Ambrosine [Ranboo x M!Oc] ✔️

By tockrocked

Made this story when he wasn't out,, uh so I changed it up a lot! Demiboy to trans oc! More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
INTRODUCTION 2
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 8

40 3 10
By tockrocked

"Spencer!" Azrial exclaimed happily as they ran towards the boy, who was waiting for them at the airport. "Azrial!" He said in the same tone, setting down his sign and opening his arms. The two collided and Spencer tumbled back slightly, but hugging them tightly. "God I missed you so much." He mumbled into their neck, Azrial laughing quietly. "Kiss me like you missed me then." Spencer rolled his eyes playfully and kissed them, this time the taste was lemon. "Lemon?" They laughed through their nose and grabbed their bags, following Spencer out of the airport.

Until there was a wave of fans outside. They all took pictures, and neither had a mask on. Everything started crumbling from there, fans yelling about how they were ugly, or how their face reveals were too hyped up. Death threats, it was awful, and someone posted the pictures on Twitter.

"Azrial, let's break this off. It's your fault we were at the airport in the first place."

Azrial jolted awake, tears streaming down their face. They quickly opened Twitter and exhaled slowly, then called Spencer, not even checking the time. They knew it was late though. "Hello?" Spencer's groggy voice came through the phone. "Sorry um!" Their voice cracked with emotion and they started crying again. "Y-You won't leave me i-if we m-meetup at an airport and accidentally face reveal, will you?" They said pathetically, hands slightly shaking. "What? Azrial I won't leave you, promise." "Don't promise that.." Spencer frowned and clicked facetime, worried clear on his face. "Whats wrong love?" They sighed and explained the dream, occasionally stopping for a breath. Or hugging their cow closer. "And.. yeah." Spencer sighed from the other side of the phone, wanting nothing more then to hug the poor person suffering. "I'm sorry Azrial. That'll never happen, I won't let it. Your stuck with me until we die, sorry not sorry." "Was that your dating proposal?" They joked weakly, laying back down on their bed. "Obviously not. Worse time to propose that I would think."

They never wanted to taste lemon again.

Azrial drifted back off to sleep, but the two switched to discord so Azrial wasn't charged for out of country calls. Wilbur peeked into the room, hearing Azrial's crying previously. They were asleep, and a very fond looking Ranboo was watching them through half closed eyes. Will shut the door, smiling softly and opening his own door, ready for sleep.

(PLS IT AUTOCORRECTED FOND TO GOOD SO IT SAID "VERY GOOD LOOKING RANBOO" LMAOO)

"Good morning angel." Spencer greeted as Azrial slowly opened their eyes, shifting around. "I feel like I got hit by a bus." Spencer chuckled, checking the time. "I'm currently in school." "Oh yeah you still have that huh." He nodded and sighed dramatically, throwing his hands to his head in a 'woe is me' manner. "Well.. I'll probably be talking to Wilbur's flatmates. Which is awful cause my first impression was shit." Spencer chuckled and sat down in chemistry. "Okay, I've decided to leave you in my room while I get ready for the day and stuff." Spencer nodded as Azrial left the room.

"Hey Zee. How's the jetlag?" Azrial looked up, emotionless, at Will, who had a shit eating grin. "Die. Do you have tea?" They joked, but Wilbur pulled out multiple tea bags. "Oh. I don't want your fucking leaf water, I was joking." He rolled his eyes and handed them coffee, which they accepted. "Oh, yeah did you ever talk to the other two?" Azrial nodded slightly cringing. "Yup. Ran into one of them. Literally." They yawned for a second before covering their mouth and drawing circles on the counter. "Oh shit do I have to do school?" Wilbur looked at them, eyebrow raised, and shook his head. "You got kicked out of so many damn schools, and you've got what, 2 months left?" "One actually, shoot! Speaking of school I'm accompanying Ranboo to his, bye!"

Azrial decided to text their mom for their dad's address. They need their stuff. Spencer had to hang up as the call was killing his battery. "Hey Will?" They noticed his door said 'Streaming so they knocked. Precautionary mask was on Azrial's face as they waited at the door. "Whats up Zee?" "When your done streaming can we go pick up my boxes of belongs from my dad?" Wilbur nodded and looked towards the set up with a questioning look. "I guess I can join." They shot a quick text to Spencer and walked into the room nonchalantly.

RanbooLive donated $20

Nice hoodie Az.

Azrial looked at their hoodie and blushed furiously. It's Spencer's, and their wearing it on stream. "Thanks, got it from a very attractive person." Wilbur stifled laughter and introduced Azrial to the stream. "Chat, this is my little cousin Az." "Thanks Will! Anyways-" They kicked him under the desk and interrupted him, reading off the chat. "Yes! Yes some of you are from Ranboo! I'm back!" They sat on a kitchen chair, eyes widening as Wilbur said this was a ylyl stream. "Uh oh."

"Scientists are calling it, the heist if a century!" A cat stood in front of a photocopied burning building. "I'm calling it a typical Tuesday morning." Glasses slid on the cats face, making him look cool. "Hi, I just lit a Baskin Robin's on fire." Az almost lost right there but stopped their laughter by throwing themself off the chair. "WHAT THE-" "I didn't want to laugh!" "So you threw yourself?"

chat!

RanbooLive: L

RanbooLive: L

RanbooLive: L

RanbooLive: L

RanbooLive: L

RanbooLive: L

"Yes beloved, I get it. L. Aren't you in Chemistry right now? Exactly shut the fuck up."

chat!

RanbooLive: GO BACK TO BEATING UP HOMOPHOBE GIRLS

"Isn't your phone dying? You hung up on me." Azrial joked, causing Wilbur to laugh. "HAHA I WIN-"

"are you falling in love?

I have a feeling you are,

are you falling in love?

with a feeling?"

Ranboo started calling them, so as they panicked to stop the ringtone or even accept the call, Wilbur just laughed. "-THE FUCKING CALL!" Was the first thing Spencer heard from his phone as it connected. "Hello?" Ranboo laughed, and Azrial held their head in shame. "Hi boo. Why aren't you in class." "Azzy, it's lunchtime. I thought you had my schedule memorized." "I do bitch. I'm just in a different timezone." Azrial exited the room and walked into their own, happy to steal Spencer from the stream.

"Whats your Twitter password?"

"What? Why?"

"I just want to see your timeline."

"Okay.. It's belovedduo"

"Your so cute!"

"Can you confirm me signing into your account?"

"So needy. There you go."

Twitter

Ranboosaysstuff

Az here, Ranboo snores loud. How do I know? sleep calls... how else would I know @Azeey_Belovedduo

"Why is my Twitter exploding?"

"I logged into your account, tagged myself, and exposed us."

"To the fans!?"

"Yeah, you snore loudly."

". . What?"

"Anyways beloved, I've got to go pick up my stuff. It all shipped to my dad's house but I'm not living there so I need it." They yawned for a second then smiled. "Uugh fine! Call me later unless your too tired." "Yessir!" Azrial jokingly saluted and both exchanged 'kisses' which is them going "mwah" before hanging up. Azrial walked out of their room and back into Wilbur's room. His stream had ended, so he was turning off the pc. "Ready to pick up your stuff?" He asked as Azrial poked their head. "Yeah, are you?" Wilbur stood up, grabbing his keys. "Let's go."

Turns out Azrial's dad really didn't want to see them. He threw their stuff outside of the house when the two arrived. Azrial started loading everything into Wilbur's car, catching a glimpse of a boy. He had a mullet, and was staring out the window from the opposite house at Azrial. They waved hesitantly and placed the last box into the boot of the car. He waved back with a smile, Azrial thought he was cute, in a platonic way. They sat in the car as Wilbur started it up.

As Wilbur started to pull out, someone airdropped something to Azrial's phone. "Wait, I got an airdrop." Wilbur chuckled as they opened it. It's just an image.

hi random person
I'm Bill and you seem
interesting here's my #

Azrial started laughing, then showed Wilbur, who raised his eyebrow. "Are you gonna text him?" "Probably, quite bold of him to do that. Besides, I need friends out here." They screenshotted the number and started typing it into their phone.

hi I got your airdrop

what color is your hair

pink/purple

hello random person :)

hi Bill

I'm Azrial

Azrial tell me now

are you taken

yes

pls don't leave I need friends

my shot damn it

well I've got a plan

freinds?

ofc!

um question, do you watch dsmp?

kinda why

oh same wow

expect me to wear a mask if we ever hangout

do you live around this neighbourhood

eh a few miles away

recently moved out here

here as in Brighton?

more like this continent in general

oh where are you from?

America

I've wanted to move to America

what's it like

I fucking hate it

miss some people there tho

The two had talked up until Azrial was told to unpack. "Okay.." They grumbled and said goodbye to Bill, sending a quick text to Spencer. Asking if they could call. Azrial set their phone on charge as they unpacked their bed box. Spencer's ringtone sounded, it was a facetime. "Hi Azzy!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 270 21
You had met Simon in the first year of high school. You guys clicked. It just felt so right. You two had been closer than ever, dating about 2 month...
270K 14.6K 68
❝ I think we could do it if we tried. ❞ in which Theodore just wanted to vibe on a popular minecraft server with his brother, ...
203K 7.8K 72
HOME - "but little did he know the stars welcome him with.. open arms.." in which the trans younger brother of dream befriends and falls in love with...
62.1K 2.4K 22
DISCONTINUED!! Written before Ranboo came out so it might be a bit weird or something lol Going for a late night walk probably wasn't the best idea...