Neil knocked on the door.

Prakash: come in.

Neil opened the door and he entered the room and saw his parents standing.

Neil: dad, you called me.

Prakash: yes, sit. I have to talk to you about something important.

Neil was looking at him confusingly.

Neil: is everything alright?

Prakash: yes. Sit.

They goes to sit on the bed and Shweta sat on the chair near them. Neil was looking at them.

On the other side, Avni was standing in her room and she picked up her phone from the bed. Avni heard the knock on the door. Avni frowned.

Avni: come in.

The door opened and her parents came inside.

Avni: mamma, papa, come.

They smiled and came.

Avni: kuch kaam tha?

Ashish: yeah, we want to talk to you about something important.

Avni: yeah say.

Ashish and Neela maa looked at each other. Avni observed them.

Avni: anything serious?

Her parents smiled.

Ashish: no, not much. ab, aa, actually, rock star, your Bari dadi has seen a boy for you.

Avni was shocked. She felt like they pulled the floor from under her feet.

On the other side, Neil’s condition was the same, the only difference was Neil was sitting on the bed.

Neil: what?

Neil got up. His parents saw him and they also got up.

Neil: yeh aap log kya keh rahe hain? larki? Asa kaise kar sakti hain Bee ji. See, dad, mera abhi marriage ka koi plan nahi hai aur ek villager se to bilkul bhi nahi.

Shweta: woh Mumbai main rehi hai. Ashish Mehta ki beti hai aur woh educated hai. Pata hai woh LLB kar rahi hai.

Neil: I don’t care, woh jo bhi ho, it’s a no from my side.

Prakash and Shweta looked at each other.

In Mehta's house, Avni was looking at her parents angrily.

Nm: ek baar mil to lo.

Avni: no, no, no.

Ashish: rock star, Bari Dadi ne kaha hai.

Avni: so, what, woh aap ki dadi hain na, aap baat Karen un se.

Dayawanti Mehta came there.

DM: Avni, kal larke wale aaenge to bina kisi drame ke tiyar ho jana.

Avni’s eyes filled with tears. She was hurt because Dayawanti Mehta never talked to her like this.

Avni whispered: you can’t do this to me. I am above 18 and I have a complete right to take my decisions.

Nm: no one is forcing you, just meet him once.

Avni shocked: No.

Sometimes, when Avni panics, she had panic attacks and she throws things in anger. It rarely happens but when it happens then no one can handle her except her parents.

Avni threw the duvet while saying no.

Nm: Avni.

Avni threw the pillows, cushions, and bedsheet while saying no.

Avni looked here and there in anger. She goes to the wall and took the hanging picture frame of roses and she threw that in anger. Neela maa and Dayawanti Mehta even Ashish closed their eyes.

Avni threw the things in anger and Neil and the Khanna family flinched to hear that.

Neil: yeh, yeh, unhi ka ghar hai na?

Shweta nodded and she closed her eyes to hear the sound of throwing things.

Shweta: lagta hai, unho ne Avni se baat kar li hai.

They heard the sound of breaking.

Prakash: lag to yahi raha hai.

Neil: what? Yeh sab who larki kar rahi hai? Is she insane? Aap log meri shadi is pagal se karna chahte hain.

Shweta: pagal nahi hai bus ghussay ki thori taiz hai.

Neil: thori? Yeh thori taiz hai?

Shweta: maan ja na, Tillu.

Neil: no way. Abhi to cheeze tor rahi hai kal ko pata chala ke ghusse main mera saar hi phor diya.

Prakash: ek baar mil le. Dekh awaz aana bhi band ho gai hai.

They heard the sound of the falling vase.

Neil: lijiye, sun lijiye.

Shweta: Tillu.

Neil: no means no, main aaj hi wapis jaa raha hun.

The parents were shocked and Neil looked at them then he goes. Prakash and Shweta was looking at him. Shweta called him but no use. They heard the sound of breaking things and they closed their eyes.

On the other side, Avni was standing in the room which was a complete mess, some time ago, it was decorated beautifully but now is badly converted into a mess. Avni looked here and there and she saw a vase which was the only piece left there. Avni goes there and picked it up The Mehta family was shocked to see that.

Nm: Avni…

Neela maa ran to Avni who was about to throw the vase but Neela maa held it on time.

Avni: Mamma, leave me.

Nm: Avni, hosh main aao.

Avni: mamma, leave it.

Neela maa looked at Avni and she thinks.

Nm: ouch.

Neela maa held her leg and Avni looked at her. Ashish folded his arms because he understood that Neela maa is doing acting. Avni kept the vase there on the floor and held Neela maa’s arms.

Avni: Mamma, what happened?

Nm: my leg. I think, it is twisted.

Ashish smiled and he looked away. Dayawanti Mehta also understood and she smiled.

Avni: come, come, mamma, sit.

Neela maa looked at Avni.

Nm: did you leave a place to sit?

Avni looked at the room and she realized that she overreacted. Avni felt guilty and she looked at her mother who folds her arms. Avni was surprised to see her.

Avni: mamma, you are fine?

Neela maa was looking at her and then Avni looked at others and they were smiling. Avni looked at Neela maa.

Avni: means, you again tricked me?

Neela maa smiled.

Avni: that’s not fair.

Avni folded her arms and she looked away. Neela maa smiled and she held Avni’s arms and then she took Avni to the bed carefully and made Avni sit then she sit with her.

Nm: ab agar aap ka gussa thanda ho gaya ho to hum baat Karen?

Avni looked at her.

Avni: Mamma, I don’t want to get married now.

Nm: then who is asking you to get married now? Hum to bus milne ka keh rahe hain agar tumhe larka pasand nahi aya to hum mana kar denge. Did we ever impose our decision on you?

Avni shook her head.

Nm: then?

Avni thinks.

Avni: but, dadi aur bari dadi nahi manegi.

Dayawanti Mehta made a face.

Neela maa made a face and she turned her face and looked at Ashish. Ashish signed that he is coming. Ashish came to them and sat on the other side of Avni.

Ashish: then why we are here? Hum un se baat karenge.

Avni was looking at him.

Ashish: hum hain na, princess.

Avni: then why you are not talking to her now? Main to meri dadi ko mana leti hun aap apni dadi se baat karen na woh aap se pyaar nahi karti kya?

Avni looked at Dayawanti Mehta from the corner of her eye: meri dadi to mujh se bohat pyaar karti hain.

Dayawanti Mehta nodded while controlling her smile and narrowing her eyes. She was standing by folding her eyes. The Mehta family smiled.

DM: yeh makhan bazi aaj kaam nahi aane wali. Samjhi.

Avni made a sad face.

Avni: papa….

Dayawanti Mehta came to them and she cupped Avni’s chin.

DM: fikar mat kar, hum tere sath hain bus ek baar larke se mil le.

Avni made a sad pout. Dayawanti Mehta heard that Bee ja called her.

DM: main chalti hun.

Dayawanti Mehta went.

Avni: papa, kuch karen. Talk to your dadi.

Ashish and Neela maa looked at each other. Avni looked at them.

Avni: now, don’t tell me ke aap dono ko larka pasand hai?

Neela maa intervened Avni’s arm in her arm.

Nm: pasand to hai.

Avni cried fakely.

Nm: ek baar mil lo na, bacha.

Avni looked at her.

Nm: please.

Neela maa blinked her eyes.

Avni warned Neela maa: No, no, no.

But Neela maa didn’t stop. Avni was melting.

Avni; no.

Nm: please.

Ashish was smiling.

Avni: ok, fine. I am ready to meet that idiot.

Neela maa got excited.

Avni: but, main koi guarantee nahi deti agar mujhe pasand nahi aya to yeh matter wahi close.

Nm: paka.

Neela maa giggled.

Neela maa: thank you.

Neela maa hugged Avni from the side and Avni smiled while making a sad face. Ashish also joined them.

The Mehta family got successful in making Avni agree now let’s see, will the Khanna family get succeeded in their mission?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 4.9K 48
This story is about a college girl who wants to become a brand. Her life's motive is to get a position, not love. There is no place for love in her l...
11K 1.1K 4
It's a short story of a girl avni and a boy Neil who got married because of their families.
70.5K 6K 27
In this story there is love , breakup , angry , possiveness ... All about AVNEIL
37K 4.8K 26
This story is about two people who have some past. Both faced something in their life and because of that they become heartless. Book cover: @adorabl...