Helluva Boss & Hazbin Hotel L...

By Yakuza_Lover

Helluva Boss is one of my favorite shows now and it's amazing and I want to make this so yeah! Also not my ar... More

Baby Blitz
Octavia?
My puppy (Blitz & Loony)
I don't need it!
Little Liar
I'm sorry it was a mistake!
Alastor, your a little?
Playdate
Up all night?!
Mama Millie & Dada Moxxie
Wolfie!
Vaggie no!
Cherri!
Ouchies
Tired brat
Bloody Accident
Bad days.
Don't leave me!
Brave Blitzo
New baby!
Smile my dear
Angels a good Dada
Clubs are scary!
Hazbin as littles
owies
YN and Lucifer and Lilith
helluva littles
little I forgot!
Helluva Caregiver
Helluva Little (Fizz & others)
Panic helpers
baby bomb
CG Lucifer and Lilith x lil yn
pup Loona x CG Bee
cg! Bee x pup! Loona x CG!Tex
forced in: hazbin hotel x yn
L.Fizzaroli X CG.Ozzie
accidents and crowds
Angel Fizzy?

Verosika's a caregiver

1.1K 10 0
By Yakuza_Lover

Verosika POV: "Y/N angel, I know you don't like it here but mama has to work." "I don't wanna be here!" "Shh, quit yelling I'll be don in a few hours then I'm all yours." I hugged them goodbye an left them in my dressing room with their toy bag.

Hours later

I went back into my room and saw my little baby asleep. "I'm sorry for leaving you in here." I mumbled an picked them up.

At home

Y/N had woken up after I set them down all the bed and was imeadently mad at me, "mama you left me! I had to play alone!" "I know baby I'm sorry." "Nuh uh I knows you not! You always do that!" "I know but I still need to work." "Buh mama not need to be so mean!" "I'm not mean." "Bad mama."

YN POV: I regretted saying that instantly, mama stood up and walked out. I quickly grabbed my favorite stuffie and snuck out to the living room. She was crying on the couch holding a pillow. I walked over and sat down on the other side of her. "Mama here." She looked up and smiled. "Thank you baby. Can I hold you instead though?" I nodded and she tossed the pillow. I spent the rest of the day doing crafts, cuddling and watching cartoons with mama. "I love you precious." "I love you too!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 112 24
Many people asked me about helluva boss at first i didn't like it but after watching it, i started to like it but it was a shame they didn't made tha...
3.6K 101 13
A million secrets deep within. A hefty price to pay. A world engulfed in blood and flame. ‒꧁ { Overlooking Overlord...
13K 330 10
An ULTRAKILL x Helluva Boss x Hazbin Hotel crossover. I'm giving V1 a fanon personality, AKA V1 with full Internet access. I'm going to try and fuse...
51.7K 823 29
Helluva Boss, this cover, and all of the pictures I use do not belong to me! ❀ (I changed it to more characters than just Stolas :])