Thy Empress (Erwin Smith x FE...

By 3mooie

{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this story's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner... More

disclaimer
prologue
part i
part ii
part iii
part iv
part vi
part vii
part viii
part ix
part x
part xi
part xii
part xiii
part xiv
part xv
part xvi
part xvii
part xviii
part xix
part xx
part xxi
part xxii
part xxiii
part xxiv
part xxv
part xxvi
part xxvii
part xxviii
part xxix
part xxx
part xxxi
part xxxii
part xxxiii
part xxxiv
part xxxv
part xxxvi
part xxxvii
part xxxviii
part xxxix
part xl
part xli
part xlii
part xliii
part xliv
part xlv
part xlvi
part xlvii (The Legend of Nadia)
part xlviii
part xlix
part l
part li
part lii
part liii
part liv
part lv
part lvi
part lvii
part lviii
part lix
part lx
part lxi
part lxii
part lxiii
part lxiv
part lxv
part lxvi
part lxvii
part lxviii
part lxix
part lxx
part lxxi
part lxxii
epilogue

part v

1.7K 79 19
By 3mooie

Word Count - 1,555 words

"Am I done?" 

Danaya nodded, smiling lovely at her mistress. She's amazed at how yet Y/n looks very beautiful in a different dress. 

Today is the accolade of the new knights.

And so, the h/c-haired lady will be attending it because her younger brother, Lionel, is one of the squires who will be officially declared as knights for this day.

The King and Queen will also be attending, but they will only be at the ceremony as the most important guests.

"You look very beautiful, my lady."

Y/n is wearing a dark-green dress.

It is long-sleeved and the skirt is ballooned. Her cleavage can be seen, because of the tight corset she has worn on her waist inside. Her hair is tied on an elegant updo, with bits of curls, thin curly strands are left on the sides of her face.

Her make-up is light, just enough to compliment her natural beauty. Y/n does not like heavy make-up, though she has worn a darker shade of red lipstick today.

Danaya handed Y/n her black gloves.

She took it then wore it.

"Emperor Smith will be attending, my lady."

Y/n nodded her head. 

She knows already.

Her older brother told her about Emperor Smith attending this year's accolade. The king actually asked her to come with Erwin to the accolade together. "Is he outside?"

Danaya let out a sigh. "Yes...he's waiting."

"Then we shall not make Emperor Smith wait for us any longer." Y/n said.

The h/c-haired lady made her way towards the door, her heels had created noise with her footsteps on the floor. Danaya opened the door for her. "A pleasant morning, my lady " Y/n nodded at Sir Philip's greetings. 

Danaya, sir Philip and her other servants follow behind her as she makes her way out of the royal palace.

Y/n stopped on her track when she sighted the emperor's royal knight. "Sir Levi…" 

The raven-haired man bowed at her.

"My lady. I'll escort you to the Emperor's carriage. He's already waiting outside."

"Please do. Thank you, Sir Levi."

Y/n and her people followed Sir Levi who's leading the way. The h/c-haired lady stared at Levi. Sir Levi...he's short. Y/n thought.

She just noticed it, since she doesn't really like focusing on a person's features. 

"Sir Levi." 

The raven-haired man looked back at her.

"If you somehow have free time, would 

you mind having tea with me?" Y/n asked.

Levi was quite taken aback, he blinked twice while staring at the h/c-haired lady.

"Pardon, my lady?" 

Y/n flashed the raven-haired man a small smile, which was kind of a surprise to him. 

"Please don't get the wrong idea, sir Levi. 

I was just hoping if you can tell me some things about Emperor Smith. I'm sure that you already know about our marriage…"

Levi stared at Y/n for a few moments.

Tea. "I may be able to make time this weekend, my lady. Just relay a message to me when and where we will have tea." 

--

The people who have come to watch this year's accolade were all surprised, seeing a grand carriage stopped at the entrance.

"Is that the Eldian Emperor's carriage?!"

"The King and Queen arrived just earlier. So yeah, it could be Emperor Smith."

Everyone watched as Siir Levi got off from his horse and walked towards the carriage.

The raven-haired man opened the door.

Emperor Smith got out of his carriage.

The ladies around couldn't help but be stunned at how gorgeous the Emperor of the Eldian empire looks right now. 

Erwin is wearing an imperial black suit, with a red sas over his upper garment and gold tassels on his shoulders. There are also accessories attached to his shirt.

"H-hey...who's that pretty maiden?!"

The people were shocked, seeing as Erwin helped a young lady get off his carriage. They were all in disbelief when they realized who the young maiden was.

"It's the king's younger sister, Lady Y/n!"

"Why are they together?!"

"Isn't it not allowed for an unmarried royal lady of the royal palace to be seen by male outsiders?"

"Are they in some kind of a relationship?!"

"Emperor Smith looks fond of Lady Y/n!"

"And Lady Y/n looks comfortable!"

Y/n kept a neutral face, even when she's holding onto Erwin's arm as they make their way to the accolade venue inside.

She can hear the people talking about her and the blonde man she's with right now.

So this is why His majesty wanted me to go with Emperor Smith. To stir up rumors so that the time to announce my marriage with the Eldian Emperor has come…

Everyone will not be so shocked.

"Lady Y/n." 

The h/c-haired lady snapped out of her thoughts, hearing Erwin calling her name.

She looked at the blonde-man. 

"Yes, Emperor?"

Erwin looked at her, Y/n can't help but dazed for a few moments as she stared straight into the blonde-man's blue-eyes.

"I'm sorry to ask you this right now. But I would like to know...have you talked to the king already? A matter about the two of us." The Emperor said, looking so serious.

Y/n nodded her head. "Yes."

She looked away, choosing to focus on their way, walking down on a red carpet.

"You haven't asked me anything about it. So I was wondering if you already talked to King Willy." 

The h/c-haired lady kept her eyes on the way. "I do not have any problem with what His Majesty and you, Emperor Smith, have planned. If it's for the sake of everyone's safety, for our nations' peace and harmony then surely, I will not have any complaints."

Erwin kept quiet, staring at Y/n.

He felt cold, not literally.

It's just that...Y/n spoke so coldly. 

He realized then, Y/n is idealistic.

"I see. I am the same." 

Y/n looked at him, they both stopped walking now that they've arrived at the accolade. "I do not have any complaints."

The h/c-haired lady raised a brow.

Is that so? 

"Lady Y/n Tybur and Emperor Smith have arrived!" 

Their arrival was announced to everyone inside the accolade. Just like the lot of commoners outside, the nobles are also surprised with them, arriving together.

Y/n and Erwin were taken to a reserved seat, they waited for a bit longer until the accolades started. The h/c-haired lady smiled as she saw her younger brother. 

Lionel's marching towards the altar where their older brother is standing. 

The King will be the one to give knighthood to the new Knights. 

"How old is Lionel, Lady Y/n?"

Erwin spoke, keeping his eyes at the scene in front. The new Knights all kneeled down in front of King Willy.

"He turned 16 last month, Emperor Smith."

The blonde-man looked at Y/n, and was quite surprised, seeing the proud and warm look on the h/c-haired lady's face. 

She looks so happy for her brother. 

"Lionel and I aren't fully-blood related, but we're closer than anyone else living in the palace. His mother died after giving birth to him, so he was left in my mother's care, because the previous Queen, now the Queen Dowager, is not fond of us, the previous King's grandchildren." Y/n said.

Erwin noticed how Y/n's face turned sour from the mention of the previous Empress.

It seems they have a bad relationship with King Willy's mother. Erwin thought.

The h/c-haired lady let out a small sigh, keeping a small smile on her lips as she watched the king tapped a sword on each of Lionel's shoulders. 

"Being a child of a royal concubine…"

Erwin kept quiet, now he's more focused at Y/n than at the ceremony.

"...We're not really given many rights and opportunities. An illegitimate daughter of the king can't be considered a princess. She's only referred to as a "Lady", a noble lady from a noble family. And if the king has an illegitimate son, he's considered a "bastard" by those who are not fond of him, he's not a prince. He's only a "Lord."

The blonde-man's brows shot-up upon seeing Y/n's eyes become glossy, though he wasn't sure if he saw it right...

Because Y/n kept a normal look. 

"If you're an illegitimate child, you're not as powerful as those who are legitimate. I can't work in the inner palace, nor can Lionel help the king in the state's affairs. We can't do the things we want to do."

Erwin was stunned when Y/n looked at him. "That's why I'm happy today that my younger brother has achieved his dream to become a Knight. He's dreamed of this ever since he had a mind of his own…"

The blonde-man realized one thing.

He realized how great of a person Y/n is.

He has good eyes for people.

Maybe that's why he accepted King Willy's offer to marry the h/c-haired lady.

It's because Y/n is a good person.
___________________________________

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

759 42 6
there are no words in the english language i could scream to drown you out. ATTACK ON TITAN i - iv. ERWIN SMITH x FEMALE OC. right person n...
339K 12.4K 13
COMPLETED // (Y/N) Is pretty good at reading people and have a talent for knowing when someone is not ok. Lately (y/n) has noticed that Commander Erw...
16.5K 230 29
[COMPLETE UNDER EDITING] Ichika Hayashi is abandoned at the age of 18, she is left bearing a child by a man she wished she never came across. A few y...
41.6K 2.5K 32
Arms Tonite. 🌋 ❛ Don't you think it's kinda cute that I try to escape the afterlife? ❜ ❨ Eren Jaeger x Fem!OC Attack on Titan...