Lost In A Mist Of Pain

Galing kay KhadijaDadu

This story is a work of fiction, it is inspired by many other stories and the life lessons we learn.... So ba... Higit pa

Introduction
Character Sketch
Ch-1: Meet Me
Ch-2: Hardship
Ch-3: Punishment
Ch-4: Plan Execution
Ch-5: Shopping
Ch-6: Hidden Secret
Ch-7: Bond of Friendship
Ch-8: Night Fun
Ch-9: Is Love A Crime?
Ch-10: Meet The Brothers
Ch-11: Am I Daydreaming?
Ch-12: The Chamber Of Secrets
Ch-13: Event Loading....
Ch-14: It's showtime
Ch-15: Mission Successful
Ch-16: Bomb of Shocks
Ch-17: My Princess
Ch-18: Reunion or Heartbreak?
Ch-19: Facing Ourselves
Ch-20: New Beginning
Ch-21: Their care
Ch-22: Outburst
Ch-23 : New School
CH- 25 : Trusting you

Ch- 24 : Enduring it

73 8 2
Galing kay KhadijaDadu

Assalamualaikum....

If you haven't prayed your namaz yet then go... pray.... and then read the chapter

_______________

Dua somehow reached her class by asking a teacher, as soon as she entered the class, people started backbiting about her, they started commenting on her from head to toe, the class was warm and cozy, there were personal table and chairs for everyone, boys and girls sat randomly, there wasn't any kind of partition, dua kept her eyes rooted on the ground and ignoring everything sat on an empty seat which was in the middle of last row, she was careful that there wasn't any boy sitting around her.

After some time the teacher [Mrs. Katherine] entered the class and the first lecture was of biology (botany), teacher called dua in front to introduce herself.

Dua [Nervously] - H... Hello everyone... my... my name is dua zain, I hope we all get along together.....

Everyone started making weird weird comments, they laughed as dua stuterred.

Teacher [Angrily] - Quiet everyone, I hope you will make her your friend and susan I would like you to give the timetable to dua.

Dua took her place, after 2 minutes 3 girls came rushing, they were none other than maddy and her gang, they paused on the door when they saw that tecaher has already entered in the class, teacher gave them an angry look, they said sorry and teacher shook their head in disbelief.

Katherine - Detention Miss. Jackson and to your other two friends as well.....

Maddy came near dua angrily.

Maddy [talking slowly so that only dua can hear] - How dare you... that's my seat, get up right now you towel headed ugly girl.

Teacher saw maddie arguing with dua.

Katherine - Miss jackson there is an empty seat beside Mr. Popplewell.

Maddie gave an angry glare to dua and sat on that bench.

Then the lecture started, then completely focused on what the teacher was teaching, she missed her old school, her old teachers, her old friends but now she needs to get used to this new school.

Time flew and now it was lunch break, everyone started going to the canteen, dua also closed her books and got up, she didn't knew the way to the canteen, she stood outside of the class figuring out the way.

She analysed where everyone were going and she followed them and gladly she found the canteen, she went inside but then realisation hit her....

She kept her hand on her pocket to feel her phone but it wasn't there, she forgot to bring her phone to the school and inside the phone's cover was her money (desi trick to store your money)

Oh no, how can I be so stupid, I forgot to bring my phone and I am currently moneyless too, ugghh.... can this day get more troubled?

Voice - Towel headed girl in the canteen, I don't think she would be able to afford the food.

Dua turned around it was maddie and her group.

A boy said - Send her to F2, they may give her some charity.

Everyone started laughing, slowly slowly everyone's attention was going towards dua, people stopped eating and gathered around to enjoy the show.

Maddie - Towel headed girl... towel headed girl... towel headed girl....

Slowly everyone started saying 'towel headed girl' while clapping, the walls echoed their words, dua felt so humiliated, she looked here and there, everyone were laughing on her, dua's breathing became uneven, she felt as if everything arond her was revolving, just then farhad and farhan came, everyone stopped shouting, both of them came near her.

Farhan - I think we should leave some fun for tomorrow too, you all are dismissed.

Everyone started going to their places and got busied in their own work, dua was holding her tears and she ran away from there.

I ran away from there and went to a corner where no one could see me, I was scared, I don't want to face those faces again. No dua you need to be strong, my inner self voiced me, I focused on my breathings and wiped away my tears....

"You are the new admission right"

I turned around at the voice and there was a girl standing near me, she was my classmate, I saw her in the morning and she looked popular girl as everyone were roaming around her in the class but why is she here.... I don't want more bullies...

Girl - Are you there? Ummm by the way I am mish, what's your name?

This is the first time someone actually asked my name rather than calling me by weird names, she seems friendly but I can't trust her, 'rich and famous people like her would never talk nicely to someone who just got bullied' my instincts told me.

Dua [Hesistantly] - D... dua

Mish - Dua... unique name, are you fine, you are sweating and you look petrified.... wait... did someone bully you?

Dua didn't replied anything.

Mish - Was it F2? I know it must be them only.... it's ok don't worry it's a matter of few days then they will find a new target.

Both of them didn't spoke anything for few minutes, the silence was getting awkward.

Mish - Do you wanna join me, I will introduce to my group and please don't hesitate to ask me if you need any help, you can trust me.

Dua - Thanks but I want to be alone for some time.

Mish - It's perfectly fine if you....

Voice - Oh mish you're here and I checked the whole campus in your search.

Both the girls turned their head towards the voice and there was standing a boy who had blue eyes, slim body, tall height, his voice was very deep, his hair were messy some strands covered his eyebrow, there were sweat beads on his forehead, he had a football in his hand.

Mish - Oh zee what happened?

Zee - Today I have a football match with F2, so I won't be able to drop you....

Mish - No that's not fair, I want to go with you only.

Zee - I told you I can't come, you can ask your friend to drop you or else wait till my match is finished.

Mish - Ughh I hate this football match, finee I will go by myself, now get lost.

Zee - Hey hey don't be angry, I will bring your favourite ice-cream, ok?

Mish [happily] - Awww really that's so sweet of you.

Zee was about to go but then he saw dua standing there, he looked at her, both of them had an eye-lock, he stared at her for a moment, dua lowered down her gaze, zee shurgged and then left.

Mish [to dua] - That was zee, the most handsome boy of the class according to girls and my current boyfriend.

Dua - Oh ok

Mish - I will take your leave then

_____________

The rest time of school was normal for dua, no one talked with her, mish just gave her a smile whenever they had an eye contact and now it was time to go home.

Everyone collected their stuff and started going, dua also started going to that spot where she was left by farhad and farhan, she reached there but there wasn't any car there.

Ya Allah where are they.... it's already 15 minutes and they aren't here what if they left without me? Or it is their trick to trouble me.... what am I supposed to do now, wait for sometime dua and they will be here hope so....

Dua waited for another 15 minutes but there was no sign of them, she got scared as the area was eerily silent and there was no one to be seen, her inner senses told her to return to the school and soon she found her legs automatically going towards the school.

She reached the school but now what? Where could she find them in this huge school and moreover she didn't even knew the way, she saw the time and it was already 45 minutes of her waiting for them, there were still few students scattered including her bully maddie.

Dua didn't want any further drama and so she walked away from her and started searching for her brothers, suddenly a car stopped infront of her but it wasn't of her brothers, the windshield lowered and to her surprise it was mish and zee.

Mish - Dua you're still here? Any problem?

Dua - No I am just waiting for my brother to pick me.

Mish - Oh ok but I guess it's late, if you want then come in zee can drop you, (turning towards zee) right zee?

Zee - Yeah of course.

Dua - No no it's alright... thanks for the offer.

Mish - You sure??

Dua - Yeah....

Mish - Ok then see you tomorrow.

Dua smiled at her.

They left

Dua started searching for them, she was tired, frustrated and angry on them.

Tiredly dua sat on a bench with her head in her hands, already the day was too much for her and now she didn't have any energy left to face more troubles.

Few boys with sports mode on who looked exhausted were walking by.

Random boy - Ughhh.... again we lost our football match against F2.

Another boy - Next time we will surely beat them.

On the mention of F2 she immediately looked at them.... football ground she immediately ran towards there.

The ground was empty, dua's heart shrunked finding no one there, she wanted to cry on her helpless situation but finally she heard some familiar voice coming from the boys locker room.

Hopefully dua went near and at last they were there, farhad and farhan's eye widened looking at dua, they completely forgot about her.

Dua [Angered] - Where were you? Do you even realise how worried I was, you could have atleast told me about your match, you have no idea how much I waited for you, it was my first day and you guys left no stone unturned to make my life more miserable.

Farhad - First of all stop shouting and anyways it was not that big deal which you are creating.

Dua - Not a big deal? Seriously.... it is legit 1 and half hour, I was crazily searching for you guys, I waited at that stupid empty place of yours all alone, you just left me alone without a word and you say it wasn't a big deal.

Farhan - Stop it guys, don't create an issue here people are watching, we'll discuss it at home.

Dua - Who is afraid- you or me.... I don't care if people knows or not and moreover it's good people should also know your true colours.

Farhan - Look at the way you're talking to us.... you're talking about our colours first look at you... infront of other brothers you act like an obedient, mute kid but here you are spilling venom, your this behaviour will be reported to adeel bhai then wait and watch....

Dua - I will also report your behaviour with me, how you tell me to leave at an abandone place near school and how you....

Farhad angrily came near her with fiery eyes and pointed finger on her mouth, for a moment dua got petrified and she regretted speaking much, her body automatically prepared for a slap or any upcoming beating.

Farhad [Extremely dangerous] - NOT. A. WORD. MORE....

With this he and farhad left from there leaving a panting dua.

Farhan came near her

Farhan - Well let's make a deal, we'll keep our mouth shut and so do you.

Dua just stood there emotionless.

Farhan - Let's go if you don't want to stay here for the rest of the day.

__________

Keep saying Alhamdulillah....

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

94.1K 3.6K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
21.8K 1.2K 33
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
266K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."