I Knew You Were Trouble (Drac...

Od bebe05215

Alice Kingsley is a loner. A quiet little Gryffindor girl with a heart of gold. She believes that no one shou... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 25

16.9K 351 92
Od bebe05215

"My dear Alice," I glanced up in horror. "We've been expecting you."

My eyes widened in unmasked fear as a group of death eaters stood before me. I recognized the same wolf man from before who's name I still don't know, another scary looking man, Bellatrix Lestrange, Lucius Malfoy and my mouth hung open in shock when I saw Draco's mother Narcissa Malfoy.

"You weren't kidding Lucius, this one's practically a mute." The scary looking man spoke first.

"I know Yaxley. She's not worthy enough to be a pureblood. Now let's just get this over with," Lucius ordered and Bellatrix raised her wand at my father.

"No! Please don't! He's all I have left!" I pleaded desperately but she just laughed cynically at my pain. "Please!" I turned to Narcissa. "Narcissa, make them stop. Please!" I begged and she turned her face, tears brimming to come out.

"Oh please!" Bellatrix laughed. "She doesn't care about you. No one cares about you. Not even your precious little Draco."

My eyes looked up at her defiantly. "You're wrong! Draco loves me."

Bellatrix laughed along with the wolf man. "Oh Fenrir," I finally learned his name. "This girl must be demented. Young Draco doesn't love you, he never did." My heart began to throb painfully at her words. "It was all a ploy in order for us to get to your powerful father."

"W-What?" I shook my head in disbelief. "You're lying."

"Why would I lie to someone on their death bed? Draco was ordered by the dark lord to find out where your father's safe house was. Why do you think he was so reluctant to go out with you?" I shook my head. No! She's lying. "Believe me when I tell you that you were just a pawn. Now you'll suffer the same fate as your dead mother and soon to be dead father."

"NO!" I yelled. "You're lying to me! Stop it!" 

Bellatrix smirked evilly, "Cissy? Tell our dear friend over there the truth."

My eyes snapped up toward Narcissa. Her face was distressed and tears streamed down her beautiful face. "Is it true Narcissa?" I begged for answers. "Was I nothing but a pawn? Did Draco truly even love me?"

 "...No, I'm sorry but he didn't," Narcissa sighed, before she dissapparated out of the house. 

My heart sunk to the deepest possible depth it could find. Narcissa wouldn't lie to me. So that means...Oh god! Draco never loved me. That coward! He didn't have the guts to say it to my face. I began to sobbed waiting for it to be a dream, a horrifying nightmare. Bellatrix seemed to enjoy my pain because she continued happily.

“You probably feel stupid right now for showing Draco the safe house. Now you and your father will meet your untimely death," she shrugged. "Oh well. Fenrir, hold her!"

Fenrir, the wolf man detached me from my father and lead to the side. I watched as Lucius muttered a spell 'Rennevrate' and my father's eyes flew open and his eyes tried desperately to focus on the situation at hand. When they found mine, he leaped up with great difficulty and tried to free me from this hairy man's clutches. 

"Let her go Fenrir!" My father shouted but was soon distracted when Bellatrix, Yaxley and Lucius began to fight him. My father was a very powerful man but three against one was highly unfair. 

I kicked and screamed against Fenrir grip as my father's body began to tire out. My dressed ripped on the sides and my hair became wild and untamed. I tried using my wand but Fenrir wouldn't let me.

So I watched helplessly as spells flew back and forth between the two parties and after a long and endlessly struggle, Yaxley uttered the words that sucked the life out of my father's eyes. The bright green light, the same one that hit Dumbledore's chest in the Astronomy Tower, collided with my father's unguarded back. He fell, sprawled out on the living room floor and my body froze when our eyes met for the final time.

"NOOOO!" I screamed in pure agony. The anguish, the distress, the misery I was feeling right now was indescribable. My body reacted before my mind could and I elbowed Fenir in the ribs before racing over to my father's lifeless body.

"Daddy," I began softly but he didn't respond. I flipped him over, his eyes wide open. I covered my mouth at the emotions they held. Hopelessness, sorrow and love. The love that he had for me. The love that gave him enough strength to try and save me. "Daddy, please wake up." I sobbed. "Please don't leave me. You’re without a doubt the only thing I had left. Please wake up!" But my pleas were not met. I fell onto his unmoving chest and cried, loudly. My pain emitting sadly throughout the dark room.

"Well done Yaxley. The dark lord will be most pleased," Lucius began. "Now for the girl..."

Their footsteps approached my distraught figure and something inside me clicked or more like cracked. I'm not sure what exactly but my mind felt like it was going through a metamorphosis. My eyes snapped up at them and glared profusely. I was right. My sanity was holding on by a single thread and now that it's cut. There will be hell to pay!

I continued to sob, pretending to not notice as their wands began to raise. My hand clutched my wand tightly and uttered a spell that I had seen in one of Lucius' books. A dark magic spell.

"Fiendfyre!" I shouted, my eyes hungry for revenge. The four remaining death eaters jumped back in surprise when a large fire dragon erupted from within my wand. 

The spell was very dangerous and I concentrated hard, in order for me to stay in control of it. The flames were large and powerful as the dragon flew around us and over to the four ruthless death eaters. Upon seeing it approaching, they all dissaparated before it reached them. Instead, it crashed into the wall, setting everything on fire and demolishing everything in its path. I watched the flames grow to a dangerous level before I tightened my grip on my wand and yielded the cursed spell to stop. Once it did, I turned my attention back to my father, before I placed my hand on his chest and apparated us anywhere. I didn't care where. I just need time to think. Time to ponder my thoughts. Time to plan my revenge.

***

My mind was completely out of it, as it had apparated the corpse and myself to a lonely forest. I kneeled down and closed my father's eyes as it began to rain, the thunder drummed loudly in my ear. Being here alone with my father's dead corpse made my mind being to think about everything.  Where was my father now? Was he with my mother? But most importantly my life and how I got here. My brain began to cool down, as tears streamed unwillingly down my pale face.

Why was I even born? I sighed and began to think.

Everyone in life has a purpose. Whether their purpose is to have no purpose, they still have- no they need a motive to live. A reason for waking up in the morning and facing the world head on. I never thought that a person would be my reason to live, laugh, smile and let alone love. Unfortunately for me, I knew he was trouble from the very start and I still fell for him. Worst part is, I realized my mistake when it was already too late.

Lying here, on this cold and muddy floor, made me come to grips with the error of my ways. My tears fall rapidly down my sunken cheeks as I clutch his dead body. The guilt of being the reason for my father’s death will haunt me forever. But no matter how much I blamed myself for this tragic turn of events, I cannot deny the true culprit. Love. It blinded me into putting all of my trust into someone who obviously could not be trusted. 

The rain begins to trickle down at a soft, condescending pace until it elevates to a fierce, pounding, storm. Heavy winds push and pull at my bloody hair, making it impossible to look at his pale face. The forest floor was beginning to get all mushy and wet. I sighed loudly while looking up at the unforgiving sky. Moments later I finally gained enough strength to get up and out of this thunderstorm. I had apparated with the body to St. Mungo's hospital and left it there. Someone would soon find it, lying breathless, in front of the door. After that I dissapparated and went back to dark forest to drown myself in guilt, loss, heart-break and betrayal.

The storm soon passed leaving me to wallow, soundlessly on the dewy floor. My small frame was pushed up against a tall Oak tree. I was hugging my knees tightly towards my chest and staring aimlessly at a lone, white flower. I smiled weakly as I picked up the daisy. It was frail and withered but I could tell that it used to be strong and vibrant before this cursed storm came and sucked the life out of it. Just like me. I was a shy, stress-free, fun-loving girl before I met the creature, whose very existence makes my skin crawl and radiate with anger. I sighed as the memory of everything came flooding back to me and I cried.

The kisses, the hugs, the love making, everything. How could it all have been a lie? Why did he even agree to such a horrid plan? After everything I did for him. After I saved him, defended him, loved him and even after finding out the truth, I forgave him. But it was all for nothing. I closed my eyes and willed the tears to stop. I whipped my face and dropped the daisy on the ground. I will not shed anymore tears. Especially because of him. My eyes snapped open and I glared  down at the glistening grass in front of me. I needed closure and revenge was the only closure I wanted-no, it was the only closure I needed. Those death eaters must pay. EVERY death eater must pay!

Standing up, I remembered the words of our deceased Dumbledore. Promise me that if you ever find yourself alone, with no one to help you, that you will seek out Severus Snape. You can trust him. But he's a death eater, the logical side of my brain reminded me. He killed Dumbledore! What if it's trap? I sighed. I didn't care if I died anymore. So I'm taking a chance and believing Dumbledore. Then as my legs began to move again, I grabbed my wand clutching it tightly before apparating to the only person I could think to trust.

Professor Snape. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

78.6K 3.3K 130
You know My Name, not my story.. You see My Smile, not my pain. You notice my cuts, not my scars You can read my Lips not my mind. Start:...
19.5M 486K 64
"It's much harder to stay hidden from the Dark Lord when you're in love with a Death Eater." Evelyn Hawkings' parents were well-known Death Eaters, b...
48.9K 1.3K 12
(ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ✐) 𝄞𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ 𓈈⭒♬ ゚. ❝ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ? sʜᴇ ᴡɪsʜᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ sᴏ ᴜɴɪᴍᴘʀᴇssᴇᴅ sᴏ sʜᴇ ɢᴀᴠ...
177K 3K 30
🍑🍑𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: ᴀʟʟ ɪᴍᴀɢᴇꜱ, ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏꜱ, Qᴜᴏᴛᴇꜱ, ᴇᴛᴄ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴜɴʟᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪꜰɪᴇᴅ. ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴛᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʜɪɢʜʟʏ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇᴅ. ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ...